Steven Universe Fanclub! {Open!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Steven Universe Fanclub! {Open!}

Postby кαтηιρ » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:23 pm

I want to join!
Username: Eudialyte (Previously Miss Fabulous)
Favourite character: Peridot and Steven ❤
Favourite episode: Too Far (Where the ship became reality!)
Other: My OC is my profile picture! :)
кαтηιρ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 pm

I want to join!
Username: SairenMin
Favourite character: Pearl
Favourite episode: Back to the Barn
Other: I draw too many gemsona, love to talk theories and over analyze everything. X3

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey it's hunkules » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:02 pm

I want to join!
Username: Little Dipper (Formerly Jam Buds)
Favourite character: Lion
Favourite episode: Nightmare hospitable
Other: NEW THREAD
w. i .p used to be snek lives matter & lafayette.

honey it's hunkules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:39 pm

I want to join!
Username:Gaster.
Favourite character:can't choose
Favourite episode:can't choose
Other:
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm

I want to join!
Username: Annakova
Favourite character: Garnet or Peridot
Favourite episode: Log Date 7 15 2
Other: Hi! ovo I was on the last thread but never really posted.

Postby LuminousCrown » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:53 pm

@above everyone is accepted!

Also. Do you want to be a mod? I am looking for two other mods for this thread! Pm and I will send you a form to fill out. c:

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
they/it/xe/he ✧.* adult

atlas/bit/alice

toyhouse
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
LuminousCrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soozee » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm

I want to be a mod!
    Username: ★ dottie ★
    How active are you?: i get on every day and make sure i check the threads !
    Are there certain days you can't get on?: nope . i might be inactive during the week of san diego comic con , however .
    Other: i'm fiction kin , so please call me peridot / peri / dottie / any variation of peridot
╔════════╗

call me 17/suzy
he/him
nonbinary lesbian

©

╚════════╝
soozee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverwoods » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:24 pm

I want to join!
Username:Cloverwoods
Favourite character: Pearl
Favourite episode: Can't choose!
Other: Nope!
Cloverwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:01 pm

I want to join!
Username: Disgustedorito
Favorite character: Peridot
Favorite episode: "When It Rains" and "The Answer" are tied
Other: I thought new threads are only made when the old one reaches 900 pages? The previous thread was barely halfway there.
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:06 pm

★ dottie ★ wrote:ah !! those sneak leaks were so revealing and i'm angry but hyped -

i have something i want to talk about !! highlight it to see it, i'm worried abt potential spoilers.
IF THIS ALL HAPPENS, I WILL SELL MY AMETHYST POP VINYL AND CHANGE MY CS NAME TO JIM BOB FOR A MONTH
so, there's this anonymous leaker on 4chan. he's been posting future information about the show and someone was fired as a result. what's important about this is that this leaker has leaked before, using only text. guess what? a week before stevenbomb 3 was even announced, he talked about how amethyst was going to sing about sardonyx and sugilite, and he was correct. this happened a numerous amount of times, such as the time he leaked the entire keystone motel plot a day before it aired. also, this was before fake leak making was a trend.
i know the OP is on this thread, i found it on their blog and i don't know if they posted it on here or not. i simply thought it was interesting. thank you, disgustedorito! yeah, it was a submission, but if it wasn't for your blog i wouldn't have seen this information! let me know if you want me to delete this. if you want to add on, feel free to.
so, without further ado, here is the info.

i bet you were wondering who the gem in lion's mane is. that would be bismuth, a proto-steven created by rose before she died. according to the leaker, rose wanted to do a test run before she died. after all, steven is the only gem/human hybrid [ or so we thought ] and it wouldn't be very rational to just jump into the procedure, not knowing if it'd work or not. you're probably thinking " what does bismuth look like? " the leaker described bismuth as resembling lars in terms of body shape. they also mentioned that his gem was on his chest. i don't know about color. OP [ disgustedorito ] guessed pink, and i guessed black with various colorful patterns, whether it be on the clothing or the skin. bismuth's personality is described as "edgy", and apparently he's neutral leaning towards bad. he did something bad to cetipeetle, and they chase him to homeworld.

[ bear with me, i'm fictionkin ]
i'm keeping my outfit until my next regen, which is 26 episodes away around ep. 103-104 ! how'd i get poofed?
ultra power lemon sour. yep. the leaker said the new outfit will include a star, but never specified where. i'm also fusing with steven later in the series ? and then there's some more info about yellow diamond's debut would be when i switched sides, which just happened.

our precious gem monster, centipeetle ! she'll be coming back, which was stated when i covered bismuth. the leaker said that centipeetle will start to recover from her corruption, but then bismuth will eventually do something bad to her.

malachite situation was dealt with. lazuli did not join the crystal gems, but she instead chose to live in beach city as a regular character. hm. wonder how that'll turn out. jasper goes back to yellow diamond for a while, but the crystal gems poof and bubble her somehow.

lion is not a gem. he is another one of rose's experiments.

while we're on the topic of rose, she was actually involved with the creation of the cluster. "rose couldn't have known", huh?

steven ends up fusing with lion , and the fusion is called stevion. and then of course , me. the name of that fusion is unknown right now. apparently, steven and connie end up fusing during the season finale to fight the diamonds.

the diamond triumvirate currently has 3 members. yellow, blue, and white diamond. no info was given about pink diamond. during the season 2 finale, yellow diamond will be poofed and bubbled away. that leaves 2 diamonds for season three, and there's conflict between them.

there will be a new gem named onyx in season 3. she serves under white diamond. that was all the information given about this strange gem, but she sounds cool.

our pearl is actually taller than regular pearls :00

steven can poof, and he doesn't die from doing so! steven almost poofs in season 2, but he officially poofs in season 3. this was foreshadowed by ronaldo, which means this leak must be true since ronaldo foreshadows a lot of events.
Ug! I hope you’ve seen the movie because that’s pretty much the big ending. Dogcopter dies defending the planet but then he comes back to life because he’s actually part cat and cats have 9 lives. Anyway, the movie was pretty much ruined. So now I’m back. Spoilers are the worst.

there are fusions on homeworld, but it's not all sparkles and sunshine. fusions are used for labor, namely construction on the gem war ships. the destabilizers are made to prevent fusions from attacking others and escaping their work, since they were treated like slaves.

aaaand that's all. sorry for taking up space, and thank you for reading! most credit goes to disgustedorito, like i said in the beginning

Just one issue--Bismuth wasn't actually described as edgy, that was just my impression. Looking back, that was a terrible way to describe him and honestly I know less about him than anything else the leaker described Little information was given specifically about him, it was mainly just mentions of his involvement in various events the leaker was asked about.
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me