Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: Do...you...need...to...know...someone...to...consider...them...a...friend?
[hF]: Maybe.
[hF]: But...I...do...not...think...that...you...are...useless.
[hF]: Who...would...have...brought...you...back...if...so?

You stop typing just long enough to listen for the voices to yell something else at you. You nod to appease them and bend back over the keys.

[hF]: And...the...voices...want...you...to...know...that...being...a...sprite...is...not...a...useless...thing.
[hF]: You...know...more...than...the...players...and...can...help...us...out.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

[nB]: Of course I am going to do something!!!
[nB]: And don't think you're off the hook,we're all in this together!!!
[nB]: I won't let you die on us just because you don't want to take responsibility!!!.

[iN]: god. glad youre done sulking.
[iN]: wait i dont want anything to do with responsibility! and you cant make me!
[iN]: besides how do you know im not already dead? maybe im a ghost!

Actually, how would you know if you weren't already dead? The line between the living and the dead seemed very fine now. You feel yourself up and down and find yourself wonderfully handsome and solid as usual. But this was dream you, what was happening to real you? Were you dead? You certainly hoped not; that would be painful and you would hate to deprive the world of your greatness.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: ФФh gФФsh, i am sФФ sФФrry.
[aE]: i'd lФФve TФФ hear yФФur sTФФry if iT helps.

[cQ]: ...Okaaa
[cQ]: Wons upon aaa tiiim there was aaa reeeleee litle trol. Sheee was vareee smal and sheee was meee.
[cQ]: Aaa niiis ribitbeeest luskus tok her in and tok caaar of her. The luskus, that's Luseee, had had aaa trol before. Her naaam had ben Seeelips but sheee had diiid. Luseee never told meee how and now Iii'l never kno. Iii hop sheee doesn't faaad because of meee.

You stop typing for a moment and glance around your luscus's room. Pictures of Celypse were everywhere, they always had been, and you take comfort in that. You will take all the pictures with you and learn as much about Celypse as you can because she was important to Lucci. Thus she should be important to you. But you'll deal with that later, you have a story to type.

[cQ]: Luseee sad that trols were never reeeleee gon so long as uuu remembered them but sheee was stil lonleee. So Iii maaad shur sheee woldn't beee aneeemor.
[cQ]: The trol, meee, maaad lots of frends so sheee and her luscus would never beee alon agaaan.
[cQ]: Sheee maaad frends with Teeegik and Murith and Rooopin and Qilum.
[cQ]: And sheee had aaa spesal friend who never ignored her named Fleeekit whooo never ignored her or aneeething.
[cQ]: ...But won daaa fiiir kaaam and al the trol's friends diiid and sheee was al alon.

The fact that every single troll that loved you and knew you is dead finally hits you and you double over in sudden pain. You sit crying loudly for who knows how long, hearing your wails just echo down the hallway where they would reach no other ears. You can't even bring yourself to say anything more to Pifrim. What if she died too? What if you died?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 am

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You're shocked when you see the crazed smile on this troll's face but that's all your brain can register. Before you know it this crazy stranger is hugging you. You go stiff under his touch,feeling trapped. You barely succeeded containing your hyperventilation. You take a step back,slipping away from his touch. Insane? Checked. Murderous? Most probably under the influence of this 'darkness'.
"Sup~ Mal~gum~." you hate how your voice is trembling post-shock.
"I'm A~val~on. Uh~ s~o,wh~y is i~t so s~ilen~t he~re?" this is the first time you feel so uncomfortable in a troll's presence.
(oh Avalon,you and your haphephobia)

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

You don't know what to do now that your outburst is over,just look around you and blink. How did this planet even function? Where was all the fauna and flora? Were there only stupid candles? Ugh.

[aL]: HEY! GREEN WEIRDO! DID YOU JUST UP AAAND DIE ON ME!?
[nB]: No,I didn't!!!
[nB]: I'm glad you're joining us,there are lots of new trolls you are going to meet!!! c;

[iN]: god. glad youre done sulking.
[iN]: wait i dont want anything to do with responsibility! and you cant make me!
[iN]: besides how do you know im not already dead? maybe im a ghost!

