DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby Sparkerx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:15 am

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Cafe - Tags: Open

She received her coffee, she slowly backed away and sat on a chair. She gazed around at the people in the cafe, hoping they didn't think she was some psycho. Flora swerved her head back to the table to see she accidentally sat across from a random man (Julian Black). She quickly turned red in embarrassment and started to sip coffee. Her trembling hands nearly made her drop the cup.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:30 am

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Less finishes her cake and drops a twenty on the table before making her way to the exit, humming to herself and slipping out of sight, appearing in front of the siblings, leaning against the wall and eying the human with an air of distaste before speaking up, "Give the kid a break." She warns, pushing off and blocking their path, attention wandering back to the familiar. "He didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he reacted more rationally than most things I bump into." Of course most things she bump into don't live to tell the tale, but considering the state of the familiar she decides against mentioning that. It's just a witch's future companion, and he definitely doesn't deserve to be bullied by some human.

Lucifer's Vessel wrote:
Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: Jamila

The witches. The witches were using her bird in a ritual? "Don't call me master." He responds, staring between the two, every hunter instinct screaming kill but memories of watching Disney with his parents making him think differently. Monsters were monsters but... something about this was different. For the first time since his family was slaughtered in Carthage he wants to feel sympathy for a monster. "My name's Darian." He adds, using the alias he'd been using with the locals. "You're a...uh, genie? Like...that lamp is your house?" He asks stupidly, staring at the beautiful object on the ground.

Kushiel - Alpha Archangel - Female - Location: Road - Tags: OPEN

Kushiel finally finds a viable Vessel, a woman living with a young boy in the forest. Upon closer inspection she understands why. The woman is clearly the offspring of an Archangel and a human, a near perfect Vessel for her too. Yes the nephilim's kid could've been a good one, but his viability for her was diminished since his father had been human. No, the mother was perfect. Without a thought she invades the woman, possessing her and sucking in a sharp breath before drawing all of the energy from the woman's Soul, taking flight and abandoning the child. When she lands again it's in a town at the side of a road and she scowls, checking her grace to recognize almost all of it is still gone. She's going to have to figure out where God hid it from her before she can properly do what she wants to. Of course it's been so long since she's been here she knows she'll have to spend a lot of time figuring out how much has changed. Possibly recruit another...no the Archangels are gone if her senses are right. Not that she's sure they are. She's simply currently too week. She'll probably need a regular angel. Disgusting. A better ally option than a human or one of those monster things.

Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

Amber sits outside of a motel on the roof of someone's car, eying a woman and a man walking down the street, the woman is walking a big Labrador Retriever and the man is texting on her phone. Her legs are crossed in front of her and she's humming under her breath. Them. She whistles quietly and watches as the woman's dog slips it's leash and takes off running. 'Barry!' The woman cries as the dog tears down the street towards the man, tackling him to the ground and showering him in doggy kisses. Amber giggles and claps her hands as she stunned man tries to get over the shock, the woman running over to rescue him from the assault. "I wish you two luck." She says to herself, grinning like an idiot and barely noticing the brown haired man walking towards one of the motel rooms out of the corner of her eye.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:46 am

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: Damon
Jamila chuckled softly and replied, " Indeed, it is, Darien, and your still my master, it's all part of the phenomenal cosmic powers, and the lamp is mine , till I'm freed. " Arabah mimicked Jamila's laugh and flew back on the lamp post , looking down at him. Her eyes darted back to her pet and smirked," Silly, bird." Then she looked at Darien and stated," My restrictions on wishes are I cannot kill anyone, secondly ,I can't help anyone fall in love, and lastly I can't bring anyone back from the dead, other than that , your wishes are at my command."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:53 am

Julian||22||Male||demigod ||Crush:-||Location: Cafe||Tags;Flora

Julian saw a girl walk in the cafe and glanced out the window, focusing hard. He couldn't hear the whispering anyone and sighed deeply. He didn't want to tell his parents again...that was out of the question. It was best if he kept it to his self.
Out the corner of his eye, he saw that the girl who walked in dropped her cup of coffee and rushed over." I can umm...buy you another cup miss."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:56 am

QuenTessa- Human- Monster Friend/ Female/ Location- Street/ Tags: Lessiana
Tessa instantly recoiled at the woman blocking their path, noticing it was the same one from the restuarunt and looking to Hunter then back at her,"I don't know what you are but Hunter seemed very shocked about you. I'm his sister! I'm just trying to harden him up!".Tessa knew what she was doing to her brother was wrong, but she was protective, and she knew that once her brother found his witch, He wouldn't have time for her. She wasn't just going to stand back and watch her brother be taken from him.

