Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oliver "Ollie" Tukon

Postby Sillybob101 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:02 am

art above by YourGayness c:

Name: Oliver 'Ollie' Tukon
winning form:
Username: Sillybob101
Name: Oliver Tukon (but he likes to be called Ollie)
Theme Song: Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World

Personality: (278/500)
Easy-going - Ollie is not one to be stubborn at all. He enjoys going with the flow and it really rubs him the wrong way to be set on an exact schedule.
Self conscious - The thing Ollie is most self conscious of? His hair. He slaves over the mirror for a good half hour to make sure his hair has that natural looking 'flow' as he calls it. He may be easy going about most things, but his hair stays strictly to his 'flow'.
Easily jealous - This fur is particularly easy to make jealous. Not over material items or clothes or anything basic like that. Ollie gets jealous over his best friends. Not particularly at his best friends, but in a sense that he'll feel jealous of anyone who's spending time with them whenever he's busy. He keeps these needy feelings to himself, and tries not to express it too much.
Playful - Oliver is surely one to be playful, especially when it's winter. He likes getting his friends worked up into chasing him around and messing with him in return. It may seem a little immature for his age (21), but Ollie doesn't care too much as long as he's able to get a playful reaction back from his friends.
Social - Ollie is very easy to get along with. He doesn't judge and is always looking to be around furs and mainly have a good time. He likes having many friends, and tries to keep his group of friends large. The more friends he has, the more time he gets to be hanging out instead of focusing on his work.
Relationships: (317/500)
The friends:
Victoria; - When it comes to Victoria, it's always fun and games. Neither of the two like to be serious, so they're always out at arcades, or bakeries, sometimes even dance clubs. Whenever Victoria is in a low mood, Ollie knows that it would be a good time to play some of her favorite songs and bring a nice lookin' cake. 'Cause you can never go wrong with cake!
Merro - The relationship between Merro and Ollie is that they're pretty tight. Merro is the first person Ollie calls if he feels like having a crazy good time. The two usually watch scary movies, or go out with the rest of their squad. During Halloween, they try going to every haunted house in their area, then later compare which ones were better and so on. Ollie even plans on asking Merro to give him a tattoo, after he decides what kind of tattoo he wants.
Calluna - To Ollie, Calluna is fabulous! He appreciates her love for good clothes and finds it funny whenever Calluna scolds him for wearing his favorite comfy sweater all the time. Sometimes Ollie accompanies her when she goes out on her big shopping trips and even has cosplayed with her before. His favorite time cosplaying with Calluna was when he was a dragon and she was the fabulous dragon slayer.

The enemies:
Splinter Valerie; - Once upon a day Ollie was actually friends with Valerie. Their friendship was brief though. It ended when Ollie was just playing too much with Valerie by pulling on one of the horns on her head. And Val, being self conscious of her lizard side, became extremely angry. She chewed him out and they never spoke again. Ever since then Val has been feeling quite salty towards Ollie, and to Ollie the same.
"She just needs to chill out" He says to his buddies every time Val is mentioned.

Art;

credit to Pastel Dreams for letting me use Victoria for my form :3
and thanks to Rhys~ for letting me use Merro
Anddd thank you to elf-of-the-hallow for letting me use their Calluna

Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me