➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby sewer connoisseur » Fri May 26, 2017 6:55 am

hello!! I'm w0lfman, i just won my very first viscet!!
his name is west and he is #1449. he's super flirty and sarcastic and i'd kinda like him to lead a gang, but i have no one else who would be in it. maybe if you want to be in his gang (the angels?? :0) then hmu. id look for maybe like.. three viscets? preferably pastel.

i also wanna practice drawing viscets, so pm me a ref of one or two of your kids and i might draw one?

- call me willow
- hufflepuff
- chaotic neutral
- bisexual
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri May 26, 2017 9:22 am

@Macyduke - Good luck with selling colour-ins. If you want help writing stuff up I'm free. I should do mine first.
@skyler1515 - If I had points I'd totally buy one, these are so cute. c:
@w0lfman - Welcome to the community! Such a cutie you have. I have a cet in a gang with a friend's cet, neither of them are pastel but maybe they can be rival gangs or something? I'll send a message soon. <3

I need someone to make a T3 custom for me! The design is based on a Western diamondback rattlesnake. I could gift some pets or maybe C$, I don't really have much though. I'll delete this part when I find someone?

Haven't posted here in a while but here's my newest cets! I can't believe I have 14 now? It didn't seem so long ago I won Opal.
Jezebel was a RU for one of Mint's puppy adopts, she reminds me of my chocolate labrador Jazz.
Hazel was gifted to me by Macyduke, need some more cats for like a jungle tribe or something, haha.
I just won Kade in an auction and can't believe I wasn't outbid or anything, snek. I nearly had enough for a T2 custom but with the update I decided to spend most of my C$ on him, rip.
ImageImageImage
Also Heliconia and Ren are a couple now. They were going to have an ooc kid to gift to a non-owner friend but I figured something out for them now, just have to rework Heli's story a little. They might have a second kid for me to keep and they have their adopted daughter, Blaze. Because Heli loves kids.
I have a three week break and I was hoping to work on my cets and find some friends, enemies and mates for them soon! If anyone needs relationships for entries and such, feel free to message me; I don't have most written up but if you tell me what you need I'll see if I have someone that fits.

Speaking of Ren, I got some precious art of him and his dad, Berk, from Macyduke. <3
We did a collab too for an adopt I lost but Augustus and Viper are in it so.
Also coloured in Opal and Viper here on Mackiot's cute gift lines.

My friend had some questions about already made customs too, since I think I've seen a custom change owners but we weren't sure. Added a few of my own too since it got me thinking too, hah.
If you’re gifted someone else’s custom does it count as one of your five?
If a custom gets gifted and that person later readopts them, does it count as one of the winner's five?
If you gift or readopt a custom then that person gifts them, or readopts them again and you win, does it count to your five?
If you no longer own a custom does it still count towards your limit?
If you co-own a custom does it count to both owner's limits or the owner of the ticket?
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri May 26, 2017 10:53 am

@Abeardeddragon Congrats on all your stunning new viscets! I love the kitty one, so cute!
Also, I adore all of that art! I really like the one of Ren and Berk, that's just too adorable <3

@W0lfman I adore that viscet! I do not have any pastel viscets that would be in a gang, sadly. But good luck with your searching! Also, welcome to the club! Congrats on your first! One of many <3

@Dauntless Fantastic page! I kind of wish I had a match for Lady...she's so simple, but so lovely, too. I like the personality you have for her, but I don't have a single male that would match up for her v.v;

@Skyler Good luck! I love your art! You've improved so very much!

@Yoosung I hate being so busy during the summer...when everyone else is off. I miss all the fun! Hope it was a good stream!

Seems like a lot of people are offering art, so I will just do a general good luck to you all! Not that you guys need it, you are all such fantastic artists!

And again, as always, anyone who is in need of relationships, feel free to hit me up. I've plenty if you need any.

On a more personal related note, I was thinking about opening my viscets to relationships. I was hoping to find mates for a few of them, but I am not actively searching just yet. I would like relationships that really work and someone who communicates with me and would work out details, not just throw a viscet at me. I'm not looking for a breeding partner, as some I have no interest in breeding at all (unless I find a mate that really, really clicks) My single viscets are > Nerina, Dove, Gabrielle, Amara, Canary, Willow and whisper, Ayida, and Serafina. You can find info about them in the link to my viscet world in my signature. Looks do not matter to me, neither do edits or anything. Personality and how well the viscets match up is most important. Thank you very much for your time!

