TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby calculator » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 pm

NefariousPitbull wrote:Alright, can I just say how much I absolutely dispise people chewing. It's a stupid thing, but everytime I hear someone chewing it makes me want to throw up. If i hear someone eating chips I want to scream, and don't even get me started on people smacking their lips. I sound dumb, but I can't help but curl up into a ball. Y u c k .

i think there is a phobia for this so maybe look into it? i am not sure what it is yikes!! just heard of it before ((:
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:41 pm

I honestly feel like nobody likes me??? I feel like such a burden, And annoyance to my friends. And Anybody else i try to talk to normally ends up ghosting me. So whoo me. I'm always just going to be lonely,,

I want my friendss backk too, They've all seem to have forgotten about me and It really hurts gahh.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:49 pm

there it is
    that stupid
    naive
    proof

i'm such an idiot. i shouldn't have let him back around, i knew i shouldn't have. he played with my emotions, and lo and behold, he was talking to another female this whole time :')))

do you know how hard it is for me to feel things like a normal human? very hard. so, i go out of my way to let my emotions toward you actually show, which i never do. aside from the death of my best friend, i am not an emotional person at all. i feel no attachment to life, rarely ever to people, and i can't help that. i can't force myself to feel. even therapists and my family point out how emotionless, manipulative, and how good i am at switching off my emotions completely. i've been told i have severe sociopathic behavior (not psychopathic, i don't injure people or harm anyone) and i physically cannot help this, nor change it.

so for me to go out of my way to allow myself to feel something despite better judgement, and the fact that this is rare for me and it comes back to bite me.
    back to being an emotionless hermit it is.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:01 pm

i would really appreciate some advice if possible.

im planning on telling my parents that i have depression, because its
progressively getting worse. im probably going to do it over text since
it would be so much more easier on my part. thanks in advance <3
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi my name is [insert teacher's name] and I think that since my kids are in an honors course 4 chapters a night with a page worth of analysis isn't a lot. Not like a whole bunch of them are [insert education level] and have jobs, or have sports/clubs that might have a meeting that night. And then when my students submit subpar work I'm going to dock off half of their credit and be *rude as all heck* with my comment just because I can be!

I'm so tired of my teacher at this point, honestly. I had school Tuesday from 6 to 3, then work from 3 30 to midnight. I had no time to possibly do her work and she got so sassy "[insert name] did you not read my notes on the last journal .." I DID READ HER NOTES? She could easily tell if she had just taken a second to see that I had actually cited specific sources this time, I had a whole page like she said she wanted from me. ITS OBVIOUS I READ THE NOTES!

I'm so done whats the point anymore, even if I'm dying from not sleeping because of work and my lack of mental stability and the fact that I haven't been doing my math course work at all. its never good enough.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:10 pm

i hate when my nostrils have so much itch because there is only one way to deal with it
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovclub » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 pm

i wish i could be appreciated, loved and noticed.
i hate having these liver issues, i hate missing 3 weeks of school too often and always being in hospital.
Last edited by lovclub on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────────────┐
hi i'm christie! ♡
i'm an animator and cuphead addict!
i do have an art shop however it's
currently closed due to heaps of
commissions, sorry!
i'm a heteroflexible c:
i prefer she/her pronouns please!

└───────────────────┘
my book❤ i love you!❤ art shop❤
lovclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:10 am

Don’t you love the feeling of depression?

The feeling that you’re so alone and misunderstood,
that everyone is oblivious to your emotions.

The feeling that you’re never good enough to hang
out with people.

The feeling when you cry yourself to sleep because
there’s no shoulder to lean on anymore.

The feeling when you’re so low in life you don’t want
to get out of bed and face the cruel world.

😥
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ibuki! » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:59 am

Harlow. wrote:truth hurts

oh gosh, i feel you there. countless times i've been so afraid to stop being a wuss and tell the truth, but i end up just lying anyways- and if i do happen to tell the truth, people get mad at me for it and i'm honestly so sick of it. i can't give much advice, but let me say i can relate. it sucks. but if you keep the mindset of "i'll get through this." things may not get better in terms of the problem, but when that level of it's over, you actually do think, "i did get through this, no matter the outcome." because you won't be trapped in that conversation forever. <3

bugbites wrote:
          okay so
          my step-dad is being a huge jerk to me. he expects me to clean the entire house, do dishes, sweep, mop, feed the dogs, and take the dogs for walks. this wouldn't be a bad thing at all if i didn't spend from 07:30 to 15:00 at school then from 15:50 to 22:00 at work every night. i'm extremely annoyed because i go to school everyday then work every night, but he doesn't do anything. he rarely even runs errands for my mom who also works. instead he just sits at home all day, watches movies, and drinks alcohol. all. day. i'm honestly done with him. oh, not to mention he came into my room and actually threw a lot of my belongings on the floor. i don't even know why? so now i've got to put everything back in its place and get ready to wake up at 05:30 tomorrow morning for school. i just wanna scream oh my god.

ugh, that seems like a huge pain. but from reading this little description about your step-dad, i wouldn't if i was in your shoes, i would be constantly upset and not know how to handle it. so, what i reccomend is telling your mom. your mom can end that relationship when she pleases and where, and she may not sympethize or have a good reaction, but at least you let her know what was going on with you and him <3

NefariousPitbull wrote:Alright, can I just say how much I absolutely dispise people chewing. It's a stupid thing, but everytime I hear someone chewing it makes me want to throw up. If i hear someone eating chips I want to scream, and don't even get me started on people smacking their lips. I sound dumb, but I can't help but curl up into a ball. Y u c k .

