✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby PrinceLatte » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:29 am

I see someone was talking about PMD:EOS! I'm glad the PMD series continues to be played by many people today. I'd really, really enjoy a PMD 7th generation game. A whole new story too. I see a lot of people begging for an EOS remake, but I simply shake my head at them. A new story, with a new partner would be far more interesting than a simple remake. The newer games are not bad by any means. The improved graphics are good, the stories are amazing in my opinion, and the soundtracks are so unique.
GTI is hands down my favorite PMD game. I'm probably going to get a lot of weird looks and such by saying this, but I have my reasons. None of which are a bias, as EOS was my first PMD. I
In order of least favorite to most favorite, it goes:
BRT/RRT
SPMD EOS/EOT/EOD (The two are so close together I can't tell anymore
GTI
A lot of people say EOS is perfect, but there's multiple story flaws. One of them I've NEVER gotten past.
Why are there no humans in the past, and only one in the future? I get it, they tried doing something unique, but it simply doesn't add up. How come you were partners with Grovyle in the future? How could you understand them as a person? Why are you there? How? It doesn't make any sense, and thinking about it hurts my head.
Don't get me wrong; I love EOS. It was my first PMD. Mudkip is my favorite Pokemon because of it. I listen to the soundtrack constantly.
But it is not as perfect as everyone makes it out to be. None of the PMD games are flawless.

Also people are doing this, so I'd like to as well. (Sorry for the long rant haha)

Which villainous team would you want to join?
Team magma! Their clothes are really cute.

What's your favorite region?
Hoenn!

If Pokemon were real, would you go on a Pokemon journey?
Yeah. Sure, it's dangerous and I'd basically die within a month, but I'd make it a good month.

Who's your favorite Gym Leader?
Wallace

Who's your favorite Elite 4 member?
Acerola

What was your first Shiny? (excluding Gyarados)
A wishiwashi in Moon! Her name is Hoshi; completely random. I was trying to get a Mareanie!

What's your favorite type?
Water! Grass is a super close second

What's your favorite Pokemon of your favorite type?
Mudkip

What's your favorite Legendary?
Dialga

What's your favorite Alola form?
Vulpix
© ──────────────────────[ 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
they/them :: he/him
Hi guys! Call me Latte. I'm just here for a good time.
I'm typically active on forum games only. However,
my PMs are always open! I'm not a minor
D4DJ: Denonbu: Vtubers: Pokemon
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Furvilla links here links here links
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐕𝐄
──────

███████████████████████
PrinceLatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 am

Wait people are asking for a remake of sky? lol it's not THAT old. We don't even have remakes of the main Pokémon gen 4 games. (And no I don't want gen 4 remakes)

I didn't play GTI tbh because it didn't look interesting... and people were saying it wasn't that great so I skipped it. I played super mystery dungeon though. I enjoyed it somewhat but towards the end of the game I started hating it. It felt weird who they made the villain and just made up stuff that popped out of no where to be a plot twist... seemed more out there than explorers and explorers was pushing it imo. I was annoyed you couldn't name your team members and how they did the mission tree (is there only so many missions you can do? Idk I never bothered finishing it). I tried replaying it because I liked the beginning but since the missions are the same it quickly became too boring to replay and I haven't touched it since.

As far as story goes I liked the first one the best. It was a bit overplayed but at least it wasn't rust, darkness, ice, or some other weird villain... it was just a normal end of the world situation.

My favorite aspects of the series is the random missions on the mission board/mail box and being able to nickname your Pokémon.. the fact the newer games removed those is what upset me the most. As long as the new game adds that back I will enjoy the next game enough to replay it.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inigo. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:59 am

Ah! Pokemon mystery dungeon blue or whatever it's called was the first pokemon game I ever played so I hold it very close to my heart. Sky was so good too!!! I haven't played ANY of the newer games though..
Thanks to the rarity change i finally got an omgsr!!! It's been a goal of mine since 2013 aaa
Inigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:04 am

I haven't played the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games in years, partially because I lost track of where I put my PSMD cartridge. Red and Blue Rescue Team, as well as Explorers of Sky are all available on the Wii U's e-Shop, and I have all three of them on it
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm

sky was my very first pokemon game, and i hardly knew how to use a DS when i got it. (i named my squirtle aTTa because i didn't know how caps worked on the keyboard) and i made it to level 89.. god listening to the soundtrack makes me tear up

i had to scour my entire county a while back because i was determined to get a new copy of sky for the sake of a new playthrough- i couldn't delete that precious, ancient data ;0;
i haven't reached far, but... god that game is legendary
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 am

To anyone watching the Sun and Moon anime, be warned about episode 61. It features Buzzwole, and it acts like a mosquito on a Snorlax, in a very extreme version of a mosquito sucking blood.

Also, Ash makes this face in the episode

Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:37 am

xD
Now I'm gonna watch anime just for this scene. Thank lord it's released on netflix.

And also, I just bought tcg premium trainer's xy collection, and BOI, I'm so hyped :D
So many cards (featuring my crush N xDD)
he/they | PL/ENG | adult | anarchist | sorcerer | artist | retro tech enthusiast | clone hero player
Roth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 am

A reminder that the current distro (Raikou/Entei) ends soon (two days for the US)

US details for Yveltal/Xerneas has been leaked, thanks to promo materials sent to Gamestop stores - Gamestop will be getting the codes from May 4th to 27th. Presumably other countries will have them at the same stores as had Dialga/Palkia and around the same sort of time (GAME/EB Games/Gamestop/Game Mania/FNAC/Micromania/etc)

They're also doing an interesting promo with Zeraora where if you use the code QKUW-WWWW-WWWL-J5TL in the Battle Video/etc part of the game (PC in Festival Plaza), you can view a battle with Zeraora as well as try out challenging it for yourself. I think this is a pretty neat way of showing off "new" Pokemon.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu May 03, 2018 8:44 am

Hey, can anyone help me think of a name for a region and new moves for an RP I'm making? If you have any ideas for moves or a region name, PM me. Here's a few of the moves I already have thought up

Name: Broil
Type: Fire
Classification: Status
Power: -
Accuracy: 100
Description: The target is burned, but its Defense is maxed out from enduring the extreme heat

Name: Ignite
Type: Fire
Classification: Status
Power: -
Accuracy: -
Description: The user lights itself ablaze, protecting it from damage and burning any foes who make physical contact. Water will still cause damage.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri May 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:US details for Yveltal/Xerneas has been leaked, thanks to promo materials sent to Gamestop stores - Gamestop will be getting the codes from May 4th to 27th. Presumably other countries will have them at the same stores as had Dialga/Palkia and around the same sort of time (GAME/EB Games/Gamestop/Game Mania/FNAC/Micromania/etc)

Reminder that this event starts today -

(was gonna make an image with the two new arts in, but saw a GAME store post this banner on their Twitter, so swiping it...)

US - Gamestop - May 4th through May 27th
Canada - EB Games - May 4th through May 27th
UK & Spain - GAME - May 4th through May 26th
France - Micromania - May 4th through May 26th
Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland & Italy - Gamestop - May 4th through May 26th
Australia - EB Games - May 4th through May 26th
Belgium & The Netherlands - Games Mania - May 4th through May 26th

Mexico at Best Buy stores
Chile at Microplay stores
Guatemala at El Duende stores
Peru at MásGamers stores
Colombia at Alkosto stores
Panama at EstiGames stores
Costa Rica at Vertigo stores
Nicaragua at Zona Cool stores
Honduras at Game Station stores

The new Forbidden Light TCG set also releases today, so if you're into the cards, maybe keep an eye out when you pop in to a store to get your code.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me