۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby horchata » Wed May 03, 2017 8:22 pm

tiny bump bc there hasn't been a post here for like a month whoops

I was thinking abt getting back into starbound (haven't really played since before the update tho I did play a littttleeee)
    and I'm not sure which character to go with because there isn't any one race that has my favourite design + ship + ship pet etc etc so I was wondering, what is everyone elses' favourite starbound character and why?
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Thu May 11, 2017 2:13 am

strider. wrote:yes i am a fan of final fantasy which may or may not be one of my favorite game series, like ever haha
yeee boy, the VII screenshots look really great, I'm so happy with the way it looks. can't wait for some more trailers.
well, they aren't making an entirely new story, just taking one that exists already, so they only really have to work on the gameplay itself. also, if the game gets english voices (which is likely) i hope steven burton reprises his role as cloud, since he's the voice of him ever c:

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread...
But it looks like your wish came true. Burton will be voicing Cloud in the remake
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.78 KiB) Viewed 100 times

I'm guessing we'll have to wait until at least half way through 2018 before the remake is released, but I really can't wait.
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit
because of obi wan?

──────────-──
███░█████████
kobra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akuma <3 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:42 am

anyone have an xbox one!? looking for more friends on there!!!
Image 𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚊 ~ ♡ Image
she/her - adult -
x | x | x
akuma <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 am

Hey, I didn't see a form but it said everyone welcome now... ???
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:12 am

Hi! I've never posted here but I'm Py, hello :>

To those of you who watched the e3 conferences...what'd you think? I was honestly kinda let down, I felt like it was a pretty weak year :S Maybe my hopes were just inflated after how good the past 2 years were, though.
My favorite thing shown was the Shadow of the Colossus remake. It's one of my favorite games of all time so that's pretty awesome. Also Days Gone kinda surprised me by how fun it looked. Not entirely original but seeing gameplay actually peaked my interest a bit more than before.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 looked cool as well, but I haven't played the original so I can't say much.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:51 am

Pyjaks wrote:To those of you who watched the e3 conferences...what'd you think? I was honestly kinda let down, I felt like it was a pretty weak year :S Maybe my hopes were just inflated after how good the past 2 years were, though.
My favorite thing shown was the Shadow of the Colossus remake. It's one of my favorite games of all time so that's pretty awesome. Also Days Gone kinda surprised me by how fun it looked. Not entirely original but seeing gameplay actually peaked my interest a bit more than before.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 looked cool as well, but I haven't played the original so I can't say much.

Honestly, I agree that it was a bit disappointing. I watched Microsoft's and out of all the games they showcased I was only really interested in about 4 or 5 of them. I'm also blacklisting the words 'exclusive', '4k', 'world premiere' and 'enhanced'. I'd be rich by now if I had a £ for every time those words were mentioned :lol: (yet nobody ever bothered to say you need a 4k television to even display all that 4k enhanced stuff). Bethesda's and Ubisoft's was a bit lackluster I think. I had to catch up on the rest of the conferences because of time-zones. Sony I was a bit meh about because there was no Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2 or Bloodborne 2. Arguably some of the most interesting titles coming up and nothing?
However, I am very excited for the Shadow of the Colossus remake, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Life is Strange 2 and Ashens. Skull & Bones looks interesting; we can never have too many pirate games. Also kind of looking forward to Assassin's Creed Origins despite the guided arrows and funny bird animation.
Also I don't know who came up with the name of the xBox One X or whatever .. but they probably should have stuck with Scorpio ... it's a bit off-putting. And the price tag.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 am

Dama wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:To those of you who watched the e3 conferences...what'd you think? I was honestly kinda let down, I felt like it was a pretty weak year :S Maybe my hopes were just inflated after how good the past 2 years were, though.

Honestly, I agree that it was a bit disappointing. I watched Microsoft's and out of all the games they showcased I was only really interested in about 4 or 5 of them. I'm also blacklisting the words 'exclusive', '4k', 'world premiere' and 'enhanced'. I'd be rich by now if I had a £ for every time those words were mentioned :lol: (yet nobody ever bothered to say you need a 4k television to even display all that 4k enhanced stuff). Bethesda's and Ubisoft's was a bit lackluster I think. I had to catch up on the rest of the conferences because of time-zones. Sony I was a bit meh about because there was no Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2 or Bloodborne 2. Arguably some of the most interesting titles coming up and nothing?
However, I am very excited for the Shadow of the Colossus remake, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Life is Strange 2 and Ashens. Skull & Bones looks interesting; we can never have too many pirate games. Also kind of looking forward to Assassin's Creed Origins despite the guided arrows and funny bird animation.
Also I don't know who came up with the name of the xBox One X or whatever .. but they probably should have stuck with Scorpio ... it's a bit off-putting. And the price tag.

Oh my god hahaha the 4K drove me crazy. I dunno if you watch dunkeys videos but he put out an e3 focused video today and had a segment dedicated to all the times they repeated 4k. It was stupidly funny.
Also yeah...I was kinda shocked that they didn't show TLOU or Death Stranding! Kojima tweeted out before the show that DS wouldn't be there, but I was holding onto hope anyways lol. They were by far my most anticipated games for the conference.
I was pretty hyped for Skull and Bones...and then they announced that its a pvp focused game. I don't even know if there's a single player game mode? I dunno, I'm not a multiplayer game person. Though I can see why a lot of people are excited for it! I know after AC: Black Flag, a ton of people were calling for a pirate game with just the sea segments of Black Flag, so it's pretty cool that Ubisoft is giving people what they want.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actuallypunny » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:58 am

Pyjaks wrote:
Dama wrote:

Oh my god hahaha the 4K drove me crazy. I dunno if you watch dunkeys videos but he put out an e3 focused video today and had a segment dedicated to all the times they repeated 4k. It was stupidly funny.
Also yeah...I was kinda shocked that they didn't show TLOU or Death Stranding! Kojima tweeted out before the show that DS wouldn't be there, but I was holding onto hope anyways lol. They were by far my most anticipated games for the conference.
I was pretty hyped for Skull and Bones...and then they announced that its a pvp focused game. I don't even know if there's a single player game mode? I dunno, I'm not a multiplayer game person. Though I can see why a lot of people are excited for it! I know after AC: Black Flag, a ton of people were calling for a pirate game with just the sea segments of Black Flag, so it's pretty cool that Ubisoft is giving people what they want.

i havent really watched the other segments of e3 (or just e3 in general for that matter, since the news flows down to me anyways) but i heard that microsoft had a really inflated ego about the xbone and thats pretty much it lol
im more excited for nintendo's presentation since i actually own the switch, but i still find it crazy that mario can possess stuff with cappy now. superstar saga is getting remade, and im looking forward to it despite owning the original gba copy of it! nintendo really has a way with stealing my money.

╔══════━──────── • ───━─────══════╗
hey. i'm j.
i'm an avid fan of splatoon 2, and i like to draw
and play video games in my spare time.
art instagramtwitter©

╚══════━──────── • ───━─────══════╝

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

actuallypunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 am

Hello random people. I also play video games and am just popping in if it's alright?
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:32 am

It's a real shame this thread isn't used more often...

But yeah, I was somewhat disappointed with this years E3. There were a few announcements that got me interested, but most of the things I was hoping would show didn't. I really wanted some more FFVII news, but oh well.

What upcoming games is everyone looking forward to? By the sounds of it, Death Stranding and TLoU2 are some of them (I can't wait either). I also can't wait for the FFVII Remake, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (which I've already technically bought) and FFXII: The Zodiac Age.
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit