☽A Ring of Salt V.2 *New Rule* (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☽A Ring of Salt V.2 *New Rule* (Accepting)

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun May 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Dalara

She nods at Dom's words, still clearly unsettled by the fact that he was with an archangel. When Raz arrives she nearly jumps out of her skin, unconsciously leaning away from him, her gaze flicks to Ignis. "I've gotten used to it." Her gaze flicks back to the two, part of her screaming at her to leave but the other part curious about the archangel.

Destiny

"Amity, you've got and still have every right to ditch me. Hell, I'm surprised you didn't kill me after you met me. I've threatened you over and over again. And still. Even now. Every instinct of mine screams at me to kill you. Even though I'm still completely unaware of how to." She pulls away from her. "Then I let you become my friend knowing full well I was on my deathbed."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celestiialpup » Mon May 23, 2016 1:07 am

Igrid

She shifted a little but continued to sleep, a small smile on her face.
I am Celestii. I'm androgynous and go by they/them pronouns. I also am pansexual. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to.

Find Me:
DeviantART: celestiialpup
Instagram: celestiialpup
Tumblr: ifellonafish and celestiialpup
Wattpad: the-writinq-quiII
celestiialpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INTERFECTOR » Mon May 23, 2016 6:04 am

| RAZIEL|

Raziel's eyes shifted first to Ignis as she lowly muttered to the half-blood, before they again shifted to Dalara. As the illusion around them drops, he grimaces as they come back to a bar. Or, more like a bar fight. Rolling his eyes and giving a quiet sigh, he lifts one hand and snaps his fingers quickly. All around them the humans drop one by one to the floor. Not harmed, just unconscious. Anything to stop the ruckus of unnecessary drunken fighting.
Sucking up his courage quickly, he shoots Dominik a half amused smile. "Why is it that I always seem to find you at a local bar? Or smelling of a local bar?" During his last question, his nose pulls up as the smell of cheap beer and strong alcohol overtakes his senses. I'll never get used to that putrid stench. Shaking his head, he then turns his attention back to the two ladies. "And for that matter, dragging these two into your trickery and chaos as well?" His attention then snaps back to Dominik briefly, before offering a tense smile to Ignis. "Are you the one my younger brother seems conflicted about?"

(this was my 6666th post :lol: )

vaks || mama

| UTSB | WH |
      | MW | KF | MC |

' and somewhere, in the midst
      of your lies and your deceit,
      I see you for who you are
      and all I can possibly say is
      'sorry' '

- me, somewhere in my feels

INTERFECTOR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 7_Lone_Wolf_7 » Mon May 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Dean

I tried to act like nothing happened when Cas suddenly walked out even though it bothered me a bit.

Echo

I couldnt help but lean into the kiss, only breaking away when I my phone went off once, signaling a text message. "Duty calls..."
ImageImage

"I'm the one who gripped you right and raised you from Perdition"
~ Castiel

⇠⇢

"No, not really. We have guns and we'll find you."
~Sam Winchester

⇠⇢

"Family don't end in blood, boy!
~Bobby Singer
7_Lone_Wolf_7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie4ever » Mon May 23, 2016 4:01 pm

~Castiel~

Cas' head tilted slightly and he nodded despite being the only one in the room, "I'm glad to hear this, Sam," and the Angel indeed sounded relieved, "And I will respect your wishes. Dean and I are planning the continuation of our honeymoon, seeing as our last one wasn't fulfilled as much as we both would have enjoyed," Castiel revealed, unaware of the borderline TMI statement, "Perhaps you will reach the bunker before we venture back?" He leaned into the wall that the bed faced, getting comfortable as the memory foam enveloped his body.

Galaeron

A grimace erupted on his face as he pulled away from his Angel, a hand wiping down his mouth in frustration, "I'd rather die, Sam," his voice was quiet and he suddenly turned away from her, "I know I'm weak, doll. I know I'm not that darling, irresistible stud you fell for in my glory days," frustration leaked into his voice as it turned to an angry growl, "So give up the half-a** excuses. It's obvious I don't have any attachment to the little leach your holding. You know I don't care if I'm in danger if it means you're around," bitterness sprung into his shaking voice as he spun on his heels to face her again, "So just freaking admit it, Samael! Tell our audience that the real reason why you're so antsy to skedaddle on outta here is because I'm nothing now." He was glaring in her direction, but failed to view her due to thick tears clouding his vision. His body shook with rage and sadness, and he didn't know how he could bear this level of pain. He felt like a failure in a lot of ways, but showing this sickening vulnerabilty in front of the woman who was rejecting him pushed him over the edge.
Image Image
urie4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <crescendo> » Tue May 24, 2016 3:14 am

Ignis

Her eyebrows slowly raised when she realized the archangel was speaking to her, tensing up slightly. "....m-me?" Ignis blinked, and looked down to her feet. "Um... Conflicted? I- I dunno, me and him.... It's sorta complicated." Her face reddened, and she let out a small sigh. "Definitely complicated."
𓆩♡𓆪
𓆩♡𓆪

they/them - ravenclaw - infp - microbiologist
⋆。‧₊
you cryin?
⋆。‧₊
currently: bored out of my mind
latest obsession: otome games
𓆩♡𓆪
𓆩♡𓆪
<crescendo>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightclownss » Tue May 24, 2016 4:44 am

Haniel

"It would be nice if it would end but our "siblings" are to righteous to admit that fighting like this is wrong,I understand we can all believe differently but we are angels and we act like over powered humans" Her gaze dropped to the ground as she spoke .

