2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Results!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Sign-ups open!)

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:53 am

I'm participating in the Viscet 2017 Winter of Giving Event!

Username;; G1 Sunstreaker

Viscet 1;; Lewis Merlot (Merrylou) ♂
Hobby/interests;; Videogames, Puzzles, Puzzle Videogames, Eating Noodles
What you should know about them;;
Bubbly|Excitable|Affectionate|Oblivious|Childish
ESTP|Leo|Neutral Good
-MY GOOD PRECIOUS PURE SON IMMA CRY
-reeaaaaallllyy loves dogs, like seeeerriously loves dogs
-basically loves all cute or fun things
-pretty sensitive but it takes a lot to make him upset
-loves bubbles?? would name a pet bubbles, 100%
-moderate sweet tooth but hell never turn down candy
-or any food really lmao
-very in tune with the emotional/social vibe of a room
-pretty energetic, almost always bouncing somehow
-also he really loves ramen
Additional links;; N/A
Mutations;;
• Underside tail tufts

Viscet 2;; Leia Perlonia Hartcourt ♀
Hobby/interests;; She's a DJ; she also enjoys videogames and especially enjoys snacking on anything and everything.
What you should know about them;; All can be read below!
Additional links;; her page
Mutations;;
• Minor Mane Mutation
• Ankle Drapes

Viscet 3;; Michigan Pollister ♂
Hobby/interests;; Pressing dried flowers, Painting, Meditating sort of? just being still and quiet. he's a very quiet little guy.
-veRy shy!!
-pretty cowardly, doesn't stand up for himself or others
-no tragic backstory or anything, he's just terrified of offending people
-always feels terrible when he doesn't back up his friends
-as a result tries his hardest in anything that doesn't involve socializing
-loves pressed/pressing flowers, has scrapbooks of them
-has a huge sweet tooth
-loves custard especially
-rabbits are good too he likes rabbits
Additional links;; his page
Mutations;;
• Smooth Horns

Viscet 4;; Cassiopeia Theolesia ♀
Hobby/interests;; Sculpting, Magic (she's a geomancer), Gardening (flowers and food)
Wise|Dry|Elegant|Clever|Patient
INTJ|Capricorn|Lawful Neutral
-geomancer/mage
-necklace around her neck is an ancient artifact
-has a really dry sense of humor and honestly just dry in general
-a bit of a recluse due to duty as guardian of necklace
-not many friends tbh
-lives on a drab looking cliff by the sea in a chill lil cottage
-spends a lot of time below ground, draws strength from the earth
-kinda tries to avoid socializing???? but isn't afraid of it
-can be cruel sometimes when she's angry
Additional links;;
Necklace Lore
Mutations;;
N/A

Viscet 5;; Boston Maxwell Hemsworth ♂
Hobby/interests;; Flirting (it's like 78% of his interactions with society),
-party animal, but also a good young man
-perpetually lonely bc he doesn't know how to talk about his feelings™
-really good at maintaining a convincing 'happy' facade
-surrounds himself with tons of friends instead of a couple close friends
-probably his only real friend that he tells anything to is Leia
-really flirty but uncomfortable with the concept of a real relationship
-mostly because he knows that means in depth discussions and self learning
-loves his parents to death, would 100% die for them
-shares his mother's love of white chocolate
Additional links;; N/A
Mutations;; list any mutations viscet has here

Wishlist;;
• pixels
• flat expressive headshots
• fullbodies are of course welcome!
• really just expressive art. I love stuff that shows character.
• I tried to give their most easily-depicted hobbies; them doing the stuff they love would be sweet!
• especially something of merrylou eating ramen noodles omg. just my kids eating their favorite snack really. it makes them so happy and it makes me happy ;v;
• anything!! <33
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 pm

the event has not started. Please do not send art out.
please read the rules and stick to them. Dates for the event are labeled.
Art that has been sent out will not count for points, nor can they be sent for points at a later time. This being said, do not start making art until the event actually starts. Thank you.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Username;; ArtGirl

Viscet 1;; Kari // Female
Hobby/interests;;
Occational Skiing, Professional Snow Sculpting
Notes:
Kari is the Winter babe of my season viscet series. She's often seen in her light blue winter cloak

Personality:
Kari is a very mild mannered majestic viscet obsessed with winter. She is very quiet and often found strolling through the snow covered woods rather than reading or partying with friends. She is obsessed with animals and finds herself spending more time with her pets or in the woods than anything else. Due to her introvert personality, she doesn't have many friends, but the few that she has treasure her for her charmingly quiet personality and her unique perspective on life.

