♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby goingaround » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:46 pm

Kiwilady wrote:Ok so I think I'm still in love with my ex, any tips anyone can give me?

Leave on the past. There's no way keep on coming to the people who's from the past!
goingaround

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:35 am

goingaround wrote:
Kiwilady wrote:Ok so I think I'm still in love with my ex, any tips anyone can give me?

Leave on the past. There's no way keep on coming to the people who's from the past!

Block him/her on literally all social media. Exe’s are exe’s for a reason, don’t let someone have the chance to hurt you twice. It’s not worth the feelings of “getting them back.” For me i believe I’d always be wondering deep down, “when will the next break up happen? How much longer will this happiness last?” It’s not with it, trust me.
My ex tried to get back with me after dumping me, I always told him “No, you broke up with me I’m not getting hurt by you twice.” He was mad that I moved on like he told me to. Now he’s engaged to the next girl he met whom he hasn’t dated for even a year yet. Don’t risk putting yourself in a potentially destructive path of pain. You’ll move on eventually.

Update for my relationship, have been dating for about 2.5 years, moving in with him Mid May. :)

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby still » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:08 am

is it stupid for me to text a guy who broke up with me yesterday?

We’d only been dating for about a month, but i was starting to really like him. he seemed like he was serious about me, maybe even more than i was about him.

The day before he broke up with me i told him i wished he would text me more and he agreed and said that he would fix it for me. and then the next day he calls me and tells me basically that he’s too busy for me and he thinks i want more out of the relationship he does.

im confused because just the day before we were great, and when I told him I wanted to hear from him more, he completely agreed without any reservations. I don’t understand how he switched from that to breaking up with me. I desperately want to text him and ask if there’s some other reason or if we could reconnect when he’s not so busy. I know it’s a bad idea but I don’t know how to deal with the fact that I’ll probably never see him again.

i’ve only had one other relationship before and i have no experience with how to cope with being dumped. i’ve been trying not to cry all day.

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otterbug » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:16 am

still wrote:is it stupid for me to text a guy who broke up with me yesterday?

We’d only been dating for about a month, but i was starting to really like him. he seemed like he was serious about me, maybe even more than i was about him.

The day before he broke up with me i told him i wished he would text me more and he agreed and said that he would fix it for me. and then the next day he calls me and tells me basically that he’s too busy for me and he thinks i want more out of the relationship he does.

im confused because just the day before we were great, and when I told him I wanted to hear from him more, he completely agreed without any reservations. I don’t understand how he switched from that to breaking up with me. I desperately want to text him and ask if there’s some other reason or if we could reconnect when he’s not so busy. I know it’s a bad idea but I don’t know how to deal with the fact that I’ll probably never see him again.

i’ve only had one other relationship before and i have no experience with how to cope with being dumped. i’ve been trying not to cry all day.

i hear you. it was just a month so who knows what was going through his mind. he might just be startled by the commitment. and if he wanted to talk with you more, he would. it sounds like panicked behavior on his end, but truth be told it could keep you from getting more hurt in the long run if he just tried to play along. you are loved, and it will be alright. there will be a tomorrow, and another one after that too. the days will pass and you will heal. its okay to think about him, but im not sure about texting him. i think it is completely in his hands if he wants to take another step. so, focus on yourself <3 you have so much time.

(im speaking on behalf of being in several relationships, one ending like yours. after staying with him for 2 years, it got worse and worse. i was begging to get a text message. a month after the break up, i found my now fiance. im not saying this is how itll end up for you, just wanted to share my side and why i gave the advice i gave <3)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

join the CS discord!! <3
otterbug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:00 pm

what does a crush feel like?
I feel stupid for asking this, but ally life I don't think I've ever actually liked someone. I know for a fact I've gaslighted myself into thinking i like people, but I honestly don't know. recently I think I have gotten feelings (recently as in like 2 months) for someone, but I don't know how butterflies feel, or how different things you do are when you like someone. I tend to text him a lot and get really happy when I see him, and I've noticed some weird feeling, but ugh. it might just be being touch deprived. thank you for any help :')

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
hi darling. how are you?
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon.enthusiast » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:52 pm

i thought i liked someone but i think i just adore their talent

they are legitimately so insanely talented it's enough to amaze everyone and for a while i thought they could never like me because i'm just not on that level and i feel that i never could be

but i've learned to really value my own abilities the past few weeks lol
pardon me i'm a little horse

carrddappervolkflight risingcompleted hoards
pigeon.enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon.enthusiast » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:11 pm

ducks ! wrote:what does a crush feel like?
    I feel stupid for asking this, but ally life I don't think I've ever actually liked someone. I know for a fact I've gaslighted myself into thinking i like people, but I honestly don't know. recently I think I have gotten feelings (recently as in like 2 months) for someone, but I don't know how butterflies feel, or how different things you do are when you like someone. I tend to text him a lot and get really happy when I see him, and I've noticed some weird feeling, but ugh. it might just be being touch deprived. thank you for any help :')

first off, i want to say dont stress too much about feeling (or not feeling) anything - people experience attraction differently, and there's no expectation for a time/place that it needs to happen (: that being said, here were the differences that helped me realize i did actually like someone

> ngl i did not realize that i actually had a (super hard) crush (vs just a platonic one) when i told a friend just how nervous happy i got when i texted her, and she told me "well then you pretty obviously like her"

>i think it's also helpful to ask "how much do i care about what this person thinks of me?" if it's a crush, you probably care (a lot), which is why people can become nervous around their crushes because they want to have a good impression... people usually idealize the person they're crushing on and therefore want to be liked back^^

but it's been a few years so it's worn off, but i had so much fun while it lasted - now i think of things as much more fluid and i like not having a super clear distinction between romantic and platonic feelings. :3

just have fun! but try not to hurt yourself or others in doing so lol
pardon me i'm a little horse

carrddappervolkflight risingcompleted hoards
pigeon.enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeJester22 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm

still a lil confused about the situation I mentioned last time, trying to still figure stuff out.
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me