๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby AuraDragoness » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Holly/ Female / Hawk Laguz / Location: On way to Kitchen / Tagged: Keith, Victoria

Holly looked back at Victoria as the girl caught up to her and Keith, her question was a welcomed one as it it changed the topic entirely, "Well I like sky blue...and green...and er...I can't really decide on one color" she said in reply, "I hate making decisions if you haven't noticed, don't ask me why, it's just a habit I've had for probably my whole life.
Last edited by AuraDragoness on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
๐Ÿฆ โ™ฅ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow โ™ฅ ๐Ÿฆ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Victoria~ I thought for a sec. "I like Red, like my sister Clary's hair." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Keith smirked, pointing at his jacket. "Red, if my clothes are any indication." He said, then added, "I think we're almost there........"

(Sorry for the short posts.....)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:29 pm

((No worries, once we stop at the location the small talk will most likely end. Also, we going to the Cafe or the Kitchen? idk which, too many food places XD))

Holly/ Female / Hawk Laguz / Location: On way to a get food / Tagged: Keith, Victoria

Holly, hearing how close they were to their destination, grinned, she hadn't eaten since she'd arrived and the thought of food made her excited to find out what exactly was served here; was it food familiar to her? Most likely, seeing as she assumed that she didn't eat anything too different from humans...ugh, that word still felt like poison on her tongue, but it was the correct term for Beorc in this place and she'd have to use it as such.
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Troke | Male | Borderlands | Bog King | Cafe

"Have a look for yourself" He passed the menu as he decided to flip his saw a few times. Rokett then walked over to the Bog King panting his large tongue, yet again, flopped out his mouth. The Skag sat at his feet staring at the goblin. "That's Rokett. My old murderous friend." He loved saying that but his mind always told him not to in case people don't trust him for it.
ImageImage
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hey! I'm Scion!
Currently looking for a Clone Wars RP
credit

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:28 pm

((I find that the Cafe would be fun as there seems to be a few other characters there that would be great to converse with, Mirro said she'll ring the bell soon so the kitchen is up there and if Keith doesn't go on the Kalos mission (Holly isn't as I have a character to introduce on said mission) then they can eat there. Up to you really.))
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:40 am

Kyo - Training room - Open
Kyo shredded a dummy with her naginata. A rubber head rolled across the floor, but she ignored it and moved on to the next one. She wasn't going to admit that she was feeling homesick. Not to anyone. No matter how much she missed him... She had come here to try calm down, but was now savagely attacking any dummies in sight in rage. Kyo let out a fierce battle cry as she impaled a dummy on her naginata.

Melia - Hallway #1 - Rina, Bog King
Melia watched the Bog King take his leave. Unsure of what to do with herself, she looked at Rina. "Was there anything you noticed earlier that caught your interest? Such as..." She tried to think of an example. Since she hadn't been here long, she wasn't confident in being able to navigate this haven by herself or list all of the locations. "This place called a theater? Or an ice skating rink? Places such as those? What is the word.. Ah, entertainment."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Mamoru Chiba (Tuxedo Mask) - Sailor Moon - Training Room

Originally, Mamoru was going to the Cafe, as he needed a place to get something to drink and time to relax and think. He needed to know how he got here, and how to get back to his home. As far as he knew, there was no large event that caused his sudden displacement from Azabu-Juuban, his home in Tokyo, but there was no being sure. Mamoru was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a loud battle cry from the room he was passing. He peeked into the Training Room to see someone, around his age, attacking the dummies. "Impressive."

(Sorry if this is a cruddy start!)
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