Additional links;;
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2867128&start=30#p102366755

Mood Board

Mutations;;
None

Viscet 2;; Abetzi // Female
Hobby/interests;;
Hiking, Fishing, Backpacking
Notes:
Abetzi is the Summer babe of my season viscet series but that may change if I win a better suited viscet.

Personality:
Abetzi on first glance has a very tough unfriendly personality with quite a skill for sarcasm. She often has a hard time relating to others and feeling compassion. She's more of a suck it up and move on type which on occasion has gotten her into some trouble. Once you get to know her, she does loosen up a bit and if you can stand her long enough, can be a great hiking buddy with a bundle of knowledge.

Outdoor Guide

Additional links;;
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2867128&start=30#p102366761

A bit more of her personality/story in Hassuns form prompt!

Mutations;;
none

Viscet 3;; Aiyana // Female
Hobby/interests;;
Photography

Notes:
Aiyana is the Spring babe of my season viscet series.

Personality:
Yeahhhh, I haven't really written up her personality yet... Basically she is a very head strong opinionated viscet with a sweet side. The best personality example is in her writing prompt linked below.

Fashion Designer

Additional links;;
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2867128&start=30#p102366779

More on her personality and items
Mutations;;
Underfluff / event rare

Viscet 4;; Hassun // Male
Hobby/interests;;
Hassun enjoys hiking to find new stones to add to his rock collection. Over the years he has created quite the stash of rocks of all shapes and colors from all across the region. Sometimes he will take his most precious stones and polish them with his special pine oil.
Notes:
Often seen wearing a dark blue bandanna.
Hassun's form with his story. (Please read but ignore the not so updated art!)

Personality:
To many Hassun has no personality. He is very hard to read and almost never shown emotion. He comes off as a very hard cold viscet that can be very aggressive. This comes in handy in the tough home he lives in. Little do they know though is that Hassun is actually quite a character with a soft spot like all other viscets. He has compassion for animals in trouble and would always lend a helping hand to those in need. He has great respect for those who those who share there home and a hate for those who seek to destroy it.
Blueberries, Fire, Coyotes, Snow, Fall, Fish, Star Gazing, Lightning, Yellow, Learning About New Things, Finding New Things, Justice, Finishing Difficult Projects, Swimming
Dislikes:
Wolves, Heat, Cloudy Fall Days, Snakes, Fishing, Wildfires, Rain, Cruelty, Pollen, Being Unable to Help Someone
Additional links;;
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2867128&start=30#p102366786

Mutations;;
Feather Tuft set (uncommon)

Viscet 5;; Ashkii // Male
Hobby/interests;;
Game Programer
Notes:
N/A

Personality:
I just got him so the only personality development I have for him at the moment is in his story.

Programmer
Additional links;;
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2867128&start=30#p102366791
Mutations;;
None

Wishlist;;
Please no Halloween art!

A pic expressing one of my seasonal viscets in there season would be amazing! I know my fall babe didn't make the cut but all 4 in a season pick would be even better! (He's in the added link.)
Some high quality art of Hassun or Kari would be awesome!
Art of Ashkii in the game would be great!
Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:59 am

Username;; PikachuTori25

Viscet 1;; Kishiko // Female
Hobby/interests;; Kishiko adores fish and the sea.
What you should know about them;; Kishiko is a japanese goddess and the humans built her a small shrine in the cave to protect their homes from tsunamis~
Additional links;; About Kishiko
Mutations;; n/a

Viscet 2;; Shimizu // Male
Hobby/interests;; Kishiko cx
What you should know about them;; Was a human before being reborn into a minor god just for Kishiko
Additional links;; About Shimizu
Mutations;; Ear variation (red fox; w/ tuft)

Viscet 3;; Link // Male
Hobby/interests;; Food, adventures & seeing new things
What you should know about them;; Link travels around on a horse drawn wagon, and sells wares. His personality is heavily based off of a mix of Link from Legend of Zelda & Lawrence from Ookami to Koushinryou~
Additional links;; ;-;
Mutations;; Fox Tail & Ear variation (wolf)

