WME: Medli by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Medli

Postby p-ond » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:01 am

To try for this girl, tell me what aspects you like about any three WME artists past and/ or present. It can be anything, from design to how they adopt out their designs. Must be three different artists. SAoR (:

Username: Nikki~Mikki
Equid's Name: Medli {[ Med-lee ]}
Height: 13.5hh
Personality: Medli can be a rather shy soul, watching the group from the outside. She longs to be part of the group, but has trouble getting there. Medli is almost blindly loyal, and a great friend to have. She cares about your feelings and you, always wanting to help in any way possible. Sometimes she forgets to focus on herself a little, as she is always projecting outward. She believes that selfishness is the cause of corruption, and tries to be as selfless as possible. However, she tends to have lost all aspect of herself, and so she needs others who can help bring that out in her.

EDITS: One only.
ENDS: a few pages.
Last edited by p-ond on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Champagne Cream

Postby ika; » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 am

Username: Ikaaaaaaaaa
Equid's Name: Marshmallow
Height: growing
Personality: Sweet, as her name suggests! She's generous and loving, dislikes conflict and tries to remain peaceful at all times. Marshmallow is softly spoken and gentle, and seems to have a soothing affect on those around her.
Aspects:
1. KittyCatKita- I love the unusualness of their designs, particularly this guy's markings <3
2. Folktale- The quipping is perf <33
3. Birchwood Hollow- The style just seems different to me, super pretty and vibrant c:

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:52 am

Username: elliej1995
Equid's Name: Guinevere
Height: 12hh
Personality: Guinevere is a very shy filly. She will find one friend to be close to and wont leave their side. She is self conscious of her shyness and seems to think that she wont ever find some one to love her. She hopes one day to grow out her shyness.
Aspects:
1.I like how horsy tends to keep the quipping more simple.
2.I loved how Lilian did dapples like on Nera
3.I liked the way Amigo did breedings. She made Pistol the perfect combo of Trouble and Esmerelda.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:54 am

Username: Raxacorico
Equid's Name: Aela
Height: 13.1 hh
Personality: Soft on the inside and rough around the edges. Aela has learned to hide her feelings, so she can be a bit gruff when you first meet her. But when you really get to know her, she is very sensitive and sweet.
Aspects:
1. Copper96: I love how she does the base coats and the quipping. Her occasional breedings are also fun to see <3 She's also very nice.
2. Cougar28: Love everything about her designs, haven't seen one that I haven't liked yet c:
3. Lillian Nightshade: Her designs were always gorgeous, and she had fun ways of adopting them out ^^
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:55 am

Username: Barron
Equid's Name: Popcorn
Height: 13.1 hands
Personality: Popcorn is a very sweet, and friendly mare. She loves to be around other equids, and is very playful. Her favorite game is tag. Popcorn was tamed just over a year ago, and has learned to love humans. Her favorite snack is popcorn of course. Popcorn is also a very bubbly girl! She's always talking, but many of the equids don't mind. She has a very sweet, cute voice that many love. Maybe the best thing about her though is her wiliness to share and help others.
Aspects:
1. CookieRabbit- I love your clean, light colored desgins. It makes them look so perfect, and neat!
2.Birchwood Hollow I like your crazy colored Equids! The quipping is just stunning on them.
3.Copper96 I love your simple designs.

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FamineMyth » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 am

Username: sabotage;
Equid's Name: Holland
Height: 14.3hh
Personality: Holland is an equid that is very out there. She isn't afraid to flirt with the boys, or speak her mind. When she wants some she makes it clear. I guess overall, Holland is a very outgoing, demanding but friendly equid.
Aspects:
1. I love horsy1050's simplicity of equid designs.
2. I love Folktale's breedings. She always manages to blend the mare and sire into a beautiful foal, thats always unique from all of the other equids.
3. I love Birchwood Hollow's color schemes and idea, that are always something that hasn't quite been done before.
FamineMyth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 am

Username: Holmes & Watson
Equid's Name: Leah
Height: 14.1 hh
Personality: Leah is very sly and tricky. She enjoys playing jokes on others and watching their reactions. She is good at heart and often has good intentions, wether they turn out that way or not. She love playing in the grass and with other equids, always in a good mood. She always has good news to share and loves laughing. She can be serious but always tries to look on the bright side. She is very understanding and sentimental. She is always determined to make others laugh and enjoys the sound of it. She often has her head in the clouds but is always aware of how others feel.
Aspects:
1. AmigoGirl: I likes how she did breeings, they turned out perfectly.
2. Folktail: I love her style of quipping, it's always amazingly done.
3. Copper96: I love her style and general color and design of all the equids she puts out.
Last edited by Folmes on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swag; » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 am

Username: swag;
Equid's Name: Ava
Height: 13hh
Personality: Ava is a petite and well mannered mare. She is soft spoken and never is one to start an argument. This mare is a kind equid and tends to make friends quite easily. Ava has never raised her voice and has never been rude, she thinks beauty on the outside is simply not as important as the beauty that lies on this inside.
Aspects:
1. Copper96 - I adore the colors she chooses for her equids and the quipping she pairs them with!
2. Birchwood Hollow - the equids never cease to amaze me!
3. KittyCatKita - you can just see all the time spent on her equids, she really comes up with wonderful designs!
xoxo - swag;
swag;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 am

Username: Crowsong
Equid's Name: Autumn Dawn
Height: 14.3
Personality: She is a very caring sweetheart. She tends to be quiet, but she isn't afraid to talk to anyone or chat with a stranger. She especially loves working with foals; be it frolicking with them through fallen leaves in the season she's named for, telling them bedtime stories on warm summer nights, or introducing them to the glory of Spring's arrival. Although, like many mares, she would like to find a mate and have foals of her own, that is not her only interest in life--her main goal is to make sure her friends are happy and safe, and to be as helpful as she can.
Aspects:
1. Folktale: Breedings have been so excellent, visibly the child of both parents as well as being its own unique equid.
2. KittyCatKita: I feel like this artist creates equids that are very...good to see; I felt that for a while equids were kind of going downhill (they were still great designs, just didn't seem as equid-like) and this artist has definitely helped to bring the species back to its glory (I hope no one takes offense to this, I don't mean it in a bad way to anyone)
3. Birchwood Hollow: Though I admit her designs were not usually to my taste, they were always so beautiful and extravagant. Even her simplest equid designs had a very unique beauty to them.

Edit: haha, thank you, I can't say I know such measurements very well!
Last edited by LadyCrowsong on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:17 am

Username: Transparency.
Equid's Name: Camello- I don't know where it came from, it just...fits.
Height: 14.3 hh...yeah, she's pretty tall.
Personality: Cam is a sparky, spunky, intelligent mare. She is sweet and sassy, and very perceptive- she notices almost every little thing! She is always on the alert, but she only does it out of loyalty- she is always looking out for her friends and for her herd. Cam is very adventurous, and often goes on long journeys away for moons at a time to do, well, whatever she likes. However, she is very trusting and trustworthy, and can always be counted on to return.
Aspects:
1. KittyCatKita- everything. Every. Little. Thing. She. Does.
...is perfect. ;u;
2. I loved how Lillian did breedquids, the fjordquid especially, they were all so cute. <3
3. horsy1050 has amazing designs, fluent and beautiful, oh-so-unique, and the form criteria is always interesting.

And just so you know, @Holmes & Watson: 12.7 hh is not a valid height ^^" It would be 13.2 hh, if you wanted to convert it like that.
@Crowsong: Same goes for you, it would be 15.2 hh, which I believe is not even a valid height for a WME.
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery