CS Pet Stories/Tales - by MoonfurOfStarClan (copyright)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

CS Pet Stories/Tales - by MoonfurOfStarClan (copyright)

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Thu May 07, 2015 7:42 am

I hope this thread/topic has a place here, if not, let me know :)

Notes you should read:
-ALL MY STORIES ARE COPYRIGHT! But if you give me an idea for one, you will be given credit for it! :D
-my stories may be spread out over different posts, I cannot just write flat out for 24 hours :lol: .
-if a new story is started, you will know, the title will be HUGE!
-if you have an idea for a story for me, PM me
-if you have feedback for one of my stories, PM me :thumbup:
Thanks, Moony S :mrgreen: :geek: :thumbup: :P :lol: :D :twisted: (scratch the last smiley XD)

Stories: - All this and White Galaxy's Story - Story 1 - The New Beginning

- Valleystar's Loss

White Galaxy's Story - Story 1 - The New Beginning

characters = Image
Pet's name: White Galaxy

Pet's name: Sea Horizon

Pet's name: Silvia

Pet's name: Chess

Pet's name: Coco

Pet's name: Dawn

Pet's name: Edgar

Pet's name: Tribe

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Intro: "You must go, it is your New Beginning, White Galaxy," A small yet powerful mare whinnied. "You are the of age of becoming a Guardian to a Human."
A tall, handsome, white stallion with bluey-silver swirly pattens stepped forward out of the gathering horses and ponies. "I am ready Sea Horizon. Who will my Human be?" The stallion neighed nervously to his leader.
"Only time will tell, White Galaxy. But remember, you must find a Human companion before sunset on the twelfth day of you arriving on Earth. The whole land of Hoofinia is depending on it, no one has failed yet, but if anyone does, they will know." Sea Horizon gave a final fair well before White Galaxy stepped through the Enchanted Oak Gateway...

He awoke in a stable. Warm with hay all around him, White Galaxy sat up. He looked around. "Good, not Hoofinia, must be Earth then," he whispered. As he got up he spied two other small ponies sleeping. A tiny brown foal with a white face and a black mane slept peacefully next to a silver, white spotted Shetland pony mare, his mother. White Galaxy looked at himself. His swirls had become less visible as well as he was more grey than silvery. My disguise? He thought. White padded over to the food baskets by the door and looked outside. There was a sales ring a few metres away as well as may more stables. His stable had his name printed on a sign along with two other names, Chess and Silvia, the other two ponies with him. The stables seemed to be called Grand Hoof Horse, Pony and Donkey Stables and Adoption Centre.
The humans would think he's been there forever, it's the Hoofinian's magic that does this. The other horses, however, will know that new horses and ponies just appear, they vaguely know about the magic.
At that moment, the tiny foal and his mother padded over to the food. "Hello, you must be another of those 'magic horses'. I'm Silvia," the silver Shetland whickered. "This is my son, Chess." She continued, nodding towards the foal. White Galaxy introduced himself. After his name and those casual things he began to explain what he must do in a way to keep it half secret. "I am here on a mission, I must find a Human to be my companion or all my friends' powers will be confiscated! They'd have to come to Earth and live normal lives. It may not sound that bad but we protect the Universe and beyond. If we affectively, well, died, chaos would reign over the whole entire space time continuum!" A single tear rolled down White's cheek as he thought of loosing his friends. One thing he'd left out is that his best friend, his leader, Sea Horizon, would be banished to the darkest corner of the deepest sea anyone can think of if he failed.
Silvia smiled at him, nudging his shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll find somebody. You've been put in our stable so we'll all either get adopted by the Human or by Humans sharing a stable." She smiled again.

A small young girl aged 11 years arrived at the Horse Auction Stables. She had long chestnut hair with very brown eyes. This girl was named Lilian (Lily for short) Wolf. She had just had her birthday. Her parents had promised her one HUGE present instead of lots of little presents. This was it, a horse!

The owner of the horse stables lead all the horses from stables 5, 6, 7 and 8 (paddock 2), 12 horses altogether (4 of which were ponies) into the auction ring. Silvia, White Galaxy and Chess padded out of stable 7, following the stables owner. White Galaxy spotted Lily Wolf, a new girl standing next to her. It was Lily's best friend, Harriet (Hatti) Ann. Lily's family shared a stable, paddock and field with Hatti's family, so Hatti was allowed a horse as well!
White Galaxy's nerves began to flow through his mind. Silvia was noticeably shaky too. Chess however was, well... being an energetic foal. They stepped gently into the ring, lined up side by side and stood still. Lily jumped into the ring followed by Hatti.
"OK girls, here's your pick. Six stallions, six mares. OK, these three horseies," he announced in a friendly way, pointing to White, Silvia and Chess, "have to be bought together. Rescued from a terrible situation, only had each other for a while. Two stallions and this lovely mare," he laughed tickling Silvia's chin. Silvia whickered happily. He introduced the other horses in the same way before the girls quickly headed back to the first three. "It's a no-brainer, Hats, we HAVE to take these! Two Shetlands are equal to one horse, well, Dad said so." She smiled at her friend wildly. Hatti nodded as both girls turned to their parents. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeese!" they chorused. Hatti's father shrugged. "I'm happy to pay for the two Shetlands. Rob?" Simon Ann asked Robert(Rob) Wolf.
"I'm ok with that. Girls are you sure?" He asked. Hatti nodded vigorously as Lily peered over at the horses.
White Galaxy watched Lily closely while Chess and Silvia whinnied and smiled at all the people willing to by all three horses together. He nudged Silvia with his leg. "That girl, the one wearing the sky blue fur," he whispered. "Jumper," Silvia corrected. White Galaxy continued. "She's perfect! She's the perfect one to be my Human!" Silvia nodded. "You sure? I mean there's plenty of other people to come around yet." She gave White a firm, serious look. He nodded vigorously. "And it seems THEY love us too! Silvia, she's the one and her friend is also perfect!" He galloped over towards Lily and nuzzled her shoulder playfully.

Soon it was arranged that White Galaxy, Silvia and Chess where to be taken to the Ann and Wolf's stables the following Monday after school had finished. It was only three days but both Hatti and Lily couldn't be an more exited, asking 'is it time yet?' every five seconds.
When the day finally arrived, another surprise was thrown in! The stable's owner came to the Wolf's door. Luckily, Hatti and Simon were there too, preparing for the stable move. Rob answered the door. "Hello! So, are the horses ready?" he asked cheerfully, opening the door to the stable owner.
"Yes they are! But this may be a problem, it may not. You see, we recently found out that Chess' father lives at our stables. We introduced Silvia back to him and...well...they won't leave each other's sides! His name is Coco. Firstly, is there enough room in your stable for one more Shetland?" the stable owner announced shyly. Rob thought for a second. "We could fit him in. In fact, we where going to share the stables with my cousin and her kids. So, yes, we have room for him."
The stable owner's grin widened. "Secondly, do you think you can take him as well as Silvia, Chess and White Galaxy? If not, there may be a problem..."
Rob looked at Simon as he walked up to the door too. Simon smiled. "I think we can. There's definitely enough room on our side of the stable. Rob, I'll pay for him and all that."
Rob shook the stable owner's hand. "You have a deal then. So, shall we pick them up now?"
The stable owner shook his head. "No need, we have them right here!" He said, pointing to two large horse boxes.
Rob and Simon each took a horse box and hooked one to each of their cars.
White Galaxy looked at the roof of the horse box. He smiled and whickered happily to himself. He'd found an owner, he'd found new friends and he'd completed his mission. Sea Horizon and his friends back in Hoofinia where safe. Well, for now.
Silvia lay down in the horse box next to White Galaxy. Chess snuggled down happily in front of his father, Coco.
"It's just so good to see you all again. I had no idea you lived at Grand Hoof's! Oh, I missed you so much!" He whinnied to his mate and foal. Chess just nuzzled into Coco further. "I missed you too!" He said joyfully. Silvia giggled at the site of the two boys. "How did you..well..we thought you'd died from that illness we caught from our previous owners." Silvia whinnied.
Coco shrugged. "I was in the treatment-vet type part of Grand Hoof's for a while but I was treated the same as you two, I just had the illness a little worse," he said.
Rob hopped into his car and Lily jumped in too. Simon and Hatti got into there car then the enjins started and they set off for their field!
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 am, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Pet Stories/Tales - by MoonfurXScourge (copyright)

