➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:35 pm

No replies this time

Hey guys! XD long time no chat! Anyway, I'm in need of some points for something so I'm opening up two slots for full body traditional art. Will be full background, colored, shaded, etc. Can be of one viscet or more, up to three in one image. Please try to make the designs not too crazy but know I can get creative should the need arise. each image is 200 da points. I'll put the slots down below here for you. The image will be scanned as well so no worries of bad quality pictures.

my dA is here

A few examples can be found here.
Single Char. Simple Bg
Multiple Char. Detailed Bg

1. Howlingtothestars
2. Yugi

Simply pm me if interested in buying. XD If I get these finished quickly, I may open up for more in the future.
closed for now. May open more once I finish these

Also, here's a pps adopt for you guys. Image
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 am

@Strudel & lightwing; congrats on your new additions to your viscet packs <3 I can't wait to see all the stories and art you get for them <3
@grifforik; omg that picture is looking so dang good, but oh my goodness all those details! whew it wears me out just looking at it. lol
@~Phantom; what cute gift lines! I'll have to get around to coloring a few of mine in on it soon~

I'm going to introduce my new viscets in this post when I get back from town, but for now I'm just going to post my YCH that I have running on dA on here. I accept cash or points, and the minimum increase is $1/100 pts. c:

and also tell you guys that since spring is now upon us, the staff is currently working on organizing a Spring Event. We plan for that to take place around April 15th-20th, sometime in there. c:

alrighty, so adding my introduction to my new viscets didn't happen yesterday woops, so I'm doing it today.
so my last post of introductions to my viscets was here where I introduced Zander, Neva and Farley <3, I've had several new additions since then so prepare for a long post lol.

new viscet introductions!

Rocky - Rocky is the first pps I've had in a long time. He's a little rough and tough fella, who although he appears to be young (because of his PPS disorder) he's actually about teenage to young adult age mentally. Don't mistake him for being defenseless or weak based on his size and appearance, this little fella is everything but. He doesn't resort to fighting if he doesn't have to, but if he has to he is sure to end it. Because he's small, he's very nimble with on his feet and with his paws. He's an excellent pickpocket and collector. He is also one of the several member of Ezekiel's Gang.

Dominic - Dominic, often goes by simply Dom, is a member of Lorcan's organization/gang, actually he is a sub-leader / admin right below Lorcan, himself. He oversees the borders and territory patrol. He loves a good tussle, and often spars in his spare time. He's a hefty fellow too, where as the average viscet is around 8 foot, Dom is another half foot or so taller. He's very bulky, and extremely confident in both his looks and position of authority. He's flirtatious and pretty sociable as well, at least when you're on his good side. He does have quite a bit of a temper, and a short fuse at that. But that aside, he is an extremely loyal and steadfast viscet.

Hazel - Hazel has quite the sad story behind her. She is a pps who's a little on the younger side just under preteen age. She was originally a house pet along with her mother, but was left behind by their humans. Her mother and her tried to make it back, but her mother was hit by a car and died. She found a small toy which she carries with her because it looks very similar to her mother's pelt. She's been alone for quite some time now, never finding her humans and now resides in what she thought was an abandoned field near the city. She was taken in by Ezekiel and is part of his gang. Though she does not fight, she helps to take care of the other PPS that are part of Ezekiel's organization as well as try to comfort them.

Reve - Reve is a very happy and hopeful soul. He's an ex-war dog much like Tamale, Dawn and many others. He is a younger war veteran, who the madness of war did not change. He managed to not lose himself and beyond a couple scars, he carries almost not trace of having been in a war. He still had the memories and some horrible experiences that haunt his dreams but even that isn't that frequent. He retired to pack life, and spends his time helping to teach visclings how to fish, gather food and supplies and tell them stories of his adventures after the war.

