DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:22 am

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Location: Restaurant - Tags: OPEN

Lessiana wanders down a street in southern Illinois, shifting uncomfortably when she senses something out place in the area. Before she realizes what she's doing she's flying across the country, landing somewhere in Wyoming. "What the..." She trails off and shakes her head. "Don't want to know." She states decidedly, gaze wandering across the area until she spots a restaurant. Deciding that she's hungry, she walks in the direction of the place, slipping through the door and getting a table for herself, humming Highway To Hell to herself thoughtfully.

Kushiel - Alpha Archangel - Female - Location: Road - Tags: OPEN

Kushiel finally claws her way out of Hell after what felt like centuries, breathing in Earth's air for the first time in a very long time. The smell is terrible in her mind, but it's significantly better than Hell so she'll take it. There is something nearby...before it can sense her she uses a brush of her power to send it away and collapses slightly under the toll it takes on her. It clicks with her with dawning horror that she's weak, years beneath Hell has weakened her. Carefully collecting herself she stretches out and begins her search for a compatible Vessel.

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: OPEN

Damian drops a match to the gasoline he had doused on the warehouse floor with, paying no attention to the dead witches inside as he backs away, closing the door behind him. "Done." He mutters absently to himself as he makes his way to his Jeep, slipping in the driver's seat before starting the car and driving away. "Okay." He mutters absently. "Now I just have to find the fourth one." There had only been five of the coven in the warehouse and he knew for a fact that it was six total. So where was the other one? Shaking his head, he decides that wherever she is, she'll probably look for him now that he's killed the others. This group was too impulsive for her not to look for him. "Public place." He decides as he spots a diner and parks outside of it, checking himself for blood or anything else incriminating before climbing out, grabbing his laptop, and heading inside.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:15 am

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: none

Jamila felt a intense heat nearing her lamp. She was scared that the heat was going to engulf her lamp , causing her demise. Jamila couldn't scream , since she was confined to her itty-bitty living space. Arabah flew out of the building with a bit of a scorched tail feathers and he squawked," Master , in trouble ! " He flew towards the diner , pecking at the window , trying to get the attention of someone. Arabah mimicked her voice saying," Help me." He cocked his head at the window to see if anyone would see him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:19 am

Tabbris Caelum
Angel|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Open.
Tabbris walked in silence, breathing in the air deeply. It was a little odd, to be changing locations so quickly, especially when the air was so different. He had, just moments ago, been inside a hospital room, healing a middle-aged woman with a terminal cancer - she had four kids, a devoted husband, and a grandchild on the way. He didn't care if it was meant to be part of some plan, and so he'd healed the woman anyway, and then left in an instant, to be outside. Would it catch the eyes of the media, who would report on the 'miracle healing'? Probably. He didn't particularly care, though, since there wasn't any images of him going around, and it seemed that most of the patients had not been fully awake enough to even recall a clear description of him. Tabbris was a little lost in thought, just walking, deciding that he'd go wherever he happened to walk.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 am

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: OPEN

Damian is reading about another potential case about a hundred miles out when something catches his attention. A faint 'help me.' When he looks out the window he sees nothing but a small bird. Could this be that last witch drawing him out? Maybe that was a familiar. If he remembered right familiars could be any animal, though it was rare. Pressing his lips together in consideration he decided to risk it, closing his laptop and getting up, going outside and setting his laptop inside the Jeep before going to the bird. "Lead the way." He states boldly, ignoring the weird looks he gets from a couple passing civilians. If he's right and it is a familiar he can deal with it when he's done with the witch.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:47 am

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: none
Arabah gave a nod and led the man to the blazing inferno. He squawked, " Master, is in the oil lamp." The macaw hovered crying for his master and felt the embers getting on his feathers. He perched on a lamp post. Jamila cowered in the corner of her lamp and mutteted," Well, I'm done , for no more granting mortals with any wishes. " She huffed and waited herself to be ignited into flames.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:00 am

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
sparrow
29 | hunter
tags: --
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Sparrow lopped off the head of the last vamp and dropped his tired arm to his side. He scrubbed at the blood spattered across his face with his sleeve, kicking the rolling head over to the others. Finally, the case was closed. After a week of researching, investigating, interrogating, and killing, he was ready to drop into a bed and be blissfully unconscious for a good twenty-four hours. He gripped his machete tighter and strode out of the vampires' house. His truck was parked innocently on the street curb, waiting for him. After piling his gear into the box in the back and wiping away the blood as best he could, he climbed into the driver's seat with a groan. His arms were sore. His legs were sore. Everything was sore. The engine purred softly as he turned the key in the ignition, and he peeled away from the curb back towards his crappy motel. Upon reaching his current "home", he grabbed a few things from the glove compartment and slowly made his way to his room.

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
morgan
35 | hunter
tags: --
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Morgan whistled a jaunty tune under his breath as he sat at a cafe table. His long legs were propped up languidly in the other chair, and his fingers danced across the keyboard of his laptop. He paused in his searching for a new case to take a sip of his steaming tea. The hot liquid bit at his lip, scalding it a little, but he paid it no mind. His eyes were locked on the screen, scanning the article he had just pulled up. A possible case, likely just a ghost. It looked pretty open and shut, something he could get done before midnight.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 am

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - Location: Diner - Tags: Jamila

Damian follows Arabah to the fire, eying the creature out of the corner of his eye the whole time he walks. The closer they get the more confused he gets, especially when the bird starts talking about the lamp. Is someone messing with him? Or is it something else? Witches have been around... Damn. Despite his better judgement he rushes into the flames, grabbing the burning lamp off the ground and rushing back out, holding the thing to his chest as he goes. "Owowowowow." He mutters under her breath as he nearly drops the lamp on the ground, returning his focus to the bird.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:09 am

Tabbris Caelum
Angel|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Open.
After a while, Tabbris came across a cafe. He paused just by the door, considering going inside. He didn't have to eat, but it was something that he quite liked - and it made him appear to fit in more with the other humans, even if he'd never really spend much time around the same group. He was constantly travelling, after all. Well, what harm could it do? He had the cash, sort of. He could conjure up whatever amount he needed - though he suspected that it might come directly from some other person's wallet, but he didn't need to think too much about that. It wasn't as if it was much, anyway. Tabbris went inside, and approached the counter, ordering a latte. While he waited, he glanced around the cafe, silently.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 am

QuenTessa- Human- Monster Friend/ Female/ Location- Restaurant/ Tags: Open
QuenTessa sighed in anger, staring at her brother as he constantly glanced around, as if afraid of being caught. Slowly, Tessa calmed him by patting his hand on the table. The Restaurant they were in was quite nice, a bit pricey but Tessa had the money to get almost everything on the menu. The black haired young woman finally gave up on being silent and spoke,"Are you going to be shy all day or are we going to have a nice meal, Hunter?"

Hunter- Familiar/ Male/ Location- Restaurant/ Tags: Open
Hunter snapped his head from the door to QuenTessa with wide, terrified eyes, not wanting to make Tessa angry so he hurried to speak,"I-I'm sorry!! I just... I was thinking... You know how I get. So many thoughts!" His thoughts weren't always as happy as he wanted, He had night terrors, and terrible day dreams. He wished he had kept it a secret from his sister, since now she seemed even more worried about him.

Calypso- Demon/ Female/ Location- walking the streets/ Tags: Open
Walking was become a very tedious thing and Calypso started to despise it a few decades ago, It still wasn't better. Just this morning she got a fresh Meat suit, one she had been stalking for quite some time. Slipping out of an alley, the demon made her way down the street, slipping on sunglasses and shaking her arms, bracelets jingling and black t-shirt smoothing out. Oh yes... Now she realized why she is hating walking even more. This meat suit decided the best thing to wear was heeled boots. At least they made her taller.

Bone- Skinwalker/ Male/ Location- Dog park/ Tags: Open
Playing with other dogs had always been his favorite thing to do, going to the dog park was an easy way to find an owner and play with others. So here Bone was, large massive black frame huffing and panting under a tree for shade as he looked around. He silently wished that dogs had sweat glands since he was so hot but he had to admit that he loved being what he was. He liked humans, liked being there pet, which would sound weird for any other monster but he was a Skinwalker, he could be any animal and he chose a Pitbull, not the most friendly dog but he liked the feel of it.
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Less pauses in her bite of food when she senses a non-human's arrival, instinctively she checks her warding necklace, satisfied when she feels it still there and at full power. Quietly, she glances at the door and watches as two people step through, one human, one... a familiar? Less raises her eyebrow, investigating the human from the distance. She's definitely a human, not a witch. Strange. What's a familiar doing with a human? She tunes her focus in, listening to their conversation from across the restaurant as she cuts another bite of the delicious chocolate cake, she will definitely have to reward the owner for it when she gets the chance. So the familiar is Hunter and he's jumpy. Despite herself she can't resist tormenting them a bit, brushing a flash of her power across the restaurant and causing the waitress that is walking by them to trip over her feet and spill a pitcher of water on them.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me