Hunter- Familiar/ Male/ Location- Street/ Tags: Lessiana
Hunter's breathe hitched when the woman was back, staring at the energy that practically radiated off of her and his pupils dialated, looking at Tessa and pulling his hand free from her almost bruising grasp,"Queen...", Hunter watched Tessa's head snap toward him and her gaze soften at the use of his nickname for her,"I-I think... Maybe you need to c-calm down... I'm sorry but the woman is r-right! You can get a bit.. p-pushy"

Calypso- Demon/ Female/ Location- / Tags: Open
Slowly stepping off to the side, the demon slipped toward a motel, pulling out the key card the human had, had in her pocket and checking the room number. Humming in content, Calypso stalked toward the room happily, unlocking it and slipping inside and instantly becoming over whelmed by the amount of weapons and maps and articles all around the room,"Oh... I scored a Hunter? Weird that she didn't have a anti-possession tattoo...". Calypso got to work with snooping around to see what the Hunter had been up to.

Bone- Skinwalker/ Male/ Location- Road/ Tags: Open
Bone happily accepted any attention he got from passing humans but not many stayed to check his collar or see if he wanted to come with. Bone panted slowly before standing and heading for the road, pads not minding the heat of the road as he stalked along. Turning his large, black head to look around and make sure he wasn't being followed, having once been trailed by another dog that had taken a liking to him before. Bone wagged his tail a bit whenever a person would awe at him and got a bit sad whenever parents would make their children back up. He wasn't that scary was he?
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:33 am

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Cafe - Tags: Julian

Her pupils went back to her normal size and her hands were still. She quickly took her spare napkins and wiped up the coffee mess. "N-NO. Go away!" she snapped. She threw the dirty napkins away and pulled her sweater hood over her face. Free coffee sounded great, but Flora would never accept help like that. She was fine by herself. She fished more spare change in her pocket and frowned. She barely had enough for another cup.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:57 am

Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

Amber sits outside of a motel on the roof of someone's car, eying a woman and a man walking down the street, the woman is walking a big Labrador Retriever and the man is texting on her phone. Her legs are crossed in front of her and she's humming under her breath. Them. She whistles quietly and watches as the woman's dog slips it's leash and takes off running. 'Barry!' The woman cries as the dog tears down the street towards the man, tackling him to the ground and showering him in doggy kisses. Amber giggles and claps her hands as she stunned man tries to get over the shock, the woman running over to rescue him from the assault. "I wish you two luck." She says to herself, grinning like an idiot and barely noticing the brown haired man walking towards one of the motel rooms out of the corner of her eye.

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: Jamila

Damian stares at the woman, it can't be that simple, it's never that simple. There's always a price for using magic whether on his soul or whatever. If he takes her up on the wishes, which he has no intentions of doing, there has to be consequences. Monsters are all dangerous. It's a fact of life. Realizing he hasn't said anything else he shakes his head, "I don't want to make any wishes." He states bluntly.

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Lessiana rolls her eyes when the human says she's trying to 'harden him up'. "There's a fine line between being pushy and being a bully. Take it from someone who was raised by three different demons that wanted to use her to overthrow the world. It's always bound to make them worse, for better or worse." She summons a chocolate bar. "I'm not here to pick a fight, girl. You guys caught my interest because he's a familiar. Unless you're a pre-requisite-to-taint-the-soul witch, in which case you're both boring and I might kill you for wasting my time." The tone is light and teasing as she bites into her chocolate bar. "So, Hunter I think it was, what's a little furball like yourself doing with a human? Not judging, just surprised."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:12 am

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: Damon
Jamila scowled not in a threatening manner at Darien . She stated, " You can't do that, until you do, I am still going to stay with you ." Arabah squawked, " Don't make, Jamila mad, ack." He ruffled his feathers and went on her shoulder gazing at him. Jamila was tempted to go back in the lamp , but since he was her master in ages she felt obligated to him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 am

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
sparrow
29 | hunter
tags: Amber
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Sparrow twisted the motel key in the door and was about to enter his room when a nearby commotion caught his attention. On instinct, he tensed, expecting danger. After all, he had just slaughtered a nest of vamps. Maybe he had missed one? He relaxed his shoulders, however, when he saw it was only a runaway dog. He chortled softly at the scene and glanced around the motel's outside. Another girl nearby seemed to find humor in the instance, and he cracked a small smile.

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
morgan
35 | hunter
tags: Tabbris
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Morgan huffed a laugh, one that was dry and carried little humor. "Seen a lot, yes. Far more..." He trailed off, struggling to keep the playful grin on his face. He cleared his throat, lacing his fingers together. "I'm traveling, too. Between jobs, if you will. I do freelance work."
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 am

Tabbris Caelum
Angel|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Morgan.
He sensed the change of atmosphere in the air, and so Tabbris decided to pretend to be completely clueless as to what Morgan may be referring to. After all, he did seem like an unaware human right now anyway. "Like what?" he asked, genuine curiosity in his voice - he'd not actually met any other supernatural creatures himself, aside from other angels, but the last one had been ages ago. "What sort of freelance work? You must have some sort of area you work in. Mechanics? Writing?" he then asked, seeing how much he could press for answers.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me