Fae: jet black/chestnut chimera sabino by preppy paws

Based on Click to view
Artist preppy paws [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fae: jet black/chestnut chimera sabino

Postby preppy paws » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:10 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <33 cant wait for this one to grow up oml, what a babe. (the horn is candy cane themed)

I will grow this one 2 days after a winner has been chosen. Hmmm, what shall this competition be...
TELL ME HIS/HER PERSONALITY. just a paragraph not a book thank you

Username: Eosiin
Fae Name: Feyre
Fae Gender: Mare
Personality: Feyre is a surprisingly sweet and gentle filly. Her personality is a stark contrast between other foals (who are generally very nippy and spunky). Feyre only ever has a fit when you try to pull her away from her fodder. She just pins her ears and throws you an angry glare (so you know she is not happy with your decision to disrupt dinner). Otherwise, Feyre is a wonder to be around.
Last edited by preppy paws on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae: jet black/chestnut chimera sabino

Postby benjeep » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:15 am

Username: benjeep
Fae Name: Fredrick
Fae Gender: Colt/Stallion
Personality:
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:49 am

Username: Indominus~
Fae Name: Sugar 'n' Spice // Cinna
Fae Gender: Stallion/Colt
Personality: Cinna is VERY mischevious, he always has this... look in his eyes that looks very.... suspicious. He means no harm but is always up to something. Sneaking food from the food shed, plotting an escape or stealing toys. You cannot take your eyes off him

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:20 am

Username: spicy.
Fae Name: Ramona
Fae Gender: Filly/Mare
Personality: Who could forget the ever-acerbic Ramona? While her short-worded, straight-to-the-point dialect may come off to some as curt, standoffish, or cold, she means no harm by her words and simply doesn't see the point in circumlocuting, viewing the practice of skirting around an issue a complete waste of time. She's oddly cautious when it comes to making decisions and is very wary of new situations, very much being a homebody rather than being wanderlust and reckless. She can tend to be self-concerned when it comes to others giving her advice, she tends to become snappy and commonly claims that only she knows what is best for her own wellbeing.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Username: HowlingHooves
Fae Name: Captive Glory || Roman
Personality: Roman is a soul without hate, but despite that he is a fighter who would give his last breath Forbes the ones that he loves. Roman, to his peers, is courageous and fearless, as strong as the stony mountains but as patient as the mother to a newborn. Inside however, Roman has a bit of anxiety, not enough to cripple him in times of need but enough still that sometimes he takes too long in making a decision or picking his next destination; he often brushes it off with a well placed and most often self-deprecating joke to divert any attention and his own embarrassment. He has a strong and intelligent mind between his ears, he just needs to learn how best to apply it when he grows overwhelmed.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Username:
Fae Name:
Fae Gender:
Personality:
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:31 am

Username: Mango30
Fae Name: Calico // Life of a Cat
Fae Gender: Filly (Will be a Mare)
Personality: Calico is a quiet but very smart little filly. She is agile, sneaky, and quick, as a cat is. She is very curious and tries to explore every nook and cranny that she can stick her nose into. She knows how to use her surroundings to her advsntage, but only sees this as the ability to know how to sneak up on someone. Because of this, she has had a reputation of coming out if seemingly nowhere, even if it is a bit obvious. Calico tends to get bored fairly quickly if not provided something in her interest. Even if its just chasing a feather or a laser dot, its best to keep her busy so she doesn't sneak up on you for the fun of it.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:00 am

Username:
Fae Name:
Fae Gender:
Personality:
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby preppy paws » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:41 pm

This ends the day after Christmas!
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Username: Chromium
Fae Name: Black Knight Rising
" Lancelot"
Personality: Lancelot is a real showhorse through and through. He's most happy whenever being dressed up or put on display for grown ups and kiddies alike. He's most known for his prominent role in one of the country's most renown midevil festival. Being dressed up and paraded through the cobblestone streets is were he's most at home and seeing all the laughing children always puts a extra pep in his step. His favorite activity however is galloping around the jousting rings in full uniform and putting on mock jousts to showcase his "skills".
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me