♡ Show off you mascots here! ♡

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: ♡ Show off you mascots here! ♡ *AND fun poll ^^

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Pet's name: Alaina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Who is Alaina?
Alaina is current mascot of /Trainwrec/! She was the first and only pet to ever be declared the mascot and it will probably be that way. She was specifically picked out and traded for- Big thanks to BurritoBunny- to be the mascot of this account! Alaina portrays a very edgy, rough image while still being cute.

Why Was She Picked?
Alaina is from October, 2010 and was picked out for a few different reasons. Basic coloration and a simple design were huge factors, as well as an uncommon rarity and a somewhat rather low demand that played into me choosing her. I wanted a pet that wasnt over used that also fit my liking. There were various other pets that fit these things as well. However, what specifically won me over with Alaina was her ear piercing- something unique to her that I adore and wasn't able to replicate on any other pet!

Items? What do they Represent?
Alaina's items were very difficult for me to pick out. I wanted something that would further push the edgy, rough, and cute image while not over doing it. After trying out many, many different things, I settled on the current design. No clothes were used to allow users to see her design. The rainbow and fun hair are a nod to my sexuality and her outlandish behavior. She is a trouble-maker and only crazy hair can fit that image! As for the chains and studs, this is done to make her look tough while contrasting it with the halo and chibi wings floating above her body. This gives her the angel/demon duo vibe that many middle schoolers going through an emo phase overuse. The sludgies were put there to show the dirtiness of a city! The grime and grit that many people tend to ignore and prefer not to see. They want the lavish and glamorized cities instead of the worn out ones. Her overall appearance was based loosely off large and run-down cities and 90's scene/emo style. As for the Kisses 1 C$ sign, I wanted to hint at her promiscuity and then the #TotoroForver was recetly added for no real reason other than I liked how it looked. Alain is adorned with some tattoos, the first beign a small heart under her eye that I hope blends in and looks as if it's always been there and the moon with the black rabbit as a nod off to my coach who had a moon tattoo.

What Else is Important to Know About Alaina?
Alaina is named after my favorite musician, Alaina Beaton, who most commonly goes by the stage name Porcelain Black. During Porcelain's younger years in her music career, her original alias was Porcelain and the Tramps, which is characterized by in your face, intense lyrics full of rage and angst. Porcelain is from the city of Detroit. Overall, she was the main influence for my mascot. In addition, my username is also derived from Porcelain and the Tramps. On one of Porcelain's finers, she has "TRAINWRECK" tattooed on the side. Beign a Trainwreck is a life-style that is also protrayed in my mascot.
These are all things that I personally relate to and I feel speak to me on a personal level, thus it only felt natural to express this through my mascot on CS!

To the User Above
I wanted to say that the little chick is ADORABLE. I love the chicks on here. They are so fuzzy looking. What a great addition!!
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Blep! ^and holy shmoly i just realized i should make a form, thank you for taking your time and effort on describing this wonderful pet! I love all those connections you have with it and all those little details, it must be very special to you!

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:45 pm

up

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiniMazarine » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:28 am

Pet's name: Cascade

This is Cascade, if you can't tell by my pfp, I love Cascade

A little bit back I plucked him from an adoption center, I didn't know these dogs existed, so when I saw him and how cool he looked I asked for him (along with two other kitties which I'm not sure I have)

I immediately put him in my Welcome group which is for my absolute favorites and dressed him a little (this was my first time dressing a pet not to look like an OC, just to dress them) and I was super happy with how his outfit came out

I started to draw him quite a lot, I just liked him that much :,)

He's started a hoard of these types of dogs and I love them all, each of them is loved a ton

Recently I've been thinking of dressing him a bit more but with all those wings it would be a biggggg challenge

So yeah that's my mascot, I have a few more I might post later

MiniMazarine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:18 am

Yunno Gracefur wrote:Image
Pet's name: Cascade

This is Cascade, if you can't tell by my pfp, I love Cascade

A little bit back I plucked him from an adoption center, I didn't know these dogs existed, so when I saw him and how cool he looked I asked for him (along with two other kitties which I'm not sure I have)

I immediately put him in my Welcome group which is for my absolute favorites and dressed him a little (this was my first time dressing a pet not to look like an OC, just to dress them) and I was super happy with how his outfit came out

I started to draw him quite a lot, I just liked him that much :,)

He's started a hoard of these types of dogs and I love them all, each of them is loved a ton

Recently I've been thinking of dressing him a bit more but with all those wings it would be a biggggg challenge

So yeah that's my mascot, I have a few more I might post later

That's great! ♡♡♡ I'm looking forward to that!

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:38 am

Bumpo

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sun May 27, 2018 4:09 pm

bump ;v;

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sun May 27, 2018 6:46 pm

B

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon May 28, 2018 10:07 am

Bump!

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Pet's name: Kyni

Figured I'd try to get this thread running again, and why not start with my newest mascot, Kyni!
To be honest I didn't actually like this pet that much, it's face looked weird to me. However, I knew that with some items, I could easily fix the problem and see this pet in a new light, little did I know that I'd end up adoring the results of my experiment. She's in my mascot group now along with Zelda, which is only for pets that I found true greatness in c:
...Aside from dreamies cause I like those in my dreamie group ^u^'
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me