----To answer Abeardeddragons questions----

Customs made by other users do not count towards your customs, it will count simply as a gift (or community adopt if that is how it was obtained.)

Should the person who the custom originally belonged to ever get the custom back, -then- it would count back towards one of their five.

Basically, the original owner would be the only one that that specific custom would count towards a custom slot for. No matter if it was gifted off then came back to them later on.

Towards your limit-- If you have five customs, then gift/readopt one, it frees up a slot. So they aren't gone for good, even if you decide you fell out of love with a custom. :)

To the last question--(Thank you, ten <3) -- ✦Co-owning will count towards both users monthly limits but will be put under both users IDs in the archive.
So I would assume this would go for customs, too, in counting for both users limits.

(If I am incorrect on anything, feel free to correct me, someone.)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 pm

@Razors all my babes are always open for relationships. XD
@ABeardedDragon I love your art, omg. So nice!
@w0lfman I'd have to look through my babes and see if anyone would work but I can't wait to hear more about West! Congrats!
@DauntlessDivergentC Ooh, must go look.

Ok, just a few quick things. Sorry I've been so inactive guys. I've been having a bit of trouble at home and with finals, though at least now with school at an end I should have a bit more time. If I owe you art, I apologize and will get that to you asap. If anyone would like art, I will be opening commissions as July nears or earlier so keep an eye out.

I am in the process of currently organizing all my viscets and getting them together. .kaede has been helping me with coding because I'm really bad at that and here it is. I still have quite a lot to do however, you can see a few of my viscets here. I am also working to get together a toyhou.se which will probably happen faster than the other so yeah I'll link that here too. Many of my babes are open for relationships so if you're curious, feel free to pm me. XD Cyber's don't bite.

And finally, back on the topic of art, I'm going to be working on a few digital headshots I owe tonight. Please note that my digital art is not the best, as I'm primarily a traditional artist, so if you want to see perfection then best not to come. LOL. But if you want to chat? I can do that all night long. So stay as long as you'd like. In between working on headshots, I will also be working on my toyhou.se so if you're interested in relationships you can hop in too.
https://join.me/723-594-073
All done for today! I'll be finishing some more in the future but not sure if i'll stream it or not. XD
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Fri May 26, 2017 1:19 pm

0110 wrote:
@Cyberdragon- Love the designs! Veryy pretty!
@true knight- Good luck on finding relationships!

welll
i drew 4 of my viscet and wanted feed back?
Tibby, Vendetta, Tadpole and Lucy
uhm yeah
also im doing commisions, pm me!

hi, me again
i know i havent been active, depression and stuff.
But, im still doing commissions, you can see some examples on my tumblr linked below.
kthxbai
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:20 pm

@skyler - aw man i would order one of my bab lilith if i had enough points :c good luck!
@dauntless - gorgeous viscets!
@wolf - aaaaAA that design is heckin gorgeous! such a cute bab, and that hair...yis
@dragon - good luck finding someone to do your custom! i would, but finals and everything are just sdfjglfsnd right now,, and your viscets are so beautiful ;o;
@razors - good luck finding mates! <3
@cyber - i'll look through your cets, i have a couple viscets looking for love c:
@0110 - i love your style! i particularly love that one of lucy <3

alrighty guys! i decided to put up my best guest artist entry as an adopt <3
[entries start on page 4]
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat May 27, 2017 12:36 am

Hey there peeps! Just here to say these two are open for relations/rps/headcannons and such. I'm active, but i casually rp/headcannon so its not like ill freak out if you dont respond in a day or so.
Pm me if interested?

Kirene - Female - Viscet - Link to detailed info
(Need art that can portray the following: A sad, hard childhood. She lives in the 1600s, as such wears poor clothes. As an adult, she wears clothes looking like this. She is a "seeker" or detective and helps with finding lost/stolen objects. She is resilient despite her life so far. Smiles more as an adult, looks confused or near tears as a child.)