Gweneth - Gweneth is Lorcan's cousin. Her father had owned a very large territory, where a large pack of viscets resided. She and Lorcan have always been close, as he was mostly raised by her father. When the pack was mostly wiped out by a mix of poaching and natural disasters, Lorcan took over as the leader of the remainder of the pack and pushed them into a new era. Gwen doesn't always agree with Lorcan's views, but he is the only family she has left and chooses to stand by his side regardless.

Now for the Gang Leaders.

Lorcan - Lorcan is a strong leader to a very elite organization. The organizations original goal was to give a refuge for the remaining members of his pack. Over time his pack grew to large numbers and they took back some of the territory lost by the disasters. The organization grew from there and began offering protection to other viscets, and aiding them within his territory. They didn't ask for anything aside from cooperation when it was needed, and things were peaceful. Much of the group was often highly revered and respected as well as praised and rewarded for their deeds. There was little call for fighting and his rule was unchallenged for a long time.

and then

Ezekiel - Ezekiel came into the challenge Lorcan's rule, he didn't even really challenge it so much as he simply came in and took over a portion of Lorcan's territory. He and his members ran them out, for reasons that Ezekiel finds to be just. The dispute between the two continues on, more members joining both sides. Most of Ezekiel's gang members are viscets that suffer from PPS-ism, but there are many regular viscets that just support his cause. Ezekiel is also an IC brother to Tyramet, and Tamale's other son. While Ezekiel knows and associates himself with his brother, he has no knowledge of who his father is (and honestly doesn't care). He grew up mostly alone in the world when he was young. And while some others came into the picture when he was still growing up, it's likely because of his initial loneliness that he finds sympathy for these PPS visclings and takes them in. Aside from being a genuinely caring viscet to the members of his gang, he is very nurturing. Not that outsiders know this. To outsiders and Lorcan's gang, he is a formidable foe. He's cold, fierce-some and a rather large viscet himself. Much like his father, Tamale, Ezekiel is a rather large viscet. He towers only a few inches shy of his father's height (which is about 9 foot tall). He's also devilishly handsome, which works in his favor as he's extremely suave and debonair.

all of these viscets are open for friends, enemies, etc.
Lorcan is open to new members for his organization
and
Ezekiel is also open for new members (specifically PPS) for his organization.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:01 am

@Mint Such cute art. I spent all my money but I tried to bid a bit. ^^;
@Cyber As always, I adore your artwork as well as your designs!
@Kydashing I love your cute style. <3
@Strudel Jacques might get along very well with my PPS Bug and another PPS Ronia, if you ever need pals I would love to go over some things. ^^
Peyton is precious, I love all the artwork you got for her already! Congrats!
@Lady Lightwing I mentioned already how much I love Pazuzu. You chose a fantastic name for him. When I have time I may shoot you over some friend/enemies offers!
@Grifforik That piece has so much detail in it...it's amazing. You always amaze me with your fantastic artwork!
@~Phantom Thank you for the lil giftlines. Precious! That was extremely kind of you!

I just wanted to introduce a few of my new Visets real quick and see if anyone wanted to offer friends/enemies.

Ronia is a very sweet and very polite child. She is well behaved and seems to know all the proper manners of a 'young lady'. She's soft spoken, can seem dainty and seems to have a substantial amount of girly-charm to her. She never knew her parents, the nearby village she sold flower crowns at sharing some bit of her 'raising', gifting her with food or gifts as well as teaching her manners and such. She has a massive fear of thunderstorms and lightning and never goes out during them. It was due to her hiding during a storm that she managed to get herself washed away during a flood, where Dove rescued her. Dove tended to Ronia until she was better but it seemed Ronia connected with the older female. Dove never complained about Ronia, though Dove isn't the most pleasant person to be around Ronia seems to get a bit of a softer side out of the woman. Ronia has been allowed to make flower crowns for Dove, who never removes them until Ronia decides it is time to replace the old one. Thanks to Ronias crowns Dove managed to gain a nick-name of 'Flower maiden'.

