✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby The Grey Stuff » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:14 pm

((I'm pretty sure this reply is so late that our sun had time to develop into a red giant and explode in a supernova but um, without further ado...))

вαят αℓℓєη || ιмρυℓѕє || αgє 13 || ℓσ¢αтιση: тнє нσтєℓ || тαgѕ: вαяяу αℓℓєη, ¢уωяєη, ωαℓℓу ωєѕт, נαιмє яєуєѕ

Was it disconcerting that Bart had woken up in this strange place with no memory whatsoever of how he'd arrived? Sure. Was it even more disconcerting that his grandfather no longer remembered him? Yeah, not crash at all. But honestly, right now, in this moment, Bart was just glad that most of his friends were here, and some of his family...even if some didn't quite acknowledge that they were family. Not yet, anyway. Bart had worn down his grandfather's suspicions and skepticism once, he could do it again, especially if Kid was there to back up his story. However, the fact that no one could leave the city, and the multiple warnings he had already received about toning it down, still seemed to elude the young speedster's grasp. And instead of looking worried, he turned his big grin to Blue Beetle once more, who seemed to be talking about trust. "Of course I trust you, amigo!" remarked Bart, slapping a hand on Jaime's armored shoulder with almost fraternal joviality, completely unaware that his comrade was actually talking to the Scarab. "It is a pretty fantastic story though, isn't it?" And he turned his childish, toothy smile from Blue Beetle, to Cywren, and then back to Blue again, whereupon his expression melted into a questioning look. "Wait a second, you actually wanna meet her?" He shrugged and then, under his breath, "Alright, it's your funeral..." In the blink of an eye, Bart had side-stepped Jaime and spread his small hands on the Beetle Warrior's back (and neck, to avoid whiplash). She was only a few measly feet away and use of his spectacular super speed seemed unnecessary, but with a flash of black and blue, the speedster rematerialized right in front of Cywren, with Jaime in tow. "Cywren, this is my best buddy my pal my homey my amigo my homeslice mi hermano my bestest buddy pal buddy chum Blue! Blue, this is Cywren 'Feeling the Mode' Sparks." Unfortunately for everyone within a five mile radius, Bart seemed to have resumed his rapid-lightspeed-mode, practically talking fast enough to break the sound barrier as his grin grew impossibly wider.

Looking satisfied with himself, Bart put his hands on his hips and glanced around at everyone successively, a somewhat expectant look twinkling in his eyes. "Hey, by the way, where's the--whoa! What is that?!" He dashed back into the hotel, leaving only a streak of black in his wake, until he skidded to a stop near what looked like a...giant centipede? Leaning over, hands resting on his knees for support, the young ruddy-haired speedster tilted his head and blinked those wide green eyes of his, pushing his goggles back until they were nestled in his russet locks so that he could get a clearer look at the thing through untinted vision. "Whoa. Is this a..." He threw a look over his shoulder as though expecting to find the answer written on the wall behind him. "...is that a...?" He pointed a finger at the creature, though his wrist was still limp with shell-shock. Finally, he turned his head back towards the insectoid and raised both brows about as high as the ceiling. "A...giant centipede?!" He stood in silence for a few moments, allowing it to soak in. "Uh...Guuuuuuuys?" He called, almost like a child calling for their parents to chase away the monster under the bed. If there was one thing Bart hated, it was alien-looking insectoids, for reasons both personal and impersonal. The creature didn't look particularly malicious at the moment, but one could never be too sure, and Bart wasn't sticking around to find out if it was hostile the hard way. Instead, he turned on his heel, and a few sole-thumping heartbeats later, had reappeared at the entrance. "Say, uh, did you all check to see if this place was up to code?" he asked offhandedly, as if he were only filing a complaint about roaches. "Because, uhh, I hate to break it to ya, but I think you've got centipedes. Like, really big ones! I'm sorry, Cuz, were you saying something?" said Bart, turning to Wally even though the older speedster had only just barely opened his mouth yet. When Bart finally did tune in to hear what Wally was saying about dialing his speed down, the younger speedster looked incredulous. "What?! Down to zero? Sorry, no can do! It'll be fine, I could keep this up forever, all I need is to refuel every now and then. Which reminds me," he added, blinking in all his naiveté. "where's the chow in this joint anyhow? Café? Vending machines, room service to bring up pizza? All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Buffet in the lobby, maybe?" He smirked, and it was all he could do to keep from salivating at the thought. Clearly, Wally's remark about toning it down was not the only thing to have flown over his head.

яσѕє ρяιη¢єѕѕ || яσѕαвєℓ || αgє 15 || ℓσ¢αтιση: ѕтαявυ¢кѕ || тαgѕ: ρяιη¢є тι∂єѕ

Rosie watched as Tides made his way towards this "Apple" Store, brows knitting in concern. It certainly did not look like it had many apples in it. But, of course, there was a giant white symbol of an apple in the window, and she was sure her boyfriend knew what he was doing. He was always so innovative, always had his head on his shoulders, that she felt confident she could trust his judgment. Shrugging it off with a gentle smile, the princess waved at him. "Don't dawdle!" Honestly, she wasn't comfortable with the idea of being apart from a familiar face for more than few minutes in this unfamiliar land, but she would do her best. As planned, she pushed her way into this Starbucks and glanced at the menu. She was quite pleased to find that it consisted almost entirely of sweet things. It was also a relief when she realized they had shops like this back in Ooo; she finally felt like she knew what she was doing again...that is, until she realized that the shop was entirely empty and abandoned. What happened here?! she wondered, beginning to fret. In a few strides, she had walked behind the counter and was looking around. Every last nook and cranny had been stripped bare of food and drink. And as Tides approached, she called out and waved to him. "Tides! There's no food here!"
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:46 pm

(*Dying* Oh God, he's so clueless xD Also, about what time would it be? Since I'm thinking at least 4:00 PM at this point xD)

Cywren Spark-No Codename-Illusionist-Location; Hotel Lobby-Tags; Flash, Impulse, KF, Blue

For a second, the illusionist simply tapped her foot lightly as Impulse spoke once again; God, his voice is getting annoying... Cywren looked between the superheroes, deciding that they both looked stupid. Stupid like the Kiddo, stupid like Artemis, stupid like KF, stupid like Flash. Something must be wrong with their world... She thought to herself, only snapping back when she noted him referring to her. She frowned, her gaze turning to one of disinterested annoyance. She raised a brow, knowing he'd said something else, however couldn't quite figure out what it was.

However within another two seconds that became the least of her problems, as now Impulse was far too close for her liking, and rambling at a speed she could barely understand- and even then, some words were jumbled together for her. "Again, what the hell is a 'mode'?! And how do you know my last name?!" She demanded, and was just about to push him back with her good hand when he disappeared again, leaving her palm out in the open for a second before she whipped around and retracted it. She didn't quite see what he was looking at, she rolled her tired eyes as he began to seemingly freak out. And it wasn't until he remarked about a centipede that she realized it.

"That's just Candy!" She called into the room, before covering her mouth with one hand as she realized that Flash probably wouldn't have appreciated it. Yet she rolled her eyes again a second later as he came back, and her instincts caused her to move back a bit, almost stumbling. "Candy's just here, and it's the only one." She replied, this time a bit quieter, as if talking to a child.

Yet, when he called back to Wally, she grew just as agitated as she had been before, her movable hand curling into a fist. "Don't. You. Get! It! You imbecile?!" She shouted towards the third speedster, unable to stop herself from aiming a light forearm hit at his head. "There are no cafes, there are no vending machines, there are no room services, and there is no food!" She practically screamed, having had enough of this. "We don't have food here! That's one of the reasons we sent out a patrol!" She then roughly ran her hand through her short black hair, panting just a bit.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 am

Vienna-

The angel super human walked into the hotel and when she heard Bart, a giggle left her lips at the old times she had in the Justice League, she walked up to Bart and snickered, covering his mouth with her hand, "No amigo, Relax ok?"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:41 am

((XD lol, you can all bet it'll only get worse from here. And ahh, everyone else would know what time it is better than me, I haven't been here all that long. c: ))

вαят αℓℓєη || ιмρυℓѕє || αgє 13 || ℓσ¢αтιση: тнє нσтєℓ || тαgѕ: Cywren Spark, Wally West, Jaime Reyes, Vienna

Oblivious as he was to many aspects of the situation, Bart could not help but notice that Cywren seemed to experience only one emotion: irritation. He wondered vaguely who had put a stick up her rear end, and why no one had bothered to try to rid her of it. Or maybe they had tried and then failed. Either way, she seemed like a tough nut to crack. Perhaps this was what drove her to launch her own barbed questions his way. If he didn't know any better he'd say she seemed unsettled, and yet, unsettled wasn't quite the word for it. "How do I know your last name? Uhhh, you told it to me, doi," the speedster shot back, raising one index finger. "And I quote: 'Eh, name's Cywren Spark, I guess'. Those were your exact words. And sorry, if you don't know what the 'mode' is, I don't know how to explain it," he admitted, crossing his arms. "But don't worry, Sparky, you'll catch on soon."

When Cywren went on to explain about the centipede, Bart made a face. "Just candy??? Agh! If that's what you guys are giving out for Halloween, I'll pass on the treats and just skip right to the tricks if you don't mind!" And once more, pieces of relevant information were flying directly over his head. Thankfully, though, as Cywren went on, the realization didn't take too painstakingly long to dawn on him. "Oooh, Candy is its name." He couldn't help but exhale loudly. "That's a relief! I was starting to—whooooa!" He saw the punch coming from a mile away, but he didn't much like that he had to stop mid-speech to avoid it. As the speedster ducked and bobbed back up to his full height, now standing directly behind Cywren, he couldn't help but scowl for the first time. "Hey! Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to hit people?! I thought we were friends! That is so not crash!" And with a huff, he reappeared to one side of her, notably the side with her bad arm. "I am just so disappointed in you, young la—" But his only half-joking lecture was cut off mid-sentence, as Cywren finished yelling probably the only words in existence that could make the young speedster's vocal cords seize up completely. No. Food??? He shook his head a few times in unbelief, and, wordlessly, disappeared for a solid seventy seconds. Every now and then, the black blur of his suit could be seen zipping up and down the street, darting in and out of buildings, flitting through windows, stirring up stray bits of paper and dust so that they danced and swirled on the asphalt as he went. After he had scoured every building on the street, he returned, running a gloved hand through his hair in a panic as the reality of the situation finally set in. "Oh no no no!" he wailed, turning his face skyward as both arms clasped his temples. "Okay," he said to himself, clearly attempting to reassure himself more than the others. "There's gotta be food somewhere. Just keep running until you find some! Don't you guys worry, I'll find us some food in no—" He was just about to pop his goggles back over his eyes and take off, when suddenly he felt a hand clamp over his mouth to quiet him, and his eyes widened at the culprit, merely raising a brow at her for a few moments, before gently removing her hand by the wrist. "Relax?! I can't relax! Not when there's no food here! I gotta—I gotta find some before I run outta juice! Impulse need munchies, ¿comprendo?" He explained, waving his arms emphatically to convey the urgency of the situation, and then canting his head inquisitively. "Also, who are you???"
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:04 am

(xD *Wheezing* Oh God Bart, I think Wren-Wren truly did find her opposite.)

Cywren Spark-No Codename-17-Illusionist-Location; Hotel Lobby-Tags; Impulse, Flash, KF, Blue, Vienna

Damn it! My memory must be failing me. Cywren wanted to hit herself in the forehead for forgetting something so recent, just behind the urge to try to bite his finger off. She was about to at least attempt to move on, when he said something she really didn't know could annoy her as much as the dreaded Wren-Wren; Sparky. "Pardon?! Do not call me something so stupid! if you're looking for a dumb nickname, just pass on me, got it?!" She said, although not in a scream this time.

And when he remarked on Candy the first time, she literally slapped her good palm to her forehead, shaking her head. Yet when she'd hit him, her expression had returned to what it was before. When he spoke again behind her, she admittedly jumped, as she hadn't seen him, though quickly covered the action by jerking around to face him. Though almost as soon as she did, he'd reappeared by her side- the bad one. His words only angered her further. "I am not a child! Besides, in my world it's completely normal! How am I supposed to know, huh?!" She yelled, taking a second to register that he'd finally noticed what she'd said about food.

Unfortunately for her, as she hadn't been paying attention, the first time he zipped away it knocked her off balance, and she had to turn to her side to avoid hitting the carpeted floor on her bad side. I knew this would happen... She thought, sitting back up and attempting to stand using her three limbs that did work. She reached out with her good hand towards a small table, grabbing onto it's surface before re-positioning herself and managing to stand back up- albeit shakily at first. By the time she did get up, he was back, and there was yet another person here. "What is this, the Great Shelter?!" She exclaimed, a remark that would have seemed odd to anyone else, as she was the only resident here of the Earth she'd come from.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
talk to me!

●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:49 pm

Vienna-

The female smirked, releasing her large angel wings, "Vienna, call me Vi or something, Just not Vienna, or I might have to punch you outta New York" she chuckled, patting Impulse on the head, "I used to work along side Nightwing, Robin, Whatever he goes by these days"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm

(I just got back from camp. I'd still love to participate in this Rp, I know that soli probably gave up on Sharni/Jay (which is fine, I'm cool) so that leaves me ...???
I'm happy to make do and twist some things around if there is still a spot for me. I have to go now but I'll leave this here)
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:47 pm

me and shadow are the best mods ever hands down but yeah, i think 4pm sounds about right ))
i'm kinda confused myself and i'm not sure what to do either, i still like this rp but idk how to contribute anymore pff ))
i've pretty much lost it for jay and i could probably replace him with someone else but i dunnoooo ))
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:36 am

(? As in sarcasm or? Alrighty soli, 4 PM it is. And Brumby, if you wanted you could have Sharni find the main group. And I think we'd need a bit of a solid plot at this point, even though it's already developing(With the entire group developing and trying to stabilize themselves, it could potentially lead to an escape plan once that's happened idk). However Silver was the creator of this world, and I'm not sure if she's implemented a way to leave it or not. In fact, we're kind of waiting essentially on Silver right now as well, since she's the majority of the team sent out into the city. But that's just my ramblings xD)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
talk to me!

●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:13 am

SHADOW PM ME!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me