Viscet 4;; Paarthurnax // Male
Hobby/interests;; Riddles, Plants, Medicine, Bees, Birds of Prey
What you should know about them;; Below
Additional links;; Read all about Paar here <3
Mutations;; Dragon nose, Slit Eyes, Armored Scales & Major Mane Mutation

Viscet 5;; Tori // Female
Hobby/interests;; Video Games, Dinosaurs, Dragons, Cats & Painting
What you should know about them;; She stays home a ton and only goes out to see what's up in the world.
Additional links;; n/a ;o;
Mutations;; minor mane

Wishlist;;
-Art with Kishiko & Shimizu together <3
-Pixels
-Anything else! I'm not too picky!! <3
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:20 am

Username;; Razors

Viscet 1;; Aki// Female
Hobby/interests;; Fishing, gardening, Anything dealing with nature. Doing things with her family/Daughter.
What you should know about them;; Aki is a druid, though she also has a family ranch (It belongs to her husband, technically) She has three children, though she spends almost all her time with her youngest daughter, Mimi, when she is not working. She adores doing things with her daughter.
Additional links;; Aki's bio page.
Mutations;;Tufts on legs and arms. minor mane mutation, floppy doggy ears.

Viscet 2;; Mimi // Female
Hobby/interests;; Mimi is a child of no older than 4. She's hyper, playful and exceptionally friendly. She loves spending time with her family, especially her mother, Aki. She's a big mommas girl. She loves to dress up, the cuter the better, tutu's are fantastic. She loves ballet, most disney movies, and playing outside/getting dirty!
What you should know about them;; Despite the adult image, please only draw mimi as a child. She is not an adult, she is a child! > Mimi's child image.
Additional links;; Mimi's bio page.
Mutations;;Minor mane mutation. floppy doggy ears

Viscet 3;; Medic // Female
Hobby/interests;; Lolita fashion, cute things/stuffed animals, frills, fancy things, Dance dance revolution!, soft/fluffy things. Fighting demons.
What you should know about them;; Medic stems from my love of Magical girl themed anime. (Cardcaptor sakura, Sailor moon, Madoka, so on and so forth.) She is almost always in some form of frilly lolita style fashion. (Not cosplay. Lolita fashion is a bit different, usually nicely made outfits, not themed after anime. )
Additional links;; Medics Bio
Mutations;; Leopard tail, lions mane, floppy doggy ears, Minor mane edit. ((It's not a ponytail, it's pigtails! > See this pic for ref.

Viscet 4;; Kasdeya // Female
Hobby/interests;; Gaining power, torturing others, manipulating others. World domination.
What you should know about them;; A creature that lives two lives. She will be everything someone needs, their warmth, their joy, their rock...then she will rip their heart out and consume it while it slowly crystallizes. The end result granting her more power than she had before. When she is not working with a target she is wreaking havoc on the world, terrorizing towns and cities with her demon army. She is vicious and cruel, seeking to dominate the world. The only thing that stands in her way is Medic and her crew...
Additional links;; Kasdeya's bio here.
Mutations;;Hair/minor mane, smooth horns.

Viscet 5;; Ahti // Male
Hobby/interests;; Swimming, hiking, traveling (Both land and sea) Drinking, fighting/starting brawls.
What you should know about them;; Ahti is a wayfarer, he is one of the best where he lives and is often called upon to traverse some of the most harsh or deadly waters. He enjoys thrills, both crossing water as well as starting brawls. He is a very large fellow with an even larger attitude, though it is more often than not jolly.
Additional links;; Ahti's bio here.
Mutations;; Finned tufts, Finned mane.