[nB]: I don't care about what you want or not!!!
[nB]: It was your decision to install this game,suffer the consequences!!!
[nB]: And don't worry about being dead,I'm pretty sure there are plenty of ways to bring you back to life courtesy of Sgrub!!!
[nB]: Don't you want to be a hero????

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

"*s z*nn*a by any chance the 'fr*end' you ment*oned earl*er? poor carapace must be probably so confused right now."you don't stand up from the ground,instead you make yourself more comfortable,looking at Cervie with a smirk.

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You eye Aegeel from the corner of your vision spheres and sigh. You would have liked to comfort her but you give her space and look back at your painting. The flower looked somewhat decent...(no,it didn't). You shrug and decide to paint wilderness in general,trying to picture a serene landscape.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:30 am

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

[hF]: Do...you...need...to...know...someone...to...consider...them...a...friend?
[hF]: Maybe.
[hF]: But...I...do...not...think...that...you...are...useless.
[hF]: Who...would...have...brought...you...back...if...so?

You stop typing just long enough to listen for the voices to yell something else at you. You nod to appease them and bend back over the keys.

[hF]: And...the...voices...want...you...to...know...that...being...a...sprite...is...not...a...useless...thing.
[hF]: You...know...more...than...the...players...and...can...help...us...out.

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

[nB]: And don't worry about being dead,I'm pretty sure there are plenty of ways to bring you back to life courtesy of Sgrub!!!

[iN]: being a hero sounds like to much work. al i ever wanted to do was drop stuf on cervies head.
[iN]: is that to much to ask for?

Your smirk turns into a bit of a pensive frown as you actually give the question some thought. On one hand being a hero meant actually getting off your butt and doing something, something that would probably not involve annoying your friends. But on the other hand... You look down at your book and think about all the cool stuff your ancestor did. And all the cool stuff you haven't.

[iN]: you know what? why not.
[iN]: lets give this hero thing a try whatve we got to lose?

[cQ]: Wons upon aaa tiiim there was aaa reeeleee litle trol. Sheee was vareee smal and sheee was meee.
[cQ]: Aaa niiis ribitbeeest luskus tok her in and tok caaar of her. The luskus, that's Luseee, had had aaa trol before. Her naaam had ben Seeelips but sheee had diiid. Luseee never told meee how and now Iii'l never kno. Iii hop sheee doesn't faaad because of meee.

You stop typing for a moment and glance around your luscus's room. Pictures of Celypse were everywhere, they always had been, and you take comfort in that. You will take all the pictures with you and learn as much about Celypse as you can because she was important to Lucci. Thus she should be important to you. But you'll deal with that later, you have a story to type.

[cQ]: Luseee sad that trols were never reeeleee gon so long as uuu remembered them but sheee was stil lonleee. So Iii maaad shur sheee woldn't beee aneeemor.
[cQ]: The trol, meee, maaad lots of frends so sheee and her luscus would never beee alon agaaan.
[cQ]: And sheee had aaa spesal friend who never ignored her named Fleeekit whooo never ignored her or aneeething.
[cQ]: ...But won daaa fiiir kaaam and al the trol's friends diiid and sheee was al alon.

The fact that every single troll that loved you and knew you is dead finally hits you and you double over in sudden pain. You sit crying loudly for who knows how long, hearing your wails just echo down the hallway where they would reach no other ears. You can't even bring yourself to say anything more to Pifrim. What if she died too? What if you died?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:19 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You finish your artwork and step back, admiring it. Wispy leaps up and settles on your shoulder. It feels nice to have her familiar presence there. Wispy has always been there for you. Even when you didn't want her, she would still come and comfort you. You smile at her, because you know she's reading your mind. You emotion transfer a tiny bit of your happiness to her. She purrs gratefully. You sit back in your marshmallow chair and think. What will happen now? This is just a game, when will it end? You decide to voice these thoughts out loud. "hOW DO WE creaTE A nEW univerSE? thIS gaME IS SO complicatED." It did end the universe, and it is pretty hard, and you did die multiple times, but surprisingly, you're still having fun.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,|Location- Alternia

Hmph. How dare she insult you! You are the coolest and she is not. You angrily hit the ground with your crowbar, and decide to install the game after you answer your messages.

inkyFlames began trolling assertiveLycalopex
iF: if. you're. being. annoyed. by. my. quirk. then. i. will. continue. messaging. you. so. you're. annoyed.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You install the disc thing.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:30 am

[nB]: No,I didn't!!!
[nB]: I'm glad you're joining us,there are lots of new trolls you are going to meet!!! c;

That's disappointing.
[aL]: OH! I HAAAD HOPED YOU DIED! BUT AAALRIGHT!
[aL]: I'M NOT VERY HAAAPPY AAABOUT THE WHOLE "!MEETING NEW TROLLS!" PAAART! I'M FINE WITH THE FEW I AAALREAAADY KNOW THAAT AAARE AAALL DEAAAD! THAAANKS!

