✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:02 pm

(Well we need another Bart reply xD I'll see when Teekl was last on.)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:04 pm

(( Ah I'm sorry everyone, I was semi-waiting for others to reply because it was starting to sort of feel like a 1x1 ^^ But if y'all want I can try to have a Bart reply up soon to help keep things moving ))
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:07 pm

((*arrives a billion years late with starbucks*
i'm having a bit of trouble with wally's reply, so i've decided i'll just post these two for now c:
*disappears into an abyss of unfinished projects* also i'm going to change up my posts' code a bit))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    artemis
    artemis crock / the archer / tagged; damian, bruce, klarion
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Artemis only stood up once Bruce had stepped out of the shed, she considered saying something along the lines of 'don't worry we'll get you back home' but she held back from doing so. As much as the teen wanted to say something reassuring in order to lighten the mood, she didn't want to fill the boy's already troubled mind with false hope. It pained her to think that, it really did. That she couldn't promise anything in fear of things veering down a darker path. Will we really get back? Strange. Was it really possible for a mere city to drain the optimism of those confined to it? Certainly seemed that way.
    She followed close behind the little aristocrat; taking quick, hurried steps, so as to rush the kid out the door. She didn't want to give his kidnappers a chance to make a final attempt at reclaiming him, not that they would have been remotely successful with doing so, but she wished to avoid anything being said. The last thing Bruce needed was to have some threat gnawing at the back of his head for the remaining time they'd be staying there. He was terrified as it was. The archer paused mid-stride once the two younger ones had exited the tavern, as she was beginning to question whether the situation had been handled correctly. Yeah, they knew next to nothing about the law system here, -that is if there even was one- they couldn't hand the evildoers over to the police because, well, there were no signs of their presence. But that didn't mean these guys deserved to walk away with a slap on the wrist. She turned around, briefly glancing at the thugs then at the door that lead to the shed. "Hmm," Artemis hummed as she changed direction; retracing her steps back to the shed, grabbing both criminals by their collars and dragging them along. Tossing them into the badly lit, foul smelling room with an uncanny amount of deteriorating furniture, the girl chuckled to herself and dusted off her hands. "I'll give you two a moment to think about what you've done," she stated with a gentle nod for emphasis. "Oh, almost forgot," she exclaimed following the last sentence said, then quickly snatching a nearby beer can -which was half empty- from one of the tables and chucked it into the room. "Cheers," she said right before shutting the door and locking it once again.

Well that didn't go exactly as planned. Although the event of finding yet another ally was to be expected, she hadn't imagined that it'd be a little kid; who seemingly came from another timeline. Seriously, what is this place? Now standing directly outside the run-down building, the blonde sighed at the rain. It fit the mood. She shivered and glanced at Bruce and Damian, figuring that even though he was a walking armoury, the Boy Wonder probably didn't have an umbrella in his utility belt. Crossing her arms tightly to keep warm, Artemis watched the two investigating what looked to be a cat, a smile appearing onto her lips. Maybe this would be good for Damian; having someone his own age around. They needed someone to steal his attention away from Cywren anyway... Hating one person so much must not be healthy. Taking a few steps in their direction, the bow-wielder froze, as she'd noticed the dark cloud materialize relatively close to the boys. The girl's expression darkened the very moment she'd realized who had decided to pay a visit. Crap. Damian had already impulsively moved himself closer to Klarion, which only troubled her even more. He could be so careless when it came to fighting. Artemis stopped at Bruce and grabbed his left forearm, her grasp was light so as not to startle him. "Robin," she called in a firm voice, her gaze flickered to Bruce then back at the bird, so as to suggest they really shouldn't be getting into any scraps with him around.
x
X
X

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    robin
    damian wayne / the bat-brat / tagged; artemis, bruce, klarion
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With his expression darkening upon hearing the mouse-like voice from behind, Damian watched the orange tabby disappear into one of the neighbouring alleyways. The bird turned his head to give the aristocrat an accusing eye; saying nothing with the intention to keep the boy his age unsettled. Things would be easier that way. The bitterness wouldn't be too difficult to maintain, as Bruce had already managed to have earned a spot on the long list of annoyances. Guess some things haven't changed. He always has been so melodramatic.
    He was to blame for the mission being cut short, and with luck, he'd be forgiven in forever and a day. Something Damian wondered, however; was how the others would respond to this discovery. No doubt they'd react similarly to how he had, completely blindsided by the fact that there was a much younger version of the caped crusader wandering about this unnamed city. Yeah, that is totally what they needed right now. Worse yet, he had needed rescuing. How pathetically ironic. It was obvious to see that he was a long ways away from the cape and cowl, thus making his skill set almost entirely useless in their case. But of course, the kid just had to tag along. Something to do with the unwritten rules of 'rules of being a hero,' he'd bet. Save someone then gain a lifelong friend that you were never looking for in the first place. A little wearisome if you asked him. This new set of circumstances only made this place more peculiar. Something is definitely wrong with the timeline here. What the hell is this place?

Then, after an unbearable silence, out of a cloud of crimson and ebony, came an opportunity. The opportunity to make something out of this waste of time. A good fight would be satisfactory. Robin's threatening gaze moved from Bruce to the small-framed figure who had already made quite the impression on the newest of the protagonists. Immediately, he had moved himself closer to the being of gloom, who'd surfaced not so far away from where they were currently situated. He gave the fearmonger a final eye roll for his cowardly response, before finally planting his feet straight in front of the sorcerers'. Admittedly, he'd just put himself in a great amount of danger, but when had that stopped anyone belonging to the bat clan? With his right hand resting on one one of the compartments of his utility belt, Damian raised a brow and began to address the bothersome demands made, "I haven't the slightest clue," he replied monotonously. "Quite frankly, I don't care. This isn't my problem." The Boy Wonder shifted his weight onto one foot and cocked his head to the side; he did so haughtily.
    That's when he heard his name being called. The smirk that had become apparent on his face was gone as quick as it'd appeared. The boy was quiet for a moment, as he was considering the archer's much unneeded counsel. Finding that child has completely spoiled this outing. Robin hastily moved his hand to another belt compartment, and from it he threw several smoke bombs. Along with that, he'd taken out his grapnel gun and shot a line, in such a way that the two on foot could take a turn at a nearby intersection; take cover behind buildings. So much for that. The flight went on for several minutes, in a direction that went farther and farther away from the hotel. Making random turns and twists, Robin would frequently peer down at the others in between searching for a suitable place to hide. They weren't too far off from him, but the Wayne still complained about their slower speed. After some more gliding, Damian suddenly veered to the right, as he'd spotted something that had piqued his interest. He jumped down and stormed through the door of the older looking building. Once inside, the young detective's eyes darted around the large space full of dated bookshelves and counters. A library. Something here could prove somewhat useful. "We'll take refuge here for a while. We can't risk leading him to the others," the fledgling explained as the others neared. There had to have a couple newspapers lying around, right?
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Sorry I haven't written anything. I've been quite busy and I have to write a dystopian imaginative fiction for school so it's sucking out all my 'creative juices'))
and I also can't write dystopian or futuristic stories so that makes life harder
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 am

Dystopian?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:05 pm

((ahh, heeeeere's Bart-y! finally; I'll get my reply for Klarion up soon! hopefully ^^))

вαят αℓℓєη || ιмρυℓѕє || αgє 13 || ℓσ¢αтιση: тнє нσтєℓ || тαgѕ: Barry Allen, Cywren, Wally West, Jaime Reyes, Vienna

Amidst his hyperactivity, Bart was vaguely aware of Cywren's annoyance buzzing in the back of his head like a gnat; nevertheless, he appeared to be too caught up in his own blur of a world, a world that was spinning at virtually zero miles an hour, a world that moved too slowly for him, to still himself long enough for a proper apology. Besides, secretly, he was starting to enjoy getting a rise out of her almost as much as he enjoyed getting a rise out of the bad guys. She was certainly far easier to provoke. "Great Shelter?" He gave an inquisitive head tilt. "What's that? Sounds like the ultimate homeless shelter or something. Do they have food there?" He perked up at his own mention of food, hopeful for a few moments, before he turned to the newcomer, Vienna. "Vi, huh? Bart Allen, nice to meet ya! I—" He stopped midsentence when she unfurled her wings. "Wow! Those are kinda like Hawkwoman's!" He zipped to one side of her. "Can I—?" Without waiting for permission or a response, he gently grabbed hold of one of her wings and stretched it out in front of his face. "These are crash! And you say you worked with Di—Nightwing? Huh..." He brought a hand to his chin. "That's funny. Don't remember reading about you in the history books." The Allen brought his shoulders up in a small shrug. "Oh well."

He started to dash back towards Cywren, only to feel something strong yank him back by the fabric of his suit. At first, Bart panicked a little, before he realized it must have been Jaime; only a scarab would be able to pinpoint a speedster's exact location and grab him mid-dash. In the process, Bart's arms flailed and then hit his own chest; there was a tech-y beep-y noise and his suit finally changed out of stealth mode, back to the oh-so-lovable color scheme of cherry-red-on-creamy-white. "Blue—whoa, hey, thanks!" he chuckled, even though the color switch had been completely unintentional on both sides. "That's, ah, quite a grip you've got there, amigo," he added, patting his blue-clad friend's arm with somewhat of a weak smile, yet still happily unaware of the fact that in that moment the scarab was telling Jaime to literally break the young speedster's bones. Regardless, Jaime's warning tone was not lost on Bart. When Blue Beetle grabbed Impulse's arm, it was with a firmness that Impulse was unaccustomed to, and his green eyes widened. Inwardly his heart seized in instinctual fear, fear that his best friend might have reverted to his mind-controlled ways, back to the way things were when the Reach commanded him. Of course, once Bart was able to reason his way through this, to think about it logically, he realized that this could not be the case. The Reach had been banished from Earth along with their tyranny. He was being irrationally fearful. Jaime was just being stern. That was it.

It took a few solid minutes for the young speedster to realize that during his near-panic attack, he had been staring wide-eyed into the middle space for a long time, uncharacteristically wordless, his small, lean arm completely frozen in Jaime's grip, muscles tense. And then suddenly, he broke free of his own paralysis like someone breaking free of a giant ice cube, shaking his head so that his auburn hair was tossed. "Trying to-Trying to bribe me with food, eh?" the speedster queried, stumbling back into his fast-talking facade. He had almost allowed the jaded, somber Bart Allen underneath the surface to emerge, but hyperactive Impulse managed to wrestle his way to the top in the end. He felt guilty for fearing his friend, even if only for a minute, but he pushed that down, too, instead deciding to flash one of his trademark grins. "Do you even have Chicken Whizzies?" In any case, what Jaime said made Bart realize that an apology was in order. He glanced at Cywren, rubbing the back of his neck with his free arm as his grin turned sheepish. "I'm sorry for calling you Sparky. And for your arm. And, uh, also if I was rude to your giant centipede candy thing, I'm sorry for that, too. And also for not taking you guys seriously about...dialing down...the speed." A speedster's metabolism moved fast enough when he was standing stock still. To say that moving around at breakneck speeds would burn off more energy than was sustainable with no food on-hand was a grotesque understatement. Bart only wished had come to grips with this sooner, before he had run all over the city like Looney Toon's Roadrunner on steroids. He kicked the ground as his hair fell in his face and his nervous grin widened, like a kid who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "...Sorry..."
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Vienna giggled, her wings twitching a little as her blue eyes fell into Bart's, "Well, I didn't like being in the light at the time, so I worked with him ever since we were 3, it's been a crazy ride, ever since my mom was taken and tortured to death, I left for 2 years, until tonight.... This meeting was my chance to get back at who took my mom, and kick them until they feel the Aster" she smirked, her wings slammed down, which allowed her to fly into the air, and she flew til she reached a male with a beetle scarab, so she stood behind him, her hand very gently grazing it, "These were in Star Labs at one point, until a fire happened, killing multiple, injuring many, and the scarabs searched for a host, Blue, Green, Black.... there are too many to know what people have been infested with them"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:15 pm

(No worries :3 Is it weird that I'm starting to ship Wren with Bart despite the age difference? Lemme get into jackass mode~)

Cywren Spark|No Codename|17|Female|Illusionist|Tags; Hotel Lobby Peeps

All Cywren could do was watch exasperatedly when Blue- as Impulse seemed to call him- and Vienna spoke, now standing with her working hand on her hip. Can this place ever calm down? When Vi said she had connection to people the majority seemed to recognize, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. Are they all connected to that weird world with the bad clothing design? She'd come to assume that all people from their world dressed as the heroes did, unsurprisingly given the little information she had.

