Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You finally make it back to Sylvie's planet and greet your friends with a small wave. You note your blue-blooded friend's new stitches but wisely do not comment, just smile. Happiness at seeing your lucus again threatens to bubble over and despite your feet on the ground you feel like you are floating. You deploy your paints and four, no, five paintbrushes which you offer to everyone even Aegeel. The voices yell something about finding a sprite but you tune them out, a feat that has been becoming progressively easier.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

[nB]: It's not just about that.
[nB]: I mean I'm aware we are all going to die eventually,I'm not stupid.
[nB]: It's just that we might be the only trolls alive.
[nB]: Trollkind might actually disappear if we fail...
[nB]: Scratch that,this whole Universe is going to disappear if we fail.

[iN]: so?
[iN]: are you going to do something or talk about how domed we are?

You fail to see the problem here. World ended so what? The future of trollkind is hardly your problem.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling jocularInsubordinate [jI]
[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

You conveniently neglect to mention the fire or the game or anything remotely helpful. Your friends are just so needy sometimes, you can't go giving them all the answers! Where would the fun be in that?

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: um yeah sФФmeThing happened buT yФФu prФФbably dФФn'T wanna hear iT.
[aE]: dФФesn'T maTTer anyway. i guess iT's suppФФsed TФФ be a game ФФf sФФme sФФrT and iT's gФФing TФФ save us? iT all sФФunds preTTy weird, buT i'd insTall iT if i were yФФu.

[cQ]: But Iii reeeeleee dooo want tooo heeear it! Iii want to heeear evereeething about eveeeryone!
[cQ]: ...Um it's realeee dark and qiiiet. Could uuu tel meee a storeee? Pleeese?

You follow your new friend's advice and take comfort in the whirring of your husktop in the otherwise silent room. You clench it to your chest while you wait for whatever it is to load up and start circling the room as you fumble for a light switch. You never liked the dark much, it was too hard to see even if you were supposed to be nocturnal. "Luseee?" Still no reply.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOUP! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Name: Mehdli Kirunu
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
Blood colour (Including Hex): Lime #40BF00
Appearance: http://pre02.deviantart.net/9f45/th/pre ... aswiwi.png
Fetch Modus: Pictionary Modus
Strife Specibus: Grappling Hook kind
Trolltag: artsyAesthesia
Typing Quirk: ~U~ses a very wavy "~U~" sound (also does it with "~you~)
Lusus: Fox
Personality: Acts somewhat childish, but can be serious and thoughtful when needed. Very self conscious and shy to new people.
Matesprit: Not developed
Moirail: Not developed
Kismesis: Not developed
Auspistice: Not developed

~~~~~~
Name: Rimlin Tunien
Blood color: Scarlet #BF0000
Appearance: http://pre12.deviantart.net/8047/th/pre ... avfssz.png
Fetch Modus: Schrödinger modus. One box. 50% chance to pull out the item you want. 50% chance to pull out a dead cat.
Strife: Bomb kind
Trolltag: explosivePinniped
Typing Quirk: RANDOMly exPLodes into CapiTOL letTErS
Lusus: Frilled Lizard
Personality: Tends to have random outbursts of happiness. Makes friends easily and is outgoing.
Matesprite: Not developed
Moirail: Not developed
Kismesis: Not developed
Auspistice: Not developed
brb, playing smash.
SOUP!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You take a paintbrush and eagerly stick it in some blue paint. Wispy sticks her paw in the paint, and pads up to the sacrificial slab. She places her paw onto it, starting to create a mural of flowers and other things. You wait for everyone else to take their paints so you can all paint together. For once you feel safe and happy just like you were when you were still on Alternia before you started the game. It's nice to do something leisurely for once. Gordon tries to help Wispy paint but he just ends up fluttering around and bumping into Cervihusksprite, who is hovering peacefully next to your marshmallow chair. You walk over to Natsura. "yOu seEM happiER," you say cheerfully. "IT muST haVE beEN niCE returniNG TO yoUR hiVE. MY hivE'S aLL tHE wAY acroSS tHE deseRT." You feel like you have so much to say but nothing comes out except for friendly conversation. All these emotions you have kept inside you for so long threaten to pour out everywhere, but you make sure that you don't show signs of any emotion other than happy. Maybe acting happy can actually make you happy.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex|Location- Alternia

You roll your eyes. Annoying is one of your best characteristics.

inkyFlames began trolling assertiveLycalopex
iF: ohhhh. so. i'm. annoying.
iF: i. get. that. a. lot., and. it's. not. because. of. my. quirk.
iF: most. trolls. say. i'm. annoying. because. of. "behavioral. issues." but. whatever., i. don't. care.
iF: anyway., about. this. game. i. heard. there. was. stuff. about. a. host. and. everything., which. is. confusing.

Yup, it's true. Your lusus claimed that you had "behavioral issues" when you were younger because you liked to hurt people with your crowbar and also you were extremely loud and wild. Luckily you have managed to control that most of the time. You decide to nap again. You are quite bored, and tired too.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Aegeel took the brush and looked at the orange and purple paints and she seemed conflicted.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You're shocked when you see the crazed smile on this troll's face but that's all your brain can register. Before you know it this crazy stranger is hugging you. You go stiff under his touch,feeling trapped. You barely succeeded containing your hyperventilation. You take a step back,slipping away from his touch. Insane? Checked. Murderous? Most probably under the influence of this 'darkness'.
"Sup~ Mal~gum~." you hate how your voice is trembling post-shock.
"I'm A~val~on. Uh~ s~o,wh~y is i~t so s~ilen~t he~re?" this is the first time you feel so uncomfortable in a troll's presence.
(oh Avalon,you and your haphephobia)

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

You do not answer any messages,now you were just plain angry. Angry at this game,for bringing apocalypse upon your universe,angry at this world because how dare it end before you even got to become a famous photographer and angry at yourself because for all you know your moirail might be murdered by a troll you deemed innocent and knew nothing about and last but not least because you've taken precious lives. You murdered trolls who were too young to die and you can't bear it.

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

"yo,*t's alr*ght. she messaged you,so she's al*ve and install*ng the game as we speak. won't be long unt*l she gets to safety,r*ght?"although you quietly wonder who'd be her server player.

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You take the brush with a small smile and inspected the paint. Well,naturally you'd pick hues of green and red violet. You have no idea what exactly to paint but you decide on a simplistic flower. You were never skilled at painting and your drawing looks like it was made by a wriggler.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You grin at Sylvie and nod. You are happier as a matter of fact, and liable to stay that way for a while. Which was fine by you. You rest your brush tip against your chin as you take in the scope of your canvas and you get the feeling that for once a plan is not necessary, you should all just paint. That being decided you swirl your brush around in a can of green and press it to the stone where is subsequently dribbles all the way down to the sand in the time it takes you to consider your first stroke. You stare at the streak balefully before turning to regard your sprited friend and pushing the purple paint towards her.

You fail to see the problem here. World ended so what? The future of trollkind is hardly your problem.

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

You conveniently neglect to mention the fire or the game or anything remotely helpful. Your friends are just so needy sometimes, you can't go giving them all the answers! Where would the fun be in that?

[aE]: um yeah sФФmeThing happened buT yФФu prФФbably dФФn'T wanna hear iT.
[aE]: dФФesn'T maTTer anyway. i guess iT's suppФФsed TФФ be a game ФФf sФФme sФФrT and iT's gФФing TФФ save us? iT all sФФunds preTTy weird, buT i'd insTall iT if i were yФФu.

[cQ]: But Iii reeeeleee dooo want tooo heeear it! Iii want to heeear evereeething about eveeeryone!
[cQ]: ...Um it's realeee dark and qiiiet. Could uuu tel meee a storeee? Pleeese?

