I am writing a book...Title ideas?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

I am writing a book...Title ideas?

Postby Purplefleur » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 am

First day training
Zack, a 6 yr old wolf was ready to start training with 2 other wolfs, Bite and Blood , the twins. The trainer is a 13 year old wolf , and its called Fang. Its morning , and Zack goes straight to the training grounds. When he finally reaches them , everyone is ready to start .<<Am i late sir?>> <<Yes , you are so late.And call me Leader , not sir>> <<Umm of course si-- leader>><<Goodmorning future warriors .Today is the day that you will start learning how to protect youself and the others.First thing we are doing: exercise ! You have to run 5 times this 3km road in less than 120 minutes.Ready? 3 2 1 GO !!!>> Blood and Bite started running SO FAST . But who is still there? Oh , its Zack that is staring at the clouds :I<<Zack !!!>> Zack turned his head to Fang as fast as he could>> <<Y--yes leader?>> <<START RUNNING !! NOW !!>> Zack started running now .Meanwhile... Blood and Bite finished running In the amazing time of 90 minutes !<<Great work boys !Now where is Zack?>> From a long distance , a tired face appeared walking slower than rocks.It was Zack that was close to the finish place! But , he was still in his 3rd round <<Zack , come over here , You dont have to do the 2 more rounds >> Zack slowly came , and when he reached Fang and the others , He fell down <<Once i met turtles that run faster than you .You need much work.You can go ,see you tommorow boys>>
What is happening with me?
Zack was really dissapointed with his results.He tried his best.He is only 6 , a wolf that fears it will never be a fighter , like the others.He was abandoned by his parents in the age of 7 months. He grew up alone but he still cant protect the others.Whats wrong with him , you'll say , but only when his instinct was active he could act right. He is Strong in real danger but not in such training or sports . He survived with no help for 4 years and he cant run 15 km in less than 2 hours??He does'nt know either .He looked at himself and said <<Can't I be better?>> A teardrop fell in the water puddle that he was standing by.He continued with a low mood , When he heared something weird
What is happening with mehere?
MORE COMING SOON
☮️I Help Against bullying!☮️You can too!☮️

┌─────────┐

Imagexx

└─────────┘

x Image
x .................................................
xxxx Hello ! im Purplefleur , A girl that loves
xxxx Pegasi :) My current fandom is MLP and
xxxx I am open for trades , paperclips etc :)
xxxx I believe in Jesus Christ ,I'm not afraid to admit it.
xxxxx find me - link - link - link - link - link - ©
x .................................................
x THAT✿REPRESENTS✿M A G I C✿AND✿DI V I N E

▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Purplefleur

My pets
My items
My wishlist