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Mon May 18, 2015 4:53 am

(Based on Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats series)
Valleystar's Loss

characters mentioned the most=
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=168991244 (Starstruck, imagine her as a cat to begin with.)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=168859365 (Tribe)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=720790 (ValleyClan)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=720790 (GreenClan)

ValleyClan Camp:

ValleyClan Territory:

ValleyClan and GreenClan Gathering Place:

A small white apprentice with a sky blue patterns face trotted out of the apprentice den early that morning. She yawned and stretched. She turned around as a black and tan apprentice her age stepped out behind her. "Starpaw, it's today! We'll finally be warriors!" The white and blue apprenticed purred happily nuzzling her sister. "Yes it is Valleypaw. Remember to stay calm though sister," mewed Starstruck(the tan and black apprentice) seriously.
For a few moments the two sisters play fought to celebrate their last moments as apprentices in ValleyClan. They had to stop as more warriors and apprentices padded out of the dens. Valleypaw and Starpaw's mother, Heatherfoot, hurried her daughters over to the centre of camp. "Oh, Valleypaw, I named you after this Clan in hope one day you'll be leader. Starpaw, I named you Star as StarClan told me you'd be something important that isn't leader." She licked her daughters on the head and sat next to them. The apprentices looked at the gathering cats nervously. Thunderstorm and Fuchsiabreeze(Starpaw and Valleypaw's mentors) sat next to Heatherfoot. Then their leader, Jaystar, paced over next to them. He nodded to them, they nodded back. He looked to the sky started to speak.
"I, Jaystar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to now the ways of your noble code, I recommend them to you as warriors in their turn." he turned to Starpaw and Valleypaw. "Do you, Stawpaw and Valleypaw, promise to uphold the warrior code and protect this Clan, even with the cost of your lives?"
Stawpaw and Valley nodded. "We do," they chorused.
Jaystar nodded. "Then by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior names. Starpaw, from this moment on, unless you become leader, you will be known as Starstruck. Valleypaw, from this moment on, unless you become leader, you will be known as Valleystream. StarClan honours your energy and determination and we welcome you as full warriors of ValleyClan." Jaystar raised his head to the newly named warriors' and they lick his shoulder respectfully...

Valleystream looked out the warriors den entrance. StarClan had sent her another dream. Another confusing dream. It seemed to show Starstruck looking angry, unwanted, distraught. Then Starstruck dips her head and transforms into...the dream never ends fully. Valley shoots her head over her shoulder to see her sister standing next to her. "Rough night?" she mewed. Valley nodded silently. The sun slowly rose over the gorge in ValleyClan territory. Starstruck and Valleystream headed over to the fresh-kill hole by the med-cat den. Toppingsbelly, the new med-cat, raced out as fast as lightening and bolted into Jaystar's den. He let out a scared, angry, unhappy scream. "HE'S DEAD!" Toppingsbelly shrieked. Several warriors bolted out of the den and over to Jaystar's. "What?", "How?" and "Why?" where heard from the growing crowd. Starstruck shouldered through to her dead leader. "No...why...how? Toppings..." tears rolled over her cheeks. Starstruck had grown fond(VERY fond-wink wink-) of the leader. Toppingsbelly looked at Jaystar's body. "StarClan sent me a dream at the last moment. The crow he ate...was literally crow-food! StarClan told me this just NOW! I don't know if I'll ever forgive them..." Starstruck's face clouded with horror. "How..many..lives?" she stuttered. Toppingsbelly looked towards the roof of Jaystar's den. "He..he..had..four left. That crow couldn't have killed him just like that! Star, look for signs of scratches, wounds or infections." Starstruck nodded and found a small but deep gash on Jay's leg. "Toppings, look!" It turned out that some cat inside the Clan had opened an old, dangerous wound on Jay's leg intentionally. Starstruck cried and wouldn't leave her leaders side until he was buried.
Soon, Wingheart started her journey to the Moonstone and Starstruck was never the same. She didn't trust StarClan or any of her own Clan after that night. Valleystream was the only one Star would go to, the only one.