Amara- Her form is Here
I've not had time to make her weebly yet...but her info is...
She was once a savage warrior who pillaged and killed without a thought. She'd harmed a great deal of people in her time alive...but eventually she was struck down. In death she was told that she would not be sent to hell, instead, they would force her through something far worse. She was sent back to earth with no strength to even hold the weakest of weapons if she planned to wield them to harm another. She can not be killed, no matter what happens to her, though she can suffer through starvation or the pain of wounds. She simply will not die. She was granted a gift on 'rebirth'. Healing....but she heals differently than others. To heal someone she must take their wounds upon herself, thus transferring their pain to herself in the process. She can take illness' as well as wounds. Where she can not die she simply suffers through the pain until her body heals itself. She heals abnormally quickly (Broken bones can heal within a day or two, depending on severity.) She experienced several life changing events upon her return to earth that changed her ways...but she still struggles internally with her anger. It's a big part of herself, even though she works on it daily.
She retreated to the mountains to live among monks, who taught her meditation and helped her discover the full potential of her healing abilities. The monks required her to swear to become a pacifist in order to join them, so she has absolutely left her old ways behind.
I have plans for her when it comes to Dr. Mhoxx...but I need to work out Dr. Mhoxx properly first...

Ayida (No form for her yet either.)
She is an extremely passionate female. She does what she loves and she loves what she does, which is black magic, though her specialty is necromancy. Despite her dealings with the dead, she does not seem to be an evil creature. In fact, she can be said to be quite misunderstood. She finds beauty in unnatural things. Things that are rotting, deformed, creatures that most find horrific. She has an odd sense of adoration for these beings and can be seen as a very compassionate creature towards them. Ayi is a very strong female, both physically as well as mentally. She holds an iron will to her and never backs down. She will stare death in the eye should she be confronted with it, which she is quite often given her career path. Though some consider her brave, she does not feel this is true, as she does not throw herself into situations that she feels she would be in over her head. She will weigh and analyze situations before she takes them on. As already mentioned, Ayi finds beauty in odd places, but this does not mean that she shuns things that others find beautiful. She still loves flowers and can frequently be seen decorating corpses or skulls with their lovely forms. She is an avid stone and crystal collector as well as fancies jewelry. She has a large amount of feminine appeal and takes very good care of herself, though she tries not to allow herself to become too vain, though she does occasionally have her moments. She is materialistic and believes that you have one shot at life and it should be enjoyed to its fullest. There are no exceptions to this rule and she will indulge in all things she finds appealing or desires.

François Mhoxx Dr. Mhoxx, or 'Papa Franny' depending on who you are.
(No page up for him yet.)
François was the first born in his family...Also the only one with a real name. He is the eldest brother to my Six and Nine. He is somewhere in his thirties and owns a rather massive home which has been converted into an orphanage and half-way house. He takes in anyone who has been affected byKasdeya's war. Children are taken in and tended to until they find homes. Families/homeless are taken in until they are able to get on their feet again. He is known, within the walls of the orphanage/halfway house as a benevolent soul. He can occasionally be seen tending to the sick or injured, though he does have a full staff that do the majority of the work for him.

As it stands, though, the orphanage and halfway house doubles as a method for retrieving specimens. No one questions a child or individual that goes missing here or there. And if they do, it is easily cleared away by stating that a family had been found for the child or the homeless individual had found work or made contact with family elsewhere and taken their leave.

Dr. Mhoxx works for Kasdeya, he willingly sold his soul/heart to her for the ability to conduct his experiments as he desired. She gave him wealth and a means to obtain specimens...She requires his assistance, which he gives willingly, as they both more or less seek the same thing. He creates artificial 'demons' for her army from the children and homeless that he had taken. He has also taken part in the biological warfare that is currently spreading across the land. Just about all of the new maladies that have appeared in Nexxus are a result of Dr. Mhoxx.

