♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ZachIsGonnaBeFamous » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:24 am

DJ Spoopy Jim wrote:There's this guy in my English class that I have a crush on. We talk sometimes, but not a lot because we don't really get any chances to. He used to sit next to me but the class seating arrangement changed, and he also sits at my lunch table sometimes because he likes talking to my friend (they used to date, but they're just friends now) but like I said, I don't get many chances to talk to him. But usually when we talk, he starts the conversation with me, and I've been wondering if he could like me back for awhile now.

He's a nice guy and pretty talkative so I think he just talks to a lot of people, but one time he had a bunch of Hershey Kisses and he only gave one to me and another of his friends. Then when we go to the library as a class, he sat next to me the past two times despite the whole row of chairs being empty, and if he had chosen another spot he could've sat next to his friend instead. There's a few other little things that make me wonder about it too, like this one time I was laughing at something he did and when he noticed he looked at me and did it again, like he was pleased about it. I think maybe those things could just be because he wants to be my friend, but then I also can't help but think about the possibility that he likes me as well. Thoughts on this?

If it was me i would think he is just being friendly, cause from what you said he seems like a very friendly person.
But maybe he might like you back. The way he acts just seems like it. Sitting beside you instead of his friends seems pretty weird. :)
Hehe
ZachIsGonnaBeFamous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemisdarling » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 am

There is this boy one grade above me (he skipped a grade, so he's my age) whose locker is under mine. We chat every day while we're at our lockers and we text sometimes. However, I have to start the text conversation. He's awfully cute and seems pretty cheerful when he talks to me, but I'm not sure how he feels about me. Help??
artemisdarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZachIsGonnaBeFamous » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:31 am

There's this boy ive known since primary school. We went out once but nothing really happened during the year we were together. I was the one who broke up with him. We talked sometimes and were really friendly to eachother, a lot of people liked us together but i just didnt know. Now we are in academy and many people from primary still make jokes about it and still think we go out. The way he acts when someone does it is really weird he normally goes bright red or blushes. He keeps acting way to friendly towards me, adressing me with my nickname, whispering stuff in my ear, getting super happy around me etc. He doesn't normally act like this but i dont know what's going on, help?
Hehe
ZachIsGonnaBeFamous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:33 am

bruh
Last edited by pecos on Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:44 am

Billie Joe Armstrong wrote:There's this boy ive known since primary school. We went out once but nothing really happened during the year we were together. I was the one who broke up with him. We talked sometimes and were really friendly to eachother, a lot of people liked us together but i just didnt know. Now we are in academy and many people from primary still make jokes about it and still think we go out. The way he acts when someone does it is really weird he normally goes bright red or blushes. He keeps acting way to friendly towards me, adressing me with my nickname, whispering stuff in my ear, getting super happy around me etc. He doesn't normally act like this but i dont know what's going on, help?

He probably wants you to give him another chance if you're willing.

ReneBean wrote:There is this boy one grade above me (he skipped a grade, so he's my age) whose locker is under mine. We chat every day while we're at our lockers and we text sometimes. However, I have to start the text conversation. He's awfully cute and seems pretty cheerful when he talks to me, but I'm not sure how he feels about me. Help??

Does he talk the same way to other people as he does to you? I would observe and see if he acts differently around other girls. Pay close attention to his body language as he talks to you, maybe do some research on body language as well. Look him in the eyes when you talk and see if he blushes or acts nervous.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Good Irene I need help

Guys I really need some advice again! I want to tell that guy I mentioned a few weeks ago that I like him, but I'm not sure how. I don't want to just walk up and say I like you, but I'm not sure what else to do. Today I caught him and his friend looking at me and talking, and I swear I could see him blushing! (Also I know he wasn't making fun of me because when we did talk last year, he was SUPER nice to me) HELP WHAT DO I DO IF I CAN'T TALK TO THIS GUY WITHOUT TRIPPING OVER MY WORDS?!