Wingheart returned as Wingstar the following evening. She strode into the centre of camp. "Gather for a Clan meeting!" She yowled. The Clan gathered around the centre of camp, surrounding Wingstar. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve my choice," before she could finish Starstruck shoved to the front. "And why would StarClan approve anything? They LET Jaystar die! Why should we rely on them?" she hissed. Wingstar ignored her and carried on. "The new deputy is Valleystream!" Valley, surprised but honoured, stood next to her leader. "I swear I will serve this Clan better than I have ever before and I promise to live up to our great Jaystar." Valleystream mewed. A load of cats pulled her away for a chat leaving Starstruck alone with Wingstar. Wingstar looked at Star. "What is bothering you?" she asked. "Why do you care? For all I know you could've killed Jay so you could be leader!" Starstruck growled. Wingstar's eyes clouded with sadness. "Starstruck, Jaystar was my best friend. I could never..." Starstruck glared. "My sister will be a better leader than you one day, but nobody will be Jaystar." She turned and walked out of the camp entrance to go hunting.
Valleystream watched her sister leave. "I'm going hunting. Thunderstorm, Seapelt, you three take Crisppaw, Firepaw and Printpaw out on a boarder patrol just to keep check of GreenClan. Fuchsiabreeze, take Leafpaw out on a training session. OK? See you later!" She called racing off.

Starstruck sat with two rabbits by her feet. She was sat at the edge of the twoleg field. She was watching the twoleg(farmer) with his dog. Starstruck came down here nearly every day since Jaystar died. She always saw the dog and his twoleg. She began to think, is life as a dog better than life as a cat? Just is it? Is it easier? "They always get the love they deserve, dogs are always welcome. They are loyal, they don't harm each other, they love each other." Starstruck whispered to herself.
Valleystream soon found her sister. "Here again then?" she mewed. Star nodded. Suddenly the ball the twoleg was throwing for his dog landed by Valleystream and Starstruck's feet. Valley looked at it in alarm as the large dog(a boarder collie named Tribe) raced over to his ball. "Starstruck! You're back!" He barked happily. Starstruck nuzzled him. "Hello Tribe. This is my sister, Valleystream, deputy of ValleyClan," she mewed to Tribe nodding towards Valley who was hissing from a branch in the tree behind Star and Tribe. Valley's fear turned to amusement and confusion. "Wait...you know...you're friends...dog...huh?" Valley stuttered. She slowly climbed down from the tree. Tribe licked Valley's face excitedly. Valleystream hissed, backing off. "Tribe, slowly. Remember, I'm the only cat that trusts you, OK?" Starstruck mewed to her dog friend. Tribe dipped his head in shame. "Sorry. Umm, I'm Tribe. You are Valleystream? Star's sisiter?" He woofed quietly to Valleystream. Valley nodded slowly. Tribe suddenly whipped his head around back to the field. The twoleg let out two or three loud noises. "That's my person calling me. Sorry, I've gotta leave now. See you soon Star! Nice to meet you too Valleystream!" He barked as he raced back to his twoleg.
Valleystream turned to look at her sister. "You...don't let Wingstar find out about this. You know she hates dogs with a passion..." Valleystream sat next to Starstruck nervously. Star's face clouded with anger. "Well if she bothered to get to know SOME dogs she'd know Tribe was better than any cat I know!" she hissed, pawing the ground with her foot angrily.
"Let's just go home..." Valley mewed. Star reluctantly followed.

"GreenClan! GreenClan on OUR side of the boarder! They took a few fish from the river! GreenClan are hunting on our territory!" Thunderstorm yowled, clearly infuriated by GreenClan's act. Seapelt had a few scratches on his flank, Crisptail was keeping at the rear of the small patrol, making sure the apprentices where keeping up with the group. Valleystream raced up behind them with Starstruck following. "What?" Valley hissed. She saw Seapelt's wound. "Did they fight you for our fish?" Seapelt nodded. Thunderstorm hissed again. "They will pay for this! When is the next gathering?"
Valleystream shrugged. "Report this to Wingstar. GreenClan should have plenty of prey for themselves! if anything, we have a shortage as their territory is forest and ponds dotted about. We have a lot less forest, a river and..well..that's it. Seapelt, " she mewed turning to Seapelt. "Go see Toppingsbelly."

"The next gathering is in a day. We shall speak to them then unless this continues throughout today and tomorrow. Keep extra patrols on the boarder Valleystream," Wingstar said, clearly a little cross, to the patrol and her deputy. "Also, Valleystream, would you be Sabiekit's mentor? The ceremony will be after the gathering." Valleystream nodded calmly, secretly exploding with excite and happiness inside. "Who will mentor Greykit?" she asked her leader. Wingstar shrugged. "Not sure yet."

Sabiekit yawned, sitting up next to her mother (Foxwillow) in the nursery. She prodded her mother with a tiny paw. "Mum, Mum! My ceremony! We have to arrange stuff about it!" Foxwillow laughed at her kit proudly. "Well, good to see you've only just woken up. Where's your brother?" Sabiekit pointed towards the nursery entrance. "Waiting for us. Come on, let's go see Wingstar!" Foxwillow giggled at her kit's enthusiasm. Leading her daughter to ValleyClan camp centre, she felt a sudden jolt of pride. Greykit tagged along behind his sister and mother.

It was the night of the gathering and GreenClan had been scented AGAIN on ValleyClan territory by the river. Wingstar lead her Clan into the Gathering Place. She'd taken Valleystream, Starstruck, Oceanpaw, Fuchsiabreeze, Rainbowpaw, Thunderstorm and Crisptail. Wingstar stood in the centre of the Gathering Place, her Clan sat around ForestClan's tree like they're supposed too on Gathering nights. A few moments later, GreenClan arrived. Greenstar(GreenClan's leader and founder) had bought his deputy Goldenfeather, his warriors Ashwind, Smokefur and Brackenpelt as well as the apprentices Adventurepaw, Katnisspaw and Treasurepaw. He stood in front of Wingstar proudly, his Clan mates all sat around GreenClan's tree.
"By the will of StarClan the Gathering shall not start until the moon is fully risen. This gives our Clans time to mingle." Greenstar spoke with a great confidence, clearly unaware of Wingstar's anger towards GreenClan. Wingstar stayed put while Greenstar went to say hello to Starstruck. Starstruck obviously ignored him and sat by her leader in silence. Valleystream was chatting to Ashwind.

The moon was at it's fullest, Wingstar called the cats to their trees. "I have some inportant issues to discuss with you Greenstar," she began. "My Clan has scented and seen your clan on our territory repeatedly. My warrior, Thunderstorm, who is here today, also saw one or two of your warriors hunting on OUR territory. This is against the warrior code and strictly forbidden! My Clan and I would like to know why this has happened!" She snapped at Greenstar. Greenstar started to hiss. "It was barely in your territory! And we only too a few fish!"
Wingstar grinned. "So you don't deny it then? But why? Why are you doing this?" she questioned. Greenstar hissed again, hackles raising. "OK, we have seen few mice lately and our medicine cat needed a trout for a mix of herbs!"
Wingstar looked at Greenstar with suspicion. "Fine, but if we catch your Clan on our territory again, you'll have something to be scared about!" Wingstar growled.
The moon started to dip in the sky as it signalled the end of the gathering. Wingstar flicked her tail and ValleyClan started to race back to their Camp. GreenClan started walking in the other direction to their camp.

