Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~❊~ #179 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Artist Contest!

This is going to be a naming contest!
To win him/her give them a name with a cool meaning.

Ends Apr. 1st.

Rarity: Uncommon
Phenotype: Sooty Coyote Dun with Brindle
Genotype: Ee/Aa/DD/nSty+brindle

DragonCave wrote:[b]Username: DragonCave
Name: Nicolette
Show Name: Until the Last Stop Howling
Height: 16 hh
Personality: Ever the joyous one, Nicole never seems to be unwilling to talk to someone. Even the most reserved and quite of horse's defenses appear to be ultimately useless against her. Nicole doesn't take this to an annoying point, but her enthusiasm and outgoingness seems to be contagious. Nicole is very much a social mare, and wont hesitate to prance up to anyone she feels is left and and drag them into the conversation or start a new one, even if it's rather one-sided. Nicole however, is also very disorganized, and would likely lose her own tail if it were not attached to her own behind. Because of this, and her over-trusting tenancies, Nicole does benefit from having a "guardian" of sorts, usually a stallion that she may or may not be crushing on.
Halter: [color=#000080]█

[/color][/b]
Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #179 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 am

Username: Spirit23wolf
Name: Athena (The One Who Turned Medusa Into A Gorgon)
Show Name: Medusa's Wrath
Height: 17.2hh
Personality: Athena is a very vain mare and thinks that she is the most beautiful of them all she can no stand it if someone thinks that they are prettier. She is also very smart so don't get on this mares bad side or you might end up like Medusa
Halter: Surprise me :D
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Username: DragonCave
Personality: Ever the joyous one, Nicole never seems to be unwilling to talk to someone. Even the most reserved and quite of horse's defenses appear to be ultimately useless against her. Nicole doesn't take this to an annoying point, but her enthusiasm and outgoingness seems to be contagious. Nicole is very much a social mare, and wont hesitate to prance up to anyone she feels is left and and drag them into the conversation or start a new one, even if it's rather one-sided. Nicole however, is also very disorganized, and would likely lose her own tail if it were not attached to her own behind. Because of this, and her over-trusting tenancies, Nicole does benefit from having a "guardian" of sorts, usually a stallion that she may or may not be crushing on.
Halter:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Username: iStatz
Name: Thorin
Show Name: ÇwÇ True King Under The Mountain
Height: 14.3hh
Personality: Thorin is brave, but a bit rough around the edges. Once you know him, he becomes warm hearted and loyal to the end. He cares about everyone he is close to and its fiercely protective.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 am

Username: tomijojo
Name: wonder struck
Show Name: running through dark places
Height: 17.1
Personality: maze is a very shy boy, he likes not so crowded places and likes working on his own, he only likes to trust one main person but will allow maybe 1 or 2 more for a little of his trust, he is also a big sweetheart and loves watching foals play, the only time he really let's loose is when he is with the people he trusts or when he is playing with the foals
Halter: something calming but majestic
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:52 am

Username: Monochrome Tones
Name: Jasmin
Show Name: Dìomhair Gàrradh (Scottish Gaelic for Secret Garden.)
Height: 14 hh
Personality: Jasmine is a quiet and very well behaved little mare. She mostly keeps to herself around other horses, but that doesn't mean she's not friendly. One of her favorite things to do is just go for a walk. Any trail will do, as long as she can enjoy the world around her. It can take some time to earn her friendship, as she can actually become quite moody when upset or offended, but once you've befriended this darling mare, she'll be loyal to you for life.
Halter: That light brown-ish white color? Does that make sense? If not, anything is ok. She's not overly picky. ;)

Pronunciation: Dee-oh-mere gear-awed
(That's as close as I can get.)
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

DragonCave wrote:Username: DragonCave
Halter:

Winner
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:49 pm