✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby sun » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:46 pm

*cough cough* i have lost control of this loner,,, ahaha i realized that this also works as a recap from the perspectice of a very sad and confused bby ))
and since it appears that brumby will be away for a while, i shall hold up jason's post 'til she gets back
this is totally not a cover-up story for my lack of muse for him ))

barry allen
the flash (II) // ~40 yrs // tags; well, wally's still there, so
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He could’ve arranged an argument on the subject of how alternate universes differed, starting from him and quite a few incarnations of himself – to be honest he couldn’t even put it like that; claim that he was the ’original one’ – but Barry decided to keep this all locked inside to prevent leading these children to some next level confusion that would’ve set an entirely new point of no return. It was majorly unhealthy and something only a mind so fast could register, supposedly, without any negative effects. Thinking how these two weren’t related to him at all, but rather, him; a Barry that had been able to settle down and semi-permanently quit his job as a messenger of justice, a Barry that had chosen the other path and agreed to start another generation despite the odds and capricious consequences, without doubt a happier Barry all things considered. Who, apparently, had not only been blessed with one child of his own, but two. A brave hero, worthy of all the fame and praise he got – a suitable rolemodel for these distantly, not even by blood, connected rascals. A better Barry. This was all the man buried in the armchair could gather from the Impulse’s speech, in a way neglecting the rest of it, even though it had gotten a major slowdown with the additional word-slicing habit. And he wasn’t feeling any less laborious while he could’ve rejoiced over the multiversal achievement of the honorable title called fatherhood – not to forget grampshood. There just simply was no place for happiness in his head right now, not with the growing, unsolvable dilemmas all around. And he wasn’t sure if his heart had it any better, with or without the occasional cardiac malfunctions.

One second, and the youngest speedster had practically vanished from his field of vision like some mediocre magician with a handy pouch of black glitter. Another moment, and the lobby had lost its stuffy ambiance. They’d all left him, gone after the coalmine roadrunner. Cywren with her twisted shoulder, and Wally with the small spikes of energy he still possessed though gladly he remained composed. The last thing the man wanted to witness was the fall of the younger of his kind, but he couldn’t even stop that from happening since his words were frankly not clear or convincing enough. Or maybe they would only listen to reason after all of his vital signs would drop to zero. Not something one would wish to achieve. A pair of bright sapphires gazed at the door in awe, trying to catch a glimpse of the grayscale world that opened before the middle speedster, signaling of tremendous longing that had taken a grasp of his soul. But a very lonesome couple of feet were glued to the floor, unable to move the slightest. He was trapped in the lobby, that was what ’ending up like him’ meant. Regular food wasn’t even going to be enough anymore now that his body had been burning an awful lot of sugar in search of fuel, meaning that his appetite had only grown from the already ridiculously high scale and evolved into one demanding nuisance, and also that he was in the middle of a critical medical emergency; something he hadn’t experienced before, not in this particular way. It was yet another thing to add to the pages of ’Physiology Of the Speedsters’. Fifteen long years he had been a greased lightning, and he still didn’t know all the secrets of his own vast creation. How utterly and viciously amusing. A self-directed scoff was released into the silence.

It began as an echo that spread all around and filled each sentimental hallway one by one, soon entering the lobby with almost forgotten gracefulness – the march of a thousand tiny feet. The lone survivor from the battalion of the Bug Queen; the dog-sized centipede that had then been named Candy by its rescuers, crawled its way to conscience and appeared rather satisfied despite the fact that it’d been tossed and spit on by the youngsters. As if it had found and vaporized all possible remains of nutrition this hotel held inside. Scanning the area with its beady eyes and a proud pair of antennae, the insect then skittered over to the chair where the man was residing, getting a warm welcome in the means of light patting to where its head was supposed to be. Even though Barry had once wanted to throw this enigmatic thing out, primarily due to the fact that it worked as a perfect reminder of his terrible failure, he was now seeking comfort from it as if it was merely a Halloween update of a Labrador retriever. ”Hi buddy,” he spoke soothingly, forming up a smile that was supposed to be the kind that makes your heartbeats slow down and fill your thoughts with the wonders of the world, but instead, the other way around. ”I’m not sure if you can even understand me, but… I feel so sorry for you. We practically killed your whole race to extinction, and… I mean I never got the chance to ask your leader about your origin, I know, I screwed up. I acted too hastily. I seem to do that a lot nowadays, not kidding. Assumed that you’re just a bug rather than some intelligible creature from a planet far far away. That’s where I made a mistake. Your leader, she, well she didn’t give us much to choose from. She would’ve enslaved us despite the outcome. But who knows, maybe this cursed place would be a lot better under her authority. Maybe we would have it better. I wouldn’t be chained to this chair and the children, they’d be safe. If we… neglect the fact that she was going to conquer and destroy many inhabited orbs on the way. I’m honestly not sure if that would’ve been too bad compared to this madness.” At this point, the centipede had left to recheck for any leftovers in the kitchen of sorts, remarking this by dropping something metallic to the floor.

