Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:42 pm

ThaliaGrace wrote:
Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Training area
Tags: Roe

"True," Amber admitted,"Still, you could probably beat me without weapons." She regarded the swords Roe had sheathed. "They're on fire," She noted then realizing she sounded like an idiot for saying something so obvious she added,"Won't that burn the scabbard?"

Name: Astraea Verina
Godly Parent: Hebe
Where: Hebe's cabin then beach
Tags: Open

Astraea lay on the hammock just outside her cabin gently swaying back and forth. She rested on her back listening to the camp come to life as she did every morning. Next to her, a rather thick book was open to a page near the end. The book was in ancient Greek. It described the stars shining in a way you can't see today thanks to air pollution. Above her, circling lazily above was her merlin falcon, Electra. Her own gift of youth had affected the bird, giving it a longer lifespan. She raised a small hand towards her and the falcon dived, landing neatly on Astraea's camp shirt. She shifted to a sitting position, causing Electra to squawk and jump off, landing on her skirt instead. She laughed and stroked the bird then let her fly away. She almost fell out of the hammock as she tried to roll out. Only her training saved her. She shot out a hand grabbing the railing as steadying herself. She laughed at her own clumsiness and started for the beach. She wasn't hungry so she ignored the bell. Her brown hair flowed behind her, not like in movies where it looked amazing. It was just enough to mess it up but she left it be.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:01 pm

| Ryssa (Ryss) Melcora| Female | Kronos | Lost Memory | Outside Of Camp |

The last thing Ryssa remembers is a deep pit and a coffin. Then, she saw the sunlight glistening over the small stream. She was as pale as a ghost. She got up to her legs, and saw the outside of a small camp. She slowly walked inside the barrier.
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Daula had arrived at the beach after wandering for a while, mostly lost in her own head. After her arrival she had set Frog on the beach for a while, humming and lost in conversation with herself. "If mom did care, why did she let us happen to you?" "It was part of protecting me." Daula grimaces as the figure laughs sharply at her words, "You know you don't believe that." "Mom suggested you might be caused by being dad's kid." Daula tilts her head as she hears something, turning her attention around as she hears something approach. "Is it real, Dally?" A voice taunts as she watches a girl she vaguely recognizes from passing comes in their direction. Daula brushes her fingers across Frog's head as the snake slides up next to her. "You never ask about the fake ones." She states decidedly. "Caught us. We'll have to remember that one."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Tags; Rei

Blake laughed. "Me? An optimist? No way. I'm just reasonable." She said, watching Tora bolt after the bird. "You've already met Tora. I'm Blake." She looked around, curious about what camp was like. "So how do you decide what cabin your in?" She assumed they're was more than one.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:24 am

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Training area
Tags: Roe

"True," Amber admitted,"Still, you could probably beat me without weapons." She regarded the swords Roe had sheathed. "They're on fire," She noted then realizing she sounded like an idiot for saying something so obvious she added,"Won't that burn the scabbard?"

Name: Astraea Verina
Godly Parent: Hebe
Where: Hebe's cabin then beach
Tags: Open

Astraea waved at the camper. A child of... Who again? She had seen her around camp before but had never been good at remembering theses things. She could read a book once and tell you all the character's names and exactly what they do but this was different. "Hi." She said as she reached her. For once someone wasn't much taller than her. She hated being thought of as a 10 year old although she knew her features matched one.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 am

Daula bites her lip, carefully rising to her feet as the girl approaches her, brushing sand off her pants and pointedly keeping her focus on the other camper rather than looking at the figures that were standing past her and giving Daula disappointed looks. "Hello." She responds, shifting slightly as Frog settles on her feet. "Let's see if we can out her to the kiddie."

Rei watches Tora chase Filos with mild amusement, nodding at her name and filing it away in his internal list of all the campers names. A sympathetic smile crosses his face at her question. "There are a bunch of cabins. They represent each of the gods and goddesses. We don't get to decide our cabin, our heritage does. Example, Zeus is my dad so I sleep in the Zeus cabin. Until your dad decides to claim you, if he decides to, you'll be stuck in the Hermes cabin with all of the other unclaimed kids. As much as I wish I could say otherwise, it's a really crowded place."
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:40 am

Thatgirlcalledember wrote:
Emris Thomas
Daughter of Zeus;SIngle;16

I sighed, getting bored and walking back to the dining pavilion, wanting to see who was there. I immediately spotted a few other campers, but I didn't approach anyone. Simply because I didn't want to scare anyone. Most people are weird about being near me since my godly parent is Zeus. 'Remind me again why I thought this was a good idea?'I thought to myself while sitting at my table
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 am

colbie zion || child of dionysus || female || open || training arena
        stretching her arms behind her head as she entered the arena, colbie's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt loop. pulling it out and holding it loosely in her hand, she gave a lazy smile as she looked around - her free hand placed on her hip.
        her brother was off doing who knows what, and she was bored, so she'd decided that it would be a good idea to do a bit of training. especially since she was nowhere near the best at combat.
        so, she chose an unused practice dummy and began slicing and hacking at it best she could.

andy zion || child of hermes || male || open || dining pavilion
        the brunet shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, making his way towards the tables that occupied the dining pavilion. due to his increased speed, a lot of other things about him were also increased, including his metabolism. so, he needed to eat just a bit more often to get the energy he needed.
        he managed to snatch a sandwitch while the harpies weren't looking, and instantly headed for the cabin eleven table. instantly as in instantly, he used his ability to get past the harpies and anyone else that might have been watching. in turn, it might have looked either like a blur or like he teleported, which was not the case.
        either way, he was soon sat down and biting into the stolen sandwitch, watching the other campers go about their business.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SiriuslyAnnabeth » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:39 am

Characters name: Last to first- Schmit, Laila
Personality: Sassy, yet fun in the same way. She will mess around with you, so don't believe her for long unless you want to be pranked. She has the kind of, will drop out of school attitude and doesn't really care much about most things.
Apperance: Light brown hair with freckles splashed across her face and the bridge of her nose. Her hair reaches to her elbows and she has a very lanky body.
Friends: Nons
Also, could you explain this a bit more? Thanks :)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 4 gifts.
SiriuslyAnnabeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 am

Emris Thomas - Daughter of Zeus
16 - single- dining pavillion
I noticed a son of Hermes and grinned before making my way over. "Hello! I'm Emris Thomas, daughter of Zeus. I got bored and wanted to make new friends." I said, all in one breath. I smiled at him, a hopeful look in my eyes as I awaited his response. I didn't like being alone so this was my best option. I pushed my hair back over my shoulder and looked at him again.
In The End
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups