∞She came without a warning∞ Hetalia Hunger Games Roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Sorry for being crappy and not posting. Mountains and Forest combined! Kapeesh?

Fine.
43%
Yes, you are a crappy roleplay admin. [Me: I KNOW!!! I'm so sorry! DX]
57%
What ever you say.
No votes
What is the point for these questions. [I have no idea.]
No votes

Total votes : 7

∞She came without a warning∞ Hetalia Hunger Games Roleplay

Postby KumyaKuma » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 pm

She came without a warning, took us by surprise, swiped the rug front under our feet, destroyed all we knew and loved, and now, she rules the whole world and turned our lives into a living hell.

What happened?: A new nation came to be, Panem is she. No body really payed attention to her; She was quiet, a bit bi-polar at times, just one of this faces who never really remember. Intill.....Intill she started a war and took over the whole world. From micronation Sealand, to powerful Russia, she rules us all. A few tried revolting, tried to escape. Panem destroyed those countries, they are no more. Every year us countries or forced to watch our civilians fight and kill each in the horrible Hunger Games, forced to watch our people brutally suffer as we are locked in prison with no escape. This year, for the hundredth and one (101) Hunger Games, Panem changed it a bit, instead of regular people in the Games, Countries are picked to fight in a brutal massacre with their people watching.
26 countries be picked, -age, gender, country don't matter- and forced to subject to her will.
Who will be picked and forced to fight each other? That is up for you to decide.
Happy Hunger Games! Πöbódîēß ì§ gèttïñg øút ãlîvë.

Hunger Games Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunger_Games

Rules:

- This is. a semi-lit roleplay, good grammar and posts with five good sentences minimum are inforced here, please be descriptive, too. Also try to have proper grammar and try to capitalize your words correctly.
- Cussing is allowed, just star out some or the words for the major ones and please don't over use them. And please, no using the 'F' word at all here. Even if you block some of the letters.
- When your character is talking, please use quotations. ie: ""
- When talking in OOC, please use brackets or some sort.
- You can have as many characters as you can handle, but you may only have 3-4 Tributes.
- Please only join if you have read or watched Hetalia: Axis Powers.
- Do not kill off anyones characters with out asking, although do not make your character totally invincible, let them get hurt.
- No Mary or Gary Sues/Perfect people, and no godmodding or powerplaying either.
- Please no yaoi or yuri, sorry, I don't like it and it is against my religion.
- You can make your character a tad bit invincible, but please make their deaths realistic enough.
- You can not make Russia as a tribute, sorry, it's just that he's all big and would so easily kill everybody. I count him as a Gary Sue.
- Please do not make States or Cities OC's for tributes, this Hunger Games is for countries ONLY.
-OC countries are fine, so are made up OC countries.

Username: Country/Human Name; District; Tribute (Yes/No)

The Unknown Rider: Surda/Michelle Hailey Fermon; District 7; Yes
The Unknown Rider: Hungary/Elizabeta Hédérvary; District 3; Yes
The Unknown Rider: North Italy/Veniciano Vargas; District 8; Yes
The Unknown Rider: Siknonia/Slagar Nagru; District 2; Yes
Zelda Lamperouge: Panem; District: The Capitol! ; Nope. She's the ruler.
Zelda Lamperouge: Latvia/Raivis Galante; District 11; Yes
Zelda Lamperouge: Canada/Mathew Williams; District 12; Yes
Zelda Lamperouge: Norway/Lukas Bondevik; District 4; Yes
Pinkedalink: Japan/Kiku Honda; District 9; Yes
Pinkedalink: Germany/Ludwig; District 3; Yes
|| H a t t e r ||: Tokyo; District 12; Yes
Ploegy: America/Alfred F. Jones; District 1; Yes
Ploegy: Finland/Tino Väinämöinen; District 4; Yes

*Panem is the lovely, Zelda Lamperouge's Hetalia OC. She is also and admin here, please respect her and listen to her as you would to me.
Last edited by KumyaKuma on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am, edited 18 times in total.
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∞She came without a warning∞ Hetalia Hunger Games

Postby KumyaKuma » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Tribute Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Appearnce:
Country/Human Names:
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Favorite Weapon/s:
Weakness/Fears:
Pets:
District:
Other:

Non-Tribute Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Appearance:
Country/Human Name:
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Pets:
Favorite Weapon:
Fear/Weakness:
District:
Other:
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∞She came without a warning∞ Hetalia Hunger Games Rolepl

Postby KumyaKuma » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 am

Weapons in the Arena:
Four swords: One katakana, two one-edge swords and one double edged sword[
A six inch dagger with a small bottle of poison, enough to kill one person, or injure 2-4 people non-leathily
One chakram
10 wooden darts.
One bow and arrow with 10 arrows, with 3 extra arrow tips. (If you want to make more of if some break)
20 knives: 10 in a case of assorted throwing knives, one hunting knife, 2 pocket knife, and five randomly assorted ones. Ranging from Cleavers, 2 regular cutting knife and. 2 butterfly knives.
Two short spear that can be turned into one long one by inserting the pointed tip into the holes at the bottom of the wood staff part.
One staff. Just a regular wooden staff.
One dirk.
Wires, screws, gun powder, squares of leather and some other stuff that can be used to make atleast two bombs or five grenades.
One heavy metal shield, you could throw it if you're strong enough or useful for sledding down rough hilly terrian.
Two hatchets.
*might add more later*

Animals in the Arena:
WIP

Other:
Last edited by KumyaKuma on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zelda Prouvaire » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 am

Username: Zelda Lamperouge
Appearance: ]http://www.google.com/search?q=hetalia+latvia&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=CIHfT5CpJcKI6QHN5q2ECw&biw=1024&bih=644&sei=HIHfT8S5D4qN6QGmu_y1Cw (clicky this!)
Country/Human Names: Latvia/Raivis Galante
Age: Although his real age is 15, I always prefer to make him 12 because it makes him cuter!
Height: I don't know, actually...
Personality: Latvia is mostly withdrawn and a crybaby, due to unfortunate experiences in his life. He is also easily intimidated and taken advantage of. He is sensitive, but very kind.
Family: I know this is technically wrong, but for our purposes here, I'm going to say Lithuania and Estonia are his brothers
Crush: None at the moment
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Favorite Weapon (s): He does not prefer to use a weapon
Weaknesses/Fears: He is afraid of Russia, being alone, and being in the Hunger Games because he feels that he has no chance of winning
Pets: None
District: 11
Other: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU UNKNOWN for making this!
Something

to

believe

in

For

even

a

night

From now on, I am here for strictly role-playing purposes only. I will not speak to anyone who does not know me in real life, so please do not try to PM me or talk to me in an RP because I will not answer. I am sorry and thank you for the cooperation.
Zelda Prouvaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkedalink » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

{Hey Michie, I would like for you to reserve Germany and Japan for me please. :3}

Username: Pinkedalink
Appearance: Image
Country/Human Names: Germany/Ludwig {No last name has been given}
Height: 180cm
Personality:
Wikia wrote:A strict and rule-abiding soldier type, Germany was the one to discover Italy hiding in the crate of tomatoes in the middle of WWI (originally oranges in the webcomic version) when they were enemies. He later became allies with Italy, the two growing closer despite their differences. Due to his tendency to over-rely on manuals for orderliness, he finds himself running into trouble whenever there's a misunderstanding. He has a secret passion for baking cake and making sweets and is also suggested to be a closet pervert. He also is a neat freak, suggested by his attention to cleanliness when Italy cooked pasta.
Wikinet wrote:He is a tough, too-serious, and efficient man who always abides by the rules and is "weak to" them. He often has difficulty leaving his commanding, serious mode and relaxing, even for the sake of another. Germany has to deal with an unreasonable boss along with the troublemaking Italy. He does not tolerate any mistakes, is a neat freak, and happens to have a rather pessimistic nature. Volume 3 also revealed that he has a sincere personality. In Episode 32, he reveals to Ancient Rome that he has a lack of experience when it came at relationships, and tells Austria a similar story in the "Buon San Valentino" strips. His hobbies include making sweets (including his secret love of baking cakes), reading, and walking his dogs. It was said, in an earlier profile, that his pent up anger is released when he has beer. In Episode 79, we get to see that his usual drinking buddy is his elder brother Prussia.

Family: Prussia {Older brother}
Crush: None
Favorite Weapons:
Yahoo user wrote:A whip (It's quite worn from use XD)
Gun (Carrying one in the first couple episodes)
Grenades (A couple of episodes where he showed Italy how to work them)
Stick (Carrying one i think)

But seeing as he will need to be skilled in something else, he is well trained in the art of dirks, daggers, the making of bombs and grenades....

Weakness/Fears: {I don't really know about this one.. Perhaps Italy getting hurt?}
Pets:
Wikia wrote:Germany has three dogs shown and named in canon: Blackie, Berlitz, and Aster, all three of which are mentioned in his version of Hatafutte Parade. Blackie is believed to be a short-haired German Shepherd, Berlitz is a Doberman, and Aster appears to be a Golden Retriever.
A fourth, unnamed dog and its puppy have been shown in the trading card set. They appear to be Dalmatians. Germany also briefly appeared with a dog and a cat in the strip Red Panties.
As mentioned above, Germany is depicted in Red Panties with a dog, as well as a black cat. He is later shown to own a deep gray cat that has a personality much like his own, though it is only identified as Germany-cat, or Germouser in fandom.

District: 3
Other: Is this alright? I am not really sure on Weaknesses or fears...

~

Username: Pinkedalink
Appearance: Image Image
Country/Human Names: Japan/Kiku Honda
Height: 165 cm
Personality:
Wikinet wrote:A shy, quiet and hard-working man, Japan doesn't know very much about the outside world and needs time to adjust to other people. But he's very curious and interested in learning things from other nations. His distinct island customs may seem mysterious to others, although he finds them perfectly normal. He tends to have the behavior of an "old man" and was a hikikomori for a long time (Japan had spent about 250 years in isolation keeping only contact with Netherlands). Japan also voiced his preference for 2D girls over 3D girls to England, Greece, and France in one strip, hinting that he has an otaku side. His otaku side is further shown when he decides to buy a Shonen Jump magazine in his preparations for the New Year.
Japan seems to be fond of food in general, very similar to China's fondness, his country's food in particular, as evidenced by his annoyance of having his salted salmon taken off Germany's diet plan. He expressed dismay at the increase of the price of eggs due to a bad economy. He also had the urge to touch the Italy brothers' ahoges due to them reminding him of vegetables. It is said that cockroaches are one of the things that Japan hates the most, to the extent where he could cry over them. Although he appears relatively calm most of the time, it is suggested that his anger would be the "scariest". However, it is shown that it's hard for him to get that angry, as he is mostly able to only summon an "unpleasant feeling".
He loves animals, especially cats, and owns a white dog called Pochi that resembles an Akita or Shiba Inu, both Japanese breeds. Some say it may be a Japanese Spitz due to his white and fluffy fur in some sketches and fanarts. He also eventually gets a rabbit and a guinea pig. He tends to have a weakness for things that are soft and fluffy.
When Prussia came over in attempt to clean his home, he'd already cleaned it by nine in the morning, causing him to explain that, in his old age, for enjoyment, he tends to tend to Bonsai trees, clean, gaze, play video games, read Shounen Jump, tend to Pochi-kun's fur, go for walks, draw manga, and make soba. As these are very relaxed and simple things, Prussia remarked that he must have fun every day.

Family: The Asians
Favorite Weapons: Katakana
Weakness/Fears: Cockroaches and things that are dirty...
Pets:
Wikinet wrote:Pochi (or Pochi-kun), is a small brown (sometimes colored white) fluffy Shiba dog that belongs to Japan. He is often shown with his master, and has appeared in a sketch with Hanatamago and another with one of France's Pierres. It is revealed in a later strip that Pochi is as reserved as his master, becoming angered when Netherlands's pet rabbit licked him and ordering it to take responsibility. He's apparently rather manly for such a small dog. He tends to follow people around.
He also eventually gets a rabbit and a guinea pig.
Japan is revealed to own a small black cat named Tama, who resembles his owner in both personality and appearance with its dull eyes. Like Japan, Tama can be apprehensive and needs to debate when it comes to food.

District: 9
Other: Is this alright?

Last edited by Pinkedalink on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

My dA--I take Commissions/Requests/Trades
Pinkedalink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∞She came without a warning∞ Hetalia Hunger Games

Postby KumyaKuma » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 am

Username: The Unknown Rider
Appearance:

Usually dresses like a boy.
Country/Human Name: Surda/Michelle Hailey Fermon
Height: 5'4
Personality:
Surda has a fiery temper, hates being told what to do, a rather big potty mouth and gets mad super easy, she is rather loud, and when she's pissed off, She will cuss like a horse [Thumbs up if you get the Heroes of Olympus quote.], she is very rude, and will run her mouth on you. No, she doesn't care that you are older than her and bigger, she will[atleastattempt to] kick your a**. Just because she looks younger than you. does not give you theright to crack jokes about her appearance/age. She will punch you for that, if your lucky....One tough cookie, hates to be called little girl, she absolutely hates tomatoes, is stubborn as a donkey, and will not be easily swayed, she can nots wim,but that will not stop her from jumping off a building/bridge to save her skin. Can be postively insane and is a little on the crazy side, sadistic, cold, psychopath, no remorse/guilt, killer, cruel, and rash. A major tomboy, usually dresses in old fashioned boys clothes, she doesn't mind much if you tease/call her a 'boy/male' Just make sure you do it at the right time, fore there is a time a place for everything. She loves fighting, the rush of adrineline from the danger is what she loves. She doesn't mind killing at all, as long as it's for the ones that deserve it. Very loyal, will sacrifice her life to save a person[may they be a person she knows, or a complete stranger, the same goes for saving theworld. She's really brave, to the point if it's questioned if she's stupid. Can be rather childish and playful at times, since, she does have the mind and body of a kid. Also, sometimes after she cracks, she smiles and laughs insanely, just goes insane: Gets really cruel and heartless and cold when she cracks. But in the inside, she's just a lost, lonely, scared, and very hurt girl. You won't see her true self much, if at all, since she hardly knows her true self, herself. Interests: Fighting, drinking, using her magic, wrestling, climbing trees, sword fighting, dressing like a boy, taunting others, cussing, yelling, running around.

Family: Her mother and father are dead, they abandoned her when she was just born. Later, they died in a train wreck. Grandpa: Terrence, he was killed in a robbery-gone-wrong, stabbed in the chest with a knife. Older brother: Ferdinand, he was killed when he went to war with Surda and Michael at his side. Twin brother: East Surda/Michael, he is alive and well, living with her in District 7
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None/Opened
Favorite Weapon/s: She has two double edge swords that she can use very well, she can use magic, but it's different from England's or Norway's.
Weakness/Fears: She is very afraid of lightning/thunder storms.
Pets: A males white dragon named O'hard: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 40-442.jpg
District: 7, Land of the Tree's
Other: She can't swim but is a very avid tree climber and gymnastic. [ :D That's what friend are for! ]

Username: The Unknown Rider
Appearance:
Country/Human Names: North Italy/Feliciano Vargas
Height: 5.64304 Feet
Personality: : Germany's lot, Italy doesn't really listen to what he says and instead daydreams or wanders off. His hobbies include cooking, siestas, painting, and singing.
Although, he has been getting a little more tougher and pays more attention to his Bosses lessons and teachings, lately. He is more serious, strong, tough, and more soldier like than before. He is still a coward, but has been getting a bit more braver and less ditzy. He has turned into quite a fighter, teaching himself to use his white flags as a weapon, and not a surrendering flag. He has been training very hard and is more stronger, with lean muscles, as he is wants to over throw Panem from her throne and bring back to the world as it was.
Family: South Italy/Romano/Lovino Vargas, Spain/Antonio, Hungary and Austria were also kinda like his parents when he was younger.
Crush: None.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None/Opened
Favorite Weapon/s: He has his white flags, and he doesn't use them for surrendering anymore....
Weakness/Fears: He isn't very strong, but he's working on it, training hard and trying to get stronger. He used to be very weak and a coward, but not any more.
Pets: He has a cat and is rather friendly to any animal he meets or is in his district.
District: 8
Other: This is Italy as a bit as Dark!Hetalia and Dark!Italy, he will be tougher and less of regular Italy.
Last edited by KumyaKuma on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pappuppy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:54 am

((I would care to make Tokyo, Japans little sister~ What if you made it like... Countries from Spain are a certain District, Ect. Dunno thought it would make it easier~ LOL))
ImageImage
Is it true? True love only exists in fairytales?
ImageImage
pappuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KumyaKuma » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 am

[Pinkedalink: Sure, I'll reserve them for you right now.
Hatter: Hmm, I might do that....It's just that there are so many other States/countries/land masses (i.e: The Nordic's, Australia, New Zealand, Madagascar, Seychelles and so one, I don't believe there is enough Districts to fit them all in a catergory/districts. D: (Plus, it means more work for me XD) ]
KumyaKuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pappuppy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 am

Username: | . H a t t e r . |
Country/Human Names: Tokyo-Matsuo Itoe-"I'm Rhyme!"
Height: "Dunno, um, 5'2"
Personality: ((Can I use wiki for the personality of a charrie from a game I know?))
Rhyme holds a very calm demeanor. She is always wearing a smile and is kind to everyone she meets. Always optimistic and reasonable, Rhyme manages to keep everyone organized when she's around. Her young and pure heart is impossible to hate and gives her great love and loyalty. She has no dreams except to help Kiku.
Family: "Japan is my big brother! So is China and Korea~"
Crush: "No one so far~"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:...
Favorite Weapon/s: "I hate to fight, but I would use a bow and arrow if possible."
Weakness/Fears: "Heights, and I'm very trusting towards others."
Pets: "A Red Squirrel named Beat."
District: 12
Other: No.
Last edited by pappuppy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Is it true? True love only exists in fairytales?
ImageImage
pappuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zelda Prouvaire » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 am

(WHOO Hatter! I hope we can start soon!)
Something

to

believe

in

For

even

a

night

From now on, I am here for strictly role-playing purposes only. I will not speak to anyone who does not know me in real life, so please do not try to PM me or talk to me in an RP because I will not answer. I am sorry and thank you for the cooperation.
Zelda Prouvaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me