Wishlist;; I'd love some images (Art or written!) of Aki and Mimi doing mother/daughter things together/interacting together. You're also welcome to draw/write about Medic and Kasdeya interacting. Otherwise, I'm honestly cool with anything. xD
Last edited by Razors on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm

(I’m dropping out, have fun everyone! <3
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:28 am

Username;; booklover789

Viscet 1;; Wren // Female
Hobby/interests;; Catching moonlight and bottling dreams.
What you should know about them;; Wren lives in an alternate dimension where viscets learned human speech and exhibit more humanistic behaviors than animal behaviors. In addition, in her realm, viscets are the highest on the food chain, with humans slightly below them. Wren is one of the few viscets that holds power in her paws. The latest in a long line of a short-lived medicine family, Wren has the ability to catch moonlight and dreams in jars and bottles and keep or sell them to viscets who request such items. While she once served only her meager village, when the the majority of the viscet population in that area was killed by a large forest fire, she moved on, one of the three survivors. She now roams the earth, in search of new viscets to share and sell her wares with.
Additional links;; https://bookiesvaikiviscetplace.weebly.com/wren.html
Mutations;; None

Viscet 2;; Calcifer // Male
Hobby/interests;; Collecting autumnal-colored items, eating breakfast foods at any and all hours of the day, getting into arguments, being blunt and snarky and sarcastic, not taking any baloney from anybody.
What you should know about them;; Cal is snarky and rude to the point where he often insults others without a second thought. He loves autumnal colors and absolutely despises the color green. His house is filled to bursting with orange and red pillows and gold pieces of artwork on the walls...to the point where even he is seeing that he might just have a little problem with hoarding these awesome items. Calcifer's favorite season is Autumn or Fall. He loves the chilly weather, the opportunity to wear sweaters and sweatshirts, and drinking hot coffee...plus, who doesn't love all the pumpkin spice stuff?! Pumpkin isn't Calcifer's favorite food, but he still does enjoy pumpkin-flavored anything. He loves puns and is always sarcastic, though due to the natural lilt his voice takes, most viscets don't have any difficulty telling when he's just being facetious instead of one-hundred percent honest. Calcifer always has to put his two cents in - he rarely is found being quiet or keeping to himself. He will only shut up if he's eating, so feed him lots of crispy bacon and runny eggs if you want to be on his good side! He absolutely loves breakfast, as it's his favorite meal of the day.
Additional links;; https://bookiesvaikiviscetplace.weebly. ... cifer.html
Mutations;; None

Viscet 3;; Lexington Dorothy Justice Noriko // Female
Hobby/interests;; Singing, exploring, and chatting with others.
What you should know about them;; She has no parents, being orphaned at a young age in the middle of a forest. While this would turn most viscets bitter and angry, she took it in stride, becoming more determined to be happy than those who claimed her downfall. A determined viscet, once she gets her mind onto something, she never lets it go. If she wants something done, she'll do it herself...or at least try to, before asking someone else for assistance. She is strong - not physically, but mentally. Extremely intelligent, she doesn't struggle with ways to work things out. This is because she had to fend for herself the majority of her young life, alone in the forest. She eventually stumbled upon other viscets, and soon made friends with a few. Lexington is very happy, now living with a small group of viscets in the forest where she has dwelt her entire life. An explorer by nature and very curious, Lexington plans on looking for other viscets in other communities sometime in the near future. Lexington doesn't really care much for grooming. She'll do enough to keep herself presentable, but she doesn't put a lot of stock into beautifying herself. Lexington is rather klutzy, and tends to trip or run into things. While she does have her graceful moments, she's generally very clumsy. She often gets dizzy, and sometimes has difficulty just getting to and from places due to this. Lexington is very talkative and social. She'll talk your ears off if she gets the chance! If she has a secret she needs to keep, however, she'll stay very quiet. You'll know she's upset or angry if she stays quiet for too long. If this happens, she'll generally blow up and yell or snap at others later, after the incident. She finds others extremely funny. Lexi will laugh at most anything, and doesn't have an issue making her love of laughter well-known. She isn't funny herself, though, and whenever she tries to crack a joke it generally doesn't go well. Rarely do others actually laugh at her poor attempts at riddles and jokes. She simply wasn't gifted with that ability, and while she wishes she had it, she understands that it's probably best that she doesn't have it. She wouldn't make a very good comedian.
Additional links;; https://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly ... rsona.html
Mutations;; None