oh man, it's absolutely revolting. i hate the noise as well- my twin is a huge smacker when it comes to eating, so i constantly have to tell her to stop. i may not have it as extreme as you, but it disgusts me when i hear it. i just want to cover my ears, so it's not just you feeling this way <3

edgy cat of DOOM wrote:stupid depression
      stupid anxiety
      stupid tric trying to come back
      stupid other stupid habits trying to come back
      stupid psychiatrist appointments
      stupid mcfreaking meds I don't even want to take

ignore me I'm just complaining like a 3 y/o

i understand the depression- let me just say depression really sucks to have, so i'm with you with that and anxiety. for a short period of my life i had a laughing tic so i would laugh at random moments and would often get called out for it, and having to tell someone about your feelings does make you feel like a burden in many ways. the medicine may be for you to control your mental health, but i mean, it doesnt mean you want to take them. i'm sorry that you feel that way, and it's very understandable why <3

Harlow. wrote:I honestly feel like nobody likes me??? I feel like such a burden, And annoyance to my friends. And Anybody else i try to talk to normally ends up ghosting me. So whoo me. I'm always just going to be lonely,,

I want my friendss backk too, They've all seem to have forgotten about me and It really hurts gahh.

i've seen you around, and you seem like such a chill person. i, however, do feel the same way. i feel like i can't go a day without having my friend be upset at me, and it really feels awful. if you'd like, we can chat, and i can be your friend. you're not always going to be lonely. maybe it just feels that way <3

sixx. wrote:
        there it is
        that stupid
        naive
        proof

i'm such an idiot. i shouldn't have let him back around, i knew i shouldn't have. he played with my emotions, and lo and behold, he was talking to another female this whole time :')))

do you know how hard it is for me to feel things like a normal human? very hard. so, i go out of my way to let my emotions toward you actually show, which i never do. aside from the death of my best friend, i am not an emotional person at all. i feel no attachment to life, rarely ever to people, and i can't help that. i can't force myself to feel. even therapists and my family point out how emotionless, manipulative, and how good i am at switching off my emotions completely. i've been told i have severe sociopathic behavior (not psychopathic, i don't injure people or harm anyone) and i physically cannot help this, nor change it.

so for me to go out of my way to allow myself to feel something despite better judgement, and the fact that this is rare for me and it comes back to bite me.
        back to being an emotionless hermit it is.

you can't change how you feel about something, or rather, if you feel. in my book, being emotionless at least protects you from hurt and such. but as soon as you feel, you regret it. i really don't think that you're sociopathic from what i'm seeing, and it seems as just a misunderstanding. it seems the personality trait masks, well, your actual personality, because it's all people ever want to judge or see. think about this, you can't help if you feel, and it's better then telling yourself you don't. you rarely show emotion, but you do show reactions, and you are human <3

eden ♛ wrote:i would really appreciate some advice if possible.

im planning on telling my parents that i have depression, because its
      progressively getting worse. im probably going to do it over text since
      it would be so much more easier on my part. thanks in advance <3

i think that's a great idea. so what i'm thinking is you tell them you have depression, you say how long you've been dealing with it, and some of your hardest times with it. depending how kind your parents are, i feel like this plan will work out greatly. don't be ashamed of something you can't control <3

Swishy & Broken wrote:
        Hi my name is [insert teacher's name] and I think that since my kids are in an honors course 4 chapters a night with a page worth of analysis isn't a lot. Not like a whole bunch of them are [insert education level] and have jobs, or have sports/clubs that might have a meeting that night. And then when my students submit subpar work I'm going to dock off half of their credit and be *rude as all heck* with my comment just because I can be!

I'm so tired of my teacher at this point, honestly. I had school Tuesday from 6 to 3, then work from 3 30 to midnight. I had no time to possibly do her work and she got so sassy "[insert name] did you not read my notes on the last journal .." I DID READ HER NOTES? She could easily tell if she had just taken a second to see that I had actually cited specific sources this time, I had a whole page like she said she wanted from me. ITS OBVIOUS I READ THE NOTES!

I'm so done whats the point anymore, even if I'm dying from not sleeping because of work and my lack of mental stability and the fact that I haven't been doing my math course work at all. its never good enough.

oh, that's terrible. but just have this mindset- you're really trying, and putting this much effort into your life is a lot more than mine. she may not be a kind teacher, (i don't have one either. if there was an earthquake she would let us die.) but by overloading you with homework, she is preparing you for more to come- but keep on going, you've made it this far <3

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:i hate when my nostrils have so much itch because there is only one way to deal with it

i agree, it's very annoying- and then it looks like you're picking your nose. i don't think i can give advice, but more just empathize is the thing. my nostrils itch literally all day, every day and it feels TERRIBLE, so i know what you mean <3

lovclub wrote:i wish i could be appreciated, loved and noticed.
      i hate having these liver issues, i hate missing 3 weeks of school too often and always being in hospital.
      i wish i could just pull my drip, die and be gone.

don't die. once you get there, you'll realize how much people will miss you. you are loved, but maybe people don't

WIP! i wanna bookmark these.

✯ astronaut ✯ wrote:
      Don’t you love the feeling of depression?

The feeling that you’re so alone and misunderstood,
      that everyone is oblivious to your emotions.

The feeling that you’re never good enough to hang
      out with people.

The feeling when you cry yourself to sleep because
      there’s no shoulder to lean on anymore.

The feeling when you’re so low in life you don’t want
      to get out of bed and face the cruel world.

😥

wip, im rushing to school <3
    this is epic time
ibuki!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me