Evelyn "Eve" Gardenieas - Female - Viscet - Link to detailed info
(Need art that can portray the following: A lonely child. She is often seen practicing any instrument or toy her other siblings threw away when they were bored. She is musically-inclined, and as such has both the talent and ability to play well. She has no convenience in herself since no one has yet to notice this about her. Looking out the window wishfully or crying under her sheets would also be a powerful piece. She is a gentle soul.)

(I have the following to offer in art ;; 200C$/Rare pets and below (uncommons +10 pages), FR currency (300k T/300 gems), eldemore pets and possible art trades)

Code: Select all
@legendari oh im so happy you got to be a ga! I remeber seeing that tryout!!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat May 27, 2017 5:22 am

@Razors Awww that's too bad! And thank you ^^ I literally spent an entire day doing nothing but personalities and characterizations for my viscets. It takes me about 2-3 hourse to not only create their character, but to also write it down and think of two personal questions for each.
@cyberdragon725 oooh yes please do!
@legendari hehe thank you! I adore my pretty babies. Hopefully more are to come! Especially with my couples like Catriona and Seth!

Speaking of couples, Sherlock has found a very lovely lady from ~Prophecy~! I will be editing my pages later on today! Lady and Amarilla are both still open! Thank you all for showing interest. If anyone is interested in a custom made website like what I have, please PM me! I am taking slots, pets, and even C$ in exchange for making them!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat May 27, 2017 1:37 pm

@DauntlessDivergentC I-Is Sherlock's new girlfriend named Molly or maybe Joan ? pls forgive me halp (and if you don't get it, Joan sounds like John lelelel
@legendari I would so enter, but I'm already in one of your comps. Lol
@cyberdragon725 Aw dang missed the live stream ;0;
@w0lfman Congrats on your first viscet !! I was beyond happy the day I got my first 'cet, and maybe I'll PM you<3

I'm happy to say I'm done all the art for Viscet #1458 !! I'm also done the story but I'll probably be rereading it a few times to make sure there's no more mistakes<3
And I will also be making a new free / possibly small payment art shop again soon !! But I'm going on vacation Monday through Saturday, so I won't be opening it yet, but stay tuned ! I'm super excited to be reopening a brand new art shop!
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon May 29, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 am

@~Teya~ ; good luck on that viscet! I've seen several of our members going for that one. It is certainly a beautiful viscet!
@Kydashing ; I hope you find some good relationships for those two. certainly sounds like both Kirene & Evelyn could use some friends in their lives.
@0110 ; :< I'm sorry to hear things haven't been going so well. I hope things start to get better for you soon dude. But on the upside those headshots are very expressive! Well done. c:
@ABeardedDragon ; all of Razor's answers are correct - Prior to the February updates there really was no protecting co-owned viscet owners. But due to the limit changes and whatnot we chose to make Co-Owning an official thing (in part because we didn't want individuals getting around the monthly limits and whatnot) but also because having both owners marked down in the archives secures the protection of the viscet. Both users have to confirm if one is being given full ownership or if the viscet is going ufa, etc. And this includes breedings, the other user would have to get permission to from the other co-owner for a breeding to go through. But all good questions, while most is in our rules a lot of it is hard to get completely clear. c:
@w0lfman ; congrats on your first viscet! certainly one very awesome viscet!

So I have numerous viscets to introduce since the last time I did an introduction which was... back in March (wow it's been a while, whoops).

Juniper - Juniper is another member to Lorcan's gang. She is yet another admin/sub-leader like Dominic. She's one heck of a tough female, who can be quite argumentative and surly (bad-tempered). Needless to say she doesn't take any lip from anyone. You'd think a viscet like her wouldn't be well suited for Lorcan's gang, but it suits her better than anyone could imagine. Her high ranking position comes from her observant and dependable nature. She is loyal to Lorcan and all her comrades to a fault. Being a sub-leader has forced her to become rather persistent and insistent upon numerous things, but this has aided her in becoming good at giving orders and direction when Lorcan isn't there to do so.

Caroline - Carol is Neva's traveling partner. The two of them travel around, making and selling jewelry and other fine materials. Carol is still learning the trade but shows promise. She's too easily trusting of others and very easily deceived which is why it's good that she stays and travels with Neva (who is quite the opposite) and makes sure that Carol is well taken care of. Because Carol spent so much time prior to meeting Neva alone and fending for herself, she's quite the independent type. Which can be good and bad, as Carol will never admit when she needs help because of this.

