๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:21 am

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
"Isabelle, Clary! Get out of here!" Kyo ordered.What had she gotten herself into?! She turned her attention to the creature. It was odd how it referred to itself like it was one of many. She knew in this situation, when faced with threat of death, a Sheikah would fight regardless, but this was an unusual situation. She couldn't go dying now, since others seemed to need her help. "No. I will not. Sheikah do not turn tail, even when faced with death!"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:23 am

Dipper Pines
He frowned at being called 'little boy', slightly annoyed. "If by 'weirdo', you mean that girl, yeah." Dipper took a small step back, unsure about this
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:49 am

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged: Isabelle, Clary, Kyo
    "Then die," the sliver said. Bravery. What a stupid, foolish trait, so common in inferior races. Even when they were clearly outmatched, they stayed, and they almost invariably died. It was a waste of resources. There was a reason the slivers were the scourge that they were. They didn't waste bodies on bravery. Taking a small leap back, the sliver charged again, swiping at the Sheikah's chest.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:57 am

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary and Silver
Kyo had anticipated the attack and quickly dodged back expertly. She considered merging into it's shadow, and while she was invincible as a shadow, she couldn't stop it from going after other people. She prayed that the horse and rubber balll had already informed the girl who ran this place and something had been done. She wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for Isabelle attacking it. Kyo dodged again and, even though it was useless, struck the creature with her blade before vanishing into it's shadow and from sight, contemplating her next move.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:31 am

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Lavender Skies; Kat

The puffball let out a surprised "Poyo!" as he was carried onto the pony's back. He held on tight though. Spotting Kat walking to the receptionist, he tried to get her attention.

Kit | OC | Tagged: Kirby; Lavender Skies

Wow, rude, Kat thought as Doofenshmirz ran off. She herself, ran to the 3rd floor to talk to the receptionist to get a room for him, when she heard Kirby and turned around to look at the puffball and Lavender Skies. "What is it?" she questioned.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 am

"Hey, can you do me a big favor? I don't have any candy or anything, but children like industrial work, right? Most of the kids where I come from seem to." Thankfully he'd had his toolbox with him when he teleported. "Lookie! We can build maybe... Half an inator? Maybe more like a quarter, a-although that won't do us much good... We'll have to find more parts. There aren't any evil robots to destroy, huge science labs to infiltrate or Home Depots or anything like that around here, right?"
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:00 am

Lavender Skies
Lavender was relieved when Kat came into sight "T-there's a bunch of people fighting on the roof! And I think one of them was trying to break the barrier? Not sure? But it's getting out of control.." The pegasus glanced back at Kirby for a moment, before looking back to Kat

Dipper Pines
He stared at Doofenshmirz blankly as he spoke "Slow down for a second. What the heck is an inator and why do you need one? And no, I don't think there's any robots around here." Building something right now didn't seem that bad of an idea, actually. It wouldn't be that boring and it would give him something to do
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:14 am

"I'm glad you asked, boy who'a name I don't know. You see..."
Doof suddenly had a cane in his hand, as well slas lights and backup dancers.
"Every since I was a boy
I wasn't interested in toys
Actually, my mom gave them all to Roger
Even if I wanted them, I couldn't croooooose her,
But that's a backstory for later,
So I turned to inators!

He poured out the parts and tools to show them off.
"If you ever need someone vaporized
Or change a whale's gigantic size
Or silence a group of meanie haaaaaters
If you ever turn to the evil side
You probably should- it's quite a ride!
To reach your goals as a ruthless lawbrEEEEAAAker,
The best way is inators!
Inators can be big or smaaaaaall
They usually can do anything at aaaaaall
But platypeople will try to break it, what an annoyance!
Oh trust me, it's a common occurance!
But you'll only have to worry about that laaaaaater!
Now before I end the song, you see
Inators are really just machines
But in case you haven't HEEEEEARD...
I call them INATORSSSSS!"

"He calls them inators!""
"I... CALL THEM IN-A-TORSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:19 am

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged: Isabelle, Clary, Kyo
    The Sheikah vanished, and the sliver's weapons faded back into hands as it warily scanned its surroundings. Its vision flickered through the different waves of the spectrum, but its opponent didn't appear on any of them. There was only one explanation then: magic.
    The green markings running the length of the creature began to glow, but there wasn't much it could do with green magic. If it had blue, or even white, it might have been able to find the humanoid, but as it was, it couldn't do anything. "Intriguing," it mused, assuming the Sheikah was still around to hear it, "perhaps you aren't as inferior as we first thought. We have found very few species who are capable of such perfect camouflage."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 am

Dipper Pines
Dipper was about to introduce himself, but Doofenshmirz started... singing? He wasn't sure what the heck was going on, but he could tell this guy was weird. "That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Please never do that again. But alright, I'll help you build your.. machine thing."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me