Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3673 KHIMAIRA FRIESIANS

Postby certified » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:22 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner: Amplify
Show Name: Nightmare Dancing
Barn Name: Andromeda
Height:15.1hh
Color: Blue roan with khim rabicano + Grease spots
Genetics: Ee | aa | RnRn | KRBkrb +spots
Personality (100+ Words):
x Naturally on the quieter side, Andromeda’s as calm and collected as they come. She doesn’t often get angry or impatient; however, be warned that her calm hides a storm that you better hope you never see. Truly you should fear the slow to anger the most, for although the threshold for their rage is higher than the rest, that only means what lies within is far larger and more daunting than any other.
x Though there is more to her than cool-headedness, for her intelligence and creativity are as integral to her as anything else. Some even call her gifted, mockingly or not she always aims to be a few steps ahead for both her benefit and yours, with ever the backup plan in place should something go wrong. In the end though all this gentle giant cares about is using her ‘gifts’ to help others, especially for those who’ve earned not only her trust but her loyalty. Those individuals mean more to her than most anything else, and she will protect them with a ferocity unparalleled.
Theme Song: King - Lauren Aquilina
Breeding Info:
-Spots pass with 40%
-Khimaira Rabicano passes with 60%
Last edited by certified on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3673 KHIMAIRA FRIESIANS

Postby jazz. » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Owner: spasticjazzhands
Show Name: SJH Shades of Indigo
Barn Name: Indie
Halter color: cream
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Personality (100+ words): Indie is a social butterfly. As soon as she wakes up, she is out of her stall and in others' space. Young or old, Indie finds it easy to get along with everyone. She loves to listen to stories of the "old days" from the retired mares and studs, but also can gallop just as fast as any foal, although visiting thoroughbreds are a challenge. Attending horse shows on the weekends were the highlight of her summer where she met many new horses of all different breeds. Since she spends all of her day socializing, she is completely drained by the time night falls. This causes her to "practically be in a coma" as her owner always complains as it is hard to forcibly wake her up. The only true method to wake her is open a packaged peppermint as even the brightest rays of the sun can't penetrate her sleep.
Theme song: work this body - walk the moon
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:05 pm

Owner: Amplify
Show Name: Nightmare Dancing
Barn Name: Andromeda
Halter Color: Silver
Pearl/Jewel Color (Halter): Emerald
Personality (100+ Words):
x Naturally on the quieter side, Andromeda’s as calm and collected as they come. She doesn’t often get angry or impatient; however, be warned that her calm hides a storm that you better hope you never see. Truly you should fear the slow to anger the most, for although the threshold for their rage is higher than the rest, that only means what lies within is far larger and more daunting than any other.
x Though there is more to her than cool-headedness, for her intelligence and creativity are as integral to her as anything else. Some even call her gifted, mockingly or not she always aims to be a few steps ahead for both her benefit and yours, with ever the backup plan in place should something go wrong. In the end though all this gentle giant cares about is using her ‘gifts’ to help others, especially for those who’ve earned not only her trust but her loyalty. Those individuals mean more to her than most anything else, and she will protect them with a ferocity unparalleled.
Theme Song: King - Lauren Aquilina

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Owner: vos.
Show Name: tevinter magister
Barn Name: hawke
Halter color: white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Personality (100+ words): abused in her past life, she has become rather complex. while able to socialize with others, she is picky who she confides in, and tries to stick around those more. loyal to the death, she has a deep distrust in most. she isn't too chatty, and when she is, she's rather blunt and will give her views on anything if given the opportunity, something that makes most uncomfortable. she is slow to start conversations and fast to end them. she gives the appearance of being broody, though she can be a little offended with being called that, as she believes she's just antisocial and not broody. she has a wry sense of humor, something most don't understand, but also holds a sharp tongue.
oh no she's a stereotype emo girl
Theme song: ghost by badflower
Last edited by sforzando. on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Owner: Ringo.
      Show Name: Salem Witch Trials
      Barn Name: Salem
      Halter color: pastel rainbow
      Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
      Personality (100+ words): Salem has a rather selfish soul. She won't sugar coat this fact when others bring it up. Most of the time, Salem can't control her tongue and won't stop herself from saying things, not caring about the feelings of those around her. She views the world around her as mostly negative and also tends to think that the universe is out to punish her for one reason or another. Her view on other horses is usually not so and is very open to accept anyone, regardless of their past or kind.

She's well known to pull pranks, which can range anywhere from harmless to, very very rarely, straight up dangerous. Her so called, ‘victims’ include more than her herd, staff members don’t want to be assigned to her for a day, she's one of the most dreaded horses in the stables. Salem is willing put up a fight with handlers and loves to pin them against fences and walls.
      Theme song: Green - Cavetown
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:12 am

Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: Goddess of the Night’s Shore
Barn Name: Styx
Halter color: black fade to dark blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black and Blue
Personality (100+ words):

Styx is mysterious. Shes paranoid about everything, causing her to have very little friends except for one stallion named Mirrors and a mare named Soul, although she prefers only close company anyway. Some might call her sense of humor dark and twisted, but she doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with joking about death. After all, if you’re scared of death you’re too scared to live! She’s a party-er, and she’s always willing to crash someone’s party. In her words “the party doesn’t actually start until I walk in.” She like a self centered, paranoid, emo girl that no one can quite get a read on because she’s so abstract! So what do you think, got the courage to attempt to win her attention?

Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone!!! <333
Last edited by FireWolf52 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:27 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Personality (100+ words):
Theme song:
Big wip!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:12 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:27 am

I'm SO sorry to those who have been waiting for me to judge this. I've been so busy with a lot of things lately.
I will have results in about an hour. If not, just smack me.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:44 am

Rng chose two. I'llhave this updated later
certified