Damn it. This one has to keep talking?
iF: if. you're. being. annoyed. by. my. quirk. then. i. will. continue. messaging. you. so. you're. annoyed.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You hate them so, so much already. You just want to reach through the screen and punch them as hard as you can, although you know that isn't possible. You sure wish it was.
[aL]: WELL! I'M GOING TO CONSIDER BLOCKING YOU NOW!
[aL]: MAAAYBE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAAAN KEEP YOU AAALIVE IN THIS HELLFIRE AAAND BY BLOCKING YOU! YOU'LL DIE! HOW FUN WOULD THAAAT BE!?
[aL]: I'VE AAALWAAAYS WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO DIE THAAAT WAAAY!

Alright...now how does this game work?
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 am

"I am only useful to the seer, but she already has all the information she needs. And I still feel like my life was meaningless" Aegeel said as tears swelled in her eyes.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 am

You are too busy freaking out over Aegeel's tears to properly consider the information she gives you like the voices want you to. They are concerned by this but you are concerned by more important things like how to deal with other troll's feelings. You were no Heart player what were you supposed to do? You send out silent distress signals to the other trolls, all of whom would be far more suited to this task than you!!!

[hF]: Well...regretting...it...is...not...going...to...get...you...anywhere.
[hF]: Sorry....that...came...out...very...wrong.
[hF]: What...I...mean...is...you...are...dead...and...that...is...a...fact. But...you...are...not...gone...or...useless.
[hF]: You...can...talk...and...you...can...feel...and...you...can...think.
[hF]: ...
[hF]: And...I...do...not...know...what...it...is...like...to...be...a...sprite.
[hF]: But...you...seem...very...much...still...Aegeel...to...me.

[iN]: being a hero sounds like to much work. al i ever wanted to do was drop stuf on cervies head.

Your smirk turns into a bit of a pensive frown as you actually give the question some thought. On one hand being a hero meant actually getting off your butt and doing something, something that would probably not involve annoying your friends. But on the other hand... You look down at your book and think about all the cool stuff your ancestor did. And all the cool stuff you haven't.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You walk over to Aegeel and Natsura, sensing that a bit of help was needed. "nobodY'S liFE IS evER meaningleSS. yOU shouLD BE lucKY TO BE aliVE IN A spriTE foRM. iT'S bettER thEN beiNG deAD forevER aND nevER comiNG baCK!" you say. "I knOW whAT beiNG deAD feeLS liKE. iT'S nOT fUN." Wispy nods slightly to compliment you with your way for words. You hope maybe that would've helped.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,|Location- Alternia

You get death threats a lot. You're not very fazed by their message.

iF: whoa. whoa. whoa.
iF: let's. not. go. that. far.

You are too cool to kill, but you don't want them to block you anyway. If only they could see how edgy you were! Everyone would die of overedginess after taking one look at you. You pet your crowbar, and make annoying cooing noises to it. It is the most ADORABLE THING EVER. Okay, whoa, your thoughts are getting off topic. Back to thinking about yourself.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:19 am

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You're shocked when you see the crazed smile on this troll's face but that's all your brain can register. Before you know it this crazy stranger is hugging you. You go stiff under his touch,feeling trapped. You barely succeeded containing your hyperventilation. You take a step back,slipping away from his touch. Insane? Checked. Murderous? Most probably under the influence of this 'darkness'.
"Sup~ Mal~gum~." you hate how your voice is trembling post-shock.
"I'm A~val~on. Uh~ s~o,wh~y is i~t so s~ilen~t he~re?" this is the first time you feel so uncomfortable in a troll's presence.
(oh Avalon,you and your haphephobia)

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

[aL]: OH! I HAAAD HOPED YOU DIED! BUT AAALRIGHT!
[aL]: I'M NOT VERY HAAAPPY AAABOUT THE WHOLE "!MEETING NEW TROLLS!" PAAART! I'M FINE WITH THE FEW I AAALREAAADY KNOW THAAT AAARE AAALL DEAAAD! THAAANKS!

[nB]: Hey,we all lost trolls we care about!!!
[nB]: But if you'd rather be alone til the sweep you die,fine!!! Suit yourself!!!

[nB]: Good!!! Glad we could agree!!!!
[nB]: Now better work on your quest, mister!!!
[nB]: And you better be godtier next time we see each other!!! c:

You continue your journey as you walk deeper within your land. There are different,softer kind of whispers tingling your sensitive ears. Some you might not have noticed due to the horrorterros. In their absence,however,it was almost comforting to hear those voices speak. They give you instructions concerning directions and you obediently follow. Your gut told you it was alright to trust them.
After what felt like hours of walking,you finally stop in front of a cave. Now what could be inside?

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

"*s z*nn*a by any chance the 'fr*end' you ment*oned earl*er? poor carapace must be probably so confused right now."you don't stand up from the ground,instead you make yourself more comfortable,looking at Cervie with a smirk.

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You eye Aegeel from the corner of your vision spheres and sigh. You would have liked to comfort her but you give her space and look back at your painting. The flower looked somewhat decent...(no,it didn't). You shrug and decide to paint wilderness in general,trying to picture a serene landscape.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

Your toothy grin inches even further up your cyan cheeks.
"Right, zzure!"
You almost go for her hand, but stop yourself quickly. Not yet, Attana, you have to smooth yourself into this. You instead decide to go around the fallen tower and towards the kingdom.
"Carapazzezz are kinda weird. Carapazzezz... bleh, I can barely zzay that. Anyway, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourzzelf?"
You're quite eager to learn a bit more about your friend, she was probably more interesting than you, living underwater and all. It must be pretty weird, you imagine!

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

CC: I Am Sleeping, That Is Correct.
CC: If You Could Somehow Join Me,, I Would Be Delighted To Introduce Myself To Your Properly
CC: I Don't Believe I Have Met VW.
CC: Hm.

[qK]: (his name is avalon and he'll probably be a jerk to anyone he doesn't know, but i know he's secretly a big softie. he gave me an entire speech about getting off my ass, if that helps you picture how he acts)
[qK]: (it'd be cool to meet you though, as long as you think you can be found easily enough)
[qK]: (any idea where i could find you? =owo=)

You're smiling for some reason, even though nobody is around you to be creeped out by your huge teeth. You captchalogue your husktop and lean back, easily falling asleep to get a much needed, hopefully uninterrupted rest.

You open your eyes again on the golden planet. You're... in your tower? You remember fainting outside, right in front of your exmoirail. You rub your eyes before taking a running leap right out your window.

You lower yourself to the purple ground. It was so... dark here, how did anyone live here? Well, you were sure this was where your lusus had said someone died. You're not even sure who it was or if you should trust her-
You stop midthought to look at a few of the passing residents. They're silent and carrying a bed of flowers. Oh... oh no, that can't be. You run up to them quickly, Jaspur can wait a moment.

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Tombs and Constellations. Tags - Apodis

"m444ybe... i me4n, i m4de her s0me pretty c00l cl0thes s0 we sh0uld be 4ll g00d."
You giggle before slowly lifting off the ground.
"well, if y0u ever need 4ny0ne t0 st4b y0u with 4 p4ir 0f needles 4g4in, y0u kn0w wh0 t0 c4ll."
You make a little peace sign with your hands and push up with your wings, twirling rather smoothly. You like to think you were getting good at this!

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[aE]: ФФh nФФ, dФФn'T wФФrry, yФФu're nФФT alФФne!
[aE]: yФФu knФФw, if we can geT ThrФФugh This game, we'll be safe! aT leasT cervie said sФФ.
[aE]: speaking ФФf The game, This sФФunds really crazy, buT i Think i can see yФФu...?

You read over her story once more before continuing looking through this game's controls. She had been through so much, more than you even, and she was almost half your age. It made you feel kind of sad.
You absently place one of the free objects, the alchemiter, in the room to test if this works.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me