My Not-So-Secret Life

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My Not-So-Secret Life

Postby SunsetWithSquidward » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:07 am

Hi. I'm Ellie! I just wanna say, this is my life, written down on paper. My stepmom had bought me this journal for my 13th birthday.....so, 1 year later, I'm finally using it. Um...yeah!

Dear Diary,
Today, I found out I'm moving because my stepmom is pregnant, and we need a bigger house. I'm living in NJ, but I'm moving to FL. I heard it's really hot.(Duh.) My family looks like this:

Me, Ellie!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/
My Dad, Marcus
My Step Mom, Jenny
My Brother, Brady

I had to start packing, so I went upstairs. I actually threw away a bunch of stuff... I didn't need all of it. I had everything packed but my furniture, clothes, bag of bones, and a picture of my mom. I was READY! Too bad we had to wait, like, 8 more hours. I'm such an idiot.
So when I woke this morning, staring at a suitcase of my stuff, I freaked out. WHERE was my soccer trophy? My Baby Blanket? MY DOOORRRITTTTTOOOSSS? And then, the dopey me remembered.
About like, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 years later, we were finally at our new home.It was big- and like I said earlier, it was so hotttttt. While my parents unpacked, I explored Reddit. And Tumblr. And Chicken Smoothie. And Facebook. Thank god I didn't have to wait for the laptop.I soon got tired of internet, and walked outside. I was just about to go back inside when a fluffy tan dog bumped into me, and knocked me over. She looked like this:

"Owww!" I cried. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were my sister, Devon. She stole my hairbrush...so I was about to bite her. I'm soooo sorry!" The tan dog said, and helped me up. "It's okay, I'm fine. I'm Ellie...and you are?" She smiled and said,"I'm Tyra." "So, you were mad at your sister? I have a really awesome revenge plan." I grinned. After a moment of hesitation, Tyra said secretively, " Lemme hear it."
So, Diary! I Have a new friend! WOOOOHOOOOO! Well I got to go get the shaving cream from Dad's closet, and I'll be back soon!
SunsetWithSquidward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Not-So-Secret Life

Postby SunsetWithSquidward » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

Dear Diary,
You would NOT believe what happened today. It was my first day of school! I met a bunch of people!

The first one, is Devon, Tyra's twin sister, and she absolutely hates me!

Then I met Shayla, who's in my science class!

Then, Renna
Renna, Tyra, and Shayla are soooo nice- They're my best friends! But about what happened today....well Devon cornered me before I could run, and yelled at me about pranking her. I told her to stop bothering her sister, and she shoved me against the wall, and bit me. Then she said to stay out of her business, and not talk to her. Well, I leaped on her, and ripped her apart with my claws, until a teacher stopped me. Devon looked like the Wicked Witch :D A bunch of people gave me awkward high-fives, too.
Even the Janitor.
Even though I had detention, I was happy. When I got home, my phone wouldn't stop ringing. I was like a queen, for what I did to Devon. I guess taking Devon down was brave! When I got back to school, I swear, I had a bunch of contacts to put into my nonexistent cell phone! People seemed to like me. I didn't really care, but it was nice getting attention. I made a million friends. I think the only people I dislike are Devon, and Brady. Brady is such a whiner. After 3rd period, I went to my locker.
"Hey, Ellie." A male voice called out. I turned around and saw Nick, the hottest guy ever!
I met him in my S.S class, and he seemed interested in me. Shayla, who's locker was next to mine, looked at me curiously, and grinned. She started making kissy faces behind Nick's back, and I felt my face turn red. I looked at her, and she smirked, and skipped off. Sometimes I wonder with that girl. "Um..Hi Nick." I said. I didn't want seem like I was like, overly obsessed with him, which I was. " I was wondering, do you wanna go out...sometime?" He stammered. Aww! He's so cute. The way his hair flops, when his golden eyes twinkle in the sunlight, his little breathless laugh, his- OMIGOD ELLIE ANSWER HIM!!!! "YES! I mean, surrrreee." I could barely breathe, my heart was racing. He liked me, REALLY? " Great." He smiled, and leaned down, and kissed me.
Oh.
My.
God.
Fireworks were shooting out everywhere, his lips tasted like honey. (Quick question, why do such jerky bees come from such delicious honey?) I could barely contain myself from shouting like a... well... Ellie! When he left, I stood there for 35 minutes.
*SIGH* I have problems, Diary.
-Ellie
Last edited by SunsetWithSquidward on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunsetWithSquidward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunsetWithSquidward » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 am

Okay, so this is my first diary/journal on CS, and I hope someone likes it. I'm mostly going to write on weekends, because of school and stuff. Anywho... Uh... Enjoy!
SunsetWithSquidward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunsetWithSquidward » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 am

Dear Diary,
I had a date with Nick....It was glorious! Well, until his little brother showed me his somewhat stained underpants. That was quite attractive. ._. Anyways, his sister, Edith is pretty nice. She's in my grade, and she is in almost all of my classes. I just never knew they were related. Here's a picture of Edith!
She gave me her number, too. I really need to get a phone!
Today I saw Devon- she was all alone, and I suddenly felt bad. I excused myself from Edith and the other dogs chat, and went over to Devon. She looked at me and said quietly, "What?" I froze, then responded, "I just..kinda wanna say I'm sorry for...ya know, Friday." She looked at me again. "Well, I don't care. Weakling." And she then proceeded to shove me off the bench. I kinda stood still, then I walked back over to Tyra, Shayla, Edith, and Nick. (Renna stopped talking to me- Shayla said Renna's mother didn't want us to be friends anymore, she thought I would set a bad example for Renna.) We talked about Devon for the rest of the lunch period.
Later, when I got home, my house phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey Babe." Nick said.
"H-hi! What's up?" I replied.
"Shayla and Tyra are meeting up at my house for a special intervention. We need you here...can you make it?"
"Yup. I'll be there in 5." And I hung up.
After getting all fancied up, I walked over to Nick and Edith's house. When I got in, I asked what we were doing.
Nick told me," Every Tuesday, I have a secret meeting with the dogs an we talk about...certain SECRET things. We each have a secret name. Mine is Currently Alphonzo, Edith's is Melanie, Tyra's is Nancy, And Shayla's is....Guyfarting. She chose that name herself." Nick blushed. " Your's, by a vote, is Devon."
"Woo." I said. Nick laughed, and then smiled.
-Ellie
SunsetWithSquidward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING DELETE ME » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 am

This is pretty good for a first diary!
Quitting, giving everything to my sister snappyfish.
QUITTING DELETE ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Patch(left site) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:24 pm

Ohhh can't wait for you to write the next entry :D
Female, Christian, Apple Cabin

ImagepImage
Two more camp dressups + the pets I have collected from camp here and here!

Patch(left site)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:29 pm

This is amazing and a nice boredom reliever during summer c:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me