This clank retrieved Barry from his trance like state, drawing him back to the situation he was in right now, and he instantly glanced back at his nephew, understanding that he might’ve heard him open up to a roach. As the feeling of distinct ignominy crawled up his backbone, a tense gibberish escaped the parting lips, along with this quiet meltdown; ”Ah – what am I even saying? Get it together, Allen. You almost sound like the General Bugface you were to become,” its sole purpose to turn his previous words into another joke. Even though he was serious about each word – he did not feel like himself at all. Well, what is a speedster without the speed? That’s right, a joke. As if he was able to make a further fool out of himself than he already was. Then turning away from the apparent second-in-command, he sighed deeply and wiped his face of desolation, hoping that with a grin – ignoring the artificiality – he would continue on a less disappointing road, so that Bart who was so full of spirit, wouldn’t fall into the same agony as his predecessors.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:04 am

White Eagle wrote:
Fandom: OC(Adventure Time) // Age:15 // Race: Water elemental // Type:Hero // Location: Gotham (With Rosie)

"I'm sure they are the same like people of Ooo because trust is not easily given. I couldn't agree more. As you get some of their cusine I'm going to get us some fruit from that store called Apple." The waternoid pionted at the store a few yards away from them. "At least thay have one thing that's the same. So, in ten minutes we'll meet here?" Once he heard her responce he quickly put this plan in action.
When he entered the store many people took picyures of him because they have never seen something like him, while other ran out the door. "Hi um I would like four apples please." He laid down two gold coin on the table.
"Oh um here." He gave him two new iphones and a tablet plus a laptop. "Then here." He gave the prince some bills and change. "That should be equivelant to this by the gold rate."
"Thank you. I guess these are apples? They're not edible but I guess thanks." With that he carried the Earth Technology to Starbucks to meet Rosie.

ImageFandom: Canon (Young Justice) // Age:16 // Race: Human (Hispanic) // Type: Hero // Location: Hotel

With a flash he felt air touch his face because the scarab lowered his mask for the Latino. To Jamie, he knew that the person responcible was his speedster with that he felt a thin body wrap itself within him which caused the beetle to blush. "Aihhy....You seem really glad to see me, ese." As Bart let go of Jamie the scarab scanned the auburn.
"The Impulse has a high level of Endocannabinoids and Dopamine and a level of incresing Endorphin."
"English." As he said that Bart slowed down his speaking speed and repeated.
"He believes you are a place of calm happiness yet his body is preparing itself for defence. Yet, his level of Oxytocin, the trust chemical, is medium. I believe his candor attitude isn't supported by his brain's level. He seems to not trust us."
"You...he doesn't trust you but he does me." He stared at Bart and started to blush. "Sorry hermano I didn't mean to interupt your fantastic story. Go on."
"He knows of our conversation shall we-"
"No,"he whispered under his breath.
"You didn't know what it was but it wasn't going to be deadly."
"I don't care." As he heard Bart finish he couldn't help but smile. "I want to meet her."

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm

How's the muse going soli?))
not that I'm impatient or anything
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 pm

(*Pats back* me too hun me too....)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:35 pm

's pretty much dead for jay i'm so so sorry... i might try once more and get something up but i don't promise anything golden... ))
also i'm kinda creeped out by the fact that nobody else is putting up responses but me, like... where is everyone?? ))
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:32 pm

(Boop!)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:09 pm

@soli I have no idea what's happened to everyone. I think some people have 'dropped out' but I don't know who. And I'm fine to wait, and trust me it doesn't have to be golden. I am seriously not fussed.))
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:08 pm

(*Coughs* Well, um...sorry! I thought I had quite the site honestly, which was a shame since this was one of my favorite-if not my favorite- rps here not to mention Wren is my bby and I love her. However, I was recently reminded of why I loved this site, and decided that I couldn't just leave it behind like that. So I hope to get something up soon(If I haven't ended up the only one here somehow...).)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 pm

o hi shadow, long time no see! i'm still alive and kickin' if there's ever need of me haha, my inbox is always open... i just never got the insp back for jay and when no one else showed up i kinda gave up on that sorry brumby :< ))
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:02 am

(Ahahah, considering the kind of crap I've pulled I'm sure it's fine, Soli. I'll try to get a reply up soon, btw, but probably later as I'm kinda tired rn to be honest xD)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,