giving away zonkey CLOSED: Winners announced!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

giving away zonkey CLOSED: Winners announced!

Postby stripez » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:23 am

1st. Blysse with x

2nd. astro! with x

3rd. Sterek with x

hi there!

welcome to: a give
away of my first ur.
━━━━━━━━━━
twenty-twelve; the year i
joined this website.
twenty-seventeen; the year
i received my first ur.

━━━

chapter i
the outline.

so i figured it would be most suitable to do this in a form-entry style
if you would like a chance at winning this lovely little pet just post a reply on this thread
including answers to these questions in your own style:

- what is your username/the meaning behind it?
- when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?
- why are you on cs?
- what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
- why would you like to gain this zonkey?
- what will you do with said zonkey?

if you would like to have a greater chance at winning feel free to add in
any of these optional things to your form:

- make it visually pleasing
- use high vocabulary
- include anything else you would like (fanart, poem, fanfiction etc.)

━━━

chapter ii
some rules.

- your account must be atleast a month old to enter
- please don't spam or bump this thread
- if you have any questions, feel free to pm me- however please do not message
me to give yourself a higher chance of winning
- kindness is key
- competition will end within a month- i will further update this with
details of the exact date later on depending on the amount of entries
- no w.i.p posts please, just post whenever you are done ^^

━━━

chapter iii
the winners

obviously the overall winner of this will receive the zonkey, however i
would like to give a small something to two runner-ups.
so here is the zonkey:

and the two prizes for the runner ups:
ImageImage

━━━

thankyou for reading and
for possibly participating
━━━━━━━━━━
good luck!

goodbye now
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:33 am

reserving for future winners ouo
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: giving away zonkey

Postby shadowdemonmate » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:36 am

-
what is your username/the meaning behind it? ShadowDemonmate, well I go by Shadow and alot of people say im a demon (im kinda goth so thats why they say that) Well being the person I am I went along with it and for the mate part my lovely bf stole the name I feel it suits him better so I added mate.
- when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day? I made this in July and I am usually active about 4pm-10pm ( I keep this tab open and go between all my tabs )
- why are you on cs? A old friends showed it to me we don't talk anymore but I like to still have this connection to her.
- what is the most valuable pet you have owned? Image to me this is my most valuable not in rarity but in my heart. I feel like it goes with my name and the way i dress
- why would you like to gain this zonkey? I think it would be welcoming to have a UR pet. I got 3 bunnies from the box. I also think its cute
- what will you do with said zonkey? Put it in my signature.
Thank you for this chance

Edit: I have just gotten an Zodiac dog so i believe that it is my first UR
Last edited by shadowdemonmate on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just living my. Life

22 loves anime and cats
shadowdemonmate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nasa » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:38 am

Meaning of my username:
Honestly, there is no meaning behind it. Some people think I just like the store called Lush but I actually just like the way the word sounds lol

when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?
I joined CS somewhere in October of 2015. Currently I come on from time to time throughout the day if I can.

why are you on CS?
I love the events on here and the pets as well. It also gives me the opportunity to make new friends.

what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
The UR Pickle/Cucumber

why would you like to gain this zonkey?
It’s an extremely cute pet and I might also be able to use it to achieve one of my dreamies

what will you do with said zonkey?
Either keep it and dress it up or, as I said above, try and achieve a dreamie with it

*Thank you for this opportunity and happy holidays c:
nasa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacesheep » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:47 am

what is your username/the meaning behind it? Animecafe102, it doesn't have much meaning honestly, I just chose it when I was young because it sounded cute and I've kept it ever since, I chose the number 102 because my twin sister always used 101 so I wanted to do a different number but apparently I wasn't original enough to make it any more different then having it be one number off.
- when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day? I believe I joined in late 2015, some days I spend nearly all day on here and then I'll stop being super active for awhile but I always come back and become really active again!
- why are you on cs? It's really fun and I love collecting cute pets, it makes me really happy although I have a hard time trading for the ones I really want!
- what is the most valuable pet you have owned? My UR rat I believe is my most valuable however the demand on rats is low while some of my other pets probably have more demand, so it's hard to say!
- why would you like to gain this zonkey? I've absolutely loved the Zonkey since the day it came out, it's beyond adorable and I love zonkeys! I'd be honored to have such a cute baby in my collection and if I'm ever going to get it, it will likely be through a giveaway since I have nothing to trade for it.
- what will you do with said zonkey? Keep it in my very special group of pets that I don't allow trade offers on, I dress up the pets in that group and give them lots of love!
Spacesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myshka » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:55 am

what is your username/the meaning behind it?
godhatesmiles ; my favorite youtuber's old instagram/twitter handle
☆☆☆☆☆☆
i joined in 2014 and i've been kinda dead but im coming back better than ever
☆☆☆☆☆☆
why are you on cs?
im considerably bored sometimes so this is an entertaining little way to pass time
i'm also working on trying to get the UR bee !!
☆☆☆☆☆☆
what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
i own a list pet (lil puppy with the red X somewhere) and a shima longtail
☆☆☆☆☆☆
why would you like to gain this zonkey?
im accumulating for a UR bee and i think this will be a perfect bonus
☆☆☆☆☆☆
what will you do with said zonkey?
i'll add it to my array of pets to trade for the bee!!
i do not know what is going on
myshka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s.harrington » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:02 am

- What is your username/the meaning behind it? My user name is Just Lucky ~ xx . The meaning behind my name is actually in rememberence of a fab little pony called Lucky, who I had when I was younger. She was an abseloute star, and at only 13.2hh would jump anything and everything you faced her to, do everything I asked of her and never ever let me down. She was brave, loving a very loyal. I've had to say goodbye to her because it was finally and unfortunetly time for to go on a teach another little jockey how to ride. She taught me the basics of everything I know and really taught me how to ride properly. She was a very difficult pony, and we spent nearly 2 years re-schooling her and teaching her the correct way of going. As she used to rush into the jumps with no control and never relaxed in the dressage. She taught me the importance of a bond a friendship between horse and rider, and to this day I have never had a bond as special and as strong as I did with her. Our minds were almost one, I knew what she wanted and she knew what I wanted.

There was just something special about her. What I loved about her was that she was quirky. She almost had her own little rule book about what was allowed and what wasnt. What other horses wouldn't even notice, she would and I just thought that made her something special. And I added the Just part into the username because to everyone else she was "Just" a pony called Lucky. But to me she was more. She didn't seem much, and yes she may just have been a pony, and a small one at that, but by god that's what made her special. I simply can't put into words how much this pony meant to me. You had to kind of know her to understand. But she understood me and I understood her, so I guess, that's what made the two of us so compatible. I was "Just" a girl, and she was "Just" Lucky.

- When did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day? I joined CS in 2014, and have been playing religiously ever since. Im on here often, as I love to meet other people who share my interest, make others happy and of course collect pets of my own.

- Why are you on cs? Because I love this site so much. Its good fun and its just different from other sites and games. There's a strong, and welcoming community on here which many sites lack, which I 'spose is the reason for me still playing this game. The amount of people I've met on here is insane, and I share many fond memories on here.

- What is the most valuable pet you have owned? Either all 3 the UR Zebras, which I own currently or my UR Cinnibun, which I got on the 18th, but traded for a zebra. .3.

- Why would you like to gain this zonkey? Because it has been my dream on this site to collect all the Zebras and warriors/sitting cats on site, all rarities all years. I am so close to do so(With the zebras). I have all of them but 1, and that is the UR Zonkey. The zebras, are by far my most favourite species on the site, sharing the title with sitting cats/warriors and horses. I just adore them, and they have something about them thats a bit derpy but cute at the same time. I would just love to have the full set, so I can finish dressing them up and loving them further! Not to mention how adorable the UR Zonkey is. The PPS version of the zebras is my favourite model of them because it's so darn cute. I feel like you can do alot with it, dressing up wise.

- What will you do with said zonkey? I will never trade it (Unless I quit in the future which is very unlikely), and keep it in my Zebras collection as I will finally have the full set. Will give me a chance to work on my warriors set, but zebras are priority.