Emiko - This babe started out as an offer by james. for me to have a PPS winged baby (they knew I was wanting a pps winged babe at some point because drawing big wings is hard lol). So they offered me a breeding with Baphomet if we could make it IC for him because james wanting Baph to be a daddy / have a good relationship with his kid. I was certainly all for it, and through some headcannoning that quickly took on a life of it's own - Kaori and Baphomet became mates. (and quite the adorable pair if I do say so myself). thus Emiko was made and the family was of three. Emiko is quite the spunky and rambunctious child. She loves to ask difficult questions and makes it difficult on her parents to answer said questions. But that aside she is a sweet child who adores both her parents but certainly is a daddy's girl. As she grows she learns to fly and rather well all things considered, though there were certainly many speed bumps along the way. She is also quite the dramatic child, but she certainly inherited that from her papa, though there is still much of her momma is there as well.

Sonnet - I haven't gotten around to developing this babe a whole lot yet. But I do know he is a part of Ezekiel's gang. He is quite the instrumentalist and is very musically inclined. He fended for himself for several years before Ezekiel found and took him in. Sonnet or Sunny as he's often called will play music in the towns and gather large crowds together where other PPS members of Ezekiel's gang will then pickpocket the crowd. They've yet to be caught in doing this and while it's not truly what Sonnet wants to do, it is what he's good at. He doesn't take part in the fighting as many of the other PPS do, but all the same he doesn't mind lending his talent to aiding his family in survival.

Lenna - Lenna is another member of Ezekiel's gang. She's a lot tougher than she may appear as well. She lives by the motto of "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." And seeing her fight, you can certainly tell she believes and lives it. No matter the circumstances or trouble she is faced with, she perseveres. She, like Rocky, is one of the older PPS members of Ezekiel's gang. She helps to get them settled in and find their place among the ranks. Not all of Ezekiel's gang fights, in fact most don't but all are extremely loyal to him for being given a safe place to call home and a family when most had none. And Lenna is no exception to this.

Ruari - I adore this girl, she is one of my customs and was designed by jolteon. And I couldn't be more pleased with how this beautiful girl turned out. Ruari is a runaway essentially. She was born to a high class / royal family but never wanted to be one. She hates being treated as a trophy to be won and often got this treatment from others of a similar class. She decided to take matters into her own hands and ran away from her duties and responsibilities. While her exact origin or homeland isn't known by most, she does carry an irish-like accent. Ruari finds herself ill equipped at first for the new life she's chosen, but even in spite of all of that she refuses to give up and go home. She would rather face the struggles of freedom than to return to her gilded cage.

Lorelei - Lorelei or Lore as she goes by is a simple mountain-man type viscet. She resides alone in the country and mountain side. She prefers it to anything more modernized. She is very well versed in surviving in the wilderness that surrounds the area and is well suited for it. She hunts and traps with the best of them, and knows plenty enough about utilizing skills in every season. She spends most of her time enjoying the wildlife and watching life begin anew each spring. Her most enjoyable hobby is tracking and watching the other animals in their natural habitat. Watching mother nature do as she does when new creatures are born or take their first steps into this world. Lore has learned from watching but also from experience just how harsh the mountains can be. Having brought home many scars from being too close or at the wrong place at the wrong time. But Lore accounts these all as lessons, and has a story for each one.

Zuleika - and my newest. This is Zuleika, an adopted child to Strudel's Lila. I don't have much on her just yet but in thus far I'm seeing Zuleika as a very imaginative individual. She loves her mama and is very close with her even into her adult years. She's likely quite independent but also very concerned with having her mother's support in what she goes to do. She wants to be someone that not only her mother can be proud of but herself as well. She strives to always do her best, but this doesn't mean she always makes the best decisions. For the time she hasn't made any decisions that have drastically altered her life, but she needs to learn to be more careful in regards to that.

most of these babes could use some friends, I'll list below specifics for any individual ones.
Caroline, Sonnet, and Zuleika specifically could use some friends.
I'm looking for more rivals for Ruari (any viscets of nobility or high-class are preferred.)
Both Lorcan & Ezekiel's gangs are still looking for more members. Neither gang is looking for more rivals though.
also maybe looking for some non-too-serious dating for Zuleika for story development purposes, males only plz.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets