۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby Divantae » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:07 am

@Dama
Actually I played some of the first season a long time ago on the ps3 but for some reason stopped? I'm probably going to resume playing one day. I'd say the TV show is better for more action/horror but the game is better for likable characters and story.
@Persona
Ignis is riding in style, lol.
I'll be sure to look out for it, thanks. I've seen some previews/trailers of the remake as well, it looks pretty cool so I'll get it when it comes out.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:47 am

I just got lost in the world of don't starve. I had to kill my small bird for survival. In the end, I managed to make the cooking pot. But I have nothing to cook. The world is at risk. ALSO WHERE IS CHESTER.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:35 am

Persona 3 Dancing
Persona 5 Dancing
Persona Q 2

Man, I can't wait for 2018 ;-;
(Okay, that's kind of a lie because of exams, but the hype train is real)
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit
because of obi wan?

──────────-──
███░█████████
kobra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:59 pm

hfdkgf i'm playing through 'tales from the borderlands' rn and it is sosososososo good? really funny & too many feels 10/10 so far (though i'm only halfway through)

does anyone else play telltale?? i'm kinda worried abt setting myself up for disappointment since it's the first tt game i've played and lots of people seem to think it's the best one ever while a lot of the others are kinda sub-par, which one is your guys' favourite?? i dunno which one to play next but rn in my library i havee the the wolf among us, walking dead s1 & 2, sam & max s1 & 2, poker night 1 & 2, jurassic park, game of thrones and a few others that i've never really heard of so

may as well play all of them right
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:30 pm

acaycia wrote:

does anyone else play telltale?? i'm kinda worried abt setting myself up for disappointment since it's the first tt game i've played and lots of people seem to think it's the best one ever while a lot of the others are kinda sub-par, which one is your guys' favourite?? i dunno which one to play next but rn in my library i havee the the wolf among us, walking dead s1 & 2, sam & max s1 & 2, poker night 1 & 2, jurassic park, game of thrones and a few others that i've never really heard of so

I've only ever played the first season of The Walking Dead but that was a very good game. I couldn't put that down and I would easily play it again just to make the different choices. I've only ever watched gameplay of the other seasons (imo season 3 wasn't as good as the other two), as well as Game of Thrones and The Wolf Among Us (I really want to play TWAU). Telltale does make some really good games; even that Minecraft one got some decent reviews. I don't think you would be setting yourself up for disappointment with Telltale no matter which one you wanted to play next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 am

Dama wrote:
acaycia wrote:

I've only ever played the first season of The Walking Dead but that was a very good game. I couldn't put that down and I would easily play it again just to make the different choices. I've only ever watched gameplay of the other seasons (imo season 3 wasn't as good as the other two), as well as Game of Thrones and The Wolf Among Us (I really want to play TWAU). Telltale does make some really good games; even that Minecraft one got some decent reviews. I don't think you would be setting yourself up for disappointment with Telltale no matter which one you wanted to play next.

yeah! I've heard really good things about the walking dead 1 & 2, not as good about 3 and the spin-offs (like michonne, which i have). I've actually played a littleee of the minecraft one, which my bro bought on xbox. i didn't really know how good the mc one was compared to other ones (bc i've never played others) but man tales from the borderlands has been so good so far?? can't get over it (but i love the borderlands series anyways so)
    and yeah, i know mostt of the telltale games are good but some iffy reviews on steam, like jurassic park (mixed reviews), game of thrones (mostly positive, which i don't consider that good?? but my standards could be pretty high i guess) but yeah! definitely hoping to play tdw and twau next
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:40 am

Telltale is pretty hit or miss for me. Honestly, at this moment in time, each of their games that comes out is worse than the one before it (for me, I mean). Walking Dead 1 was like, my pinnacle of tell tale games. It was great. S2 was also great. Wolf Among Us is probably my favorite episodic game of all time. The rest I can't be bothered with, lol. Tried Game of Thrones and stopped after ep 1 (and I'm a crazy GOT fangirl). Played three or so eps of Walking Dead s3 and couldn't be bothered to finish it. Telltale just...doesn't have the same quality to me anymore.
If you already own all those games though I'd go for it. People have pretty strong opinions regarding telltale, some are in love with all of em, some are like me and only care for a few.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Pyjaks wrote:Telltale is pretty hit or miss for me. Honestly, at this moment in time, each of their games that comes out is worse than the one before it (for me, I mean). Walking Dead 1 was like, my pinnacle of tell tale games. It was great. S2 was also great. Wolf Among Us is probably my favorite episodic game of all time. The rest I can't be bothered with, lol. Tried Game of Thrones and stopped after ep 1 (and I'm a crazy GOT fangirl). Played three or so eps of Walking Dead s3 and couldn't be bothered to finish it. Telltale just...doesn't have the same quality to me anymore.
If you already own all those games though I'd go for it. People have pretty strong opinions regarding telltale, some are in love with all of em, some are like me and only care for a few.

yeah honestly, i kinda feel the same way - a lot of their good games seem to like..overshadow the bad games so when people think of telltale the bad games are kinda ignored, similar to bethesda? like modt of their games are really good, award winning etc but in some cases (like fallout4) they're not as good. another problem w/ telltale is that they still haven't upgraded their game engine so their new games still look like they came out in 2010 or something (think they just can't be bothered bc they still get heaps of money soo what's the point)

that being said (i dont want to fangirl abt it too much but i guess it's too late for that lmao) I honestly think tales, which came out in late 2014, is really awesome (and a lot of people seem to think the same way) so i would totallyy recommend it. I don't think any knowledge of the borderlands is needed to enjoy it, though you might find it more fun/interesting if you have (a few characters from bl1 and 2 make a reappearance, including one maajor one) but yeah
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:27 pm

I do plan on playing TFTBL eventually! I need to get through the OG games first. They've been sitting in my game drawer for prolly a year now ughhh idk why I can't muster the motivation to play them
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:31 pm

ah dude I feel you my backlog is so huuuge

I have 225 games on steam atm and I haven't even launched 56% of them (according to some calculator), only finished like 6 of them (kinda hard to finish when most of them don't have a linear/finishable storyline and my definition of 'finish' is get all the achievements too lmao)

but every time a humblebundle comes out I just have to add like 7 more games to my backlog smh
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes