Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You begin to paint again, this time with greater purpose. The green forms stems and from those stems sprout leaves. You work particularly hard on getting the leaves right. Leaves are what keep the plant alive after all, even if that plant is nothing but paint on a stone platform that was previously dedicated to death and gluttony.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

[nB]: It's not just about that.
[nB]: I mean I'm aware we are all going to die eventually,I'm not stupid.
[nB]: It's just that we might be the only trolls alive.
[nB]: Trollkind might actually disappear if we fail...
[nB]: Scratch that,this whole Universe is going to disappear if we fail.

[iN]: so?
[iN]: are you going to do something or talk about how domed we are?

You fail to see the problem here. World ended so what? The future of trollkind is hardly your problem.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling jocularInsubordinate [jI]
[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

You conveniently neglect to mention the fire or the game or anything remotely helpful. Your friends are just so needy sometimes, you can't go giving them all the answers! Where would the fun be in that?

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: ФФh.
[aE]: ФФh nФФ.
[aE]: emprin, whaT happened?

You hug your dead luscus tight, feeling her terribly dry skin press against your damp cheeks, before propping her up against the wall and curling up next to her. You ignore the heat on your back and absently click to accept Pifrim's invitation.

[cQ]: Lusee was most definateleee not fiiin. Sheee is ded.
[cQ]: ... Dooo uuu think that insted of uuu teling meee a storeee Iii could tel uuu won?
[cQ]: About Luseee and meee and evereeewon else.
[cQ]: So niiiither of us would forget?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockercookie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:33 pm

(ah,I forgot ;u; @Jellie-kins you're accepted,welcome!!! Feel free to start working on your post and don't forget you're more than welcome to interact with any of my characters if you'd like ;3 -although asheer doesn't possess a husktop currently-)
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOUP! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 pm

(Could I get a fill in on the story so far? ouo)
brb, playing smash.
SOUP!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:59 pm

((Here's a link to the disscussion thread and the summary Rockercookie so kindly killed their fingers for~ But if you have any more questions go ahead and ask! We love discussing our drama!))
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:23 am

Aegeel saw the purple paint pushed towards her, but she signed and set the brush down. She floated away but not too far and sat there.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:30 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You begin to paint some flowers across the sacrificial slab. Alongside you, Wispy is painting little flowers with her paws. She turns her head and stares at you. "How come you're taking so long?" she mews. You wipe some paint on her fur. "I juST waNT IT TO BE perfeCT." you reply, not looking up from your artwork. It's so relaxing just sitting and painting with your friends. You don't need to think about dying, or being hurt, or any other bad things that could happen. It's nice not having to run from angry desert men, or worry about hallucinations, or wonder if your friends are still alive. You add a stem and leaves to your lovely blue flower. You paint a few more flowers, all in shades of blue. Wispy purrs at her creation. "I painted some asters. Remember when that used to be my name a long time ago?" she mews softly. You nod. Was it really that long ago? A lot of time had passed, yet it felt like just yesterday, you had found Wispy wreaking havoc in your sylladex. You think about how the desert men would react to finding their platform being painted on. They probably wouldn't mind, now that they discovered that the marshmallow path was edible. Now they wouldn't need sacrifices anymore. You turn to Natsura. "you'RE A realLY goOD artiST," you whisper. "I'M nOT tOO goOD AT paintiNG." You lean down to paint a few more flowers, Wispy at your side.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex|Location- Alternia

You roll your eyes. Annoying is one of your best characteristics.

inkyFlames began trolling assertiveLycalopex
iF: ohhhh. so. i'm. annoying.
iF: i. get. that. a. lot., and. it's. not. because. of. my. quirk.
iF: most. trolls. say. i'm. annoying. because. of. "behavioral. issues." but. whatever., i. don't. care.
iF: anyway., about. this. game. i. heard. there. was. stuff. about. a. host. and. everything., which. is. confusing.

