✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: | ✿ The Pokémon Club ✿ | V.5 | POTM Poll | {3/4/15}

Postby Boomer » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 am

Emris wrote:
Eee I just finished my first sucessful shiny hunt! I decided I'd try chain fishing again and the 44th pokemon was a shiny Skrelp!
*Just as I was typing the first sentence I encountered a shiny horsea on the 26th pokemon

These are my 3rd and 4th self caught shinies and I'm just in a super great mood now -snugs new shiny fish-

Woah, congrats! That's really awesome! c=
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:22 pm

You guys know what's crazy? Gen 6 glitch pokemon. They all either have no model or look like bulbasaur, except a handful (10 out of almost 60,000) that look like various other pokemon (specifically, 999 and 1000 look like Ivysaur, 1991 looks like Krabby, 1992 looks like Arceus (dragon), 1993 looks like Charmeleon, 2003 looks like Unown (C), 2000 looks like Mime Jr., 2001 looks like Charizard, and 31888 looks like Mega Venusaur).

Though the save file can't load if there's a glitch pokemon in the party, some of them can be used in battle without crashing the game (though moves have to be hacked onto most of them) and someone even saved a battle video where they got to fight a shiny #724, which looks like a bulbasaur and has deoxys' cry.

Having one in your party when the Super Training thingy is up makes the game stop loading new areas and creates a black (or sometimes bright pink) void and does other crazy stuff that kinda reminds me of tweaking in gen 4, and pressing Y when like this makes the game lock up in a way similar to the old Lumiose City glitch, including graphical glitches if you happen to also be in Lumiose.

I know the only way to get these is through cheating but I think it's really cool, and it's also kinda funny that they had filler pokemon in gens 3-5 to prevent crashes but forgot to put them in gen 6.

also btw pokemon with illegal abilities/stats/movesets can't actually break your game unless the original hacker either had malicious intent or messed it up badly and I know this because I genned myself a 6iv speed boost pidgeot who knows thrash and has 252 EVs in every stat via the browser exploit before it was patched and my save isn't messed up yet
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Irisidium is the winner of the contest. Since I had so few entries I'll give the non-winners a 6iv buneary egg to hatch that didn't have a tsv match. It won't be shiny but it'll have your ot and you can nickname it yourselves. Let me know if you want it through pm.

^ Maybe they didn't think the 3DS could be hacked? I remember cheating devices didn't appear until after X/Y.

Yays so I found a match for one of my 6iv buneary eggs so I might get it hatched shiny! http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comm ... lyoz/3404/

I'm holding a VERY short free raffle for it. It'll end tomorrow night. If you would like to enter pm me for a spot. Give me your fc and the nickname you'd like (If you want one) in the message. If for some reason I can't get the 6iv one hatched shiny I'll work on getting you a 5iv shiny hatched.

Note after the raffle ends it'll take a few days to a week to get it hatched and traded to you since I have to meet them online.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:58 am

Um, so yer iam doing a nuzlock in soulsilver, and i just got a sunkurn as my first encounter, is it possable to get a sun stone with out doing the bug catching contest as i cant really do that in a nuzlock.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dudevinci » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:01 am

RWBY Rose wrote:
Maira; wrote:
    eeeeek

Im so happy ovo
    I just got Omega Ruby 2 days ago
    After begging for it for soo long
    You see,I havent owned a pokemon game of ANY generation.(i do have pokemon shuffle though XD)(I cant get Riolu >:U)
    So yessssss
    I have Cosplay Pikachu! ouo
    Excuse me if I ask too many things uvu im a noob at pokemon XD
    but hey,I LOVED the first 2 generations.
    Although I only watched the shows heheheeee

Welcome to the club. I'm sure everyone here would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you are able to trade I'd be glad to get you any non-legend pokemon to play with for free. :)

Yes!
    Thank you so so so soooo much!
    I chose Torchic for my starter and now she's a....
    Blaziken!
    She just evolved yesterday and im so happy OvO
    I'll pm you my FC
    (after i check it.)
hello. my name is rook now. you may know me as maira or maahi! if you're looking for me, message me :) my discord is @rookvale
dudevinci

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:23 am

xxx Drew a Dratini for my next youtube thumbnail :D

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suicune. » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:11 am

Yay! New thread!

On a different note,
do any of you play Pokemon Shuffle?
If so what level are you on?
Suicune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skritnaja » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:15 am

Suicune. wrote:
Yay! New thread!

On a different note,

Oh god the nightmareXD I play shuffle and I'm currently stuck on Mewtwo (granted I haven't tried beating it for this whole week, if not longer)
I'm mainly aimining at Mega Blastoise but I'm not good enough to place with the 10'000 firstXP
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suicune. » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 am

Skritnaja wrote:
Suicune. wrote:
Yay! New thread!

On a different note,

Oh god the nightmareXD I play shuffle and I'm currently stuck on Mewtwo (granted I haven't tried beating it for this whole week, if not longer)
I'm mainly aimining at Mega Blastoise but I'm not good enough to place with the 10'000 firstXP

Mewtwo? What level? Like number wise? Currently I think i'm only in about 140 because I barely get the chance to sit down and play xC
Suicune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skritnaja » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:00 am

Suicune. wrote:
Mewtwo? What level? Like number wise? Currently I think i'm only in about 140 because I barely get the chance to sit down and play xC

My badXD It's not normal Mewtwo but Mega Mewtwo Y. It's stage 150 in the jungle verde so you should get to it soon:>
ImageArt by Winter ~ TH ~ Flight Rising ~ dA
Skritnaja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me