Fave comfort food

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Fave comfort food

Postby lotusmoon9 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:00 am

Hi! I'd love to know more about food from around the world too :)
So what's your favourite food? or your go-to comfort food? or something that surprised you with how good it was? :D
Lets enjoy some food talk :D

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fave comfort food

Postby JK341 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:59 pm

oh boy that's a tough one! Arguably one of my top faves though are some beef meatballs that are placed in a slow cooker with BBQ sauce, grape jelly, and pineapple bits (its a lot better than the description first sounds), we typically save this recipe for holiday meals but oh man, so good!
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:53 pm

JK341 wrote:oh boy that's a tough one! Arguably one of my top faves though are some beef meatballs that are placed in a slow cooker with BBQ sauce, grape jelly, and pineapple bits (its a lot better than the description first sounds), we typically save this recipe for holiday meals but oh man, so good!

that sounds quite interesting actually!!

I love silky smooth pumpkin soup on winter nights :D

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parkayl » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:17 am

I love Potstickers. Dunkin Mocha. Turkey Hill Iced Tea. And Whales.
Parkayl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardif » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:13 am

yorkshire pudding w roasted veggies n brown gravy :-)
'

tardif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weirdgirl » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:55 am

Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Meatballs, etc. Too many to choose from!
This game has amazing art pieces made by other people and the animals are so adorable. I live in the United States and life has been interesting. I have many interests such as photography, bowling, swimming, basketball, reading, drawing, horror, anime, magic, Christmas, Halloween, romance, mystery, action, singing, etc.
Weirdgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriskTheHusky » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:16 am

Ice cream. Whenever I feel down, I always go to my freezer to make myself a nice bowl of frozen cow juices.
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:58 am

JK341 wrote:oh boy that's a tough one! Arguably one of my top faves though are some beef meatballs that are placed in a slow cooker with BBQ sauce, grape jelly, and pineapple bits (its a lot better than the description first sounds), we typically save this recipe for holiday meals but oh man, so good!

oh yeah those are good. those inspired me to make spicy peanutbutter jelly chicken. I guess you can just swap out peanut butter and spieces, and just use peanut satay sauce, and use current or raspberry jelly. make sure garlic is there. although our meatballs I think use cocktail sauce, not BBQ

anway, I feel bad when my pickme-up foods involve meat. drownding sorrows in cheese burgers is kind of selfish. or mac and cheese.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katyanari » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:36 am

My comfort food depends on who is cooking or where we are going! I like my homemade meatball subs. If it's my fiance, I love his crab and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms. My mom makes the ultimate cheesy, meaty lasagna. My mom-in-law makes this amazing casserole called 'Potato Stuff' thats diced potatoes in cream of mushroom with cream cheese, a ton of cheddar cheese, and topped with rice crispies and baked. Sounds weird but everyone in the family goes straight to it on holidays. If going out to eat, my fiance and I are obsessed with a local place that has an amazing seafood bake, and teriyaki-glazed salmon. I also find trying new foods to be 'comforting', as weird as that can be. My guy and try to branch out and eat something new once a month, most recently we tried oysters (raw and fried) for the first time ever, and surprisingly loved them. (I thought the texture would get to me in a bad way, but it didn't.) If we are getting fast food, I LOVE Taco Bueno's beef muchaco, and Jack-in-the-Box's curly fries. My favorite food of all time is either turtle cheesecake or potatoes, though, so a classic baked potato with just cheese and sour cream is an easy go-to.
I love food so much! Haha
Katyanari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The.Arsonist » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:37 am

Pb&j or pasta