(Done! Please delete!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Create A Bio! (2017 December Griffons! +More!)

Postby N64 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:56 am

Username:Blemix!
Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?: Vex <3
Bio:

As a young bab he was well taken care of and highly respected as the leader of the griffon armies son but soon after it was found out that he was adopted do everyone took a dislike to him! he was confused why so he tried asking his friends but they also turned their backs on him, he got upset and though bad though but soon he found some other griffons who were gay, adopted or just different! they raised a campaign and them made more griffons aware now they are in a happy community!
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Bio! (2017 December Griffons! +More!)

Postby IvoryDove » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:59 am

And with that this round of Create a Bio is now closed! Thank you everyone for entering!

Winners will be announced 05/03/18 so stay tuned!

(Newer entries that were added before the end date will be added, no worries!)
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Bio! (Closed for Judging!)

Postby IvoryDove » Thu May 03, 2018 3:08 am

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Unfortunately I am moving the final judging date to 5/5/18! First and foremost it's because I need more time to actually make a decision because it ties into the fact that work really decided to overwork everyone so a lot of the spare time I planned to use to actually sit down and look at everything is being delayed. (I have been looking/reading/debating but not in the encompassing amount I had hoped) and though I'll still be busy, (yet also can finish up looking everything over bit by bit) by the 5th I'll actually have time to sit and give the winners list and distribute out the prizes. Which is another thing, I don't want to keep everyone waiting and I work tomorrow (the given end date of this create a bio) which I didn't plan but on the 5th I am free to finish this up! My apologies for all the extensions and edits I've had to do, life just likes its lemons yeah?

See all of you on the 5th with winners.

Exact time not known, just the date. Sorry. ^^;;
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Bio! (Closed for Judging!)

Postby IvoryDove » Sun May 06, 2018 10:09 am

Okay everyone today is the day! First and foremost I want to say thank you to everyone who entered, reading everything was fun and interesting! Now to what you've been waiting for!

First place will get their prizes first of course, followed by second, and second has to choose their gryphons from the options of the second set of prize gryphons then get that and their prizes traded over. The remaining gryphons and appointed prizes will then go to the third place winner. This will take time, so patience please as prizes are distributed. All good on that? Here we go!

Third Place!

Goes to sparrow;!

The layout you used for Vex was very nice with warm inviting colors that matched the gryphon and gave off a mysterious look. I like how it's arranged as well and the listing method is neat. There are contradictions in your story though, such as Vex doesn't like to fight and isn't sure if her powers work, but then she likes to chase small things in her forest and fight them. She owns a large forest, but in the next line it's not a very big forest. Watch out for things like that! ^^ Otherwise, nice job!

Second Place!

Goes to FluffyBirdie!

I liked what you were doing with it and I really wanted to see more after getting so little, but what little was provided proved to be interesting as I did want to read more and see what happened. Some spots were a bit difficult to read for me but I could see where the inspiration came from as it was a story of hacking and it didn't interfere too bad with the overall reading. A nice little take on a story!

First Place!

Goes to BigWolf643!

Though you used all the gryphons in your story you did stick to your focus and kept most of the story centered around the main gryphon you were writing for. The personalities were nicely put together and each gryphon had their own little self of speech style and character. This brougt your story to life and helped it speak to the reader and carry them through the story. A nice flow to it all. It was also lovely to consider the color coordination for each character speaking and made it easier to pinpoint who was who and also gave it a little flare while reading. I wonder where such a story will take them next, what happens? Creative indeed, great job!

Good job everyone!

BigWolf643 I will be sending your prizes shortly.

FluffyBirdie I will message you as soon as possible on what gryphons are your choice and send them and your other prizes to you.

sparrow; Once FluffyBirdie has made their choice I will send the remaining gryphons and your prizes to you.

With that, create a bio ends and I am doing no more for a while! If you wanna try to win some stuff though? I am gonna be doing raffles for store pets for a bit! So be sure to check those out if you see them. ^^
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Bio! (Winners Posted!)

Postby BigWolf643 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 am

oh my gosh I’m so happy! I’m glad you liked my story and everyone else did a really great job too!
R.I.P Peppermint. April 2010-July 3, 2014
You will always be remembered, as a loving, caring best friend, who died too young

ImageImage
BigWolf643

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Bio! (Winners Posted!)

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun May 06, 2018 11:38 am

First, huge congrats BigWolf and sparrow! I need to go back and read your stories 👌
Secondly thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it even though I didn't finish~

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery