Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby dark_lava » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Name: Aegeel Sinrot
Blood colour (Including Hex): Agate #FF8000
Fetch Modus: Memory match
Strife Specidus: Yo-yo
Trolltag: BrokenClown
Typing Quirk: just something simple like she calls everyone fay and the 7's are t's.
Lusus: Mandrill(which is a Aster blood color)
Appearance:
Personality: Because of how she was raised she believes that she is a high blood.
Matesprite: None but has a crush on Avalon
Moirail: None
Kismesis: None
Auspistuce: None
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:54 am

(when do you intend to start the actual rp?)
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey, » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:57 am

name>> ulooka hridaya
    age>> nine solar sweeps
    gender>> female
    sexuality>> pansexual
    blood color>> medium blue(#348781)
    trollhandle>> gloriousArachnid
    typing quirk>> talks in all lOwer case except fOr O's
    strife specibus>> guitarkind

personality: (+traits) kind, caring, outgoing, energetic, playful
    (-traits) hotheaded, sensitive, holds grudges, insecure

morial>> none, open
    kismesis>> none,open
    flushed crush>> none, open
    matesprit>> none

Last edited by honey, on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
honey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:41 am

Name: Sonora Pavane
Nickname: Son (pronounced "Sewn" or "Sown")
Gender/Pronouns: Female, any pronouns (RPer will use female pronouns)
Blood colour (Including Hex): Turquoise (the closest I could get was #008080.
Fetch Modus: Information Modus (also sometimes known as Logic Modus): To retrieve items, one must think or say aloud a number of facts about the object, its properties, a way it can be used in conjunction with other objects, some of its common (or less common) usages, or if none of that is known then a logical or realistic guess relating to what the object's function might be. The larger or more complex an object is, the more facts must be stated to release it from its card. There is no minimum number of facts required to release an object, but Sonora has set the maximum at 15 for her convenience.
Strife Specibus: Bowkind (primary), Bladekind (secondary)
Skills/Abilities: Strategy, diplomacy (or so she thinks), logical thinking, puzzle and problem-solving.
Trolltag: apperceptiveCognizance [AC]
Typing Quirk: No contractions (it is instead of it's, would not instead of wouldn't, etc), tends to use long or complex words, may have a more formal tone at times.
Lusus: Owlmom- A large, sturdy white owl bearing the traits of multiple owl species. She is large enough to carry one or two trolls on her back, and is generally very quiet and peaceful. However, Owlmom is not one to be underestimated- she can be a dangerous predator when she wants to be, and has extremely sharp talons. She has a beakful of retractable razor-sharp teeth, but by the time those are spotted it is generally too late for her victim.
Appearance: Sonora's outfits are almost all in shades of grey or black, with black pants, a dark grey shirt, and grey sneakers. The only parts of her appearance that break the monotony are the occasional teal highlights, like her shoelaces (can be and are often swapped out for white ones), hat/gloves/scarf if she wears them, and the shape of her symbol embroidered near the lapel of her coat. Her symbol greatly resembles a backwards eighth note, as do her horns. She has mid-length hair that often sticks up slightly in random places, and she occasionally wears square-rimmed glasses. While this may not be part of her appearance, Sonora carries a beautifully-carved black violin with faintly teal-tinted strings.
Positive Personality Traits: Intelligent, Level-headed (hard to anger), logical, extremely polite (most of the time), creative, good mediator (willing to listen to both sides of a story, won't take sides)
Negative Personality Traits: Occasionally quite blunt, sarcastic, socially awkward (sometimes has difficulty with her feelings), seemingly heartless or unemotional at times, judgemental (even though she hides it), sometimes pessimistic/overly realistic/cynical.
Matesprit: None
Moirail: None
Kismesis: None
Auspistice: None
Other: Please let me know if we end up with too many of either gender, since Sonora's (or Sonore's) character is pretty flexible in that way.

[[Edit: After a near miss where my finger slipped and I deleted the wrong thing, my form is finally done.]]
Last edited by temporalGuardian on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me