Art Contest: Galarian Zapmolcuno

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Art Contest: Galarian Zapmolcuno

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat May 06, 2023 9:51 am

This is my first art contest, so don't expect anything to be fancy. This contest is to draw a Galarian Zapmolcuno. If you don't know what Zapmolcuno is, it's a fusion of the three legendary birds. It has made appearances in fan games, but it is originally from the Adventures manga where Team Rocket captured and fused the legendary birds.

For reference to those who have not read the Adventures manga, here is a picture of Zapmolcuno from the manga

Now, as you can see, Zapmolcuno is a fusion of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. This contest involves drawing a similar Pokémon, but instead of the Kanto versions of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, you are to use the Galar versions that were introduced in the DLC of Sword and Shield. If you have the game, but did not buy the DLC, I will provide images of the Galar variants of the legendary birds.

I hope this helps with anyone who wishes to enter, but of course with any art contest, there are rules

1: No art theft. I feel like I don't need to say this considering that every single CS user is required to follow this rule. And this includes using AI art. Even if AI art was not considered art theft by the CS staff, I would consider it cheating because you did not make it.

2: Please be aware I will be posting the winning entry on my DA account. Please include a link to your DA page or any other art sharing website so I can provide credit for you. I always credit the artist whenever I pay for art to be done, and I will also credit you if you win this contest.

3: The contest will end on June 30th. Please do not enter entries after 6/30/23 23:59 EDT. Any entries posted after the deadline will not be eligible for judging to determine who wins the prize.

4: If you don't like the pets I'm offering as the prize, don't ask me to change them, it's against the CS rules, and if you ask me to alter the prize, I will report you and you will be disqualified from the contest.

And finally, the five pets that are being offered as the prize to whoever has the best entry. Like I said in the rules, do not ask me to alter the prize if you win, because if you do, I will report you to the staff and you will be disqualified, and the prize will go to the runner-up.

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Pokey

Pet's name: Lassiesauce

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing your entries. Good luck to anyone who enters!
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Contest: Galarian Zapmolcuno

Postby Kazin » Tue May 09, 2023 2:02 am

Hi there, this competition breaks site rules so it has been locked. A competition for creating a Pokémon design for payment is not acceptable. Please note that in our rules it states:

You may not sell premade designs or create custom designs for any type of payment that are based on copyrighted media/someone else's intellectual property. This includes creating new or fusion designs meant to exist in someone else's unique universe (example: Pokemon).
You can find our art rules here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4410814#p131726703
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me