The Wolf's Journey Fanclub [V.1]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Wolf's Journey Fanclub [V.1]

Postby snacc » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:09 am

THE WOLF'S JOURNEY FANCLUB

this is the official fanclub of the forum game "the wolf's journey," formerly known as create a pack. here, players can discuss
pack relationships, make suggestions about the game, form alliances and enemies, and even trade prey or wolves. members of
the game are automatically members of the fanclub, but users do not need to play the game to be involved in the fanclub. listed
below are the rules necessary to keep the community and thread free of toxicity:

1) all forum rules apply at all times. if you don't know them, then please go read them here before playing.

2) treat others how you would like to be treated. this means you may not harass, manipulate, insult or guilt-trip other members of twj for any reasons or means.

3) all discussion must remain child-friendly, both in twj threads and in twj associated discord servers.

4) please stay on topic at all times. do not use this thread to advertise or to vent/rant. if you need support and to be able to confide in someone, you can go to this thread here or you can pm me directly.

5) there is a zero tolerance policy here on harassment. if you are found insulting, badgering, or harassing another user on any mode of communication (tumblr, discord, etc.) you will be banned immediately. the ban length will vary depending on the severity of the situation.

6) if you are uncomfortable with a user or with any other situation here in twj, please pm me directly and i will see to it that it is resolved as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

7) please respond to at least two people when you post here. we want to include everyone, and it's more important that we acknowledge what others are saying than getting to post really often.

8) please do not double-post or bump the thread.

9) please understand that the rules may change at any time, but that i will always give warning before implementing new things. i hope you feel welcome here in twj, and that we have a good time moving forward!

MODERATORS
iceberry [owner]
moderator applications here

BANNED
none! let's keep it that way!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frequently Asked Questions

Postby snacc » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:15 am

q: why is create a pack being renamed?
    a: the wolf's journey is going to still be the same style of game as create a pack, but it's also going to share a lot of new elements unique to twj exclusively. it's different enough that it will have the same feel, but will no longer truly be a create-a-game. it'll be a brand and breed all its own!

q: can i remake create a pack?
    a: no, you may not. likewise, you cannot try to bypass asking me by asking katrione. create a pack is my game, so i'm the one you need to ask! as of right now, i have no intention of parting with the game, especially with twj on its way. the games are similar enough that having them both would likely be considered spam.

q: will we be able to use our packs from before?
    a: you can use your packs and keep your original alpha pair, but you will not be able to keep any of the pups or lone wolves you gathered. it'll be a totally fresh start!!

q: i'm worried about the game dying again. what's going to happen if you can't make replies?
    a: that's a valid concern, and i hear you. i'm going to be employing more mods and mini-mods than i have to combat my kind of scattered schedule. when i can't be here, i'll rely on them to keep things going!

q: can i be a mod or mini-mod?
    a: there's a chance! i'm looking for active users who i can rely on, so if you'd like to be a moderator, you can pm me the form linked on the first page! mini-mods will be users chosen from the forms who i don't choose to be mods, and will have the opportunity to become mods. bonuses for being a mod include previous experience in create a games, murderers in thunderclan or murderers in riverclan, and having known me for longer than a few months.

i hope this answered your questions!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Wolf's Journey Fanclub [V.1]

Postby morrissey » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 am

mark
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:53 am

Marking
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:59 am

marking.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

Mark
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snacc » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:22 pm

hi guys! the wolf's journey is now open for posts and packs. i appreciate your patience during this time, and i hope we have lots of fun in the future.

the wolf's journey
snacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:04 am

:)
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:08 am

mark.
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 am

@everyone
    just a heads up, i had to move the thread here because the account i was attempting to move to was deactivated. i will reply to the two packs who posted there.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me