The Dream Pet Army - Helping People get their Dream Pets.

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Dream Pet Army - Helping People get their Dream Pets.

Postby qittenpie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Welcome to the Dream Pet Army!
The DPA wants to help you get your Dream Pet!

ImageImage

About the Dream Pet Army

We specialize in helping members attain hard to get Dream Pets, such as July/August 2008 pets and other rare pets.

The DPA does have a few rules and guidelines. We require all new members to read the rules fully before joining up, and we would appreciate existing members to re-read the rules on the new thread as some new ones had to be added to the list.

Changes To The DPA

The biggest change to the DPA is that we are restarting everything, and trying to come from a clean slate, please ignore anything that has happened in the past, and try to enjoy the new and improved DPA! We would also like if you would re-post your forms and such, as we need to know all the members that would still like to stay with DPA! Please stay ACTIVE if you decide to join, as we would like to not have to have random users up on the members list, it'll just help us out a bit more!

If you are having any problems with ANYONE on the DPA, PM Rockpup5 or one of the staff immediately!

DPA Affiliates

If you would like to affiliate with the DPA, please PM Rockpup5 with some information about your organization or art shop. We are always looking for other Wishlist projects to affiliate with, as well as great art shops!

Members Of The DPA
Rockpup5
Museatron
Nyanpire
qwertyuiop123
coolcat790
shadowbaby
diamondpals
albinoBroccoli
RoxyKitty
Stonefly
~Fall Breeze~
Unicowrn
Colorful Pride
OwlofAthena
Catalyst
Spiky [[Linear Rain]]
chescab

DPA Artwork!

Completed Missions

I decided to put these in the first post so that new members can see our track record. While the DPA may have gone semi-underground during the first part of 2010, you can see that while we were in our prime, our track record was unequaled - it is STILL unequaled, as far as I can tell. We were once the #1 Dream Pet / Wishlist Pet Project, and we aim to come and reclaim our crown!!!!!! We completely disappeared off the radar in January 2012, but we're coming back and we hope to start adding names to these lists. :>

Pre-Jan. 2010 Completed Missions!

sunkist - Joker Dog
Taethiana - Pink Sorbet Dog
lacota - Halloween Bat Dog
Dogfancy0 - Hyena Advent
Kaya - Joker Dog
Lacota- St. Paddy's Day Dog
KavikAlphaWolf - Evil PPS
kittenpompom123 - Angel Advent
Luli - Rainbow Horse
Night_Assassin - Red X PPS
GagaGumnut - Clear Eyed Galaxy
Reaper - Sept. 08 Target Dog
Zippo933 - Oct. Watermelon Dog
cathyhorse - Rainbow Horse
burpigwet - Celestial PPS
ShadiSin - Sept. 08 Dark Leopard Dog
Krispy127 - Advent Fox Dog
ColdPixie - Angel Advent Dog - Thanks yukinoflake!
moonwolf23 - Yellow Toxic - Thanks sketchymurr!
firee33 - Red Toxic - Thanks sketchymurr!
KeiraO - Sept. 08 Target Tri-Tail Dog - Thanks sketchymurr!
Gavriel - Sept. 08 Blue Rose Dog
2142007 - St. Paddy's Day Dog
Luli - Nick Unicorn - Thanks Jaden Cullen!
animalvet - Red Rose PPS - Thanks SteelersAndMusic4Me!
Bullet - White Growing July 08 - Thanks Ashcloud14!
Lord Muffin - Sept. 08 Blue Rose Dog - Thanks Picano!
FlamingSnowpaw - Sept. 08 Light Leopard - Thanks Picano!
missy_music16 - Sept. 08 Target Dog - Thanks Picano!
6142007 - Sept. 08 Red Rose Dog - Thanks Picano!
ehkoh - Halloween Bat Dog
Tasha999 - Blue Balloon Dog - Thanks Dusk Moon!
burgerkingyumz - Halloween Bat Dog - Thanks legionwolf!
2142007 - Sept. 08 Dark Pink Dog - Thanks legionwolf!
Gabriel - Evil PPS - Thanks FlamingSnowpaw!
boobedo4 - Angel Advent - Thanks Syra!
shadow11 - Wood Angel
deersrock101 - Blue Toxic 08 - Thanks Breeze!
gemini_girl - Red Toxic 08 - Thanks Breeze!
Lynx7 - Black Eyed Galaxy - Thanks fluffle!
Megannator - Pink Balloon Dog - Thanks fluffle!
moof - Angel Advent
personisheretoday - Halloween Bat Dog - Thanks fenneckisser!
I'mawesome20 - Angel Advent - Thanks Xbi!
Moonstar12345 - Halloween Bat Dog - Thanks BlackJackmyhorse!
JMendelman - NonBalloon Dog
Kitchira - Blue Rose Dog
Elsewhere - Black Advent - Thanks DeadlySoulsCaster!
*Kona* - Halloween PPS - Thanks DeadlySoulCaster!
adeli_123a - Evil PPS
Frostedmoon - Red X PPS - Thanks ~Amberleaf~!
deersrock101 - Razorback Tribal - Thanks hog65432!
~Rainwolf~ - Clear Eyed Galaxy - Thanks Bullet!
Brico - Pink Sorbet - Thanks Poni!
SierrasGirl - UR Butterbun - Thanks Poni!
sheila.beastie - Sept. 08 Target Dog
strayscream - Dark Pink Shima B-Wolf
Sang_of_Blood - Clear Eyed Galaxy - Thanks Aura!
ZoeID - Green Sorbet - Thanks colleenbrd!
nickjr - Pink Sorbet - Thanks colleenbrd!
Jhey1804 - Clear Eyed Galaxy - Thanks colleenbrd!
Wolf - Blue Balloon Dog - Thanks colleenbrd!
GagaGumnut - NonBalloon Dog - Thanks colleenbrd!
RedBriar - CS Zebra - Thanks shortaxel!
bugrug44 - Halloween Bat Dog - Thanks personisheretoday!
Babysox123 - Halloween Bat Dog
Night_Assassin - Halloween 08 Cat
sunkist - Yellow Sorbet - Thanks ~Amberleaf~!
Appleie - Blue Sorbet
StarrySky - Bernese Mountain Dog - Thanks Rockpup5!