You follow your new friend's advice and take comfort in the whirring of your husktop in the otherwise silent room. You clench it to your chest while you wait for whatever it is to load up and start circling the room as you fumble for a light switch. You never liked the dark much, it was too hard to see even if you were supposed to be nocturnal. "Luseee?" Still no reply.
Last edited by hazilnut on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

Your toothy grin inches even further up your cyan cheeks.
"Right, zzure!"
You almost go for her hand, but stop yourself quickly. Not yet, Attana, you have to smooth yourself into this. You instead decide to go around the fallen tower and towards the kingdom.
"Carapazzezz are kinda weird. Carapazzezz... bleh, I can barely zzay that. Anyway, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourzzelf?"
You're quite eager to learn a bit more about your friend, she was probably more interesting than you, living underwater and all. It must be pretty weird, you imagine!

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

CC: I Am Sleeping, That Is Correct.
CC: If You Could Somehow Join Me,, I Would Be Delighted To Introduce Myself To Your Properly
CC: I Don't Believe I Have Met VW.
CC: Hm.

[qK]: (his name is avalon and he'll probably be a jerk to anyone he doesn't know, but i know he's secretly a big softie. he gave me an entire speech about getting off my ass, if that helps you picture how he acts)
[qK]: (it'd be cool to meet you though, as long as you think you can be found easily enough)
[qK]: (any idea where i could find you? =owo=)

You're smiling for some reason, even though nobody is around you to be creeped out by your huge teeth. You captchalogue your husktop and lean back, easily falling asleep to get a much needed, hopefully uninterrupted rest.

You open your eyes again on the golden planet. You're... in your tower? You remember fainting outside, right in front of your exmoirail. You rub your eyes before taking a running leap right out your window.

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Tombs and Constellations. Tags - Apodis

You drag your hands through your hair now, just to have them busy.
"but... it's just, i'm her friend, i sh0uld help!"
You sigh quietly.
"i guess y0u're n0t wr0ng th0ugh. i'm sure she h4s s0me0ne t0 help her 0ut, right?"

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[aE]: a sTФФry? alrighT, as lФФng as yФФu let me be yФФur hФФsT fФФr This weird game.
[aE]: hmm. alrighT. ФФnce upФФn a Time, There was a quieT TrФФll whФФ lived in The fФФresT. she had a facinaTiФФn wiTh The everyThing arФФund her, sФФ every nighT, she'd prФФwl, Taking in The beauTy ФФf The fФФliage and creaTures ФФf The nighT.
[aE]: ФФne Trip, she came acrФФss an exTraФФrdinary sTaTue in a clearing. iT called her name and, amazed, the girl sTepped up TФФ iT. iT TФФld her ThaT if she was able TФФ mФФve iT, she wФФuld be rewarded wiTh greaT pФФwer. immensely exciTed tФФ geT TФФ wФФrk, she began Training immediaTely.
[aE]: she Trained and Trained, fighTing wild beasTs and breaking Things. she even befriended a wiTTy fФФx whФФ accФФmpanied her ФФn her Trial. when The Time was righT, she reTurned TФФ The sTaTue. she pushed iT wiTh such ease ThaT even her fФФx cФФmpaniФФn was amazed. she asked fФФr her reward exciTedly.
[aE]: "pФФwer?" iT replied simply. "why, yФФu already have iT!" The girl reTurned TФФ her jФФurneying, infuriaTed ThaT she had been cheaTed ФФuT ФФf a prize.
[aE]: buT alas, ФФne day, she was challenged by an evil beasT ФФf many heads. iT snaTched her friend righT up, laughing in her face. she was sФФ scared, all she cФФuld dФФ was cry. in The heaT ФФf the mФФmenT, she drФФve her dagger inTФФ The enФФrmФФus creaTure. iT sliced sФФ deeply, sФФ cleanly, That iT screamed and drФФpped her friend TФФ reTreaT. she scФФped him up in her arms wiTh nФФThing buT Tears. "girl, ThaT was amazing! yФФu have such pФФwer!" as he buried his snФФuT in her hair, she realized whaT she had gained frФФm mФФving The sTaTue. nФФT jusT her sTrengTh, buT her lФФve TФФ save her friend!

