Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bulle

Postby Gigimon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Spirit23Wolf wrote:~I wish to adopt!~
User: Spirit23wolf
Name Of OriginDragon: Bulle
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was looking for weeks trying my hardest to find a nest it was a dream of mine ever sense I was little to find a nest to get an origin dragon egg. I was climbing a mountain hoping beyond hope that I would find one. I got to the top and there I was a nest I quickly hide behind a couple boulders and looked around. I saw the parents fly away probably to go hunt or at least I hoped so. I waited a couple minutes to make sure the parents where really gone and then snuck up to the nest. There where 3 eggs 2 where black and white and then one was light blue. They where surprisingly in the middle of a little pool of water. I had never heard of origin dragons laying there eggs in water before. It was strange for sure I heard a roar and I knew what that means the parents where coming back I quickly went to grab one of the black and white eggs but then I looked at the light blue one I knew then and there that it would be my egg there was something about it. I quickly grabbed it and ran off hoping that the parents would not see me. I ran as fast as I could back down the mountain to my little cabin in the woods being very carful not to drop the egg or shake it around to much. As soon as I got to my cabin I slammed the door breathing heavily and just looked down at the egg in my hands. I was shaking so hard I could not believe it after all these years of searching I finally got one I could not wait for it to hatch so I could finally have my very own origin dragon.
Personality: Bulle is very stubborn and difficult he dose like to be bossed around and thinks that he Is the best and that no one can beat him. He is very loyal to the one he hatched for but that is the only one.
Other Info: Bulle Means Bubble in French. His favorite food is ocean salmon and tuna. And he enjoys rabbit once in a while
Last edited by Gigimon on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Origin Adopt #11

Postby AccidentsHappen » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm

~I wish to adopt!~
User: Monochrome Tones
Name Of OriginDragon: Aquarius
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was traveling on a cargo ship to another country, following rumors of strange dragons in isolated areas, and a big hunt that ended in one being badly injured. It was a very doubtful story I followed, but when someone finally managed to give me proof of these supposed aquatic dragons, I bought passage to the place immediately. We were approaching the stretch of coast where most of the sightings had occurred, and I was on deck, scanning the skies. It was pretty misty, so it gave everyone a scare when a strange ship seemed to appear out of nowhere. We tried over and over again to hail the drifting vessel, but time and time again, there was no answer. A few of us went over to it in one of the dinghies, the ship had no signs of life. It didn't look like anyone had ever sailed it. While the others were below deck, in the cargo hold, I believe, I had seen something odd on the upper deck. I went to check it out, there were deep scratches along the sides of the deck and on the floor of it. And there was a large damp patch, like I imagine there would be if a baby whale had been lying there. In a heap of somewhat dry-rotted sails and rigging there was a gorgeous aqua colored egg. I began to suspect that the story of the big hunt and the injured dragon were true. Perhaps this ship had been set loose from it's shipyard by thieves who professionally stole and then sold boats to the few pirates that are left. Only before the pirates found it, an expecting female decided the ship would be a perfect nest. It was certainly a large enough ship. Thinking once more about the injured dragon, I hoped she was ok, but if my suspicions were correct, she certainly wouldn't be caring for her baby anymore. I heard the others begin to come back up. I grabbed the egg, (which thankfully wasn't as large as some that I've seen were,) and secured it in the knapsack that I have with me at all times. "Ho, anything different up there?" One man called. "It's all the same, friend." I don't know why I lied, perhaps I was afraid that they would try to take it from me. "Well, c'mon then. Nothing we can do here. Perhaps we can come back for her later." I was startled until I realized he meant the ship. I scrambled down and returned to the boat. I spent a few weeks in that country, but saw no signs of the injured dragon anywhere, so I went home, with a new little life by my side.
Personality: Aquarius is a very aloof, dignified dragon. Many (In fact most) people that know him (or know OF him) believe that he is cold, because he stays apart from other dragons and most people, but in reality, he's somewhat shy. He loves nothing more than to fly during a storm, or, when he's near the coast, to slide down the beach on his belly and dive headfirst into the ocean. But only if no one is around. All in all, he prefers to spend his time underwater. He can survive just fine out of it, but he is a lot happier when he is soaking wet. He gets along very well with Kohra, as long as she doesn't get too rambunctious when she's playing.
Other Info: Nothing this time. ;)
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 am

Bump.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:14 am

BUMP. 5 Days left!

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Beep
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Date extended. -BUMP-

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 am

-Bump

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 am

-Bump

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:07 pm

~I wish to adopt!~
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was looking for weeks trying my hardest to find a nest it was a dream of mine ever sense I was little to find a nest to get an origin dragon egg. I was climbing a mountain hoping beyond hope that I would find one. I got to the top and there I was a nest I quickly hide behind a couple boulders and looked around. I saw the parents fly away probably to go hunt or at least I hoped so. I waited a couple minutes to make sure the parents where really gone and then snuck up to the nest. There where 3 eggs 2 where black and white and then one was light blue. They where surprisingly in the middle of a little pool of water. I had never heard of origin dragons laying there eggs in water before. It was strange for sure I heard a roar and I knew what that means the parents where coming back I quickly went to grab one of the black and white eggs but then I looked at the light blue one I knew then and there that it would be my egg there was something about it. I quickly grabbed it and ran off hoping that the parents would not see me. I ran as fast as I could back down the mountain to my little cabin in the woods being very carful not to drop the egg or shake it around to much. As soon as I got to my cabin I slammed the door breathing heavily and just looked down at the egg in my hands. I was shaking so hard I could not believe it after all these years of searching I finally got one I could not wait for it to hatch so I could finally have my very own origin dragon.
Personality: Bulle is very stubborn and difficult he dose like to be bossed around and thinks that he Is the best and that no one can beat him. He is very loyal to the one he hatched for but that is the only one.
Other Info: Bulle Means Bubble in French. His favorite food is ocean salmon and tuna. And he enjoys rabbit once in a while
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

Spirit23Wolf wrote:~I wish to adopt!~

Congrats, hes yours~

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me