Viscet 4;; Ordell // Male
Hobby/interests;; He absolutely loves making things out of clay. Be it statues or pottery, he'll create anything using the squishy, wet substance. He absolutely loves being able to express himself through this medium, no matter how time-consuming it may be.
What you should know about them;; His disabilities: Vertigo associated with disturbances of labyrinthine-vestibular function. He also has medical issues: Polymyositis and dermatomyositis. Ordell takes his time in everything in life. And as much as he'd like to tell you this is by choice, it's not. Because of his medical issues, he HAS to move slowly, otherwise he'll go into an attack from his body being overstimulated. He also gets sharp pains constantly, and moving quickly adds to the stress on his muscles and other body parts that end up hurting worse should he move too much too quickly. However, slowing down and taking his time is something that Ordell counts as a blessing - before he was diagnosed, he rushed through life, and never took the time to look around him and appreciate what was always there, but he'd never noticed. After getting diagnosed, he looked at it as a new lifestyle, though not one brought on by voluntary choice. Without his medical issues, however, he would never have met his mate Leilani - and in that regard, he is grateful for his issues. Without them, he'd still be the lonely Viscet he was before. He is definitely a prankster and jokester, but only with those he knows personally. If you've just met him, you don't need to be wary of him grabbing you and tickling you or poking his head into your face and saying things very loudly to make you jump - he'll be very calm and sweet around you until he gets to know you better. And because some of his other friends DO have medical issues, he is very careful around them to not do anything too startling, as he understands that if he does this he could potentially endanger their lives...and he certainly doesn't want to do that! He creates sculptures and pottery for clients who love him and his work, and will often tip him just when he needs it most - but he'll never mention to them beforehand that he needs the money, as he hates being seen as a beggar. Because of this, he is very emotional. No one in their own right mind would call him "cold" or "heartless." He has compassion for everyone, and will sit for hours and listen to his new friends and talk with them, and offer them advice whenever he can. Likewise, he is very forgiving. If someone wrongs him, he won't be happy about it - but he'll forgive them easily. Now, he won't ever forget what they did - but he WILL forgive them. His feelings aren't hurt very easily - but when you DO see him crying, keep in mind that he is very sensitive to personal jibes and offensive remarks about him or his medical issues. Others do make fun of him for it, and while he tries his best to be strong in their presence, when he's alone he'll often just breakdown and sob until he gets his frustration and hurt out of his system. It is during these times that he really needs his friends, and often Leilani, will comfort him by just sitting with him and staring out at the rainy weather which so frequently comes to where they live.
His family tree can be seen here: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=MLMQL&c=wx ... 5474168910
Additional links;; https://bookiesvaikiviscetplace.weebly.com/ordell.html
Mutations;; Complex Mane, Ankle Tufts, and Wolf Ears

Viscet 5;; Niamh Claral Bertille // Female
Hobby/interests;; Map-making, collecting maps (both of fictional universes and of her own nighttime skies), star-gazing, learning about different mythologies, hanging out with her few friends.
What you should know about them;; She has Type 1 Narcolepsy (technically Secondary Narcolepsy) - Her symptoms are not every single one of this particular disorder. Instead, she only exhibits a few of the many symptoms characterizing this particular medicinal problem. Niamh deals with extreme sleepiness, sudden inability to stay awake, cataplexy, occasional sleep paralysis, and constant hallucinations. Niamh doesn't do very well when it comes to stress. Thanks to her medical conditions and predicaments, she has a lot of trouble handling stress well, and tends to shut down when confronted with a particularly difficult task. Due to her medical stuff that she deals with, Niamh's work style is not very organized, and revolves solely around her energy levels for the day. Never snooty and only sometimes rude, Niamh tries her hardest to be kind to others and show them the love that she so rarely received growing up, being ostracized from so much of society due to her medical issues. She can't please everyone, and figuring that out took time...but Niamh is honestly so grateful that she got to learn such a valuable lessen in life. She still does deal with some slight insecurities and self-worth and self-image issues, though these are much better now than they were in her childhood. Because she has a bad habit of sleepwalking, Niamh often misplaces various items she needs throughout the day. She does not procrastinate, but Niamh often is blamed for being a procrastinator because she works slower than everyone else and merely does things at her own pace in life. She only hopes that one day she can fully accept herself for who she is.
Additional links;; https://bookiesvaikiviscetplace.weebly.com/niamh.html
Mutations;; None