Writing all of that somehow made you so much happier. You had no idea where you pulled that story from, but it made you considerably more hopeful for what was to come.

(OH MY GOSH LIKE THREE OF YOU POSTED WHILE I WROTE THE DANG STORY, HOW DID I TAKE THAT LONG)

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You grin at Sylvie and nod. You are happier as a matter of fact, and liable to stay that way for a while. Which was fine by you. You rest your brush tip against your chin as you take in the scope of your canvas and you get the feeling that for once a plan is not necessary, you should all just paint. That being decided you swirl your brush around in a can of green and press it to the stone where is subsequently dribbles all the way down to the sand in the time it takes you to consider your first stroke. You stare at the streak balefully before turning to regard your sprited friend and pushing the purple paint towards her.

[aE]: a sTФФry? alrighT, as lФФng as yФФu let me be yФФur hФФsT fФФr This weird game.
[aE]: hmm. alrighT. ФФnce upФФn a Time, There was a quieT TrФФll whФФ lived in The fФФresT. she had a facinaTiФФn wiTh The everyThing arФФund her, sФФ every nighT, she'd prФФwl, Taking in The beauTy ФФf The fФФliage and creaTures ФФf The nighT.
[aE]: ФФne Trip, she came acrФФss an exTraФФrdinary sTaTue in a clearing. iT called her name and, amazed, the girl sTepped up TФФ iT. iT TФФld her ThaT if she was able TФФ mФФve iT, she wФФuld be rewarded wiTh greaT pФФwer. immensely exciTed tФФ geT TФФ wФФrk, she began Training immediaTely.
[aE]: she Trained and Trained, fighTing wild beasTs and breaking Things. she even befriended a wiTTy fФФx whФФ accФФmpanied her ФФn her Trial. when The Time was righT, she reTurned TФФ The sTaTue. she pushed iT wiTh such ease ThaT even her fФФx cФФmpaniФФn was amazed. she asked fФФr her reward exciTedly.
[aE]: "pФФwer?" iT replied simply. "why, yФФu already have iT!" The girl reTurned TФФ her jФФurneying, infuriaTed ThaT she had been cheaTed ФФuT ФФf a prize.
[aE]: buT alas, ФФne day, she was challenged by an evil beasT ФФf many heads. iT snaTched her friend righT up, laughing in her face. she was sФФ scared, all she cФФuld dФФ was cry. in The heaT ФФf the mФФmenT, she drФФve her dagger inTФФ The enФФrmФФus creaTure. iT sliced sФФ deeply, sФФ cleanly, That iT screamed and drФФpped her friend TФФ reTreaT. she scФФped him up in her arms wiTh nФФThing buT Tears. "girl, ThaT was amazing! yФФu have such pФФwer!" as he buried his snФФuT in her hair, she realized whaT she had gained frФФm mФФving The sTaTue. nФФT jusT her sTrengTh, buT her lФФve TФФ save her friend!

You spend the next few minutes recording the story verbatim and it makes you feel much better. With a deep breath you finally find the light switch and flip it which leads you to becoming momentarily blind. After you blink away the spots in your vision you flip open your husktop, but without the desperation of before.

[cQ]: Sur. Iii'm stil not sur what it dos but Iii'd luv tooo plaaa aaa gaaam with uuu!
[cQ]: Thank uuu for the storeee biii the waaa. It helped aaa lot.

You open the tab of your game and look it over. Pifrim sais she wanted to be your host but you don't know what that means. You decide to just leave it open and check around for your luscus instead. You finally make out her translucent skin in the corner. "Luseee! Get on over heeeer, Iii reeeleee neeed a hug!" When she doesn't shift you bounce over to her side and shake her. She is unusually dry and- Oh no.

[cQ]: Iii think Iii miiit neeed another storeee pleeese.
Last edited by hazilnut on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You're shocked when you see the crazed smile on this troll's face but that's all your brain can register. Before you know it this crazy stranger is hugging you. You go stiff under his touch,feeling trapped. You barely succeeded containing your hyperventilation. You take a step back,slipping away from his touch. Insane? Checked. Murderous? Most probably under the influence of this 'darkness'.
"Sup~ Mal~gum~." you hate how your voice is trembling post-shock.
"I'm A~val~on. Uh~ s~o,wh~y is i~t so s~ilen~t he~re?" this is the first time you feel so uncomfortable in a troll's presence.
(oh Avalon,you and your haphephobia)

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

The candles are flickering, slowly losing their light. You're too preoccupied to care right now. You felt the need to scream at the top of your lungs and punch something. So you do both these things,you punch the candle you've just hugged and stand up,taking off of the ground. Ever so slowly,darkness took over your land and the familiar limbs were back. Good,it's time to take revenge for what they forced you to do.
You somehow flicker to invisibility. You don't really question it and manipulate the shadows around you,capturing one of the gigantic creatures.

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

"of course she does,there are a lot of trolls out there who found the d*sk by now. one of them must have contacted her or the other way around."you do not know whether or not you should do it but you finally decide to place a comforting hand on Cervie's shoulder.
"and *f she does d*e we can look out for her on prosp*t or derse. remember asheer d*dn't *nstall the game yet he st*ll woke up on the golden moon."

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You keep on doodling,feeling genuinely happy with an undertone of melancholy. Your friends were great and you were contented with the fact that Sylvie was feeling better...but what about your moirail? You couldn't contact him and not to mention you were concerned. Lately he's been acting weirder than usual.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

Your toothy grin inches even further up your cyan cheeks.
"Right, zzure!"
You almost go for her hand, but stop yourself quickly. Not yet, Attana, you have to smooth yourself into this. You instead decide to go around the fallen tower and towards the kingdom.
"Carapazzezz are kinda weird. Carapazzezz... bleh, I can barely zzay that. Anyway, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourzzelf?"
You're quite eager to learn a bit more about your friend, she was probably more interesting than you, living underwater and all. It must be pretty weird, you imagine!

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

CC: I Am Sleeping, That Is Correct.
CC: If You Could Somehow Join Me,, I Would Be Delighted To Introduce Myself To Your Properly
CC: I Don't Believe I Have Met VW.
CC: Hm.

[qK]: (his name is avalon and he'll probably be a jerk to anyone he doesn't know, but i know he's secretly a big softie. he gave me an entire speech about getting off my ass, if that helps you picture how he acts)
[qK]: (it'd be cool to meet you though, as long as you think you can be found easily enough)
[qK]: (any idea where i could find you? =owo=)

You're smiling for some reason, even though nobody is around you to be creeped out by your huge teeth. You captchalogue your husktop and lean back, easily falling asleep to get a much needed, hopefully uninterrupted rest.

You open your eyes again on the golden planet. You're... in your tower? You remember fainting outside, right in front of your exmoirail. You rub your eyes before taking a running leap right out your window.

You glide through the air with your wings spread, propelling yourself higher.

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Tombs and Constellations. Tags - Apodis

You place on of your hands on his out of reflex.
"y-ye4h, y0u're right."
You move your hand back before crossing your legs and placing them in your lap. You mumble a quiet thank you before smiling.
"s0 wh4t d0 we d0 n0w?"

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[cQ]: Sur. Iii'm stil not sur what it dos but Iii'd luv tooo plaaa aaa gaaam with uuu!
[cQ]: Thank uuu for the storeee biii the waaa. It helped aaa lot.
[cQ]: Iii think Iii miiit neeed another storeee pleeese.

[aE]: ФФh.
[aE]: ФФh nФФ.
[aE]: emprin, whaT happened?

You drag your mouse along the screen. Hmm, this game is weird. You quickly click your friend's connection to become her host and wait for her to accept it.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me