Yup, it's true. Your lusus claimed that you had "behavioral issues" when you were younger because you liked to hurt people with your crowbar and also you were extremely loud and wild. Luckily you have managed to control that most of the time. You decide to nap again. You are quite bored, and tired too.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 am

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You have stopped mid bud to watch Aegeel float off. You get the sinking feeling that you did something wrong but you are not sure how to fix it. This seems to be a common problem for you now-a-days. You sigh inwardly but your good mood is hard to ruin and you switch out your green for white as you smile at Sylvie and her flowers. You do not point out that flower stems are not blue and blue leaves would probably mean the plant would die for lack of solar energy, just pat her arm encouragingly. It seems that even though you brought all your paints ( A feat that ended up taking up most of your sylladex) your friends are still drifting towards their blood colors. You regard the brown paint, as yet unopened, like it was a bouquet of wilted flowers. It was not your favorite color, especially not for painting. You look back at Aegeel, considering this, and end up lugging the can of white over to her side and just leaving it there. White was a good color.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

[nB]: It's not just about that.
[nB]: I mean I'm aware we are all going to die eventually,I'm not stupid.
[nB]: It's just that we might be the only trolls alive.
[nB]: Trollkind might actually disappear if we fail...
[nB]: Scratch that,this whole Universe is going to disappear if we fail.

[iN]: so?
[iN]: are you going to do something or talk about how domed we are?

You fail to see the problem here. World ended so what? The future of trollkind is hardly your problem.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling jocularInsubordinate [jI]
[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

You conveniently neglect to mention the fire or the game or anything remotely helpful. Your friends are just so needy sometimes, you can't go giving them all the answers! Where would the fun be in that?

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: ФФh.
[aE]: ФФh nФФ.
[aE]: emprin, whaT happened?

You hug your dead luscus tight, feeling her terribly dry skin press against your damp cheeks, before propping her up against the wall and curling up next to her. You ignore the heat on your back and absently click to accept Pifrim's invitation.

[cQ]: Lusee was most definateleee not fiiin. Sheee is ded.
[cQ]: ... Dooo uuu think that insted of uuu teling meee a storeee Iii could tel uuu won?
[cQ]: About Luseee and meee and evereeewon else.
[cQ]: So niiiither of us would forget?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You finish up your flowers. They are all multiple shades of blue, because blue is your favorite color (and blood color too). You stand back, admiring your creation. You think, and then stick your paintbrush into some green paint, to add a hint of realism to your flowers. Wispy continues making chartreuse pawprints across the slab. Gordon falls into a can of blue paint. You fish him out and hand him to Cervihusksprite, who lectures him on the dangers of drowning. You think of something to say, but decide not to spoil the peace and you continue painting.

You roll your eyes. Annoying is one of your best characteristics.

inkyFlames began trolling assertiveLycalopex
iF: most. trolls. say. i'm. annoying. because. of. "behavioral. issues." but. whatever., i. don't. care.
iF: anyway., about. this. game. i. heard. there. was. stuff. about. a. host. and. everything., which. is. confusing.

Yup, it's true. Your lusus claimed that you had "behavioral issues" when you were younger because you liked to hurt people with your crowbar and also you were extremely loud and wild. Luckily you have managed to control that most of the time. You decide to nap again. You are quite bored, and tired too.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:46 am

Well, that was a rather quick installation. You're not sure what to do next, though.

Clearly, you're the most kind person on the planet.
[aL]: OK! FIRST OF AAALL! NOBODY WAAANTS TO HEAAAR YOUR LIFE STORY!
[aL]: SECOND! YOUR QUIRK IS STILL UNBEAAARAAABLE!
[aL]: THIRD! I'M JUST AAAS CONFUSED AAAS YOU AAARE! DON'T AAASK ME THE QUESTIONS! AAASK THE GREEN WEIRDO!
[aL]: OH! AAAND FOURTH! SPEED THE HELL UP!

Definitely--gog, why hasn't "green weirdo" responded yet? There's no reason to take so long!
[aL]: HEY! GREEN WEIRDO! DID YOU JUST UP AAAND DIE ON ME!?
Last edited by abxy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:11 am

You finish up your flowers. They are all multiple shades of blue, because blue is your favorite color (and blood color too). You stand back, admiring your creation. You think, and then stick your paintbrush into some green paint, to add a hint of realism to your flowers. Wispy continues making chartreuse pawprints across the slab. Gordon falls into a can of blue paint. You fish him out and hand him to Cervihusksprite, who lectures him on the dangers of drowning. You think of something to say, but decide not to spoil the peace and you continue painting.

Hmph. How dare she insult you! You are the coolest and she is not. You angrily hit the ground with your crowbar, and decide to install the game after you answer your messages.

iF: if. you're. being. annoyed. by. my. quirk. then. i. will. continue. messaging. you. so. you're. annoyed.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You install the disc thing.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██