~❊~ #178 Midnight Stallions ~❊~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #178 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 pm

We could always use more kindness in the community.
Go out and choose a user from the CS or MS community and write something kind about them.

Ends Mar. 31st.

Rarity: Common
Phenotype: Gold Dun Tobiano
Genotype: ee/aa/nCh/DD/ToTo

Monochrome Tones wrote:Username: monophone
Name: Aphrodite
Show Name: Aurum Pais (Grecian for "Golden Child"
Height: 16hh
Personality:
Halter: Classic Brown Leather
Kind Note: I would like to write a kind note about a player who is no longer here. Her name was eeveequeen, and she was about the most giving person I have ever had the honor of meeting. Every month, she made sure I got every possible outcome, and would often trade her own pets for one I particularly wanted. She never wanted anything in return. She was actually very shy, even here, and didn't talk to or know many people, but I now for a fact that everyone who was in her tiny little circle absolutely adored her. I never once saw anything negative said of her, which, I believe, is something everyone should aspire to. Ever since she had to leave I've realized how truly special she was, and I've made it a goal of mine to be as much like her as possible in how kind and sharing she was. I wish I could tell her just how much of an impact she made on me.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #178 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:05 pm

Username: Spirit23wolf
Name: Kind
Show Name: Full Of Kindness
Height: 16.7hh
Personality: Kind is very much like her name she is very sweet and in your pocket kind of mare she loves nothing more than cuddles and treats
Halter: Purple
Kind Note: I would just like to thank Dragonspirit for basically gifting me one of my dream pets she was kind enough to trade me for her for just a couple uncommon and commons even thought she is and advent list pet that act of kindness will never leave me
Pet's name: SnowBells (Thank You Dragonspirit) NFT
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:06 am

Username: TIGERCATZ
Name: diablo
Show Name: Over the mountain
Height: 15.3 hh
Personality: She is fairly
quiet and will
usually keep to
herself unless there
is a reason for her
to be social
Halter: Blue
Kind Note:

A while ago i had a somewhat crazy goal of getting every warrior cat (i still do), I knew that this was a unrealistic goal but i am trying. One day taking a break sent me a trade with ravenpaw in it. At first my mind was wondering if I had anything close to that value, then I read the trade message, it said that ravenpaw was a gift, to help me with my goal. This was so nice because not only were they gifting me a valuable cat, they knew what I was working to. This shows just how much people in this community care, even about silly little dreams that are never going to happen.
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
The Sun is My Muse
Show Name:
Sena
Height:
16 hh
Personality:
A kind and caring, maternal young female, she loves to be around other horses. She can be a little flirty when around the stallions, but seems to try and tame this side of herself when not in the breeding season.
Halter:
Pink and light blue
Kind Note:
I really couldn't decide between all those people who were so amazing and gave me beautiful and wonderful pets for my memorial group for my Grandpa, Papa, Louie the Chihuahua mix, my rats, Braveheart, and so on. Since i couldn't pick from all those users, I decided to go with Leafstorm.
They wanted this one pup from me so bad, that they are working on a ton of breedings for me right now, and humanoid customs, and they went into the store them-self and bought me a bunch of items (A few which I had really wanted) plus a little extra. So...Thank you, Leaf! You are so amazing.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Username: monophone
Personality:
Kind Note: I would like to write a kind note about a player who is no longer here. Her name was eeveequeen, and she was about the most giving person I have ever had the honor of meeting. Every month, she made sure I got every possible outcome, and would often trade her own pets for one I particularly wanted. She never wanted anything in return. She was actually very shy, even here, and didn't talk to or know many people, but I now for a fact that everyone who was in her tiny little circle absolutely adored her. I never once saw anything negative said of her, which, I believe, is something everyone should aspire to. Ever since she had to leave I've realized how truly special she was, and I've made it a goal of mine to be as much like her as possible in how kind and sharing she was. I wish I could tell her just how much of an impact she made on me.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Monochrome Tones wrote:Username: monophone
Personality:

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me