Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby universal song » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Tags; Rei

Blake smiled. "I can handle crowded." She said with a light laugh. "So. Anything else I need to know? I know I'm missing a few gods but I can figure them out." She paused. "Eventually." She sped up as Tora rounded back and gave her a nudge, urging her to go faster. "Okay. Okay. Come on Rei. Let's get there or Tora will die of boredom."
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 pm

| Ryssa (Ryss) Melcora| Female | Kronos | Lost Memory | Inside Camp, Waiting |

I ran out behind the trees. I didn't want to deal with the people down there, not now. I headed along the border of the "Camp" and kept my eyes open. I saw quite a few people walking around. I decided not to wave them down, but keep walking along the border. I then heard a twig snap.
"Who is there," I called out. It was a bit too loud, and a burst of adrenaline ran through me. I realized that people were listening.
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:25 pm

| Ryssa (Ryss) Melcora| Female | Kronos | Lost Memory | Border of camp |

I now didn't care who was behind me. Not today. With that energy boost, I burst away. I fell down a slope, getting dirt all over my pale skin and in my light red hair. I heard another twig snap, and I heard breathing. I then stumbled even further down the slope, and ran into the "camp." I brushed by a few people, unrecognizable on sight, and I went to just one of the many cabins. It was roomy and cold, but empty. My presence was unwanted here. I then ran out of that cabin, and straight into the river. I was so shocked, I forgot to breathe, but then again, I was underwater. I couldn't swim. I blacked out and sunk underwater.
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Blake shakes his head, still surprised by how much ease she's taking everything with. "If only everyone saw things this way." He muses under his breath, picking up on his pace as well and glancing up as Filos circles them before landing on his shoulder. "I have to say. Keeping a wolf as a pet is definitely not something I'd have ever considered." He acknowledges, keeping up with her easily. "Granted I don't think I'd ever have considered an eagle as a pet before dad gave me Filos."

(Sorry it took me a while! been busy today!)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: River by the Cabins
Tags: Ryss

With a sigh, Skye reckoned she should probably go back and join the masses. Besides, she still didn't really have any idea of how Camp Half-Blood worked - were there daily activities or assignments she was supposed to do? Figuring she should probably find an older camper, the short girl trudged towards the cabin area. The thought occurred to her that most people were probably still eating. She disregarded this and skirted around the Dining Pavilion; not ready to face the crowds of people once again - and definitely not wanting to return to the Hermes table. Yeesh. She passed by a structure that looked similar to pictures she'd seen of the Roman Colosseum, which she reckoned must be the Arena. Skye was about to head into the horseshoe of cabins when a splashing sound drew her attention to the river. To the young demigod's alarm, she saw a pale figure in what seemed to be an unconscious state beneath the rippling waters. Despite her own dislike of getting wet, she plunged a hand into the river and dragged the inert girl onto the grass.
"Oh Gods, this is bad," Skye muttered under her breath. I hope she's not dead.
To her great relief, she could feel the thrumming of a pulse beneath the stranger's pallid skin. Unfortunately, she doubted she'd be able to carry the girl to the Big House, though it wasn't too far from their current location. It simply wasn't plausible - the other girl seemed at least two years older than Skye, and although Skye was somewhat physically strong, she was also quite short.
Luckily for her - and the stranger - a nearby Satyr noticed the commotion and arrived to help her carry the nearly-drowned girl to the Big House.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm

| Ryssa (Ryss) Melcora| Female | Kronos | Lost Memory | Big House |

I hated water. That is one thing I knew about me, besides my name. I still could not believe that I forgot everything about me. But, one thing I knew now. I really hate water. I mean, I do like watching it, but not swimming in it or encountering it. I was very unconscious, that is what I knew. But, I was alive, I hope. I didn't want to die yet. But, I was lucky. I felt cold air and a straw in my mouth, and I was drinking a drink. It tasted like a milkshake- Caramel flavored. I didn't know how I knew this, but I guess I had tasted it before. It was nice. I opened my eyes slowly. In front of me was a man with horns... (I think my vision is messing with me) and a girl. She looked to be young, maybe younger than me, I wouldn't know because I don't even know my own eye color or my own family. She saw my eyes open, and she was about to say something, but I rudely interupted her.
"Umm, Hi. Do you know where I am? I am Ryssa, Ryss for short. Last thing I remember was dying."
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: Big House
Tags: Ryss

Skye exchanged a glance with the Satyr - Chuck, she remembered - when Ryss mentioned dying. She must mean nearly drowning in the river... the young demigod reckoned, though a sense of disquiet still gnawed at her stomach.
"I'm Skye - well, Skyler, technically, but Skye is good - and you're at Camp Half-Blood; a camp for demigods," Skye replied uneasily. And sometimes other magical beings. She shuffled her feet; a bit uncomfortable about having to give the whole 'you're-actually-godspawn-and-not-a-normal-human' speech. She'd only received said speech last night, after all. Skye found herself secretly wishing that Chiron the Centaur would suddenly appear so she wouldn't have to explain everything. There was a lot she still didn't understand, such as how being claimed worked and what exactly was done at camp.
Before even beginning to launch into further explanation, she watched Ryss' countenance to see how the other girl would react.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:33 pm

| Ryssa (Ryss) Melcora| Female | Kronos | Lost Memory | Big House |

Half-blood. Godling. Greek. That is what I pulled out of that conversation. That is what I am. I wasn't shocked. I knew I wasn't normal when I heard the noises in the woods. I just looked at Skye.
"Greek. Greek gods exist. Does that mean Norse, Roman, Egyptian, Mayan and more exist? And that means I am a god-spawn." I said. I reached for the glass next to me, taking a sip and then sitting up in the bed.

(So, I gotta get going, sorry. Busy day. I hope you have a good day!)
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:45 pm

{{ sorry for taking so long, i fell asleep }}

night night wrote:
        colbie zion || child of dionysus || female || open || training arena
        stretching her arms behind her head as she entered the arena, colbie's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt loop. pulling it out and holding it loosely in her hand, she gave a lazy smile as she looked around - her free hand placed on her hip.
        her brother was off doing who knows what, and she was bored, so she'd decided that it would be a good idea to do a bit of training. especially since she was nowhere near the best at combat.
        so, she chose an unused practice dummy and began slicing and hacking at it best she could.

andy zion || child of hermes || male || emris || dining pavilion
        andy immediately looked up at the girl that had approached him, swallowing his food before replying to her. "oh uh, andy zion, son of hermes, nice to meet you?" he winced at his own words and mentally scolded himself for possibly speaking too fast. if his sister was there, she probably would've smacked his arm and made him say it again, only slower and more understandable. so that's what he did. "s-sorry, i mean.. i'm andy, uh, it's nice to meet you.." he was trying to repeat his previous sentence, but his brain had already moved on, so he failed miserably and just sighed to himself, "sorry" andy mumbled, biting his lower lip slightly while looking up at emris again, half expecting her to just make an excuse and leave.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:40 pm

(I'm just gonna throw Teddy in someplace, feel free to literally fall over him or something)
teddy leddin | 17 | he/him | child of Hades | tagged;; n.a. | dozing off.
Teddy is probably the last person you want to interact with during the day. Sunlight wore him out so fast, not to mention he was fully awake when darkness settled down in the camp. So when he should be sleeping, he can't. Teddy finds himself nesstled in the side of a tree, it provided him with just enough shade to keep him awake, even still though, he fought to keep himself up.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me