François is a brilliant mind...and he knows it. Personality wise he seems to focus mostly on his experiments. He does not have a heart/soul as he gave it to Kasdeya, but being the brilliant mind he is he knows exactly how he is supposed to act in public. He can be seen as a pleasant individual when outside the labs. He has a great sense of humor and gets along very well with others. As mentioned he is viewed as a very kind, very selfless individual.
In truth he lacks any sort of real compassion. He may frequently mock individuals who are pleading for mercy or begging for their freedom. He may take a bit of pleasure from acts of cruelty, but he grows bored quickly. More eager to see results in his work than to mock his specimens. The sole reason he works for/with Kasdeya is for the ability to work as he pleases. His previous colleagues frowned upon his methods, saying they were inhumane and he needed to find other methods. He also harbors an extreme hate for the human race, very eager to help Kasdeya with any projects that target them specifically.
He has a sort of romantic interest in Jude, but François isn't the type to settle with just one romantic interest. He is suave, can be flirtatious (With both genders), and seems to know just what to say to gain someones affection. As mentioned...it's always brief as he isn't looking for long term attachments.

I'm looking for relationships for them all...Just hit me up if you have time.
I work 10-12 hours a day now so I may not respond right away ^^;
Just bear with me!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:31 am

@Razors - I hope you can get relationships!!
@Mint Chip - I hope your YCH goes well!!
cyberdragon -I hope you can raise points!!

I still have my YCHs here up!
delphiinium wrote:I have two Your Viscet Here auctions up on my dA! They're for points and I'll add an AB to both once the bidding starts!
Click here to go to the auction!

I'm also happy to announce that Cait has grown up!!
She's my rough and tumble tomboy who loves throwing punches and fighting with others.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 pm

@Lady, SUPER congrats on your new custom :D Looks amazing!
@True, dang it! I wsih I could bid on things XD
@Strudel... all my babs are up for friends and super congrats on all the new little ones ^u^ Also the PPS conversion is amazingly awesome!
@Kydashing love your stuff! i'll have to try and comish you when I have more points XD (pretty much all my points goes toward art from other people XD)
@cyberdragon725 the same Cyber XD
@Mint dang it! If I'd had the money I'd have snagged that one XD But poor right now, and OMG congrats on your new babs, they're all so lovely! All that art is intense, dat stare off thou!
@Razors cograts on the new babs and if you need friends mine are always open for you ^u^
@delphiinium oooh such a beautiful baby!!! congrats TT

Annnd wanted to show off a little piece of art I did of Charna and Shadow my custom tail mouth baby! I'm so beyond excited about her!
She's considered the Red Lady of Roulhelm, because she's not above bloodshed and getting dirty. She's held onto her title and castle for a very long time and is considered one of the Powers of the realm.
Click the image to see the color version ;)

Here's her main image and page if you're curious what she looks like ^u^
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm

@Grifforik Ah I love those feathered paws with the tail mouth <33 So pretty
@delphiinium I love Caits hair mutation! And those purples are really stunning c:
@Razors Congrats on all those beauties ;o; Your collection is really shaping into a strong lead of one I'd want to steal >w> . Hide them from me </3
@Mint Oooh I love that ych. Little feets! And congrats on your new additions, Lorcan is really handsome <3

@All I'm streaming one of my last two guest designs!
Flower crowns and sparkles my dudes.
https://join.me/Yoosung-Kim

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:25 am

hey! This is my first time posting in the club. Ive been kinda down because I have yet to win a viscet after entering into many comps. Any tips?
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:36 am

@Grifforik;; ahh that art is so gorgeous. That tailmouth is just beautiful, it's definitely one of my favorite ones ever made.
@delphiinium;; congrats on that babes grown <3 sure is one heck of a cutie! love those colors (especially those adorable lil white toes)~

flannel.fox wrote:hey! This is my first time posting in the club. Ive been kinda down because I have yet to win a viscet after entering into many comps. Any tips?