Wishlist;;
  • I like pixels, headshots, fullbodies, avatars, signature-sized art, and animations. (I don't know what a paper doll or page doll is, though I've heard the term around...if it's art, then I'll probably like it!)
  • I would love to see art displaying my viscets' personalities.
    • Specifically, you could do couple art of Leilani and Ordell (I know I didn't list her above, but these two are practically inseparable, so if you draw Ordell I'd rather him either be alone or with her), pixels of Ordell, pixels or fullbodies of Niamh, headshots of Calcifer, ANY art of Wren, ANY art of Lexington.
    • Any art of my viscets doing something that they love, like their hobbies, would be great.
    • Any art of my viscets eating their favorite foods would be great.
  • As for writing, I would absolutely love to see what your viscets think of mine! I'd love to read stories about how your viscets first met mine, and what their reactions were.
  • Honestly, though - these are gifts. I will be happy with anything and everything I receive. :) Thanks in advance for anyone who takes on my viscets! I know some are a challenge, so I can't wait to see what y'all do with them!
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:22 am

Username;; otis

Viscet 1;; ryū // female
Hobby/interests;; her papa, her pet hamster, loves cartoons and fruit loops, absolutely adores her older brothers and likes to take naps on their backs
What you should know about them;; she was left on her adopted fathers doorstep when she was fifteen hours old. she is very young and still unable to speak in full sentences, babbles phrases she hears from her cartoons or from her brothers
Additional links;; theme song
Mutations;; slit eyes, dragon nose, lions mane

Viscet 2;; namu // male
Hobby/interests;; wants to help people, loves to take care of his younger siblings, very intelligent and pure and will be successfully in life
What you should know about them;; namu wants to be a foster parent when hes older, just like his dad is. he also wants to be a doctor and help people for as long as possible.
Mutations;; shepards ears, bob tail

Viscet 3;; namuba // male
Hobby/interests;; art, making music, wants to be a recording artist. always wearing big headphones, playes a bunch of different instruments
What you should know about them;; lives in his older brothers shadow. his brother is the prodigy who wants to save lives, while namuba is always second best at everything. hes an outcast, feels very unloved and lost.
Mutations;; complex horns, lions mane, bob tail

Viscet 4;; mala // female
Hobby/interests;; likes humans, enjoys ocean animals and seagulls, wants to be a pirate, her best friend is a basket mouth whale
What you should know about them;; mala loves her younger sister, and her older sister. mala is a follower, but is attached at the hip to makani. they are inseperable, and spend their days watching ships of humans and pirates pass by, and sometimes traveling on land to meet other viscets
Mutations;; none

Viscet 5;; makani // female
Hobby/interests;; loves to swim, loves sea creatures and enjoys watching the humans as they pass by on their boats
What you should know about them;; born from the sea and forged from a pearl. her mother, Triton, found her in a clam shell at the bottom of the sea. she has since raised her, and brought her up as her own. they are inseperable, and makani and her adopted sister, mala, are best friends.
Mutations;; antlers, bob tail

Wishlist;;
• would love headshots with their names included!
• namu and namuba together
• makani/mala with the ocean, or ocean themed
• mala and makani together
• would love newborn baby ryu
• anything with the whole squad!
• any writing whatsoever!!
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:51 am

Username;; Mint Chip

Viscet 1;; Neva // female
Hobby/interests;; Neva is a craftsmen and traveling merchant. She crafts accessories, jewelry, rugs, smaller weapons like knives for protection, satchels, and clothing items to bundle up in. She travels with her apprentice and friend Carol, they are both very close and work well together.
What you should know about them;; She's very close to Caroline in a family sort of way. She's not very motherly though she does mother Carol a bit. She's very clever, loyal, kind and independent but she can also be distant and hard to read at times. She has few friends outside of Carol and likes to keep it that way because of this nature it tends to travel with very few individuals majority of the time.
Additional links;; xx
Mutations;; ice mane, docked tail and slightly smaller ears

Viscet 2;; Caroline // female
Hobby/interests;; Also very into crafting and creating accessories, jewelry and other items. She really enjoys traveling and trading. She has learned all she knows from Neva's guidance and continues to learn under her tutelage.
What you should know about them;; Caroline is overly trusting and has gotten hurt numerous times in the past because of that simple fact. She's also very independent and used to never ask for any form of help or aid. She'd suffer and struggle instead of asking for help but thanks to Neva, she is beginning to learn better and understand that being independent doesn't mean not accepting help when you need it. She's also very proud, not in general but of anything she puts her paws too. If she creates it, crafts it or builds it in some way, then she is very proud of her work.
Additional links;; xx xx
Mutations;; minor mane, and full heterochromia.
also she is dual-sided in design.

