share, make a friend!!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

share, make a friend!!

Postby silly_guy420 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:47 pm

hi!! I love making friends on here but its hard to do for me so... say (at least) one thing about yourself!! it can be anything and you can say as much as you want!! when you respond after someone, say something about what they said like if they said they have a hobby they like even a simple "ive never heard of that, interesting!!" or "thats cool :)" is okay!! then respond with your own thing to share!!

a few rules first
1.be kind!! do not spread hate
2. do not trauma dump, my dms are always open if you need to but here is not the space, pm me if you need to.

more rules will be added as needed!!
Last edited by silly_guy420 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☆☆☆/meow/☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SqdPxl ☆☆☆ ©
im asher!! I used to play this game all the time in 2018 and now im back!! im trans masc (ftm) and gay mlm!! I also use it/its pronouns or any other neopronouns, I'm always looking for people to talk to so feel free to dm me or trade with me anytime!! i love horror specifically IT, the walten files, and the decent!! i also love my little pony, spongebob, and south park!! im in my local punk and alterntive scene and i love to talk about it whenever i can!! i love have online friends and im always online so feel free to message anytime :3

silly_guy420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: share, make a friend!!

Postby silly_guy420 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:47 pm

I'll start, im asher, and my favorite animals are rats!! my favorite movies are it (2017) and as you are!!
Last edited by winx on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information
☆☆☆/meow/☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SqdPxl ☆☆☆ ©
im asher!! I used to play this game all the time in 2018 and now im back!! im trans masc (ftm) and gay mlm!! I also use it/its pronouns or any other neopronouns, I'm always looking for people to talk to so feel free to dm me or trade with me anytime!! i love horror specifically IT, the walten files, and the decent!! i also love my little pony, spongebob, and south park!! im in my local punk and alterntive scene and i love to talk about it whenever i can!! i love have online friends and im always online so feel free to message anytime :3

silly_guy420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teira » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:10 pm

Hi Asher, this is a brilliant thread idea! I love rats, I've always wanted one, maybe in the future! I've never watched those movies but now I may be inspired to! I'm Tay, I love music, art, and poetry, writing is so beautiful to me. I like collecting things (hence why I play this game) mostly bones, rocks and crystals, and trinkets. I also love nature, so hiking takes up a big part of my life!
"thank you for the tragedy,
i needed it for my art. " - Kurt Cobain

my jams ♡
teira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moniteau Warrior » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:35 am

Hi Tay, I love writing too. Im Grace and i love country music. I also am female and in the US. I love cats and writing. I wrote a scary story for school and if you want to read it PM me and I’ll send you it.
Last edited by winx on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information
Im Grace

She/Her

My birthday is April 20th

Love animals, Music, and Writing

Also Love College Football and Baceball

Geaux LSU Tigers, Go TCU Frogs
Moniteau Warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:00 pm

Hey there,
Sorry but all topics need a clear point of discussion. If you'd like to introduce yourself you can in the introductions forum.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me