Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby partyshrimp » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:14 am

random dream: i was watching metalocalypse in this giant theater all alone. toki randomly cursed without any censor at one point even though it was there for him and everyone else otherwise, but in that context it apparently made a ton of sense. and that was the whole dream
partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troops21 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:18 pm

This dream feels like a hallucinated memory for some reason. It started out with a 3D model of Heart Dee and another character I don’t remember and there was a slideshow between them. I think someone gave that to me as a gift.
I actually idk how to make proper signatures Current Icon: Heart Dee
Image Hey look! Artworks I made! I also make characters!
Image Needs clicks for quest
troops21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:26 pm

once a month or so, i have this repeating dream where i'm in a thrift store and i suddenly find a bunch of gen3 MLP toys..... which is literally my dream but Anyways. its an especially fun dream because its never really any ponies that actually exist, just whatever designs that my brain manages to conjure that night so dream me is always like holy cow!!!! i've never seen this pony before!
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:35 pm

i have an entire document which i've used over the past 9 years or so to document some of my most interesting and/or memorable dreams. many are incredibly bizarre. here is the entirety of the most recent entry, from a few months ago:

I dreamed I ate several Nintendo switch games. Like I just cronched the cartridges. They tasted pretty good. Then I had to embarrassingly admit to my mom for some reason that I just ate several switch games. She was just like “Well I hope you didn't want to play them anymore.”, with no concern for any adverse health effects this may have had. I cannot now and could not in the dream rationalize why I ate several Nintendo switch games.

and a fun part of a dream from about a month before that:

There was another part of a dream where I was going to visit some rabbit sanctuary, but it was in an apartment complex. An insane, confusing, ever-shifting apartment complex with an open central courtyard that appeared to be an entire water park, with impossibly tall waterslides curled in on each other like a writhing mass of serpents. Strange pools changed dimensions between moments and there were possibly entire Fortnite locations in it?? Then in order to get to the bunny sanctuary we had to go through some strange curved cat-tube-like tunnel which was claustrophobic as hell and inexplicably full of individually-wrapped American cheese slices. I don't think I got to see a single bunny other than the ones which were in the apartment room before it became a nightmare.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:12 am

I had an odd dream where I wanted to buy some wallpaper for my house(?) (i dont even own a house) and some flooring. So I went to this store that was in the middle of the Australian outback, and i walked down a super long hallway to this furniture store. There was a window where you could look into the store in the hallway, but i couldnt see anything, it was white. when i reached the end of the hallway, turns out was just like a giant ikea with no displays. I was in a part of the store with hardwood floors with a yellow barrier around it that said "SAFEZONE". I walked out of this "safezone" and a giant speeding snowflake came at me, knocked me over, and I started back in the hallway. I finally made it to another safezone, in the bathroom aisle, and watched a giant candy cane speed past us (there were other people with me), and brutally attack a woman trying to grab a blanket from a shelf. I finally had the courage to step outside the safezone and both the snowflake AND the candy cane reached me right as i stepped out. I blacked out and ended up back in the safezone.

Another dream I had:

I dreamed that i was with my family going to a place called "Pusheen The Cat Cafe" (which is actually a real place!) and for some reason there was a drive through. We went through the drive through when I noticed there was a stunning lack of pusheen-based consumables but rather popsicles of characters from my favorite video game. I freaked out and asked my mom for one, and she said "yes." When we finally got the popsicle, she said it was a cookie, not a popsicle, and ifreaked out. i eventually calmed down, and then tried to take a bite. As I was biting into it, I woke up. The rest of the day I craved the same popsicle, even though it didnt exist. (and wasnt even a popsicle)
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:30 am

*Willow* wrote:I had a dream that I was going to the bathroom but heard someone coming up the stairs, so I just stood still. Except I’m not sure it was a dream or not.

uh oh
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:13 am

oh boy i have another dream

so basically this happened when i was about 4 years old so i dont remember much from it. the only thing i really remember is that it took place in a giant floating playground that the main characters from phineas and ferb made. i remember riding a rocking horse that doubled as some kind of car on a wooden racetrack in the sky, with phineas in the lead. thats really all i remember.
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:43 pm

I'm usually very self aware of my dreams and I know how to control them. On occasion, I have this type of dream that only happens after the death of someone I know and I can't control them. I do believe this is how their spirit interact with me. The dreams always begin with me waking up out of bed and it's always snowing this kind of black ash whether it's inside or out. My first dream like this, my grandpa came from the doorway of my home and gestured me to follow him. We sat down on a brick wall and he just talked to me about life. Asked about mine and my dad's wellbeing and such. Months later, I have another similar dream to this where my grandpa comes through the doorway again while the ash rains down and he takes me to the brick wall outside once again. He was very concerned about my dad this time and he told me a story about a friend of theirs who passed from complications with diabetes, which is something my dad now has. He tells me to keep an eye on my dad and make sure he keeps him in check. It's been a few year since and my grandpa hasn't returned.

In a very similar way as when my grandpa visits, ash snow and all, I had my childhood dog come through the doorway to say goodbye. This happens a few weeks after he passed. He was young again and was just as energetic! Oddly enough, the dream visit I received that really hurt was when my hamster came through the doorway. He ran right up to me and into my hands and being able to hold him once again killed me inside. I had a special bond with him. He was with me since his birth and passed from old age as I held him. I cried all day the following morning!

The next visit I received was no more than a year ago, but this time it was my mother. She came to me in order to apologize for all of her wrong doings in life. It was a very surreal experience, but I don't wish to get into much details with this one due to personal matters.

Now the last and most recent (several months ago) visit I received was a very unexpected one in which I still can't understand, was of my 3rd grade teacher. Just as with my grandpa, we discussed life and she made comments on how I looked nothing like my former self and such. She was my favorite teacher during my school years, but no matter how much I look and research, I can't find anything about her or her passing. I don't even know if she passed at all?? Last I seen her, she was rather old and wheelchair bound because of it and that was ages ago, but still.. I don't even know what to think of this one..

Goals
Aiming to collect 100 of every Hamster on CS
Currently have 52,000 hamsters in the hoard!
The Hammy Hoard

Progress
Dwarf Hamster: 273 of 335 Completed!
Syrian Hamster: 253 of 280 Completed!

Auctions
150 Rares UFA! All Good/High Demand Pets!
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hello_ » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:57 pm

My most recent dream:

Don't remember everything. Somehow, I was in Canada and was close to a coast wayyy up north. I was swimming (in the damn cold ik why??idk). Well, while I was swimming, a big wave came by and I had to try not to drown. I was also trying to help some ppl who were in the ocean about to die as well.

oh and ye. I have lucid dreamt.
:)

Hello_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-dog » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:03 am

i used to write down all my dreams i should start doing that again it's so funny to look back on!! last night i had two separate dreams about trains, random
p-dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me