hello flannel.fox, and welcome to the FC. c:
I have a couple tips on trying out for viscets that I use personally as well as tips I've given in the past. The first and best tip I can give, is to put your all into your form. The judges and staff love to see people that really put forth as much effort as they can into their try outs, it speaks volumes when a user puts their all into their form and character development for their potential new viscet. The next best tip I can give is to do as many extras as you're allowed to do. Going the extra mile in a competition can really work in your favor, a lot of the time it's the extras that can sway a judge to select a form if they're having a tough time judging based on solely the required form. Those are the two biggest tips I can give you right now, but I really do wish you luck with future viscet adopts! Keep your chin up and do your best, I'm certain you'll win one very soon. c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:03 pm

No matter how young, no matter how old
we all have our secrets and truths
ImageImage

Replies wrote:@flannel.fox - What Mint said is great advice!! If I were to add onto it... Originality is great, but always be sure to shoot for the word limits - if there are some. It is very difficult to explain an entirely new and unheard of land while also giving strong development within only a few hundred words. Be original, but also remember to focus on the character! Most importantly: never give up!!
@Grifforik - I LOVE that art!!! <3
@delphiinium - Congratulations!!
@Razors - Your new babes are so beautiful!! If any of my viscets fit in with them I will shoot you a pm! ^^
@Mint - That YCH is so cute! And congratulations on your new viscets!!
@Cyber - Your art is so cute~~ <3

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 pm

replies wrote:@Strudel
Aww pretty babs <3 Congrats !!

@Kydashing
That's so adorable ;'3 Good luck with commissions <3

@Mint Chip
hot damn that's a sweet ych ;'D Congrats on all of your new Viscets as well !

@Razors
So many new and precious looking bebs uwu May hit you up with a PM later !!

@delphiinium
Those are some rad looking ychs !! ugh this is why i need points whoops
Congrats on Cait, she looks looks awesome <3

@grifforik
woaH HOLY CRAP I-
Dear sweet mother how how hoW
Charna and Shadow are absolutely gorgeous but wait it looks like she's in a mirror in another dimension while her tail is on the other side

@flannel.fox
To add on to Mint Chip's tips, I would also suggest running through your written works through like a word processor such as Microsoft Word to catch those pesky spelling errors and grammar mistakes. It's also a good way to make sure that you're not crossing the word limit! Many judges also look for character development and unique characters; it's easier to show these things through longer writing competitions as you can depict how the character grows through such challenges. Try to use your extras as much as you can to build the character even more. Good luck in future competitions <3

@howlingtothestars
I thought I was done with replies and then I see those Viscets and I knew I had to comment D:
Such beautiful Viscets, well done! I would enter but,,,, partner comps man,,,, those I know for sure I'm going to steer clear of from now on D:

So yeah hi community this parasite has come back :P I've been mostly working on forms for tryouts, ordering art, screaming, bashing head in walls, and stuff of the like. In any case, I've managed to commission a great pixel artist on Flight Rising to draw a humanized version of my PPS darling, Hoshi! This is also the art found in my signature because I love it to bits, and the artist is TNE271!

I'm also popping by to say that if anyone would like coding, just... hit me up? I'm tired and I'm not thinking super straight and yeah I'm not in the mood to type up everything that I would normally type up for coding commissions |'DDDD

As a side note, I'm opening most of my Viscets in my character thread (you might have to browse through the pages) for OOC breedings !! However, Cipher and Willow are not up for breeding because,,,, I'm still,,,, working things out,,,, sorta,,,, with people |'DDD

Last note. My birthday is coming up in 13 days, and recently, I bought myself a Tier 1 MYO ticket using stubs as sort of a birthday present? what perfect timing i wasn't even aware that my birthday was coming up when i bought that ticket lmao
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm looking for an artist to help me through designing my MYO because I can't draw for the life of me. I have 30-ish C$ to offer at the moment, stuff in my open group, random items, as well as a ton more FR treasure and gems because I was actually saving up for art there. Please PM me if you'd be willing to work something out !! I have a bit of an idea in mind, I just need someone to put pen to paper (or rather to an electronic canvas, in this case :P).
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups