DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: Damon
Arabah landed next to the lamp and squawked happily," Ack, Jamila is safe." Jamila heard her companion's voice and smiled to herself . She wasn't sure who her rescuer was. Jamila slowly appeared from her lamp and said softly," Hello, sir, you are my master now and I thank you for saving my life." She adds," You get three wishes and it has been a lifetime , since I've had a master , but there's rules to them. " Jamila thanked Arabah as well then looked at Damon.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: Jamila

When a woman suddenly appears next to him he does drop a lamp, stumbling back and staring at the woman in confusion, hand instinctively twitching towards his knife but he stops himself, trying to comprehend what he's seeing. The obvious conclusion is genie, but the three wishes kind? He's been on countless hunts with djinn but the murderous lifesucking kind. Every ounce of his research had pointed to these genies being fictional but standing there, seeing her, he had no choice but to rethink it. Not that it mattered. It was a monster, just like everything else, which meant he had to kill it. Except right now he wasn't prepped for a genie hunt, did the same weapons even work? Forcing himself to focus he forces out a, "What are you?" Hoping the shock of the current predicament carried through to make that question believable.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Jamila answered," I'm a djinn, what you humans ,would call a genie, don't be frightened. " She petted Arabah's head and she introduced, " My name is Jamila, master ." Arabah squawked," Arabah is my name." Jamila praised the pet macaw and stated," Those witches had him ,and I couldn't do a thing , I felt helpless, not being able to help him." She saw that he seemed a bit tense , which was how her last master was. Arabah tilted his head at the person and whistles at him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: Jamila

The witches. The witches were using her bird in a ritual? "Don't call me master." He responds, staring between the two, every hunter instinct screaming kill but memories of watching Disney with his parents making him think differently. Monsters were monsters but... something about this was different. For the first time since his family was slaughtered in Carthage he wants to feel sympathy for a monster. "My name's Darian." He adds, using the alias he'd been using with the locals. "You're a...uh, genie? Like...that lamp is your house?" He asks stupidly, staring at the beautiful object on the ground.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Jamila chuckled softly and replied, " Indeed, it is, Darien, and your still my master, it's all part of the phenomenal cosmic powers, and the lamp is mine , till I'm freed. " Arabah mimicked Jamila's laugh and flew back on the lamp post , looking down at him. Her eyes darted back to her pet and smirked," Silly, bird." Then she looked at Darien and stated," My restrictions on wishes are I cannot kill anyone, secondly ,I can't help anyone fall in love, and lastly I can't bring anyone back from the dead, other than that , your wishes are at my command."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:19 pm

QuenTessa- Human- Monster Friend/ Female/ Location- Restaurant/ Tags: Lessiana
Tessa felt so much rage in that moment, no, not because of the waitress, she would forget about her soon, but at her Brother. He isn't supposed to hesitate when she says something. He is the older one, I mean he is even still in school! Letting out a small grunt, She pulled her brother out of the restuarunt, stomping down the sidewalk, heels clicking rather fast and loud. "I can't believe you! Stop getting so distracted. We need to travel more... I'm done with you avoiding what is going to happen,"After a few seconds of silence she spoke again,"I'm sorry but I'm just.. I'm worried for you!"

Hunter- Familiar/ Male/ Location- Restaurant/ Tags: Lessiana
Hunter flinched at how loud Tessa was being, shoving his free hand into his pocket, making sure his pocket didn't catch his bracelet and squeezing Tessa's hand gently, as if to assure her that it is okay. A few moments passed before he even looked away from their intertwined hands to meet her fiery gaze with his much softer one,"I-I know... I'll find a m-master soon... M-maybe... I don't know any w-witches!"

Calypso- Demon/ Female/ Location- walking the streets/ Tags: Open
Walking was become a very tedious thing and Calypso started to despise it a few decades ago, It still wasn't better. Just this morning she got a fresh Meat suit, one she had been stalking for quite some time. Slipping out of an alley, the demon made her way down the street, slipping on sunglasses and shaking her arms, bracelets jingling and black t-shirt smoothing out. Oh yes... Now she realized why she is hating walking even more. This meat suit decided the best thing to wear was heeled boots. At least they made her taller.

Bone- Skinwalker/ Male/ Location- Dog park/ Tags: Open
Playing with other dogs had always been his favorite thing to do, going to the dog park was an easy way to find an owner and play with others. So here Bone was, large massive black frame huffing and panting under a tree for shade as he looked around. He silently wished that dogs had sweat glands since he was so hot but he had to admit that he loved being what he was. He liked humans, liked being there pet, which would sound weird for any other monster but he was a Skinwalker, he could be any animal and he chose a Pitbull, not the most friendly dog but he liked the feel of it.

ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Strolling around a plaza - Tags: Open

Flora had her wand tucked into her sweater. The diamond at the top was stabbing against her shirt as she walked around a small plaza in the area. She felt extremely cold, her pupils were tiny slits compared to her huge green iris. Flo was going insane from some spells she was doing earlier. Her hand shook violently, she winced as she took her other hand to hold it. She swore she saw a store owner glance at her in confusion.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Less finishes her cake and drops a twenty on the table before making her way to the exit, humming to herself and slipping out of sight, appearing in front of the siblings, leaning against the wall and eying the human with an air of distaste before speaking up, "Give the kid a break." She warns, pushing off and blocking their path, attention wandering back to the familiar. "He didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he reacted more rationally than most things I bump into." Of course most things she bump into don't live to tell the tale, but considering the state of the familiar she decides against mentioning that. It's just a witch's future companion, and he definitely doesn't deserve to be bullied by some human.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Running towards a cafe - Tags: Open

Flora ran up a hill and when she made her way down, she slipped and fell. She ran towards a cafe making a screeching noise through her clenched teeth. She burst through the doors, her screaming fell quiet. She needed food to keep her sanity. She innocently shifted in line, playing with her hair.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Tabbris Caelum
Angel|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Morgan.
Tabbris took another sip of his drink, then he raised an eyebrow again, and he leamed forwards slightly, in interest. "An honour, hm? And why would that be?" he asked. He almost flinched at the way Morgan said his 'name', and he wondered if the hunter was onto him. He pushed that thought away, though, certain that he hadn't given any tells or anything else away to even hint that he wasn't human. He then shrugged slightly. "I'm just travelling," he answered, quite truthfully, "I don't really stay in one place for more than a few days or so. What about you? You seem like you've seen a lot."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me