Viscet 3;; Reve // male
Hobby/interests;; Reve doesn't have many hobbies that he does consistently. He tends to dabble in a bit of everything and anything that makes him happy. Sometimes it's watching nature, other times it's collect rocks or skipping them across the river. He loves swimming, the sun on his pelt and most anything that gives him good vibes and feelings.
What you should know about them;; Retired war viscet. He found in the same war as Tamale, Dawn, Riptide and numerous other viscets. It was a long a grueling war that took it's toll on the soldiers greatly, some losing their minds, but most were simply never the same. Reve, however, managed to not lose himself during the war. He managed to survive with little more than a few scars as a reminder of what had happened. Reve is very optimistic and a very happy viscet in general. However, he's also been lonely until he finds a lone egg in the forest, abandoned or lost somehow he decided to take it in. Adopting the egg as his own and the child that was born of it, who is his pride and joy.
Additional links;; xx xx
Mutations;; smooth horns and ringless eyes.

Viscet 4;; August Maxwell // gender
Hobby/interests;; August is in love with music, specifically singing and playing music. He's a popstar / rockstar cross with a love for every genre of music. He loves performing on stage or in a studio, but he never loses sight of where he came from and how blessed he is to be where he's at. He loves spending time with his fans and encouraging others to follow their dreams.
What you should know about them;; August came from very humble beginnings, his family struggled a lot as he great up but even in all that strife he managed to find the strength and determination to aspire to be a singer. He moved to the city and worked hard as he took every chance he could to try to be noticed, to be seen. One day, he got that chance. He was noticed by a producer who spurred him on into stardom and now August gets to sing his heart out for the masses but he always remains humble and thankful. He's kind and can be charming when he wants to be though he gets embarrassed easily still yet.
Additional links;; xx xx
Mutations;; elemental ears - air variant

Viscet 5;; Taliesin // male
Hobby/interests;; Magic. Taliesin travels and practices magic. He's a novice mage that is aspiring to be a master one day but for now he travels the world in search of knowledge and enlightenment.
What you should know about them;; Taliesin is a very clumsy individual. He's cautious and tries to be as careful as possible but his clumsiness causes him great grief. Which is why Taliesin has currently traveled to the snow mountain peaks to reside in a temple / shrine there where he can practice his magic in the open snow covered peaks. The peaks are very dangerous on their own but there are plenty of dangers that make themselves known when the prey is as easy to see as Tal's fur is on the snow. So if you'd ever played Skyrim, imagine snowy terrain like that with a mage running around a shrine/temple trying to practice his magic and being clumsy and unfortunate enough to draw the attention of predators and creatures lurking around.
Additional links;; xx
Mutations;; none.

Wishlist;;
honestly anything is greatly appreciated <3
But things I specially like are: icons and sig art
however, I adore any and all art and writing I receive of my characters <3
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 am

Username;; Matreats

Viscet 1;; Jade // Male
Hobby/interests;; Rock collecting, rain, gems and minerals
What you should know about them;; Jade is a rather introverted male, and spends a lot of his time by himself. He doesn't have many relationships, but the ones he does have are strong. He will avoid all kinds of confrontation, and if it arises, he takes the next opportunity to leave the area. He often comes off as grumpy and unpleasant because of the way he acts, but really he doesn't like to be around people too much. He enjoys walks through the woods that are not too far from his house, and he hoards cool things he finds in the woods, like rocks, leaves, and other things of the like. He's very sensitive to changes in atmosphere, and easily picks up on others' moods and feelings. Jade has one daughter and a son, Jasper and Relient respectively. Jade is very protective over the two because they are his only remaining family, even if not by blood. He ends up being a bit overbearing, much to Jasper and Relient's distaste.
Additional links;; Toyhou.se
Mutations;; None