Pre-Jan. 2012 Completed Missions! (Incomplete!)

WarriorCat33 - Advent 08 Christmas Tree Dog
dorybean - Sept. 08 Light Leopard Dog
SagittariusII - White Malk Dragon
Coco Llama - Advent 08 Purple Heart Mustard Dog
Twiga - VR June 09 Dark Pink Shima B-Wolf
Savannah Drake - July/Aug. 08 Blue Sorbet Dog
EpicNinjaWolf - Dec. 08 Black Advent
Zeepaloo - VR Nov. 08 Joker Dog
Burpigwet - July 08 Sunback Dog
Coco Llama - Coontail Dog - Thanks Devilish!
Lil' Tiger - Halloween '08 Bat Dog - Thanks Devilish!
RoxMonstaInDaHouse - Aug. 08 Purple Toxic Dog - Thanks supercrown!
qwertyuiop123 - Advent '08 Heart Dog - Thanks Eby (: !
Atome - Skeleton PPS - Thanks Chianya!
Atome - Green Toxic Dog - Thanks supercrown!
RoxMonstaInDaHouse - Blue Malk Dragon - Thanks --Kaia--!
Thunderlily - Both Advent '08 "Cookie" Dogs
Unicowrn - Green Sorbet - Thanks colleenbrd!
diamondpals - Blue Balloon Dog - Thanks SteelersAndMusic4Me!
愛~Akamaru~愛 - Advent '08 Heart Dog - Thanks Scoobs!
~Wolf Girl~ - Sept. 08 Light Leopard Dog - Thanks Chianya
Ossie Equine - Nick Unicorn - Thanks Leurai and Soldiers!
Saturn - Wood Angel Dog - Thanks supercrown!
Lil'Tiger - Line Tribal - Thanks emily84!
Atome - BE Galaxy - Thanks supercrown!
0oOBubbles0oO - Black&Green Liontail Store Dog - Thanks supercrown!
supercrown - Gearback Tribal - Thanks Fennec-Fox123 and Soldiers!
Kaiyumi - Advent '08 Heart Dog

Post-Oct. 2012 Completed Missions!

If you guys see your completed mission listed here, but without a thank you, please PM me who you got the pet from! Thanks guys :D

Thank you for checking out the DPA!
Last edited by qittenpie on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 19 times in total.
ImageImage

and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dream Pet Army (Please don't post yet :3)

News And Notes

10/1/2012: Well, hi! It's certainly been a while. Let's see if we can bring the DPA back up to speed and win some auctions! I'll be your owner, since I haven't heard back from my co-owner. I couldn't find any other dream pet projects, so it seems the DPA is needed to come back and help in auctions. For newer members, we'll soon get you in the swing of things, and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions. If you are former staff of the DPA who would like to resume your post, please PM me!

Auctions!

Black Advent, UR Tiger, Red X, Red X PPS, Jackalope, Sunjewel, Red Toxic, Green Sorbet, Line Tribal: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1216679
Hollyfox Dog: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1441304
Non-jewel: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1602217
Moonswirl Quantity: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1605964
Pink Sorbet, Red Toxic, Wood-Wing, etc: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1572957

DPA Current Missions!

Banners

(made by Linear Rain, thank you so much! c:)
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1428217][img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1936/6679127952143dcm3.png[/img][/url]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1428217][IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/295/67145566cb06149m3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1428217][img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5325/6714624bd020fbem3.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1428217][IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5325/6714624bd020fbem3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1428217][URL=http://www.BannerFans.com][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5325/6714624bd020fbem3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

:clap: Soldier Of The Week :clap:

None, currently! This segment will start up again when the owners have the time to talk to each other and decide!

------------------

:clap: Previous DPA Soldiers of the Week :clap:
Kalika Kai (Formerly --Kaia--)
Devilish
MuseFX
Last edited by qittenpie on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dream Pet Army Membership

DPA Membership

The DPA has two types of members: Soldiers and Seekers Only. We are currently openly looking for both types of members.

Staff Members - These are the members who help run the Dream Pet Army. Without them, DPA would not exist. We are not looking for any new staff members, and even when we are we choose specific people, so never ask if you can be on staff!

Soldiers - These are members who sign up with the desire to help out in auctions, and to help out other CS members in general. They have a pet group dedicated specifically to DPA purposes (or they use their whole collection and trades for the pets they bid for DPA) and they are the ones who will help you get your dream pet. Soldiers are not required to help out in every auction, they are allowed to help only when they are able - we don't want any of our Soldiers to feel like they have to sacrifice their own collection in order to help! While our Soldiers must follow the same rules as our Seekers when requesting help form the DPA, Soldiers are allowed to bid anywhere and in any auction that they so choose - even if they are bidding against the DPA. If you have any questions or would like any further info about being a Soldier, please PM me or another Staff member and they will be more than happy to help you - if you look at our Soldier to Seeker ratio, we're usually in need of more Soldiers.

Seekers - These are members that are looking for their Dream Pet, but are currently unable to join as a soldier. They do not usually participate in auctions for other Seekers; their sole purpose with the DPA is to obtain help for find their own Dream Pet, and we'll all help them do just that!

DPA Rules and Guidelines

These are the DPA's rules. We are very strict in enforcing these, and we require ALL of our members to read them, understand them and to follow them. If you have any questions whatsoever about any of these rules, or if you know of somebody who is breaking them, please PM Chianya or any of the other DPA staff to let us know.

For the most part, breaking these rules will result in a warning. You get 2 warnings, and after your 3rd offense, you will be banned from DPA and permanently black listed. It doesn't matter if you broke three seperate rules or the same rule three times, a broken rule is a broken rule. HOWEVER, some of these rules will result in immediate and permanent expusion from the DPA and blacklisting. If you don't want to find out which rules those are, then just don't break any, simple as that!

A Note About Being Blacklisted!
If you have created enough trouble for the DPA, you will be blacklisted and asked to leave the DPA for good. Once you have been blacklisted and asked to leave the DPA thread, you are expected to stay off of our thread, as you are no longer welcome to participate in our talk or activities. Being blacklisted means that you are not welcome. Being blacklisted means that you may not come back and post here, ever, even under a new name - and we will find out sooner or later if you change your name and come back! If you continue to to post here, you can and WILL be reported to the mods, and they can and WILL take action! And in case any of you don't believe be, the goddess Sorren has allowed me to post a quote from her regarding this:

Sorren Fey wrote:
There wouldn't be any point in a blacklist if blacklisted members could jump into the thread whenever they please. When you were repeatedly asked to leave the topic, the smartest thing to do, is to leave. If you refrain from leaving the thread, if you continue spaming it or if you even start fights there, you can be reported. And a report means that a mod comes in action. Do you really want this?

No. You don't. So if you're blacklisted, please just leave and stay gone - that's all that we want!

1. Anything and everything that would require an edit to any of the DPA's main posts must be PMed to the owner in charge of that post! So that means that any of the following MUST be sent to an owner via PM in order to be seen!

DPA join forms
Changes in Dream Pet
Any VR (and rare) missions
Notices of completed missions (from soldiers or seekers)
ANY questions directed at an owner herself.

2. Don't abuse the system. We are here to get your hard-to-get DREAM pets, not just some random pet you happen to fancy. You are allowed a maximum of three Dream Pets. Why? Because we don't have infinite resources, and if we help one person get 6 great pets, that's 5 pets we could've gotten for 5 different people. Back in DPA's roots, we had some very greedy people who expected us to help more and more, so this rule was born.

3. If we succeed in finding your VR Dream Pet, you must wait a minimum of one week (7 days) before asking help for your next VR Dream Pet. We will also only allow members to be listed for one VR pet at a time (since we won't bother listing Rare pets, except as current missions, those aren't an issue).

4. If two or more Seekers want the same dream pet in the same auction, DPA help will go to the seeker who PMs me about the mission first, UNLESS one member volunteers to wait for the next auction. Since we occasionally have Seekers try to get a pet without DPA help, help will no longer go to the first bidder - it will go to the member who asks me for DPA help first. Sorry guys! This is a hard game to be fair to everyone in

5. If the DPA is already bidding for another Seeker in an auction, we will not give you ANY help. Please always check that the particular auction and pet that you want help for isn't already posted our Current Missions list for another Seeker. If you make a bid AND REQUEST HELP FROM THE DPA and the mission was posted before you asked (time stamps my friends, I do check them), it will count as a broken rule. You can only bid against them if you do not request any sort of help from ANY of the DPA's Soldiers or Seekers.

6. Ignore rule #14 at all costs. Instead, please write the year you joined CS somewhere in your form. And teehee, gotcha - don't worry, virtually everybody misses this on their first try...that's why we added it! You did read the rules now, didn't you though? Make sure you get the ones below!

7. If a Soldier obtains a common Dream Pet and would like to trade it to a Seeker, then they just need to either PM me and I'll contact some Seekers, or if they want to brave the wolves, they can go to that pet's Member List and contact the Seekers themselves Soldier's can also just make a post that they have a specific pet for trade, but that would have to be a particularly brave soldier. (Rock's Note: We love when this happens! I used to see it happen all the time. Just don't let the person con you just because it's their dream pet - unless you're feeling generous)

8. All Soldiers must have a pet group dedicated to the DPA, or must state in their application form that they are using their collection or trade groups for their DPA needs. (Seriously. This was a major problem. We don't care if you have five common pets in your DPA group, just please have one)

9. DPA only goes after rare and hard to get pets. If you are unsure if your Dream Pet is too common for the DPA, please PM me or another staff member to ask. We won't stop you from posting about uncommon or common pets, we just won't make those pets missions. You can still ask for help though, since our Soldiers are quite nice and are usually willing to help with anything!

10. All of the DPA's members are welcome to join other dream pet projects. We may work in tandem on many auctions, since the harder to get pet auctions are the ones that all members need the most help in.

11. All Seekers must place their own good, strong bids in an auction, and only then will Soldiers come and add pets to increase your bid's value. Seekers must also make the best offer they can; they cannot offer common 09 pets for a rare pet and then expect the Soldiers to come add rare pets.

12. All Seekers and Soldiers must abide by the auctioneer's rules. Please make sure you read all of the rules posted for each auction and follow them carefully, as too many broken rules in auctions may count as broken rules as far as the DPA is concerned.

13. And I shouldn't have to say this, but evidently I do. If you bid a pet that you do not own, trade a pet that you have been in an auction to someone other than the auctioneer, or do not pay the pets that you did bid in a winning auction, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BANNED FROM THE DPA. PERIOD. IT'S RUDE AND CHILDISH TO DO SUCH THINGS.

14. Type "Dream a little dream" in pink in your entry form.

15. No Begging! Ever! Just because a Soldier has one of your Dream Pets doesn't mean you can ask for it - if they wanted to part with it, they would have already offered it to one of our Seekers. And unless a Soldier is feeling generous, nothing is free. To expect a Soldier to give you your Dream Pet for free when they might be attached to the pet is slightly arrogant and it is incredibly rude to our Soldiers. Begging in an auction the DPA is helping you with is illegal too. If we hear from an auctioneer that you are begging them to make your bid the winning bid, we WILL withdraw our support from you!!!

Dream Pet Army Join Form

If you would like to become a member of the Dream Pet Army, please read the rules thoroughly and then fill out the form below and submit it as instructed.

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Soldier, Seeker or Both?[/b]
[b]Link to DPA group if applicable[/b]:
[b]What Dream Pet are you currently seeking?[/b]

Key for filling out the form!
We have had many problems involving the form, and so I feel this is necessary. If you fill out the form incorrectly, you will be completely ignored until you read this and fill it out correctly.

Username: If you can't figure this out, then maybe you need to take a step back

Soldier, Seeker or Both? Whether you want to be a seeker, soldier, or both.

Link to DPA group if applicable: If you're a Soldier, then this would be the group that houses your "bidding" pets, the pets that you'll use to help out Seekers. If you're a Seeker, then you can leave this section blank!

What Dream Pet are you currently seeking? Your current dream pet. We will only list you for one pet at a time, and we will only list the pets that already appear on our member list. We'll help you with pets that aren't featured on our member list, of course! We just don't bother listing them.

Also, you have to actually fill out the form. If you do this, you will be completely ignored:

Rockpup5
Seeker
Moonswirl

Thanks for taking the time to read all of our rules and information, and we hope to see you as a member soon!!
Last edited by qittenpie on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Dream Pet Army Member List

Postby qittenpie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 pm

The Dream Pet Army Member List

Blacklist

DPA Staff
Rockpup5
Museatron
Spiky
More coming soon! I have to see who rejoins before I can officially list people!

Soldiers List
shadowbaby
diamondpals
albinoBroccoli
OwlofAthena
Catalyst

Seekers Only List
Nyanpire
qwertyuiop123
coolcat790
RoxyKitty
Stonefly
~Fall Breeze~
Unicowrn
Colorful Pride
chescab

Dream Pet Seekers List
Rock's Note: This section /badly/ needs updating. It's current only back to some point in 2010. :\ The game has changed since then! If you'd like to PM me suggestions for newer valid dream pets, I'd be very grateful.

Advent '08 Pets

Black Advent
    OPEN

Holly Fox Advent
      OPEN
        RoxyKitty

Hyena Advent
      OPEN
        Museatron
        OwlofAthena

Bubblegum/Pink Cookie Advent
      OPEN
        qwertyuiop123

Balloon Dogs

Blue Balloon
      OPEN

Pink Balloon
        OPEN

NonBalloon
          OPEN
          chescab

Galaxy Dogs

Black Eyed Galaxy
            OPEN

Clear Eyed Galaxy
              OPEN
                diamondpals

Joker Dog

OPEN
              shadowbaby

July 08 White Dogs

White Growing
              OPEN

White PPS
                OPEN

Moon Dogs

MoonSwirl Dog
                  OPEN
                    Rockpup5

DogTag Moon Dog
                  OPEN

NonTag Moon Dog
                    OPEN

NonSwirl Moon Dog
                      OPEN

Raccoon and NonCoon Dogs

Raccoon-Tail Dog
                        OPEN
                          Colorful Pride

NonCoon Dog
                        OPEN

Rose Dogs

Blue Rose Dog
                          OPEN

Rose PPS
                            OPEN

Sorbet Dogs

Blue Sorbet
                              OPEN

Pink Sorbet
                                OPEN

Yellow Sorbet
                                  OPEN

Green Sorbet
                                    OPEN

Sun Dogs

Sun Jewel
                                      OPEN

Sunback
                                        OPEN
                                          ~Fall Breeze~

Non Jewel
                                        OPEN

Tribal Dogs

Floppy Eared Tribal Dog
                                          OPEN

Gearback/Razorback Tribal
                                            OPEN
                                              Spiky

Line Tribal
                                            OPEN

Toxic Dogs

Blue Toxic
                                              OPEN

Purple Toxic
                                                OPEN
                                                  albinoBroccoli

Green Toxic
                                                OPEN

Red Toxic
                                                  OPEN

Yellow Toxic
                                                    OPEN

UR Pets

UR Dog
                                                      OPEN

UR Tiger Dog
                                                        OPEN
                                                          Nyanpire
                                                          Catalyst

UR Cat
                                                        OPEN

UR ButterflyWolf
                                                          OPEN
                                                            Stonefly

Wood Angel
                                                        OPEN

Zebras

Grevy's Zebra
                                                          OPEN!

Plains Zebra
                                                            OPEN

Mountain Zebra
                                                            OPEN!