Crowley

He sighed when she pulled away scowling at her phone for a moment "Do you want to drop your stuff off at the bunker before leaving love?"

Amy

"Honestly it crossed my mind at first but then I saw it as a challenge to befriend you,but my mind changed it was no longer a challenge I truly want to be friends...Heh it seems everyone who gets close to me ends up going away" Her tine lost its sliver of hopefulness as her gaze wandered away from the other.
Where am I?
Nightclownss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldwolf1029 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 am

Sam

The younger Winchester grimaced at the mental image of Cas and Dean together, shaking his head which caused his long locks to fly everywhere to rid himself of the thought, but said nothing about it until the Angel finished speaking entirely. "Probably. Thanks, Cas, Igrid and I will see you eventually."

Dominik

Dom rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest with a 'hmph' as the situation he had caused around them stopped entirely. "You left, I drank, they just happened to be here and they taunted me." He childishly explained as his bottom lip stuck out in a pout before he corrected himself and glanced between the girls and the Archangel. "Oh please, he's not going to freaking hurt you. And I even know about your little Angel, Ignis." The Trickster stated as he moved closer to Raziel until their arms brushed against each other and the mans pale blue eyes looked for a reaction.

Gabriel

"We kinda are over powered humans, at least on Earth. It's just a time of turmoil, it's happened before and it will happen again after this petty dispute is over." Gabriel yawned, stealing a glance at Haniel out of the corner of his eye.

Sam

Samael's face was that of confusion, looking around to see no one with them to make an audience. "There's no one here though, Gal?" She questioned before shaking her head and mumbling about being right back. The Angel moved the infant away from the fighting and instead back into his crib now that he was sound asleep and did not need to be attended to constantly. With her full attention available now, Samael worked her way back to Galaeron and spoke of nothing as she hugged him tightly for a moment, not allowing him to move away from her this time. "If I thought you weak, you would still not understand or remember. If I thought you weak, you wouldn't have the child - not a leech a child to raise. Stop the dramatics, love, you can twist things all you want but you know I think you are nothing but strong even if you are not a Demon." The words were a whisper as she spoke them and her face was buried in his chest. "I am the one not strong enough, I am sorry I cannot be here with you to keep you safe."
ImageImage

"Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one, has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands."

⇠⇢

"Boo hoo, Daddy was mean to me, so I'm going to smash up all his toys."

⇠⇢

"Oh-ho-ho-ho, you do not know my family. What you guys call the Apocalypse, I used to call Sunday dinner! That's why there's no stopping this. Because this isn't about a war, it's about two brothers who loved each other, and *betrayed* each other! You think you'd be able to relate!"

⇠⇢

"I've got the kielbasa you ordered."
goldwolf1029

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celestiialpup » Wed May 25, 2016 3:38 am

Igrid

She stretched with a yawn, glancing over at Sam. She didn't ask who he was in the phone with, it was probably Cas or something she figured. She grabbed a bra and panties and then a long shirt putting them before sitting cross-legged on the bed.
I am Celestii. I'm androgynous and go by they/them pronouns. I also am pansexual. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to.

Find Me:
DeviantART: celestiialpup
Instagram: celestiialpup
Tumblr: ifellonafish and celestiialpup
Wattpad: the-writinq-quiII
celestiialpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie4ever » Wed May 25, 2016 6:37 am

~Castiel~

The Angel nodded again, "Of course, Sam. Should you need my assistance for anything, at anytime.." he trailed, knowing that Sam knew of how the process worked, "I will be available." His hand held a tight grip on his cell phone, one that he didn't understand until this point in their conversation. Castiel realized that, while he knew the younger Winchester was faring well, Dean hadn't had the opportunity. In fact, it was partly why they were escaping to find a place of peace. "Sam, uhh.." Cas' eyes moved to view the bottom of his trench coat, "I will keep my promise to you, but if you could update Dean on your well-being.."

Galaeron

He smirked at her words, the only thing that kept the dam within him from breaking under the pressure, "Oh, doll, I'm just the court jester performing for you and the little worm," he mumbled after she left the room with the kid. He took the moment of silence and utter aloneness to truly contemplate what it'd feel like without her, and after a moment, he could only think of one word: lost. He barely heard her reenter the room, as his mind was still overworking with ideas, the future, and the girl he never thought he'd know of again. He jumped slightly when her words broke through his haze, causing a few tears to crash to the floor. "I don't want him, Sam. There's a thousand, no, a billion people out there who would want to love him. He isn't mine, isn't ours. Don't you see?" He looked as broken as he sounded as his arms brought her closer to him with as much force as a human male could manage, "I am weak, Sam. My memories only confirm that, doll.. but you?" Tears erupted from his eyes, now rimmed read and rendered puffy, but he didn't care how he looked now. Not when he wasn't sure if he'd ever see the Angel again, "Samael, beautiful, you're the strongest girl I know," he kissed the top of her head, sighing when he felt her burrow into him, "So don't give me that. Stay," he pleaded, begged, even. It was so out of character for him, so against everything he ever believed in or worked towards, but he didn't care. He wanted her, needed her, "I don't want to be safe, I don't care how short or long my life is," he spoke through gentle sobs, "I want you. Till my dying day, doll.. I want you." His fingers found their way into her locks, brushing away the hair from her face with the painful thought that everything he was doing here, with his true love, would be for the last time.
Image Image
urie4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me