And because I like to make people laugh, her are some of my favourite memes that I just love so much! I cry everytime! :lol: -Grabs tissues-

MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND THANK YOU!
╔═════════════════════════╗
Everything in the forest has it's
season. Where one thing falls
another grows. Maybe not what
was there before, but something
new and wonderful all the same.

╚═════════════════════════╝
s.harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsuneyokai » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:07 am

what is your username/the meaning behind it?

My username is Kitsuneyokai. I created this name back then when I was obsessed with anime and Japanese demons. The fox demon especially intrigued me so I chose the name Kitsuneyokai for my username which means fox demon in Japanese.

I joined CS in 2014 and I’m always on here for at least two hours a day unless some events come up where I don’t have time to get on here for a day or two. However, I’m usually very active on this site.

- why are you on cs?

Collecting things is a hobby of mine, yet I do not have any extra space in real life to put my collection of anything. Fortunately, I found this site where I can collect cute animals without having to worry about spacing issues.

- what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
This little dragon here is my most precious and dearest baby. <3

Pet's name: ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

- why would you like to gain this zonkey?
I personally love how cute the zonkey is and I have a hard time trading for it. I do not have many valuable pets so no one has ever accept my trade for a zonkey yet. Also, I can never find anyone that have the zonkey for trade. A lot of people have show cases which aren’t for trade.

- what will you do with said zonkey?
I will make a special tab for the cute little zonkey and my dragon baby where I’ll dress both of them up. Also, I am not going to ever trade it away.

Happy Holidays <3
Last edited by Kitsuneyokai on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
My goal on cs is to get one of all the pets and items in the archive. So please trade me any pets I’m missing c:

need this to complete 2013 store fox collection:

Kitsuneyokai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:07 am

m y z o n k e y g i v e a w a y f o r m-

what is your username / the meaning behind it? -
      my username is "basicc." the reason for it being the fact that i love a little bit of simplicity; i do
      enjoy fancy decorations and things of a similar nature from time to time but i used copy and
      pasted layouts during typing. the 'basicness' of these things just make me feel calm..

when did you join cs and how long are you active during a day? -
      i joined cs at the end of january 2017 (this year) and during a day i am usually active for around
      5-10 hours - my time spent trying to trade up my lower rarity pets for higher value ones.

why are you on cs? -
      i'm on cs because i remember a while back my friend mentioning their love of this site to me. i
      thought about joining for a while but i successfully (and eventually) joined at the beginning of
      this year. since being here i've accomplished a few dreams and now i play cs to achieve a few of
      my dream pets and hopefully make my way to the top of the list!

what is the most valuable pet you have owned? -
      the most valuable pet (rarity-wise) i have ever owned is probably the ur rat - a pet gifted to me
      by a close friend of mine. honestly, i think i only am where i am with my lists because of all the
      wonderful gifts i have received since joining cs - without them i wouldn't be where i am today.

why would you like to have the zonkey? -
      i would love to have the zonkey because i have a lot of love for the ur special releases, certainly
      those who are cute pps pets [ i find the littler the pet on cs, the sweeter! ].

what will you do with said zonkey? -
      if i obtained the zonkey from this great giveaway, i would most definitely keep it locked away in
      a group and dressed up - i've seen some flower-based / themed outfits for the zonkey and have
      gotten a lot of ideas from them. on the off chance that the pet you so kindly gifted me wasn't
      kept in this way it would either be gifted away again, or used to help me move up the list a tad
      more - i'm hoping to reach the top of the mainlist some day!

any other notes/comments? -
      good luck everyone, i hope someone very deserving gets the pet!
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zonkey

Postby Kinchovi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:10 am

- what is your username/the meaning behind it?kinchovi. I kind of have no idea. I think I just liked the sound of it. I chose it a very long time ago, and I literally have no idea hahah
    - when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?recently, I haven't been able to get myself off cs. I joined in march 2009, having stalked the site since october 2008. I took a hiatus, and now im back :)
    - why are you on cs?I adored the pets in 2009, and now I am very attached.
    - what is the most valuable pet you have owned?according to the rares list, ur banana, ur bee or ur phoenix
    - why would you like to gain this zonkey?I missed it's release last year :c
    - what will you do with said zonkey?keep it!

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes