The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who are your favourite main characters?

Dean
16%
Sam
32%
Castiel
37%
Crowley
5%
Lucifer
No votes
Rowena
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:39 pm

(It's all good. c: Hope you feel better soon.)

|| Liliana Swann || Hunter || Tags: Open || Location: Outside Motel ||

Once Harley was finished, Liliana followed her back into the motel room. She took a quick shower and changed into some sleep clothes before readying herself for bed. She found that she was quite tired from all of the stresses of the day, and it would be easy to get to sleep. She hoped she wouldn't have any bad dreams, though knowing her this hope was futile. Her past always seemed to surface when she slept.

|| Laura Lyons || FBI Agent || Tags: Arbor || Location: Greenhouse ||

Laura offered Arbor a sympathetic look. "Their parents are being too harsh," she stated. "Not that my opinion really matters. I don't usually like to judge people, but I just can't understand parents like that." When she was young, she'd wanted to spend a lot of her time outside. After school or on the weekends, she would often walk to whichever park was nearest to where she was living at the time. Sometimes, she'd meet up with friends, when she had any, and other times she would bring a sketchpad or some paper and draw some of the scenery or people she saw. "Not letting kids go outside is like putting a bird in a cage and clipping its wings so it can't fly."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Arbor
"Unfortunately people do both. You can imagine I'm a bit biased in the field of outdoor time. I don't think I was technically ever inside until about fifty years ago. I had to assimilate with the humans or deal with hunters. A life or death ultimatum and well..." She shoves her hands in her Jean pockets. "It made my life more difficult. Had to get a job and take an older form to pass off living alone. I'd tell you some of the other things I did but you're a fed." She smiles at the other girl. "Best not get arrested by the real police. Would hate to have to explain a jailbreak to the town." Her smile turns into a grin. "If only you humans realized how simple it can be to break your little laws." She pauses for a moment as something clicks. "Actually. Why are you in town? You're not here for Ronnie, right? He's only a teen. Prison wouldn't do him any good. He's promised he won't illegally download anymore movies." There's a joking undertone to what she says though she is genuinely curious.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

Once Harley was finished, Liliana followed her back into the motel room. She took a quick shower and changed into some sleep clothes before readying herself for bed. She found that she was quite tired from all of the stresses of the day, and it would be easy to get to sleep. She hoped she wouldn't have any bad dreams, though knowing her this hope was futile. Her past always seemed to surface when she slept.

When Arbor mentioned not going inside until fifty years ago, Laura's eyes widened. She hadn't really thought about the fact that Arbor was probably a lot older than she looked - she could have been around since the Medieval ages, for all Laura knew. She chuckled at the mention of a jailbreak, figuring that it would be pretty easy for the nymph to escape police custody. "I... don't really know why I'm here," she admitted when posed with the question. "I got this weird phone call a while back - the caller claimed to be another agent, and he sent me to this town. He didn't tell me why or what was going on, but it's probably something supernatural given the lack of info he provided." She frowned, hoping that the agent hadn't sent her here for Arbor - the nymph wasn't harming anyone.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:07 am

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Lessiana ||

Dean laughed a little, but his gaze still was on the road. He trusted Lessiana to not end the world, but the angels is what he should be certainly worried about. "As long as we keep it locked up until the time comes, the all should be good," he said to her, barely hearing her as she spoke again, and he made out: "kick my uncle from Hell's Throne." He raised a brow, but he didn't bother to say anything about it.

|| Sam Winchester || Tags; Aura ||

Sam smirked as she twirled before him. She was highly amusing and beautiful. His eyes locking on the leather jacket that she pulled out, he made a face. "Leather?" He inquired. It was more of his brother's style, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Chuckling softly when she pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him, he took the shirt and leather from her hand. "If I look like an idiot, it's your fault," he warned jokingly as he buttoned the white b-neck up. Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen and slipped on the jacket, lifting his arms up lazily and then dropped them to his sides. "So, how do I look?" He asked her.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:45 am

Arbor
"I've been quiet recently...Well for the most part." She clears her throat and rubs the back of her neck. "I got into it big with a ghoul a month ago and caused a tornado. But the weather around here is so sporadic that I rarely draw attention with things like that. There might be something else going on." She considers for a moment. "Actually...Someone was killed in my forest a week or so ago. I didn't think much on it. People die all the time. Maybe something to do with that?"

Lessiana
After what feels like hours to her, though it's only a couple minutes, she begins fidgeting boredly, resisting the urge to talk. After a second she begins flipping the radio with her powers until it's on a classical music station. She hums along with the music, tapping her fingers against her leg. "You know. I met Beethoven. I couldn't stand the guy but I met him." She considers delving into more but decides it's probably best not to annoy the hunter so she shuts up again.

(Sorry for eh posts. :/ )
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:14 pm

|| Dean Winchester || Tags; Lessiana ||

Dean's expression flattened when she turned the music to Beethoven's horrors. "Seriously?" he muttered, shaking his head with annoyance. He didn't bother to change the station, but he could have sworn his ears started to bleed. But when she said she met him, he raised a brow in question. "You met him? God, that would have been awful," he laughed. He wasn't sure what the angel would think, but he didn't care about what she felt about his views.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Lessiana
The nephalem lightens slightly, grinning in his direction. "Beethoven was one of a kind. When I met him I admittedly was cruel but back then I didn't care as much for humanity as a whole. I would latch onto single humans at a younger age and harass them for years on end. Give them tough lives. Beethoven was one of the oddballs that strived through it." She stares off into space for a moment before blinking. "I miss the older days. Life was so much simpler before Heaven became involved with the earth again."
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 pm

(Sorry meant to say v-neck t-shirt)

Reaper? // Aura //tagged; Sam

A grin spreads onto her face. She walks towards him and adjusts the jacket slightly. "You look hot" she says exaggerating the last word. "I know that this isn't your style, but I've been wearing your flannels so much lately I figured you should try my style. What I was not expecting is that you look even better than I do in it." She says looking at him up and down. She stands on her toes reaching up and kisses him softly. She then hands him a bag filled with the usual weapons, salt, and what not. She named it the 'Winchester starter pack or basic bag' but with a smoothie for Sam and a beer for Dean. "Ready to go?"

Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

"Maybe," Laura replied, interest now sparked. She took out her notepad in case she'd be able to jot down any information. "Did you see the body?" she asked, continuing without waiting for an answer. "If so, did you notice anything defining about it?" I should probably talk with the local police department when I get the chance.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Arbor
The nymph shakes her head, smiling apologetically. "I sensed it. Didn't see it. If I'm honest I'm not certain anyone's found it. I usually cut those senses off because it can get overwhelming." She pauses. "I guess I should've alerted someone. I just don't normally get involved with the affairs of the public...And it's just a human. I didn't do it so..." She hopes the woman doesn't get upset with her for her lack of care on the death of a human. For the most part she doesn't get emotionally invested with humans and if she can avoid getting publicly involved with a death she'll take it.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me