✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby .fern. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Vienna sighed, flicking the speedsters forehead, "Slow your roll sweet cheeks" she said, a smirk following. "Think I played Civilian for 2 years, heck I can't sit down for 10 minutes, so I did alot of research, too much research, eventually Green Arrow and Lanturn found out about my research, so did alot of villains, and so I stopped for the safety, but The Reach deserves the mode, They took me mom, my damn family away from me, they will pay" she said, her fist clenching, and when she found her nerves again, she relaxed, "Impulse, Gracias amigo" she told him with a wink, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Aye Soli, How ya been?))
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:15 pm

(*Screaming* Gahhhhhh I've been meaning to get my reply in for the longest time. I think I was waiting on Vienna? Either way I'll get it in soon, even if it's done on my phone xD)
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:26 pm

(SHADOW! ITS BEEN TOO FREAKING LONG!)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 pm

(*Literally has been meaning to write Wren reply for days*)
Wow, I was sure I was alone on that xD)

Cywren Spark{No Codename}|Seventeen|Female|Illusionist|Where; Lobby|Tags; Flash, KF, Impulse, Blue Beetle, Vienna

Cywren held a frown to her face, watching the boy with an- admittedly, curious- hazel-brown gaze. Yet when he spoke again, she rolled them before going to respond with a simple "I wonder why." The sarcasm she held was blatantly obvious, as she slowed every word and raised a brow. Honestly, how oblivious is this guy? Seems to belong in some comedy routine. The black-haired girl had been under the impression for a while now that he must have come from a much 'lighter' place, only solidified to her by his next comment.

"Don't look so surprised, not exactly very common where I'm from." She shrugged her good shoulder, narrowing her eyes a bit as his expression. What reason would he have to wear it? It wasn't as if he was the one dealing with it. And while she disliked his coming up to her yet again, the illusionist simply stared at him with a blank look. What? Say something or go away- "Excuse me?" Her tone was a threatening one, and when he poked her cheek her expression changed to show a mild ire. "Don't touch me!"

Oh, how she wanted to yell. Oh, how she wanted to scream at him. But, for Flash's sake, Wren kept her voice to a growl. Why am I even trying? He clearly isn't capable of listening or following simple instructions. With an exasperated huff, she went to sit on the top of a coffee table. Finally paying attention to Vienna, she waved off her statements. "Don't really think anyone asked for your life story. But hey, maybe I'm just too tired to pay that much attention." She didn't really care whether or not she was heard, much less if she was paid attention to, however still gave her thoughts out loud.

Now that she thought about it, the illusionist realized that she'd begun to care a lot less about things here than she typically would. Usually one bad comment would have lead to a murder back where she had come from, but now it just seemed to make her angry and nothing more. I'm not losin' it, am I? She blinked in place of shaking her head, no, no, probably just this stupid arm that the kid messed up. Can't even defend myself at all right now, God...
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me