Viscet 2;; Jasper // Female
Hobby/interests;; Hanging out with Dean, being with her brother, the thrill of the chase
What you should know about them;; Jasper is definitely a rebel, one of those people you find on the streets and you know that they mean trouble. She often sneaks out with her brother, despite her father's strict rules he keeps. She knows that Jade is just trying to protect her and keep her safe, but she considers herself smart and mature enough to be able to take care of herself. Eventually, she and Relient leave the house and never return, and they to live with Dean and his small band of outcasts in the city. She, Relient, and her friends are homeless, but they make a living from stealing off of others and raiding convenience stores as their leisure. Jasper is aggressively protective of her friends, and often jumps to conclusions and assumes things when encountering a new face. She's quick to violence, and will always resort back to it as her form of defense.
Mutations;; None

Viscet 3;; Relient // Male
Hobby/interests;;
What you should know about them;; Relient is the adopted brother to Jasper and adopted son to Jade. Jasper and Relient were found as eggs by Jade one day on his doorstep, and he took it upon himself to raise the two. Relient has the stronger attachment to his father out of the siblings, and often regrets leaving Jade. He claimed the responsibility of looking after Jasper, and often is the voice of reason for her when she tries to go through with crazy ideas. He's definitely the dad of the group, taking a lot of his fatherly instincts from Jade, and is always looking after the ragtag members. He treats them in the way that he imagined his real father would. Relient is a bit of a daydreamer, and often finds himself spacing out while imagining fantastical things.
Mutations;; Minor mane mutation - uncommon
Dragon nose - uncommon

Viscet 4;; Dean // Male
Hobby/interests;; Fire (he's a bit of a pyromaniac), leisure time, impressing the ladies ;D
What you should know about them;; Dean takes the place of daredevil in the group, and is the one that urged Jasper and Relient to leave their home and run off with him in the first place. He's reckless, and makes stupid decisions a lot of the time, which gets him into loads of trouble with the law. Several gangs and underground mafias have a bone to pick with him, but Dean is a master at getting out of things. He's suave, a sweet talker, and can easily manipulate others into doing what he wants. Relient sees him as a danger sometimes, and doesn't like that him and his sister are in a relationship, but he doesn't want to hurt Jasper's feelings or give her a reason to hate him, so he stays out of it for the most part. Dean does have a soft side though, and is very caring and sweet when he wants to be. He goes out of the way to do things for Jasper, and will make an effort to do extra things for her, even though it may be over the top. He sees Relient as a threat to him and Jasper's relationship, and often excludes him from participating in things and does everything he can to intimidate Relient from intervening.
Mutations;; Minor mane mutation - uncommon
Ankle drapes - uncommon

Viscet 5;; Renkuda Ahkito // Male
Hobby/interests;; Nature, lotus flowers, animals (particularly birds)
What you should know about them;; Renkuda, or Ren, is an only child and son of the Emperor and Empress Ahkito of the Sakozko Kingdom. He is the crown prince, and being so, is expected to reflect his parents’ reputation and regality. His entire life, he has never been permitted to leave the palace grounds, so all the knowledge he has of the outside world is learned only from his private tutors and the books in the vast library the palace houses.Being raised in the upper courts, Ren has learned his place as a ruler, and will appear condescending and rude to lower class members, simply because that is the way he was taught. Many who have met him describe him as stuck-up and pompous. Ren gets annoyed when he can see that others think badly of him, and will insult them without thinking it completely through. Even though he will openly speak his mind and isn't afraid to challenge most, Ren feels pressured by the large expectations that are set by his parents and the rest of the kingdom’s inhabitants. He doesn't do well under any kinds of stress, and that tends to give him a great deal of it. Other things cause him anxiety, including speaking/being in front of large crowds, talking to authorities, or most any major confrontation. Being raised in such a confined environment, he is extremely naive to the outside world.
Additional links;; Toyhou.se - Full story
Mutations;; Underfluff - Event rare
Flower tufts - Event rare - roaming trait

Wishlist;;
    > I would really love some ship art of Dean and Jasper <3
    > I would die to see Renkuda in a nature themed piece
    > A grumpy Jade
    > Any art of my viscets showing their personalities!
    > I would literally kill for any animations of my beautiful beans <3

> If you do writing, I would be excited to see any interactions between Jade's family/Dean, or interactions between your viscets and mine! <3

Honestly, I would be so happy to see anything of them! Writing, icons, pixels, animation, comics, anything! I'm so grateful to anyone that creates art for me!

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