PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Xavier’s Institute For Higher Learning [Open, Accepting]

Postby guar » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:01 am

sorry I can't access wifi right now, I'll be inactive for likely another week )
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactatech » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Is my OC accepted?
Galactatech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Galactatech wrote:Name| Patrick Anderson
Code Name| Freedom Fighter
Age| 7
Gender| Male
Mutations|

Superhuman Strength: Patrick Anderson is currently capable of smash rocks, tear though most Earth made metals, the exceptions being vibranium, adamantium, titanium, new magnesium alloy and anything else of comprable strength. In addition, he is capable of manhandling above average human enemies and once threw a baseball so hard it left a foot Deep hole in the ground.

Super human speed: Patrick Anderson is no quick silver, though he is able to keep pace with most land vehicles and animals. Patrick boasts comparable speed to someone like Captain America or Black Panther. He's not faster than the human eye can track, however he's not easy to outrun.

Super human Durability: Patrick Anderson is highly durable and resilient, meaning he's not going to tire out quickly, he can shrug off hits that could stagger or incapacitate Russian Spetsnazs special forces, special forces operatives famed for their ability to take hits in hand to hand combat, however, he is not unstoppable, as fighters who's strength is equal to or greater than his can still wreck him.

Superhuman Agility: Patrick Anderson is an athletic and agile individual with quick reflexes and response time. Patrick is able to dodge non automatic and semi-automatic gun fire.

Flight: Patrick is capable of unassisted flight, however his current top speed is 50 MPH

Superhuman senses: Patrick has hightened senses, his eyesight being comprable to a bird of prey, his hearing comprable to a cat, and his sense of smell comprable to a dog. However this is also a double-edged sword, as this can be exploited by overwhelming his senses.

Appearance| Patrick Anderson is a young Caucasian boy with forest green eyes, naturally curly brown hair, a straight nose and cleft chin. Patrick is the average height and weight for his age, and aside from boasting a higher than average athletic build for his age, he's a typical looking boy.

Sexuality| none, he's 7.

Further Information| Businessman Nathaniel and Starlet Rachel Anderson had a seemingly idealistic life. Their successful careers made them Wealthy, they had a wonderful marriage, only one thing was missing, a child to raise and pass on their values. That changed with the birth of their son, Patrick.

Patrick's first few years were normal, however, on his sixth birthday, Patrick's powers emerged. Rather than shun him, his parents continued loving him. His status as a Mutant motivating Nathaniel to run for the United States Senate. His plateform, protecting the rights of law abiding citizens who happened to be mutants, citing that there was no reason to shun mutants when non-mutant super heroes had similar abilities.

Personality| Patrick is a cheerful, outgoing and kind hearted boy. Naive to the complexity of the world, Patrick sees things simply as good or bad, there's no in-between.

Player| Galactatech

[He has quite a few powers. I will also need the team he will be going on]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:49 pm

arainai. wrote:sorry I can't access wifi right now, I'll be inactive for likely another week )

[Thats alright! I've been quite busy with theater recently]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 pm

"I have somewhere to go but my dad... He's not a big fan of mutants..." Ace sighed softly. "If they do close, maybe you can come home with me..? My mom thinks mutants are great.." He shifted and gazed around.

Nightcrawler nodded. "That is why"
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactatech » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:42 pm

(Is my OC acceptable now?)
Galactatech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:51 pm

"Alright then, I've never thought of myself as a teacher, but there is a first for everything" Jubliee said as she placed her hands on the back of her head.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:13 pm

ahh rusty is still open )
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:32 pm

She blushed slightly at his offer, but nodded. "I mean, if your parents don't mind, that'd be cool." she responded with a grin.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Galactatech wrote:(Is my OC acceptable now?)

[It looks like you didn’t alter him at all]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me