♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby pictochat » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:40 am

Sushidragon. wrote:Ok so I have a crush on a girl Im like 90% sure is straight...
And I wanna ask her out but I don't want her to gossip out me to her friends. I'm not fully out as bi yet but I want to start being her friend or just generally get to know her more, but she is already in a tight knot of friends. Any tips anyone can give me? Any help is appreciated ❤️

i would probably start by instead of suggesting anything serious with her, just try to casually admit you have a crush on her/confess, or even just say something like "hey you're really cool and I'd like to hang out sometime!". Test things out a little and maybe try hanging out with her and her friends sometimes. I understand that things like that are hard, as someone who's not fully out myself.

//
i actually get to actually date my crush,, >< i'm so happy but i'm worried because I'm feeling something stronger than I have in a while and I don't know how that will affect my relationship with my other partners. Especially when I promised them I'd always love them the same. I suppose that's still true?...but this new discovery that my feelings are ballooning like i've never felt before and the possibility that I could like this person more than my other partners stresses me out.
jimmy • he/him
xxxxxxxxxxx naive optimist !!
pictochat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:31 am

I'd like some advice on this situation I'm in!
I have a hallway crush on this one guy and I think he might like me back; we've never talked to each other though so it's very hard to tell. I've caught him stealing glances at me more often than I'd consider just a coincidence and I've spotted him fixing up his hair as well when I'm nearby.
I'm too shy to start a conversation with him myself; how would I show him that I'm interested in him in a way that won't be too embarrassing for me if I'm just overthinking things?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:52 am

Jarex wrote:I'd like some advice on this situation I'm in!
I have a hallway crush on this one guy and I think he might like me back; we've never talked to each other though so it's very hard to tell. I've caught him stealing glances at me more often than I'd consider just a coincidence and I've spotted him fixing up his hair as well when I'm nearby.
I'm too shy to start a conversation with him myself; how would I show him that I'm interested in him in a way that won't be too embarrassing for me if I'm just overthinking things?

hihi !! if you want to avoid confrontation altogether, i suggest exerting body language to show that you're interested such as eye contract and smiling. however it sounds like he's been putting in the work too !! haha. is it possible for you to slip in a note in his locker?? do you have any mutual friends you can confide in?? initiate small talk if you both share a class??

ultimately, i think conversing is the best route to go because it seems like there ARE feelings present—platonic or not. start with a simple compliment. this may be a big step but plsplspls don't be afraid of rejection !! you are being the bravest person you can possibly be and that is admirable on its own.

hell, you may make a friend out of it.

good luck !! <3
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:57 am

arabella !! wrote:
    hihi !! if you want to avoid confrontation altogether, i suggest exerting body language to show that you're interested such as eye contract and smiling.

I might try doing that, but I get really nervous even when I'm just looking at him, haha...one of my friends told me I should just let him catch me looking at him a few times, I might do that instead

arabella !! wrote:
    is it possible for you to slip in a note in his locker?? do you have any mutual friends you can confide in?? initiate small talk if you both share a class??

I've considered that, but I don't know his locker; I don't think we share any friends (I think he's new to the school, I've only started to see him this year); and we don't share any classes; we don't even go to the same year group, he's a year above me

arabella !! wrote:
    start with a simple compliment. this may be a big step but plsplspls don't be afraid of rejection !! you are being the bravest person you can possibly be and that is admirable on its own.

I'll probably compliment him if he starts a conversation with me himself; I'd feel way too awkward just going up to him myself :')

& thank you for the advice!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:33 pm

so im aspec/demiromantic (though i think my romantic attraction has other irregularities too) and i very recently developed a crush on a really good friend. this is a bit over half a year after i got over a 6-year-long unrequited love for my best friend (yikes, i know.) the situation is really weird because he is also aspec and may be fully aromantic; however, we have discussed this and he would be okay with living with me in the future and dating me. i am the closest person to him and he is the closest to me. im hoping that the dopamine rush of this crush wears off soon because i want to think about where to go from here rationally. my romantic attraction can be inconsistent or indistinguishable from platonic attraction sometimes, but i am worried that i will feel hurt by the fact that he cannot feel towards me what i currently feel towards him. at the same time, though, i think we are very compatible and i think that it might work out. i havent had a crush like this in a LONG time, so its kind of scary. aty the moment im planning to just keep hanging out with them and wait for my brain chemistry to calm down. another thing is that we would have to be long distance for several months, but considering we got closer and i developed feelingsd for them in the middle of living in separate states, that would be fine; i am worried that i will really miss them though :( at the moment i just want to be with them

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P.J. » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:50 am

Okay so my partner and I are going on a camping trip this April and (completely unplanned) we're going to be very close to the path of totality for the solar eclipse :00
We bought our reservations months ago not even realizing that we'll be on our trip during the eclipse, and this is going to be our last "fun adventure" before officially transitioning more into adulthood (buying our own car, house, not living with parents anymore, etc.) so, that being said, with everything happening this way, our trip being perfectly planned, the solar eclipse, being so close to the path of totality, this being our last adventure before being on our own..
I'm going to propose. During the eclipse. Once the sun turns into a ring, I'm going to get down on one knee and propose.
I'm so so so anxious about messing up, like what if the camera (my phone) falls over the second I do it, what if I fumble my words, what if he says no (I know he won't, as he wants to get married as well)--but really, even if I do fumble my words or we don't catch it on camera, I know it'll still be such a happy moment.
I wish this was more planned, but I'm not currently working so I can't exactly afford a nice ring, so I'm getting a place holder one from Walmart until I'm financially able to get a nicer one <:
If anyone has any luck I would appreciate anything :3 // Also would super appreciate advice on getting over the anxiousness

Also, for those who don't know, this is what the full eclipse will look like at total coverage (where we'll be, it'll be a bit over 3 minutes of full coverage)
P.J.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:05 pm

P.J. wrote:-snip-

HOLY HECK THATS AMAZING?!?!??! sending you much luck and love <333 as for your anxiety I'd recommend just focusing on what you can control instead of what you cant control. You can't control if the phone falls, you already know he will say yes! If you're worried about fumbling words, try to keep the proposal simple and rehearse it. Try it out on a plushie or friend to see if you like the way it sounds! You guys sound like you have the most romantic relationship so I know no matter what happens you two will be happy. So much love <33333
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeJester22 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:14 am

I'm feeling a little down... I liked this one girl but it turns out she's Mormon (I'm not.) I'm realizing this probably won't work out, but I'm still a bit upset. Is there a quick way to just get rid of any leftover feelings so we can at least stay friends?
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelPidge » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:12 pm

My boyfriend surprised me with flowers on Friday evening, and I was so sad to see them wilting this morning. He gets me flowers regularly, but I always feel so lucky each time. He spent a day of his weekend replacing broken handles on an old jewelry dresser my mother gave me. I feel very fortunate to have him as my partner.
PixelPidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:17 pm

P.J. wrote:-snipped-

i hope this turned out well for you today!! the eclipse was amazing to experience without the extra big moment, i can only hope it happened just as you’d liked :>
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me