"The Great Shelter? Guess so, it's just about the only place in the country that's actively safe and providing." She replied in a monotone voice, placing a hand on her hip. Mostly safe, anyways; in my world nothing's completely peaceful. The black-haired girl thought bitterly, settling to just look on; admittedly Impulse was making her tired with his constant ability to annoy her just by his personality alone, and she feared it wouldn't be long until someone else noticed.

Yet when the hyperactive speedster was grabbed by Blue, she snickered; was that all it took to make him stop? Yet she almost grew slightly concerned when he simply stared out; neglecting the world around him. Ways to get yourself killed, number eighty-seven. She joked to herself in a deadpan manner, and when he started moving again she raised a brow. "Didja finally lose it?" Her tone was an almost funny deadpan, as neutral hazel(I think that's what I put her eye color as?) eyes stared at him.

But the next things he said surprised her, and she furrowed her brows. "People usually don't apologize to me." The illusionist stated, before quickly adding: "not that I'd be complaining." This can't be genuine, right? However despite her wanting to believe it was fake, these people confused her; they fought for justice, trusted in each other, and even developed close relationships. Yet when she did decide to speak again, it was in her usual Cywren-y way. "You should probably get that look off your face, and stupid and inviting to be made fun of." She held an amused tone more than anything, however her traces of annoyance had not disappeared. He's so childish!
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:21 pm

((Oh dear, I'm terribly late with this reply...again ^^ shhhh it's not weird it's just OTP Also, ughah my Klarion muse is down the drain, I'm sorry, I promise I will try to post for him if other people are still interested in this RP, I just figured I ought to post something after all this time and writing for Bart comes easiest for me eheheh ^___^ ))

вαят αℓℓєη || ιмρυℓѕє || αgє 13 || ℓσ¢αтιση: тнє нσтєℓ || тαgѕ: Barry Allen, Cywren, Wally West, Jaime Reyes, Vienna

This "Great Shelter" place sounded interesting. Moreover, it sounded sorta dystopian-ish. Could it be that this girl was from a post-apocalyptic era like he was? Could she, too, be from a world where things were far from ideal?

When he heard Wren's barbed remarks, Bart shook himself out of his former stupor and quickly pasted on another grin. "Aw, the only thing I ever lose is my audience. Sometimes they get lost when I'm talking to them. Wonder why." Why indeed, as he again speaks a million miles a minute. He turned glistening eyes on Cywren, eyes sparkling with sincerity, and tilted his head playfully when she said people didn't usually apologize to her. "Really? Not even when they, like, step on your toe? That's just rude. Ouch." He shook his head a second time, getting ready to dash right up to her before remembering that he was supposed to take it down a notch, and instead opted to step up to her like a normal human being would. He examined her for a few moments, scrutinizing her from head to toe and bringing a hand to his chin as if in deep thought.

"Your attitude is stupid and inviting to be made fun of," he decided, chuckling at that and poking her cheek before stepping back and raising a brow at Vienna.

Angel girl was giving out more backstory than he had counted on, right down to the fact that her mother had been apparently tortured? He really kinda sucked at the whole "consolation" thing, and so he bit his lip as he tried to think of the right thing to say to her about that. All he could think to ask was, "Do you know who took your mom? I could help make them feel the mode," he offered, trying for a weak smile. When she started talking about the scarabs, he leaned in and played dumb. "Huh," was his flavorful response. "Who'd'a thought, right?" Even if Jaime already knew that Bart knew all about the Reach and their scarabs, there were still certain other people here whom he did not fully trust. Therefore, he did not want to give away everything he knew, or exactly where--or rather, when--he was from. And besides that, he was finally starting to take to heart what they had said about dialing down the speed.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 pm

*pops in* i'm very interested, i'm still just like ?? what am i gonna do ughhh. ))
    just sitting here, reading y'all people's cool replies. don't mind me xD ))
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me