Valleystream awoke with her sister prodding her. "Come on, you have an apprentice to mentor," Starstruck mewed. Valleystream yawned and looked at her sister surprised. "You're in a good mood! Why's this?" she purred. Starstruck smiled. "Don't think I'm not proud of my sister FINALLY getting an apprentice. You are still my sister," she giggled, nudging Valley out of the den. Wingstar, Sabiekit and Foxwillow where already in the camp centre. Sabiekit spotted Valleystream and began to shake a little with excitement. Valleystream smiled at her as Starstruck pushed her to the front of the group of now gathering ValleyClan cats. Sabiekit and Greykit's father(Thunderstorm) sat proudly next to his mate Foxwillow. Crisptail's brother, Firenose, settled himself next to Valleystream."Good weather today. So, are you going to mentor one of these kits?" he asked Valleystream. She nodded slowly. "Yes, Sabiekit I think. Are you?" Firenose smiled "Greykit sure is gonna be a handful but I'll survive." Both the ValleyClan warriors giggled.
Wingstar stood up as Greykit bounded out of the nursery to sit with Thunderstorm. "Cats of ValleyClan gather round for an apprentice ceremony!" Wingstar yowled. The rest of ValleyClan poked their heads out of their dens and some came to sit around Wingstar.
Wing turned to Sabiekit as well as Greykit.
"Sabiekit, Greykit, you have reached the ages of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known a Sabiepaw and Greypaw. Sabiepaw, your mentor will be Valleystream. Greypaw, your mentor will be Firenose. I hope Valleystream and Firenose will pass down all they know of the warrior code, fighting and more." Wingstar nodded to Firenose and Valleystream in signal saying 'come on up!'.
"Valleystream, Firenose, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from your mentors, and you have shown yourself to be loyal and brave. Valleystream, you will be the mentor of Sabiepaw, Firenose, you will be the mentor of Greypaw and I expect you both to pass on all you know to Sabiepaw and Greypaw."
Valleystream nodded in sync with Firenose. Valleystream first touched noses with Sabiepaw then Firenose touched his nose with Greypaw.
Sabiepaw purred as her brother bounded off to greet the other Clan apprentices. She stayed behind with Valleystream and Starstruck. "So, what shall we do first mentor?" Sabiepaw mewed excitedly to Valleystream. Valleystream smiled. "I was thinking we could ask Wingstar if Starstruck and I could take you to meet a friend," She mewed. Starstruck had asked Valleystream before the ceremony if they could take Valleystream's new apprentice to see Tribe. Valley had reluctantly agreed, but it was her sister's wish and barely anything made Starstruck happy.
Valley met Star by Wingstar's den. Starstruck was smiling. "She said we could 'go hunting'. I had to say that, nobody would let us see a dog!"
Valley sighed. "OK, no more lying unless it's to see Tribe."

Tribe instantly bounded up to the three ValleyClan cats. "STAR!!!!" he barked happily. "Hello Valleystream! Who's this?" he woofed as he spied Sabiepaw who hid behind Valleystream, hissing like crazy! Starstruck moved her sister out the way. "Sabie, this is Tribe, my friend. Don't worry, he means no harm, OK?"
Sabie took a few shaky steps towards this dog. "H...H..hello..." she mewed quietly nodding to Tribe, a little hiss still on her voice. Tribe smiled at her happily. "Hi! As you know, I'm Tribe! I'm a boarder collie!" He barked. "wait here!" he said, as though he had suddenly thought of something.
He bounded back with a tennis ball in his mouth. "You guys can play with me!" he bounced up and down madly. "Please please please please!" he said without a breathe.
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me