Store/Event Pets

Eat Me! Dog
                                                              OPEN

coolcat790
                                                            Last edited by qittenpie on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 19 times in total.
                                                            ImageImage

qittenpie

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 am
                                                            My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me

Helpful Hints and Threads

Postby qittenpie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Helpful Hints and Threads

Here is where we'll post lists of any threads that may be helpful to our members, as well as trading tips and random tips from our members.

Helpful Threads
                                                                A Guide Index - By Dogstar! This thread contains a list of all of the CS Guides and Helpful threads. You will find many of the below links, as well as several links that I have chosen not to include here. This thread is an invaluable resource for *any* Chicken Smoothie member!
                                                                Is This a Fair Trade? - A must for all CS traders! Browsing through this thread will give members a better idea of what is a fair trade and what isn't, and it is the choice place to find out if a trade or auction bid is fair or not before offering or accepting it!
                                                                How Much Is This Pet Worth - This is the thread to go to if you're trying to find out how much your pet is actually worth, not it's rarity. A good thread to go to before you start an auction for a pet, or if you just received a pet whose worth you are unfamilar with.
                                                              Rareness Guides
                                                                List of the Rarest CS Pets - by Spock! - Spock has provided us with a much-used list of the rarest pets on Chicken Smoothie, listed in order of rareness (from rarest to least rarest of the rares). This is a great place to find out where your dream pets rank as far as rarity! Every member should be familiarized with this list :mrgreen:
                                                                2008 Pets Rareness Guide - by Solloby! - This thread will inform you of the differences in rarity amongst 2008 pets. These rarities are written in comparison with other 2008 pets, so a "common" pet on that list may still be actually listed as a very rare on it's pet page; it is listed as common in this guide because it was the common outcome of it's litter (i.e. if the pet had been born yesterday and not in July 2008, it would have been listed as common on it's pet page).
                                                                2009 Pets Rareness Guide - by shez! - shez took up where Solloby left off, and created a 2009 rarity guide much in the same style as Solloby's 2008 guide. The concepts from the 2008 guide are the same on this one, so once you've become familiarized with the one, you'll better understand the other!

Trading Guides
                                                                Tricks of the Trade - by Sublime! - This thread contains sublime's personal ninja trading tips. I use similar methods myself, and have found them to be very successful. One of the best threads to go to if you're looking to expand your collection!
                                                                How To Get The Pet Of your Dreams [ by Firestar! - A very thorough and precise guide to trading, using regular trading methods. This is also a great way to expand your collection, and it's usually easier on most members consciences than ninja trading is ;) Firestar has written it all down here, in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step guide!
                                                              Links to the Chicken Smoothie Pound
                                                                These links will take you to the CS Pound's pet account; you can view all of the pets the pound has at the links directly below. The first link will take you to the Adoption folder, which will hold all of the pets that are next due up for adoption. That folder is only full when the pound is due to be opened. All of the other folders contain pets which may be adopted out any time the pound is opened - the pets that go into the adoption folder are chosen at random, as far as I'm aware.
                                                                Pets
                                                                Adoptions
                                                            Last edited by qittenpie on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
                                                            ImageImage

qittenpie

My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me

Re: The Dream Pet Army - Helping People get their Dream Pets

Postby qittenpie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

The DPA is now open. :3
                                                            ImageImage

qittenpie

My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me

Postby Aleksthecat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 pm

im kinda new at this and dont know if im asking right but do we have to fill out a form to ask for a dream pet? or just post it on here
                                                            Aleksthecat

Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 8:55 am
                                                            My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me

Postby qittenpie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Nyanpire wrote:im kinda new at this and dont know if im asking right but do we have to fill out a form to ask for a dream pet? or just post it on here

Please read the rules. :3 There is a form that you have to PM me to join. You'll also be responsible for finding an auction and placing a starting bid for your dream pet, after which we will come help you.
                                                            ImageImage

qittenpie

My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me

Postby starsinherwake » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks for bringing this back, Rock! I missed this thread.
                                                            EDIT: PM-ing request. (Sorry about not seeing the rules. ^^;;)
                                                            Last edited by starsinherwake on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                                            [ I just logged in for the first time in 9 years; new IP is new laptop. New signature will be made soon. ]
                                                            starsinherwake

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm
                                                            My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me

Postby Aleksthecat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

ok sorry i did read the rules i just got really confused
                                                            Aleksthecat

Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 8:55 am
                                                            My pets
                                                            My items
                                                            My wishlist
                                                            My gallery
                                                            My scenes
                                                            My dressups
                                                            Trade with me