Seriously I'm going crazy here,... Help me please!
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:44 pm

BeccaScribbles wrote:Okay so there's this cool cafe opening in my town and I wanted to invite a group of my friends to all go and pay for the party. However, long story short, I can't bring my male friend because my other friend hates his guts (He upset me and she doesn't like him because of it. They don't know each other and he doesn't know that she dislikes him and I'm sure she'd be moral enough to grin and bear his company but I wouldn't want to put her through that anyhow. It would just be hella awkward.)

So if I was going to invite him, it would be just the two of us. Would it be awkward if I invited him to go to the cafe with me alone? I mean, to make it worse he has a girlfriend and I don't want to do anything to cross the line. We usually hang out alone but that's for music practice (we're in a duo band thing together), not leisure. Or after music practice so it's still not exactly the same. Should I invite him? Or will it cross the border of impeaching the idea of a date?

I just want to make clear that I use to like him but at this moment in time I do not. And I do not want this to seem like a date.

I'd invite him and tell him to bring one or two of his friends along! That wouldn't make it seem like a date because there would be other people there, and then make sure to talk to the other people so it wouldnt look like a date.

Or,... You could invite his girlfriend too if you're comfortable with that.
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buzzy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Elite_Reindeer_Squad wrote:Good Irene I need help

Guys I really need some advice again! I want to tell that guy I mentioned a few weeks ago that I like him, but I'm not sure how. I don't want to just walk up and say I like you, but I'm not sure what else to do. Today I caught him and his friend looking at me and talking, and I swear I could see him blushing! (Also I know he wasn't making fun of me because when we did talk last year, he was SUPER nice to me) HELP WHAT DO I DO IF I CAN'T TALK TO THIS GUY WITHOUT TRIPPING OVER MY WORDS?!

Seriously I'm going crazy here,... Help me please!

Literally that happened to me yesterday with my crush!

You can write a sweet note to him. Make it adorablee
But you can always wait if he'll say it first ^^
hello, it’s been a while:)
buzzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:13 pm

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:14 pm

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me and it left me really devastated. I thought we were both madly in love with each other but apparently that was not the case because he just randomly left me one day after arguing with me about being busy with school. The first time he broke up with me was also because I was too busy with school. OTL

I jumped into another relationship (probably way too early because I still miss my ex) and he does all of these nice things for me, and I catch myself thinking, "Wow, my ex never did that for me or was thoughtful like that." I'm not sure why I still miss my ex because in the end he was a completely different person from the one I had initially started dating, and he ended up being very hypocritical, but my brain likes to ignore all of those horrible qualities and focus on the happy times. He wouldn't let me talk to guys who liked me, and he didn't trust me because a year into our relationship I was honest with him and told him about a small crush I had on a guy. I think in the end he was just too insecure to date me, because a lot of our issues stemmed from his insecurity. I was madly in love and attracted to him but he insisted I didn't care about him. Thinking back on it, it was really stupid. There were lots of red flags that I chose to ignore. And yes, I do still miss those happy times and I'd probably take him back in an instant, but I'm trying my best to move on. He blocked me on everything (apparently I was cheating on him after he broke up with me?) so out of sight, out of mind. He still finds an excuse to message me every few weeks; he got drunk and called me and told me he still loved me, and two weeks after that he asked for pictures of us kissing on the beach from our most recent vacation (???). A week ago he re-added me on a game we played together, then he deleted me when I accepted it. I left all of our mutual Discord servers.

I kind of think that he is the one who cheated, because he started hanging out with all of his college friends constantly, cut his hair, changed up his wardrobe, and stopped talking to all of our mutual friends. Accusing me of cheating is also something that a cheater would do to make themselves feel better. Then again, I'm not sure why he wanted romantic pictures of us if we are broken up. Whatever.

I am moving on with a heavy heart but with my head held high. In the end, he is not a good choice for me and I know that, but love is a powerful thing. I am focusing on my new relationship and trying to make it the best that I can.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes